Your gripes with CoC II

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
She actually went southeast, as Ryn will mention if you talk to her about Alissa afterwards. That means she's somewhere in the vague vicinity of Khor'minos, though as Ryn says it's unlikely she'd be in the city itself.

The Abyssal Depths dungeon actually provides two bits of relevant information: She has a new 'court' which Tollus has visited and most importantly for Ryn, she has her lethicite back as Kas handed the thing to her saying it wasn't fit to be consumed.
I stand corrected.

That lethicite detail... hoo boy.

Not necessarily~

Oh boy, windy peaks perhaps?

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Best part, if all the recent talk was not just teasing, it means more bully content for Ryn is on our way! Yay!
On more serious note, hope this all means that we will have control of Ryns cage when we get the hold of her sisters soul.

Last edited:

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
I stand corrected.

That lethicite detail... hoo boy.

That's probably because Ryn's cage is tied to Alissa's soul. Therefore we can kill two birds with one stone by beating Alissa again. IDK if a full demon can do anything with it anymore though. It's kinda funny though. Alissa is so disgusting and morally reprehensible, that even the main villain thinks she needs to chill. Although Kas probably has a reason for hating someone like Alissa.

Best part, if all the recent talk was not just teasing, it means more bully content for Ryn is in our! Yay!
On more serious note, hope this all means
that we will have control of Ryns cage when we get the hold of her sisters soul

The eternal quest to bully never ends! But I do hope a corrupt route takes advantage of that potential power over Ryn. Not that I'd ever use it. I'm nice and totally don't do awful things and bully others to amuse myself. Not at all.

Lone Wolf115

That's probably because Ryn's cage is tied to Alissa's soul. Therefore we can kill two birds with one stone by beating Alissa again. IDK if a full demon can do anything with it anymore though. It's kinda funny though. Alissa is so disgusting and morally reprehensible, that even the main villain thinks she needs to chill. Although Kas probably has a reason for hating someone like Alissa.

The eternal quest to bully never ends! But I do hope a corrupt route takes advantage of that potential power over Ryn. Not that I'd ever use it. I'm nice and totally don't do awful things and bully others to amuse myself. Not at all.
I take things on games a little personal, and they are an outlet for me as well, but the point is I can't wait to stomp a mudhole in Alissa's ass even as a demon she is not fit to live, hell she will be even worse, I wouldn't keep her around even in my Corruption Character.

Reactions: OmegaUmbra

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Not necessarily~
I sit corrected.
Best part, if all the recent talk was not just teasing, it means more bully content for Ryn is on our way! Yay!
On more serious note, hope this all means that we will have control of Ryns cage when we get the hold of her sisters soul.
Well, Savin recently implied that if you really want to be a dick in the future, that will be an option.

Last edited:

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Why not both? That way we can have a cool elf lady fighting alongside us and a cooling elf-shaped cock cozy waiting for us as home. :D

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Why not both? That way we can have a cool elf lady fighting alongside us and a cooling elf-shaped cock cozy waiting for us as home. :D
I'm not sure if having Alissa still around will work in regards of deposing her and crowning Ryn. Can a queen in CoC2 be deposed by forcefully taking the crown?

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
I'm not sure if having Alissa still around will work in regards of deposing her and crowning Ryn. Can a queen in CoC2 be deposed by forcefully taking the crown?

If the queen committed high treason and sexually abused her own sister before willingly fleeing the city alongside hostile forces, then I'd say she can be deposed forcefully and is only queen in name still because she flew off like a bitch before she could be tried.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
If the queen committed high treason and sexually abused her own sister before willingly fleeing the city alongside hostile forces, then I'd say she can be deposed forcefully and is only queen in name still because she flew off like a bitch before she could be tried.
Indeed she did all of that. Don't know if bringing her to the city to be tried would be a good idea though. Well, at least while she's a demon. And that is if her demonization can be reversed.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Indeed she did all of that. Don't know if bringing her to the city to be tried would be a good idea though. Well, at least while she's a demon. And that is if her demonization can be reversed.

