The Twist - v0.13

DrSmith

Apr 14, 2017
Can some please point me in the right direction I haven't been able to play this game since after version 3 I can't see the value of the relationships at all. The people don't even show up. I get a quick flicker and then nothing. All the items show just not the girls so I can't tell how high the values are. I tried deleting the appdata file and I whipped the game out of the registry and still nothing. Unless there is another area I'm missing. Video card has been updated and I'm using currect version of direct x.
Hmm, strange nothing specifically comes to mind.
I know that old saves from 0.03 can be problematic, so:
- start a new game;
- choose 16:9 resolution (1280x720, 1920x1080);
- uncheck "realistic reflections";
- check if your hardware is good enough to perform the ingame rendering;
- check if you are running the latest version (earlier 0.08 releases had some issues with save files).

Maybe some of these things will get you back on track.

Cryptor

May 11, 2017
Hi - I have Problem with the Walktrough

70. If you have necklace and dress in your inventory you will be able to ask Julia/billy/Emma about restaurant. The correct one will be Emma.

I have finished ask billy and julia, but the option to ask Emma doesn´t appears :-(
I have finished all scence with her(Asking for glass water, fuck, anal etc.) nothing work , how can i ask her about the restaurant ?

Last edited:

DrSmith

Apr 14, 2017
Hi - I have Problem with the Walktrough

70. If you have necklace and dress in your inventory you will be able to ask Julia/billy/Emma about restaurant. The correct one will be Emma.

I have finished ask billy and julia, but the option to ask Emma doesn´t appears :-(
I have finished all scence with her , how can i ask her about the restaurant ?
You can ask Emma when you go to her house and "knock on door". When she invites you in, you can ask about restaurant (it's always available when Emma is at home, no thursday required).

Cryptor

May 11, 2017
Yeah, but they say always she is busy, if i knock on the door, i try over 10 times, always the same answer, is their a special daytime for that ?

DrSmith

Apr 14, 2017
Yeah, but they say always she is busy, if i knock on the door, i try over 10 times, always the same answer, is their a special daytime for that ?
Not that I know of. To get the option of asking Emma about the restaurant, she should be in the house (not excercising or at the pool) and not masturbating (check for sounds behind the house). You can also try in the evening (after 20:00).

Cryptor

May 11, 2017
No way, i try knocking around the clock and i can´t continue the game because i can´t book the restaurant for mom birthday, i guess their is a bug in my game

DrSmith

Apr 14, 2017
No way, i try knocking around the clock and i can´t continue the game because i can´t book the restaurant for mom birthday, i guess their is a bug in my game
What version are you playing?
And did you start a new game?

I know that in the earlier 0.08 versions (0.08d is the latest) there was a bug entering Emma's house (it resulted always in the masturbating scene). That got corrected, but maybe this is a remaining (or new) bug in the whole Emma's house scene.
Better make a report on KsT's page, so he can check on it.

Cryptor

May 11, 2017
I´m on 0.08D.

i changing the value of _analq_h3498531977 in regedit from 5 to 6 worked for me to do Analscene with Mom but can´t find out what is exactly is the mom's birthday night scene. and i can´t change my closses, the walktrough say it is necassary for the restaurant.
btw: What is the Adress for Homepage from KsT´s ?

zxz2

Mar 15, 2017
Check the Computer to see if you can book the restaurant. If you can, then there's no need to ask about the restaurant. After successfully booking it, you can change clothing.

DrSmith

Apr 14, 2017
Check the Computer to see if you can book the restaurant. If you can, then there's no need to ask about the restaurant. After successfully booking it, you can change clothing.
Right, totally forgot about the booking.

Cryptor

May 11, 2017
As i say before i can´t book the restaurant and i can´t change my dress.
i startet a completly new game, maybe i forget a scene in the previous game.
now i start from beginning again.
is it required that i made one step after other from the walktrought ? Maybe i made step #42. before i made step #30 o_O. but i´m sure i made all steps

Last edited:

DrSmith

Apr 14, 2017
is it required that i made one step after other from the walktrought ? Maybe i made step #42. before i made step #30 o_O. but i´m sure i made all steps
Bummer.

