Question about future game mechanics.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Hopefully I'll be able to able to make some of my enemies my friends. I love it when that happens in games and anime and such.

I'd like to see Steele being able to get on the good side with the black void, even after all I've done against them.

(They must be somewhat impressed by my feats by now. Or rarely anyone knows who I am, seeing as big as the void is that's entirely possible)

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
Right, prospective future mechanics. I'm looking forward to space mechanics and more ships, among other things.

Speaking of which, I was just thinking the Z14 is getting kinda cramped and mulling over an idea for a secondhand spaceship shop.. hmm

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
I think there is a ship shop n Uveto.

The doc mentions it as a possibility, but it doesn't look like anyone's taken it on themselves to write it. I'd love to do it, directing my time and braincells on a creative effort for once rather than lounging at my computer on my off days for once would be great, still I'd preferrably like a partner to proofread and brainstorm with.

Last edited by a moderator:

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Also she is Victors REAL child!

Inb4 she is one of ther persons that decides if you are worthy to get the company! :D

I had to test you, Steele. And you passed the test! You won!

Won what?!

The jackpot, my dear sir! The grand and glorious jackpot!

The chocolate?

The chocolate, yes! The chocolate, but that's just the beginning! We hafta get on! We hafta get on! We have so much time, and so little to do! Strike that. Reverse it. This way, please!

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
I had to test you, Steele. And you passed the test! You won!

Won what?!

The jackpot, my dear sir! The grand and glorious jackpot!

The chocolate?

The chocolate, yes! The chocolate, but that's just the beginning! We hafta get on! We hafta get on! We have so much time, and so little to do! Strike that. Reverse it. This way, please!

This made me smile. Thanks, I needed something like it. Could we please have this as a final dialogue (in silly mode)?

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I'd like to see Steele being able to get on the good side with the black void, even after all I've done against them.

(They must be somewhat impressed by my feats by now. Or rarely anyone knows who I am, seeing as big as the void is that's entirely possible)

From what I've read, the Black void subfaction we'll be able to get involved with is Amara's, and we've only really pissed off Mirian, who I don't think knows we've been the one messing with her while helping out Saendra 

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
From what I've read, the Black void subfaction we'll be able to get involved with is Amara's, and we've only really pissed off Mirian, who I don't think knows we've been the one messing with her while helping out Saendra 

I'd presume they'd know about us now, since we didn't kill the last three of them when we rescued Saendra's friend.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
I'd presume they'd know about us now, since we didn't kill the last three of them when we rescued Saendra's friend.
Don't know about that I mean I think the local authorities on Tavros Station were notified afterward since they did kidnap someone.