Yeah she's too dangerous. Besides, her flying off as a blue (da ba dee da ba daa) knockoff of Kas is an admission of guilt in my eyes.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Can we keep Alissa instead of Ryn? I like the more dominant evil sister.
Can we keep her around in some form after we finish our business with her? Seems reasonably likely, since Savin has said the stockades were left in the throne room deliberately in case someone someday needed to be punished. Assuming that's not Ryn and/or the Champ needing to be 'punished' because they're feeling kinky or something.

Can we revert her to her pre-transformed self? Maybe, since we know you can do that, Kas torments Ryn enough with the question of whether she cares more about her sister or her penis and Ryn wonders out loud if it's possible to save Alissa regardless of her Confidence so those might be seeding plot hooks for later.

Can we have Alissa as a companion instead of Ryn? That sound you (maybe) just heard is Savin going insane given the sheer amount of work that's gone into Ryn, all the parser shenanigans involving her and the thought of throwing that away in favor of recruiting the Queen Bitch and how much work would be involved in supporting two four companion characters like that. :p

Lone Wolf115

This is not a leader.:siren::mad::siren:
I'm fine with icing the fallen queen.
Second that. A person after my own heart.:D:D:catte:
Yeah she's too dangerous. Besides, her flying off as a blue (da ba dee da ba daa) knockoff of Kas is an admission of guilt in my eyes.
Exactly why we all must become Queenkillers. :cool: ;):catte:

I believe in Ryn, all hail the best girl, all hail the future Queen.:catte::siren::toot::toot::cool::D

Reactions: Burnerbro

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
People want to keep Alissa? I get trying to say it if your a corrupted champions but, holy fuck she did and planned some irredeemable shit to her own sister, lest we forget what Ryns other set is. She deserves nothing bit a swift beheading in my book, how the fuck do you make corrupting the world seem like a lesser evil. Also to keep with the name of the thread, Im mad I cant groom my floof and makes me a big sad to see what Kiyoko has to brush during the groom option.

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
People want to keep Alissa? I get trying to say it if your a corrupted champions but, holy fuck she did and planned some irredeemable shit to her own sister, lest we forget what Ryns other set is. She deserves nothing bit a swift beheading in my book, how the fuck do you make corrupting the world seem like a lesser evil. Also to keep with the name of the thread, Im mad I cant groom my floof and makes me a big sad to see what Kiyoko has to brush during the groom option.
Hey, if 'hot' and 'morally defensible' were the same thing, people wouldn't be sleeping with Kasyrra. That being said, most people seem to be quite against Queen Alissa generally.

As for gripes, it would be nice if Kiyoko had a dedicated pet us option. Kiyoko's lowkey a pillow princess (not really don't yell at me).

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Hey, if 'hot' and 'morally defensible' were the same thing, people wouldn't be sleeping with Kasyrra. That being said, most people seem to be quite against Queen Alissa generally.

It's ironic how the big, evil, red devil isn't the most morally depraved character.

Kiyoko's lowkey a pillow princess (not really don't yell at me).

Excuse you? Kiyoko is a pillow queen thankyouverymuch.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I mean Kas is just corrupting the world, Alissa abused put a soulbound cage on her and by the looks of was planning for more then just that. Like she seems like the one character I feel is being wrote to be "hated" unlike Kas who you can see why she does what shes doing.

Reactions: Wint3rRyd3r

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
I mean Kas is just corrupting the world, Alissa abused put a soulbound cage on her and by the looks of was planning for more then just that. Like she seems like the one character I feel is being wrote to be "hated" unlike Kas who you can see why she does what shes doing.
Also, I feel like there's the idea that the nature of a demon is to cause harm. Like, Kas's evildoings have logic, but also, as a demon, her bringing harm is just what she would do. Demons here seem to be driven by two things, one being sex and the other being some hyper-fixation, and so Kas's actions may simply be driven by her demonic instincts.

Alissa, however, was evil before being a demon. Most of her evil acts were done long before Kas entered into their world, and she's rotten. