Your gripes with CoC II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Y'all, this Cait stuff is belly content. Even f/f belly content usually brushes up against pregnancy talk, if only for a contrast.

And the way Cait presents it here is twofold. If Champ's built the slut temple, encouraged Cait's turbohorny, and reintroduced her to her pregnancy-obsessed friend, Cait talks about getting knocked up by literally whomever if Champ doesn't have a dick. Champ's made the choice to reinforce Slut Kitty's slutkittyness, and this is the obvious and natural result.

If Champ doesn't build the slut temple, Cait straight up says she'd only ever have kids if Champ wanted to have kids with her. She doesn't say "gosh, it's a shame you don't have a dick - maybe I'll have to find a sperm donor". What she actually says is one of the tamest, most restrained ways for any wlw to tell her girlfriend that she's open to eventually having children. And remember, again, this is in the context of "mmm, the only way my tummy's going to get any bigger is if I get pregnant~". It's not a "Champ is bad if she doesn't have a dick" line. It's an "I love you so much that you're the only person who could possibly convince me to get pregnant, even though having a bigger belly turns me on" line.

Gosh, maybe if somebody isn't as interested in Cait's turboslut side and more interested in her romantic relationship with Champ, they shouldn't build a brothel and put her in charge of it! It's almost as though there are reasons to build it and reasons to not build it!

Avallonkao

Oct 31, 2021
Y'all, this Cait stuff is belly content. Even f/f belly content usually brushes up against pregnancy talk, if only for a contrast.

And the way Cait presents it here is twofold. If Champ's built the slut temple, encouraged Cait's turbohorny, and reintroduced her to her pregnancy-obsessed friend, Cait talks about getting knocked up by literally whomever if Champ doesn't have a dick. Champ's made the choice to reinforce Slut Kitty's slutkittyness, and this is the obvious and natural result.

If Champ doesn't build the slut temple, Cait straight up says she'd only ever have kids if Champ wanted to have kids with her. She doesn't say "gosh, it's a shame you don't have a dick - maybe I'll have to find a sperm donor". What she actually says is one of the tamest, most restrained ways for any wlw to tell her girlfriend that she's open to eventually having children. And remember, again, this is in the context of "mmm, the only way my tummy's going to get any bigger is if I get pregnant~". It's not a "Champ is bad if she doesn't have a dick" line. It's an "I love you so much that you're the only person who could possibly convince me to get pregnant, even though having a bigger belly turns me on" line.

Gosh, maybe if somebody isn't as interested in Cait's turboslut side and more interested in her romantic relationship with Champ, they shouldn't build a brothel and put her in charge of it! It's almost as though there are reasons to build it and reasons to not build it!
Ohh, that's nice to know, and thank you. I reacted to the image I've read. I mean, being honest the actual way to get her thickness will also mean your champ enjoys dicks, a lot. So I don't see the grip in there. And not building the temple then is the best for me as I always suspected. Thank you so much for letting me know this. <3

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
Completely unrelated to the on-going war, I've only just realised building the temple isn't like a mandatory quest thing. I just clicky the things when backer patches come out xD

I don't actually interact with the temple much after building it but I do like the Kas scene!

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Completely unrelated to the on-going war, I've only just realised building the temple isn't like a mandatory quest thing. I just clicky the things when backer patches come out xD

I don't actually interact with the temple much after building it but I do like the Kas scene!
There's a reason you only get the quest if you actually tell Cait and Sally that you're interested in building the place. It's got plenty of good content, for those who are into prostitution smut, but it is extremely not mandatory.

Reactions: Avallonkao

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
So basically, Sally is a terrible influence and must be sent to horny jail instead of given power through the temple. I knew there was something about her I didn't like. Glad to know my random feeling was justified. Now I just need to take Cait to an after school special on not giving in to peer pressure.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019

Oh, I didn't even think about it. I've literally not entered the Undermountain with any of my characters, as I've long since gotten burnt out on actually playing the game, despite still being pretty passionate about it. Nor have any of my characters built the temple (well, one tried, but the combat encounter fucked them up). I've just been reacting based on what was shown in totality, not thinking about what the specific chain of events leading up to it entails.