Steps are numbered so you can check if you have done everything. I play out of sequence too (whatever comes first, I go for) and got everythin. So that's why I say sequence is not important.
I'll start a new game myself to see if this indeed a bug or that there's something else going on.

DrSmith

Apr 14, 2017
Well, I've started a new game and I got Emma's advice without any problems (even didn't talk to Billy). So birthday underway......

Maybe you've bricked something with altering the Windows registry.

dany

Mar 22, 2017
can not step in to Emma's house while she masturbates, relationship is 170 can any one help me?

zxz2

Mar 15, 2017
can not step in to Emma's house while she masturbates, relationship is 170 can any one help me?

You need to engage her on the pool scene first, sit next to her then grab her twice. Then she will say your name while she masturbates, and you can enter the house.

Reactions: dany

zxz2

Mar 15, 2017
I apologize for my English but I can not do nothing even to do the audio recording video not to ask about water

What is your relationship level with Emma?

You have to mow the lawn, a lot first. You gain +5 reputation each time. Once you earn enough, like 100+
Then you will get the option to ask for water and you can get inside.

zxz2

Mar 15, 2017
Lawn mowed with 10 times the relationship with Emma level is 0

You may have to keep trying, I believe there's a certain amount of times in the beginning where it doesn't earn relationship points right away. What version is your game?

zxz2

Mar 15, 2017
Reviewing the Guide info:
46.Also you can sneak in Emma's backyard sometimes she workout there. She appears there at the same time as mom in the pool. So if you see mom at pool just go to Emma's backyard and you will find her there.
47.Also at Pharmacy shop when you have score with Kelly 50+ you can lift her skirt after you sneak on her.
48.After Julia catches mom giving BJ to Jason, talk with Billy about mom at school. After that Billy may appear at pool at 15-17 hours. If you choose to let him watch, you will have to repeat the scene with mom giving BJ but this time Billy will be watching.
49.After mowing a lawn "Ask for glass of water" will appear (need Emma 40+ score), she will invite you inside. While she was gone for glass of water click on TV (make sure you have spycam in inventory) to set up the spycam. Come back next thursday same way and you will get the video003.

#46 explains you can catch her exercising, BEFORE asking for the glass of water. It's been a while since I played this part so I don't remember it 100%.
So keep sneaking in, and just help her with exercises to build your relationship up to 40 points.

She's usually exercising between 14:00 and 18:00, and is out there whenever mom is by the pool.

Here is the full guide up to v8:
The Twist 0.04 Walkthrough + 0.05
==================================

