Trapped in Equestria 3.0 {The REAL Rp}

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
The mare grumbles and tells the unicorn that the living room is next for her cleaning efforts. She heads right in, wondering if it'll be just as bad as the bathroom. She takes a look around if she can sense the ball by chance, planning on giving it the same treatment as the bathroom if she doesn't.

It is a narrow thing but Chroma thinks she senses something faint underneath a sofa, somewhere in a thick pile of clothes....

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
It is a narrow thing but Chroma thinks she senses something faint underneath a sofa, somewhere in a thick pile of clothes....

She investigates what's under the sofa in the pile of clothes, hoping it's the crystal ball. That way, he can use it while she cleans up the gargantuan mess in his home.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
She investigates what's under the sofa in the pile of clothes, hoping it's the crystal ball. That way, he can use it while she cleans up the gargantuan mess in his home.

It is the crystal ball: stained with several things that do not bear mention, coated in effects that should not be known, huddled under piles and piles of garments that are unspeakable, and reeking of something indescribably foul but it is still a crystal ball that is worth more than several cities in their entirety.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
It is the crystal ball: stained with several things that do not bear mention, coated in effects that should not be known, huddled under piles and piles of garments that are unspeakable, and reeking of something indescribably foul but it is still a crystal ball that is worth more than several cities in their entirety.

She cleans off and polishes the ball with water magic and then goes to the unicorn with it.

"I found it. Now, please go and look at what the dragon mommy is doing while I clean up this mess. Maybe you should consider having a mare in your home. She'd make sure that you don't neglect cleaning so much."

Giggling, she adds: "Needless to say that it has some other 'benefits' that you might enjoy a lot."

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
The that the private leads Sol on is not that windy but is is certainly a pleasing one: he is shown through the main areas in the downtown itself, which boasts several main businesses along with some landmarks and the highlight of the culture, the Desert Wind, which looks like a verdant castle fitting into the pastoral city somehow. After downtown comes a mixture of residential areas with a colored population and a business-assortment that seems more mobile than stationary, especially with so many sales carts that are moved by the mare trooper's count at least daily if not moreso.

The City Hall itself is a grandiose pillar of carpentry rising in the very core of Ponyville to reach high into the skies. The style has clear angles, but they are pleasing to the eye, as is the very light vanilla white overall appearance of it, with deep ruch browns serving to let the eye travel along the geometric shapes easily. Sol's guide takes him up an extensive range of stairs that are easy fit for a pony to walk up, bypassing a rough looking group of assorted individuals browsing the billboards - only one look in their way seems to be enough for said individuals for good or ill as nothing more comes from that.

The interior reflects the exterior: pleasing geometric shapes with plenty of angles, light colors, throngs of locals going about their business which is waiting or looking for something/someone.

"Hurry up and wait," the mare smiles quietly to herself. "It's almost like in Basic Training again."

Sol chuckles and nods before walking ahead. He then pauses before turning, a serene smile on his muzzle.

"Thank you so much, Private Blossom. You have been a great help, and I hope I can repay you sometime soon."

He says before looking back, now wondering where to go to restore his citizenship.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Giggling, she adds: "Needless to say that it has some other 'benefits' that you might enjoy a lot."

The stallion yammers and blushes before he rush-trots elsewhere a blush on his face.

He says before looking back, now wondering where to go to restore his citizenship.

The guardsmare salutes and trots off but not before he leaves Sol with a quick reference as to where she and hers can be found, as well as the way to find a quick way to contact her via phones.

Sol's search takes a while but inevitably he finds one of the offices on the higher floors. In it he finds an earth pony mare of bright coloration. She is something of a brownish red with a leafy green shade in her mane, which overall makes her look like a candy version of a tree-pony: delicious to look at and very similar to a candy, and with a happy beam on her smile as she looks over some files on her desk. She waves Sol into her office upon spotting him near the door.

"Welome dear! Call me Candy Top. Welcome, please sit and tell me how I can help."

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Sol smiled and sat down, giving a relieved sigh.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Candy Top. I am currently looking for help in restoring my citizenship."

He explains, a warm smile on his face as he glances around the office.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The stallion yammers and blushes before he rush-trots elsewhere a blush on his face.

The mare snickers and then gets busy on the massive amounts of dirty things around, sorting out everything that can't be saved while trying to clean and wash everything else. She wonders what the stallion is now thinking about. It doesn't look like he's quite comfortable with some questionable shenanigans.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"It is a pleasure to meet you, Candy Top. I am currently looking for help in restoring my citizenship."