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
There's a reason you only get the quest if you actually tell Cait and Sally that you're interested in building the place. It's got plenty of good content, for those who are into prostitution smut, but it is extremely not mandatory.
I, like my champ have poor impulse control. She's easily led by "ooh shiny" xD

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
So basically, Sally is a terrible influence and must be sent to horny jail instead of given power through the temple. I knew there was something about her I didn't like. Glad to know my random feeling was justified. Now I just need to take Cait to an after school special on not giving in to peer pressure.
I think you're misinterpreting Salwah's role in this, but you're free to hold your opinions about the moral valence and value of her content.

Reactions: PudgyElderGod

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Yes, Sally is the vehicle to prostitution-play content and turboslutty kitties. If that's not your thing, don't build the temple, and maybe Cait'll wander onto a different life path down the line~

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Do you mean the new one? I am personally not one for large thighs or breasts, and I would like to know beforehand.
The new content, yes.

Champ and Cait have a scene where they can suck off a whole barracks of minotaur soldiers together. After doing this a few times, Cait gains weight in her belly, hips, ass, and if applicable her bust, and she and Champ talk about it. Champ has the opportunity to keep going with this feederism, try to keep Cait at her current weight, or suggest working it off.

After twenty-two instances of mass blowjob, Cait will eventually get so fat that her non-leothran art changes, prompting a conversation about how her belly won't get any bigger unless she were to get pregnant. Then comes the lines that Savin quoted.

Although unimplemented at the moment, there may eventually be an alternate (but equally time-consuming) path for Cait to achieve the same weight through drinking thick, fatty cowgirl milk.

So basically, if you don't want Cait to be super-chonk, that's totally fine! Just don't mass-blow a bunch of minotaurs with her, or if you do, suggest that she work it off at the gym.

Reactions: Kesil

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
Yes, Sally is the vehicle to prostitution-play content and turboslutty kitties. If that's not your thing, don't build the temple, and maybe Cait'll wander onto a different life path down the line~
interesting. I'm still keep the temple on my main save as I rather enjoy turboslut kitties. but I'll definitely have a look at this other "life path".

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
I think you're misinterpreting Salwah's role in this

Perhaps. But it's convenient to my narrative to blame her. Besides, she still needs a stint in horny jail. Like everyone else in Hawkethorne.

The implications both scare and intrigue me.

Is it just me, or does Cait seem hell bent on getting her assets to extreme proportions? I fear for the world if she isn't stopped.

Reactions: Daft Hellians

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
Was it ever mentioned around when the brothel patch came out that there would be an alternative Cait "route" if you did/didn't build the temple? Because I don't use the discord or anything and only started lurking here relatively recently so previously I got all my info from the blog posts/comments. I mainly ask because I don't remember seeing anything explicit and it seems like for atleast some people (I'm people!) it wasn't as obvious as it is to you and Alypia!

I'm not trying to be antagonistic or anything, so I really hope it doesn't feel like I'm having a go! =D

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
absolutely agree with most of what you said, but this is about one scene, so it's not really akin to constantly telling you, right?
Yeah, I just used it as an example because people think that Cait telling you that you should be happy with the compliment that my champion should have dick. But I see what you are getting at.

Let me try to rephrase this.

"Cait and I sucked off a barracks full of random minotaur guys twenty-two times, but she told me that she's not ready to even talk about children right now and would only even consider having a baby after the adventure's over and she'd only have a baby with me because she unsubtly keeps hinting that she loves me and she'd only have kids if I want them and that is a deal-breaker."

I don't know about you, but I feel like "bi girl tells her lesbian girlfriend that she might be ok with having kids eventually" is a lot less weird to most lesbian women than "sucking off a zillion faceless bull guys".
So how do 2 girls tell love to each other and talk about having kids?
Now, I am not one so I can not comment, but If my boyfriend came to me and said "Gosh darn it Animalistic, I want a kid so bad. I may go around town, breed couple of girls. But if you happen to gain a vagina, I would have kid with you in a heartbeat" or "I want children but only with special someone. But if that special someone grew a dick." I would at least wonder if he is not happy with me and after that, threatening to break up.

Second, I can see the logic that blowing dicks 22 times in a row may make her more dick obsessed. But at same time, I still find the way it is handled less than ideal. Just confusion stemming from not having its sister scene to compare it to. But, if that is the logic we are going with, than my bad.

Still, followwing that logic, does that mean that the breast sucking fattening is going to have her comment on and talk only about girls and people with breasts/vaginas and put bedicked players under the rug? Kind of curious now.

