What Content Would You Like Added?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Savin prefers anal sex.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Lucky for us...or rather him noone submited yet for TiTS anusol+ ;)

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Still with tons of new TF items keep flowing having it in form of TF item not location would be better...for science reasons ofc *rolls eyes*

Heh Nik and other one person beat me to pondering if it NS or Couch project ^^

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
That's an even more pessimistic outlook than what you had voiced previously. Any particular reason for that?

Not really! It's what I've always said of it. Plantation Quest has eaten up so much time I've got five potential commissions lined up after this, none of them small. I am resigned to the fact that some things will remain forever unfinished.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Do you also write as your day job or?

Aerocat

Nov 6, 2016
Dunno if my thoughts are welcome here, but I think it'd be neat to have a grey-goo TF that results from using too many of the healing nanites that drop from the grey googirls when you're already at full health, similar to the googirl transformation that occurs when you get Galomax, complete with some kind of latent "programming" that stays with the PC.

Also, Some kinda TF item that allows you to be like those new husky-dog things in the frozen area (With the also-perk of immunity to the cold if changed far enough). The Goo girl thing would be amazing though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jongeedubs

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Just note - fluffy puppets are not exactly fluffy, so you can't have both. Perk from Foxfire would vanish without full-body fluffy fur or feathers.
Yup, should have mentioned that. Still, from what I know of the Regal Mane perk, it will stick around through TFing into the icy fox. So you can become even more fluffy and retain that rad winter collar.

Oct 21, 2015
are there any content that have a female getting fucked in her urethra and creampied yet? not in a penis, I've seen that already.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
are there any content that have a female getting fucked in her urethra and creampied yet? not in a penis, I've seen that already.
No. Not currently. I think the female urethra is a bit too small for that. We would need the tinies micro penis for that to work :p
The only times it works for the males is when they´ve got a big penis and possibly great elasticity.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
You'd think correctly, but the female vagina is also too small for a lot of the penises in-game, so it's not like it would be out of place. The imagery coming to mind at the moment seems... agonizing, but it's not like it wouldn't fit in TiTS. :p
That´s kinda true. A car sized penis would normally be more at place in a hardcore monster rape hentai, but it´s currently possible for a great deal of characters to fit one inside of themselves.

I´m sure that someone could write a female urethra insertion, but I think in this case we would have to lock it from the hyper players, if only to get some semi-realism. Unless we meet a giant race of course :p

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
You'd think correctly, but the female vagina is also too small for a lot of the penises in-game, so it's not like it would be out of place. The imagery coming to mind at the moment seems... agonizing, but it's not like it wouldn't fit in TiTS. :p
You'd be surprised, I've seen vids on the internet with a woman who trained her urethra to accept penises into it. Anyways yeah might be a bit too unrealistic to do that in the game except for the fact that we're already at an unrealistic setting when it comes to sex and size of objects going into oral, vaginal and anal orifices. I'd like to see that fourth hole be taken advantage of. Urethral penetration on a female directly stimulates the base of the clitoris (once the person who's getting the penetration done has adjusted to the sensation and feeling, trust me first few times you will be sore and have a stinging sensation after that it fades and things become pleasurable, :allears: I've experimented and I'm a male.)

regardless of all that, I mean it wouldn't be so strange to add that type of thing since Fen seems to be dead set on actual ear fucking and ear/head vagina.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Dunno if my thoughts are welcome here, but I think it'd be neat to have a grey-goo TF that results from using too many of the healing nanites that drop from the grey googirls when you're already at full health, similar to the googirl transformation that occurs when you get Galomax, complete with some kind of latent "programming" that stays with the PC.

Steph got kind of Goo TF like effects on herself after Tarkus Ep. So maybe this way of effects could be for "overfeeding yourself with goo samples".

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Steph got kind of Goo TF like effects on herself after Tarkus Ep. So maybe this way of effects could be for "overfeeding yourself with goo samples".
Hmmm. Gray goo TF-ing: increases your capacities, but make any orifice gray goo colored. I haven´t really read that scene tbh. I imagine being very stretchy was the limit for her lips. No galomax like way of puffing them out at will. But that´s just what I´m guessing of course.

regardless of all that, I mean it wouldn't be so strange to add that type of thing since Fen seems to be dead set on actual ear fucking and ear/head vagina.

Someone has seen family guy :p

On the topic of content we want. Steph must at some point get tired of her employers. Getting to meet her again would´ve been nice. This was originally what we could do post her treatment, which was removed, but it´d still be nice to meet her one day. Maybe in the same fashion of the last time when we could give her career advice. Or perhaps witnessing/joining her in a shooting...and then be able to enjoy watching yourself on the screen, you narcissist you ;)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@shadefalcon she got silver lips (both upeer and lower ones) with grey colored eyes and ofc increaced limit of stuff sizes she can take without damaging herself in any of her orfice. So not suprising thing that helped her later on survie lovmaking with Frost Wyrm ;) I think it is that if PC seen Tarkus Ep there will be some diff line or two in Uveto Ep msotly to point that her goo changes helped her be more "adjustable".

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
@shadefalcon she got silver lips (both upeer and lower ones) with grey colored eyes and ofc increaced limit of stuff sizes she can take without damaging herself in any of her orfice. So not suprising thing that helped her later on survie lovmaking with Frost Wyrm ;) I think it is that if PC seen Tarkus Ep there will be some diff line or two in Uveto Ep msotly to point that her goo changes helped her be more "adjustable".
Just what I was expecting then :D
I´m gonna have to read those stories eventually. I´ve just kept saving them like a good wine, for some reason or another.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well those Steph Ep. are now even possible to been viewed later on after seeing it each bar as long PC spend 10 credits for each.

Well grey goo TF would probably in such shape not be full blow TF for whole body but been specific body parts targeted TF. Which I not mind for it to be that way as long using more than once goo sample at full hp in 24hrs would trigger it.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
As someone who's passed a kidney stone, the thought of urethra fucking makes me want to pass out.

Also I'm pretty sure the female urethra is much narrower and shorter than you're imagining it. It's less of a tunnel and closer to a hole. Not that realism has ever stopped you pervs before, I'm just saying.

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Some of scenes ingame are already quite not so easy if it would be RL so why bother? Realism here long ago packed itself and left this ship ^^

And yeah female one is shorter but still not so close as to been simple hole.

Oct 21, 2015
I have seen vids of it though, it's entirely possible, but few attempts it for how bizarre it is.

and IVIysterious Person, is there a link to your topic anywhere yet?

Last edited:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I don't see no stinkin' signature.

It's nice that your name is spaced properly now, though.