He explains, a warm smile on his face as he glances around the office.

"Restoring? Oh no, did something happen?" the mare immediately asks and looks at sol over the desk: although she is clearly the smaller of them with more pudge to her than muscle she looks i clear concern over him. "Did you- Were you forced to surrender it under duress? Were you forced to do illegal action? Did someone use magic to take away its legality?"

The mare snickers and then gets busy on the massive amounts of dirty things around, sorting out everything that can't be saved while trying to clean and wash everything else. She wonders what the stallion is now thinking about. It doesn't look like he's quite comfortable with some questionable shenanigans.

The planar shepard is likely feeling several things but whatever it is he keeps it quiet, at least insofar as Chroma hears it. It is a short work before he finds Chroma again in the midst of cleaning out the trash and swallows his objection at seeing her work at a pace he cold never math. With a fluster in his eyes he clears his throat, hoping to interrupt the mare.

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Sol blinked, then shook his head and placed a hoof on the mare's muzzle before she could continue.

"Let me explain. All I know, is that I woke up in the Everfree forest, and that the guards told me that I would need to reinstate my citizenship."

The colt states before taking his hoof away from Candy Top's lips.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The planar shepard is likely feeling several things but whatever it is he keeps it quiet, at least insofar as Chroma hears it. It is a short work before he finds Chroma again in the midst of cleaning out the trash and swallows his objection at seeing her work at a pace he cold never math. With a fluster in his eyes he clears his throat, hoping to interrupt the mare.

The mare stops her work and smiles at him, waiting for him to say what he wishes to say. She hopes that he has found something out about the dragon mommy and her current state, so they can continue, or rather start their investigation.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Many a happy squeak, chirp and boop occurs to silence the sister that every one of Benevolence's siblings seems to think she is the silly in a most amusing manner and therefore her many brothers and sistters find her adorable, double so with this bout of taffy sillyness.

Benevolence flails her little hoovesies in jumping jack-like reflexive movement with each boop, unable to resist doing so when booped.

Segment buckles: her hips thrust forward as her ovipositor throbs heavily, pulse after another crowning the moment where her senses explode across her brain, yet her hold is unbreakable as she curls down onto the matress and presses her pet's head there with her own, letting her dominant side squish her pet helpless into the stained sheets as a grrrrowl rises from her throat,

Feeling her face forced down by her Owner as she is taken and her insides coated and claimed, Amity's orgasm feels to have at least quadrupled in volume, practically pasting the helpless Pet to her sheets and the pleasure increased 10 fold. Liters upon liters upon liters of hot seed gush out until every thread under the moaning latex puppy is glued firmly to her, and still more erupts out with daunting force as the Princess is singularly enraptured by the feeling of being shoved into the bed and violated so completely by her much larger and more powerful Empress, Amity herself too wracked a galaxy of uncontrollable pleasure to vast for the conquered mare to even think of resisting. Through her pulsing and trembling walls Amity can feel every cell of her Owner's magnificent stave as it continues to pump impossible amounts of delicious, addictive, viscous, sticky goop deep into her making the Empress' Pet feel filled and claimed in all the right ways.  Even as she moans and arches her back so hard she feels as if she may break in half, Amity feels a deep sense of safety and contentment she wishes could go on forever. 

The hound returns with a tray, more tea for Alice, having a little bit of trouble walking, not taking full strides it seems. She sets the tray down, pours a cup and looks up. "Your tea, Miss."

"I'm surprised there is no cream in it." Alice smirks, her voice dripping with sadistic glee over the sight of the maid like this. 

ZinkShecoat

"I'm surprised there is no cream in it." Alice smirks, her voice dripping with sadistic glee over the sight of the maid like this. 

The hound reflexively snaps back with. "I can add some if you'd like, would go a lot easier with some help." Before she realizes what she said, she grabs her erection through the long skirt and gives a momentary squeeze after setting the teacup done for Alice. Knife stands upright, and smiles, then her choice of words, challenge if heard correctly, hit her brain.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
The colt states before taking his hoof away from Candy Top's lips.

The mare seems to be happy to have a stallion's hoof on her muzzle: her eyes laugh with a bright shine in them while her lips turn up in an evident smile. She also waits for him to finish, but looks at him curiously just in case he would like to elaborate while she settles her forehooves on the desk.