1.Go to Dining room while nobody is there and take "Whisky" from cabinet.
2.Take lemonade from fridge.
3.Catch mom getting drunk at Dining room (15:00 and 19:00).
4.Check Julia's phone in Living room while she is taking shower (20:00,21:00,22:00 and morning at weekends)
5.Night. Watch TV, you will get +10 energy. Also you can steal money from mom's purse at the bedroom but you can steal only if you have less than 50$. At the beginning try steal every night.
6.Talk with Julia at living room/pool.
7.Give lemonade to julia at pool.This will unlock Julia's scenes at living room, repeat them from time to time to rise relation score.
8.Massage mom at pool at least till the point when Jason says:"Wow... nice view". Another option is at bedroom when mom taking a nap, till the Jason says :"I must admit mom has best ass in the world".
9.Go to bathroom, the room with jacuzi. On the floor in the corner you will find mom's panties.
10.Go back to your room, open inventory and click on panties. You will get another 10 energy.
11.Next day at school sell panties to Billy
12.Go to your room, click on PC and buy spycam.
13.Go to Bathroom hide spycam into Shower. Come back next day download video if there wont be any recordings come back next day. Video you can watch on your PC and later sell it to Billy.
14.Go to Bedroom and hide spycam in the painting. Watch video, later sell it to Billy. Billy will give you Screwdriver.
15.Catch Julia at Dining room she will tell you phone's password which is "Rick".
16.Go to Pharmacy shop. Buy suncream. Then chat with Kelly.
17.Chat with Billy.
18.Go back to Kelly and chat with her.
19.Catch mom at living room ant talk with her ("sit next to her" option).
20.Go back to Kelly and chat with her. Also buy condoms.
21.Go back to Living room ant talk with mom.
22.Catch mom at pool laying on the towel. After rubbing her back choose "Jump on her" option. Do this scene till you succeed. If you have 130+ score with here there is an action which is completely option and has no influence in later progress.
23.Massage mom at living room. Make sure you have 100+ relation score. Do this scene till get to such her boob.
24.At night watch TV when mom appears (if she doesn't try next night) choose "use mouth" option.
25.Go to Pharmacy shop chat with Kelly. And ask about anal.
25.Catch mom getting drunk at Dining room. Choose "Drop her on the table" option.
26.Go back to Kelly. Make sure you have 30+ score with her and "Ask about her friend".
27.Go to Neighbor house and knock the door.She will invite you inside.After some talk you will be able to earn some cash every thursday.
28.Go to Living room and catch mom. choose "massage shoulders" option and lick her pussy. Don't click "Try to fuck" if have less than 170 score, till then use only "continue" option to rise score. It can be rised up to 165.
29.Go Pharmacy shop at 14:00 and Chat with Kelly (make sure you have at least 45score with her). Accept her offer to drink coffee. Ask about anal she will give you -10 score but dont worry about that.
30.Talk with Billy, he will ask to bring him something.
31.Go to Pool. Do scene with mom till you get chance to take a picture.
32.Show Billy a photo.
33.Go to School after 18:00 and talk to the Shady guy, he will sell you "Drug X" also he will sell you Stamina pill which will give you +10 energy.
34.Come back to Kelly at 14:00 and accept offer to drink coffee. When she will leave put a drug into her mug. After that ask her about anal. There will be 2 options but for game progression there is no difference which you will choose.
35.Come back to Kelly she will give you Energy pills which will give you +10 energy.
36.Go to Living room when nobody is there and bathroom is empty also. Click on the bathroom door and Use screwdriver.
37.Go to Bathroom and wait till someone comes. For Julia you need to have at least 50 score or 80+ for 100% success. In case mom comes to shower till you get 180 score always cum outside. By playing with butt you can get upto 140.
There is also an optional scene which has no impact to game progression. When you choose "Continue watching" instead of joining her, you will be caught by mom spying on her and after you get caught 3 times you will get "punishment" :)
38.Go to Pharmacy shop and buy Lube.
39.At night go to the pool and wait Julia (she appears at 1:00 and 5:00 if she doesn't appear at this time try next night).Make sure you have condoms and lube.
40.Catch mom drinking at Dining room. Make sure you have condom and lube. Enjoy.
41.Catch mom at Living room. Make sure you have condoms and score 180+ now you can choose "Try to fuck" option.
42.Go to Pool and catch mom. Continue scene till the end (Julia catches mom giving a BJ to Jason).
43.Join Julia at pool and talk about incident.
44.Talk with mom in Dining room
45."Talk about mom" with Billy. After that he will appear sometimes (at 15:00-18:00) outside your pool.
46.Also you can sneak in Emma's backyard sometimes she workout there. She appears there at the same time as mom in the pool. So if you see mom at pool just go to Emma's backyard and you will find her there.
47.Also at Pharmacy shop when you have score with Kelly 50+ you can lift her skirt after you sneak on her.
48.After Julia catches mom giving BJ to Jason, talk with Billy about mom at school. After that Billy may appear at pool at 15-17 hours. If you choose to let him watch, you will have to repeat the scene with mom giving BJ but this time Billy will be watching.
49.After mowing a lawn "Ask for glass of water" will appear (need Emma 40+ score), she will invite you inside. While she was gone for glass of water click on TV (make sure you have spycam in inventory) to set up the spycam. Come back next thursday same way and you will get the video003.
50.Show video003 to Billy at school, he will recognize the person in video.
51.Sneak into Emma's backyard while she is exercising wiht 40+ score and she will ask you help her. To reach the last animation you need 60+ score.
52.After some progress with mom (I believe somewhere at the point when you complete scene with suncream at pool) mom will start sleep without blanket and you will have option to join her.
53.After even more progress with mom (somewhere at the point when you have option to lick her pussy at living room) more options will unlock with mom at night in bedroom.
54.If you go to sleep with her in her bedroom on Friday,Saturday you will wake up in her bedroom. If you have completed scene at night in living room there she giving a BJ Jason will wake up with mom giving him a BJ. If you go right after this to the dining room at catch her there you will have option to eat her out.
55.After you fuck mom 3 times she will start to appear in your room at nights.
56.After you complete scene with Kelly's anal lessons next time you visit her during a coffee break you will have option to ask about the latex outfit she will tell you the address of the website. Now you can go back to Jason's room and when you launch a browser you will see the 2nd icon with outfit shop.
57.Buy pet suit at online Outfit shop. At night when mom visits you give her this outfit. Note. This is an optional scene it will have no influence in upcoming game progression.
58.After you fuck mom at least 1 time. Julia in living room will tell you about upcoming mom's birthday. After that go to Kelly at her coffee break and she will share her ideas about birthday present.