Hmm, so building a temple makes her a bigger slut? Now, excuse me but I think it is poorly conveyed through text and gameplay. Cait, at least to me, does not act any noticeable more or less slutty if you decide to buld the temple or not. She still fucks as much as before, regardless your choice ir seems.

And honestly, the way scene presents the choice, at the beginning, or at least how Cait describes it, seems like the game is pushing you to build it.
If you build the temple, she has a reason to stay in the marches after the main quest. She becomes the matron. You get way more content and you make Cait happy. She seems devastated if you refuse her.
And, funnily enough, her last comment to that whole decision if you refuse her is to say, and I am paraphrasing here so excuse me "Well, at least when this is all over, I can go back and give father a heir." I know that this is before we enter "serious" relationship with her, but ey.

Also, honestly, the way you describe it, it sounds like Cait becomes more focused on dicks and being pregnant and just looses interest in vaginas. At least more than her becoming more slutty.

But, well, good to know thay the temple thing has effects on her character. Wish it was more clear in game tho. Since at least to me, not building the temple always seemed like i was loosing in content. Wish there was blurb at least mentioning the character arcs.

And I am now not sure how to feel about tying Caits slutiness to the temple. "Workplace makes a man" or something like that I guess.

Last edited:

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Thanks for the detailed reply, @Alypia! I'll pass for the time being, as I am only interested in belly fat out of those.

Reactions: Alypia

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I just built the temple to fuckin spite Lumina, at this point I want to turn the marches into a god hodgepodge to really ruin her seat of power.

Reactions: PudgyElderGod

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I just built the temple to fuckin spite Lumina, at this point I want to turn the marches into a god hodgepodge to really ruin her seat of power.
Yes, really show her by building a temple for people to get pregnant in, she'll really hate it. Oh and for the love of all that is holy don't impregnate the cat harem either, she'd probably totally flip out if you did that :^)

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Was it ever mentioned around when the brothel patch came out that there would be an alternative Cait "route" if you did/didn't build the temple? Because I don't use the discord or anything and only started lurking here relatively recently so previously I got all my info from the blog posts/comments. I mainly ask because I don't remember seeing anything explicit and it seems like for atleast some people (I'm people!) it wasn't as obvious as it is to you and Alypia!

I'm not trying to be antagonistic or anything, so I really hope it doesn't feel like I'm having a go! =D
Kind of but not really. The patch post itself clearly says that building the brothel is an option, "should you desire", framing it as non-mandatory without explicitly describing the alternatives. Those alternatives have been vaguely discussed on the forums and in slightly more detail on Discord, but they're not something that we would naturally expect people to automatically understand - especially at this point, with the game in alpha and the precise nature of the plans for the various characters in flux. So it's not like it was your fault for not knowing this.

I don't want to speak too much for Savin and what he'd like to do, but he has said in public that not building the temple won't offer an equivalent amount of characters and sex scenes to the temple. Which is kind of the point. If you want a ton of slutty smut, build the brothel. If you just want to be Cait's gf, don't - and he wants to reflect that in the game content itself, at least to some degree.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Since we are on topic of the paths, what do bedicked champions mean to Cait and what do non ones mean to her in Temple path?

This all seems more complicated than I first thought.
Also, what is up with that hugging/kissing scene at beggining. Does it play any role in her future content?
Is she lying that we are special to her in her temple path?
Did sge lie that she was an anal virgin? Is she using us?

Reactions: TheLodger

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Yes, really show her by building a temple for people to get pregnant in, she'll really hate it. Oh and for the love of all that is holy don't impregnate the cat harem either, she'd probably totally flip out if you did that :^)
Hm, my smoothbrain once again loses in the end lol.

Pretty sure temple Cait route is "if you have a dick turn me into a fucking kitten factory" I assume, and without shes just fucking anything with a meat pole.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I mean thats Mallach for you, sex is everything to them so without a reason to latch on to the champ she'll go back to what they're known for.

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
pretty sure she loves you in both paths.

it seems like the no temple path is focused on one on one romance with lots a kissing and cuddling, dating and confessions of love and intimate sexy moments, the temple path on the other hand focuses on harems, baby making, and lots of wild crazy fetishy sex. I don't think either path would have a ton of content for vag only PC's (much like with most female NPC's in the game) but it's not like she'd love you any less or exclude you from either path.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Yeah thats probably the better explanation, the temple is probably gonna be more a focus on those who like pregnancy, and a excuse to given Quin a love interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.