The mare stops her work and smiles at him, waiting for him to say what he wishes to say. She hopes that he has found something out about the dragon mommy and her current state, so they can continue, or rather start their investigation.

"I have her on the crystal but if we do this she will know of it: apparently her wards are good enough to turn even a scry into a two-way discussion." There is a large field of sweat on the unicorn's forehead as he speaks, as is a racing of shiverings across his limbs. "This could end badly if we are not prepared."

Benevolence flails her little hoovesies in jumping jack-like reflexive movement with each boop, unable to resist doing so when booped.

The titters that rise from this fill the small swarm: while many siblings are happy to buzz over for a boop followed after with nuzzle there is a small group that remains, booping their silly yellow sister with their noses because they find her sillyness incredibly fun to play with in the most positive of meanings.

Even as she moans and arches her back so hard she feels as if she may break in half, Amity feels a deep sense of safety and contentment she wishes could go on forever. 

Somewhere past the moment where Segment finally returns from her high in this tidal wave she rides long and hard - just like her pet - the imperial ruler realizes enough about herself to relax; feeling her knot still swelling and throbbing her form curls up in a gentle force of affection as she begin kissing her pet's two squeaking ears with a gentle care, mischief in her eyes knowing full well how drenched the sheets underneath her pet are. "A very good morning, my most beautiful and beloved pet," purrs she with ease, allowing her eyes to close yet again. "Did my squeaky pet enjoy this wake-up exercise?"

"Understood." the larger changeling said.

The necromancer peers down in silence for a moment before he projects his voice. 'Is that so, Shivers? She is likely to demand dedication or expect things of you that you may never have heard of. How will you handle such a challenge?'

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
The titters that rise from this fill the small swarm: while many siblings are happy to buzz over for a boop followed after with nuzzle there is a small group that remains, booping their silly yellow sister with their noses because they find her sillyness incredibly fun to play with in the most positive of meanings.

Benevolence manages to lick one of the boopers on the face as they boop her nose-to-nose.

Somewhere past the moment where Segment finally returns from her high in this tidal wave she rides long and hard - just like her pet - the imperial ruler realizes enough about herself to relax; feeling her knot still swelling and throbbing her form curls up in a gentle force of affection as she begin kissing her pet's two squeaking ears with a gentle care, mischief in her eyes knowing full well how drenched the sheets underneath her pet are. "A very good morning, my most beautiful and beloved pet," purrs she with ease, allowing her eyes to close yet again. "Did my squeaky pet enjoy this wake-up exercise?"

The latex-coated Pet Princess mumbles meekly in pleasure as her pleasure fried walls continue to massage the knot buried in her and leave Amity far too blissed out to be able to speak through her voice and breath catching so often.

The hound reflexively snaps back with. "I can add some if you'd like, would go a lot easier with some help." Before she realizes what she said, she grabs her erection through the long skirt and gives a momentary squeeze after setting the teacup done for Alice. Knife stands upright, and smiles, then her choice of words, challenge if heard correctly, hit her brain.

"oh? Is that right?" Alice inquires, her eyes burning into the maid like a puma eying a doe. "Are you sure?"

ZinkShecoat

"oh? Is that right?" Alice inquires, her eyes burning into the maid like a puma eying a doe. "Are you sure?"

Knife blinked at Alice a bit, stepping  back. She chuckled awkwardly, backed up to a wall. "Um... I mean to say... I can get you cream, Miss. But... Uh... It'd be easier if I knew how much... And what kind maybe." The hound smiled, sweating a little.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"I have her on the crystal but if we do this she will know of it: apparently her wards are good enough to turn even a scry into a two-way discussion." There is a large field of sweat on the unicorn's forehead as he speaks, as is a racing of shiverings across his limbs. "This could end badly if we are not prepared."

"So she's notice where we are if we look at her position... How would we prepare for this? We could try and use our own spells to try and hide where our looking is coming from. Outside of that, we could try and take our peek from a place where it's not much of an issue if she rampages there and run away if we see her notice us. We could try hiding in the Elemental Spire... It's quite tough to get in by force, but I'm not really sure if it's dragon-proof."

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Benevolence manages to lick one of the boopers on the face as they boop her nose-to-nose.