0.06 Update
===============
59. Make sure you have Video003 in inventory (you can download it from PC in Jason's room) and show it to Julia at living room (scene there she is sitting with her phone).
60. Catch Julia leaving her room in the Hallway and lie her about mom (to succed you need to have 80+ score with her).
61. Hide in the closet in her room and wait. You will see the scene mom-julia scene. Make sure you have finished scene at pool there she cathes mom giving BJ to Jason(42 43 44).
62. Come to Julia's room at 20-22 hours. You will find her standing near the window in a lingerie. There will be 50% chances mom to appear and join you. Make sure you have condoms and lube.
63. Go to bathroom while Julia in jakuzzi. She will offer to join her. Make sure you have lube in inventory also completed the anal training (39).
64. Go to pharmacy shop wait till Kelly will be away from casher and sneak to her. She will agree to show her underwear in the backroom. For 100% succes rate you need 80+ score with her.
65. In the backroom to take off her panties 100% you need 100+ score, to try to fuck her you also need 100+ score and 20+ energy, in this case there is 50% to succed. If you will come inside her she will give you -50score and will ask to pay her 100$ any time you will visit her shop.
66. After you done Kelly underwear scene (no need to complete whole scene, enough just to see her underwear) Come back to pharmacy shop at 14:00 and accept coffe break offer. When she comes back from wc ask her about lingerie, she will promise to bring the dress next time.
67. Come back next day at coffe break time and ask her about the dress, she will show you it and offers to buy it for 150$.
68. Go to Emma and mow the lawn after that ask for glass of water. When she will leave the room click on the red box under the TV and steal the necklace.
69. Come back to Emma's house and go to backyard while she is working out. This time scene will end up at titfuck and BJ. To complete whole scene with 100% you need 140+ score.

0.07 Update
===============
71. Ask Emma for advice at her home (you must have necklace and dress in your inventory).
72. Go back to Jason's room and use PC to book the restaurant.
73. Click on dresser in Jason's room.
74. Go to bathroom while mom in there, now she will allow anal sex (you must have lube in inventory and 20+ energy).
75. Repeat the evening scene at julia's room and have sex with her (if started a new game in 0.07 you can skip this step).
76. Catch Julia in living room crying. Comfort her and she will takes you to her room (having condoms is optional).
77. Repeat the FFM scene at julia's room (if started a new game in 0.07 you can skip this step).
78. Catch mom at pool, now Julia won't be mad when catches Jason with mom. And mom will let to fuck her. (condoms are optional).
79. Go to bedroom at night and sleep with mom. Jason will have a dream.
80. Go to Emma's house and sneak to backyard and catch Emma sitting at the pool. She appears at the pool at the same time as workout with 50/50 chance.
81. Sit next to Emma. Jason will blame Rick for stealing the necklace.
82. Come back later to Emma's backyard while she is not there and with 50% chance you will get scene where Jason hears noise coming from the house. Go check it. (this scene unlocked by 81 step)
83. To successfully grab Emma in her pool you need to have 110+ score with her otherwise it will be 50% only.
84. When mom comes to visit Jason at night, now will be option to fuck her mouth after playing with tits.

0.08 Update (score maximum: Mom:270 Julia:270 Rebecca:30 Emma:240 Kelly:160(without buying stuff))
===============
85. Visit Emma's backyard while she is at pool. Get in the pool grab her when she will try to leave. Grab her 2nd time when she is getting out of the pool (to succed 100% you need 130+ score, otherwise it will be 50/50 chance).
86. Come back to Emma at the pool. Choose "Sit next to her" option.
87. Keep sneaking to Emma's backyard while no one is there till you hear the noise from the house.
88. This time you will have option to step inside (to succed you need 160+ score with Emma), complete the scene.
89. Go back to Emma's backyard while she is at the pool. Get in the pool grab her both times, this time Jason will have fun with her ass.
90. Get back to house while she is playing with dildo.Do the scene, this time you will have option to do anal, make sure you have lube. After 1 time with lube, you will be able do anal without lube next time.
91. When mom visits Jason at night give her petsuit. Make sure you have finished mom's birthday night scene. This time Jason will fuck her.
92. Visit mom at the pool, do the scene till Julia catches mom giving BJ to Jason. Ask her to join. You will have option to choose who to fuck.
93. Repeat the scene (92) this time you will be able to do anal (make sure you have finished mom's birthday night scene).
94. After you let Billy watch Jason with mom at the pool. At school he will offer 200$ for BJ from Jason's mom.
95. Go to bedroom, click on the nightstand on the right of the bed. You will find Sleeping mask.
96. Talk with Billy at the school.
97. Get BJ from mom at the pool, Billy will get his BJ.
98. Talk with Billy at school. He will pay you 200$.
99. Go to school after 18:00 talk with guy in a hoodie(You must have bought Stamina pill from him). He will offer you a job. You will need to steal medicine from pharmacy shop.
100. Go to the pharmacy shop wait till Kelly will be busy and check the cabinets. There is 50% to open the door unnoticed and 50% chance to find the medicine inside. If cabinet is empty and Kelly didn't noticed you, you can open another one.
101. Once you get the Medicine go back to the shady guy, he will pay you in the range of 40-100$ randomly. Next job will be available randomly in range of 3-9 days.
102. Join mom in the shower. Do anal with her, make sure you have 30+ energy, you will get 2 extra animations.
103. After school go the classroom. 1st time teacher will say that she is busy. Come back next day, you will find her picking up paper, help her. Come back next day, she will help you with homework.
104. Go to bedroom ant 22:00 and choose "Wait for mom" option. You will get similar scene to the birthday's night.

DrSmith

Apr 14, 2017
Lawn mowed with 10 times the relationship with Emma level is 0
Have you talked with Kelly about Emma?
If you didn't, you can mow the lawn forever getting 0 points and only $ 25 a time.
When you talk to Kelly about the hospital and she mentions Emma (2 steps), you can go to Emma, talk about Kelly (knock on door, no sneaking) and than you can build a relationship!

Last edited:

fred12$

May 17, 2017
I can't seem to get video 3 from Emma's place. I placed the camera, but when I go back the following Thursday to download the video, it says there isn't anything recorded yet. Is there something else I need to do?

zxz2

Mar 15, 2017
I can't seem to get video 3 from Emma's place. I placed the camera, but when I go back the following Thursday to download the video, it says there isn't anything recorded yet. Is there something else I need to do?

Try giving it more time?

ItsBamboocha

Sep 24, 2016
You can change the Video003 Value in your Registry to 1. Afterwards you can download it from your PC to USB. I had the same Issue, because I talked to Emma at the pool, before I got the video. Tried it 7 times, changed then the Registry.