The booper flies away in a pretended panic and squeaks close enough to seem she was scared away before rapid-squeaking lots of gibberish at Benevolence bt breaks into giggles which may others follow despite partially having to focus on flight: the many sounds of joy ring in the void right as the flight of nymphs scatters once more, Benevolence's group landing on a island that is a marshmallow.

The latex-coated Pet Princess mumbles meekly in pleasure as her pleasure fried walls continue to massage the knot buried in her and leave Amity far too blissed out to be able to speak through her voice and breath catching so often.

The Empress takes her time enjoying this feeling before making a drowsy motion to press herself further inside her pet. "Come now pet, your Empress needs more than a few mumbles - after all, puppies do not mumble, last I hear."

"So she's notice where we are if we look at her position... How would we prepare for this? We could try and use our own spells to try and hide where our looking is coming from. Outside of that, we could try and take our peek from a place where it's not much of an issue if she rampages there and run away if we see her notice us. We could try hiding in the Elemental Spire... It's quite tough to get in by force, but I'm not really sure if it's dragon-proof."

The unicorn offers a great insight via a shrug. "I have no idea at this point. If we were maybe in another universe we might have enough time to try to pacify her with words or try to pacify her mind?"

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The unicorn offers a great insight via a shrug. "I have no idea at this point. If we were maybe in another universe we might have enough time to try to pacify her with words or try to pacify her mind?"

"Well, it would be a possibility and worth a try. What universe did you have in mind for that?" Chroma asks the unicorn, "I'm personally not someone who has traveled between universes yet, just to many different planes of one."

"Hmmmm, maybe it would also be possible to go to the land of dragons in our plane and ask one of those dragons how we can calm a raging dragon, though I'm pretty sure that they won't tell us anything helpful without a big reward and even with one, it may not be something that'll work."

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
The necromancer peers down in silence for a moment before he projects his voice. 'Is that so, Shivers? She is likely to demand dedication or expect things of you that you may never have heard of. How will you handle such a challenge?'

"...Demand... Dedication?" Shivers asked. "And what sorts of things would she expect?"

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"Hmmmm, maybe it would also be possible to go to the land of dragons in our plane and ask one of those dragons how we can calm a raging dragon, though I'm pretty sure that they won't tell us anything helpful without a big reward and even with one, it may not be something that'll work."

"A very good idea!" the unicorn stallion all but exclaims and even kicks his forehooves in jubilation. ""I know a tanzite dragon whom I met some sixty years ago. She should be more than capable of helping us find out how to best approach one of her own kind!"

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
The mare seems to be happy to have a stallion's hoof on her muzzle: her eyes laugh with a bright shine in them while her lips turn up in an evident smile. She also waits for him to finish, but looks at him curiously just in case he would like to elaborate while she settles her forehooves on the desk.

"I seem to have forgotten some things, including whether or not I have any property here or whether I have any friends here. And if my citizenship was canceled, I am not sure why it would be. But if possible, I would like your help in reinstating it."

Sol states with a warm smile, hoping that he had given the mare a clear picture of what's going on. He didn't know what else he could say after all.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"A very good idea!" the unicorn stallion all but exclaims and even kicks his forehooves in jubilation. ""I know a tanzite dragon whom I met some sixty years ago. She should be more than capable of helping us find out how to best approach one of her own kind!"

"Well, I hope that her insight goes beyond something like 'Nope, not possible to calm her down', since that wouldn't help much." Chroma notes, "But I suppose it's our best bet. Didn't think you were that old either... wait, I totally forgot to ask your name! Sorry, I guess I was too caught up in the dragon problem to remember to ask for it."

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Sol states with a warm smile, hoping that he had given the mare a clear picture of what's going on. He didn't know what else he could say after all.

Sol gets a very understanding nod. "That's perfectly alright dear," the mare assures him, not only looking him in the eyes but also patting his forehooves with her own before she nods at her computer. "I can access the databases just by typing your name and characteristics, or just your general looks if you have an amnesia. All we need is give it  a little time and if you are citizen all your data are here. Imperial database is reliable like that."

The mare sounds happy at that and then beams at Sol. "And don't worry even if you can't be found in there. That just means it was removed as a safety against some crime the internal security found and we can restore you one of the backups that every citizen surely has at some point in their life." With a titter, she adds demurely behind her hoof. "Why it'd be impossible for you not to be found in here."

"Well, I hope that her insight goes beyond something like 'Nope, not possible to calm her down', since that wouldn't help much." Chroma notes, "But I suppose it's our best bet. Didn't think you were that old either... wait, I totally forgot to ask your name! Sorry, I guess I was too caught up in the dragon problem to remember to ask for it."

The stallion stares at Chroma in confused silence, slightly tilting his head sideways.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
The booper flies away in a pretended panic and squeaks close enough to seem she was scared away before rapid-squeaking lots of gibberish at Benevolence bt breaks into giggles which may others follow despite partially having to focus on flight: the many sounds of joy ring in the void right as the flight of nymphs scatters once more, Benevolence's group landing on a island that is a marshmallow.

Benevolence follows suit and buzzes over to the marshmallow island, poking and prodding it from the air. 

The Empress takes her time enjoying this feeling before making a drowsy motion to press herself further inside her pet. "Come now pet, your Empress needs more than a few mumbles - after all, puppies do not mumble, last I hear."

Amity's face fills with heat as she feels the pressure inside her grow even more forceful, a frantic moan escaping her lips as her walls grip Segment's ovi in reverence. The latex Pet pleads in meek little barks that Malamutes mumble and currently her color scheme resembles one before her yips devolve once more into moaning gasps from her overstimulated marehood.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Knife blinked at Alice a bit, stepping  back. She chuckled awkwardly, backed up to a wall. "Um... I mean to say... I can get you cream, Miss. But... Uh... It'd be easier if I knew how much... And what kind maybe." The hound smiled, sweating a little.

"oh? You don't have any suggestions?" Alice inquires, voice seeping with sadistic pleasure by this point. "think you have a preference, a type of cream you really, really  want to pour for me, the compulsion to do so getting harder and harder to resist by the moment, feeling like its going to burst out all on its own if you don't do something soon..."  Alice chuckles lewdly to herself, her eyes still trained like a missile-lock on the maid before her.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The stallion stares at Chroma in confused silence, slightly tilting his head sideways.

"Ummm, what is it? Did I say something wrong?" the elemental mare asks confusedly, "I sometimes blurt out things that may accidentally be a little on the questionable side to some people... but I am really interested to know your name at least."

ZinkShecoat

"oh? You don't have any suggestions?" Alice inquires, voice seeping with sadistic pleasure by this point. "think you have a preference, a type of cream you really, really  want to pour for me, the compulsion to do so getting harder and harder to resist by the moment, feeling like its going to burst out all on its own if you don't do something soon..."  Alice chuckles lewdly to herself, her eyes still trained like a missile-lock on the maid before her.

"Madam. You insinuate that I have a male reproductive organ." Knife steals herself, standing up tall, chest out. "I'll have you know..." She flashes a toothy grin, grabbing the waist of her skirt and pushing it down a bit. "I do, and would gladly supply cream for your tea. If you asked, of course." The hound pulls her skirt back up after flashing the top of her bulge straining against the black lace of her panties. Standing upright, she not only has her chest out, but makes sure to have her bulge showing proudly now.

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Sol gets a very understanding nod. "That's perfectly alright dear," the mare assures him, not only looking him in the eyes but also patting his forehooves with her own before she nods at her computer. "I can access the databases just by typing your name and characteristics, or just your general looks if you have an amnesia. All we need is give it  a little time and if you are citizen all your data are here. Imperial database is reliable like that."

The mare sounds happy at that and then beams at Sol. "And don't worry even if you can't be found in there. That just means it was removed as a safety against some crime the internal security found and we can restore you one of the backups that every citizen surely has at some point in their life." With a titter, she adds demurely behind her hoof. "Why it'd be impossible for you not to be found in here."

Sol gives a sigh of relief, before giving a beaming smile at Candy Top.

"Thank you very much. I feel well assured already."

He says with a chuckle, his eyes shining a little with mirth and joy.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
"Madam. You insinuate that I have a male reproductive organ." Knife steals herself, standing up tall, chest out. "I'll have you know..." She flashes a toothy grin, grabbing the waist of her skirt and pushing it down a bit. "I do, and would gladly supply cream for your tea. If you asked, of course." The hound pulls her skirt back up after flashing the top of her bulge straining against the black lace of her panties. Standing upright, she not only has her chest out, but makes sure to have her bulge showing proudly now.

Alice's smirk only grows in response to this challenge, the mare leaning back in her seat with another amused chuckle. "I have a feeling this is about to get interesting for sure."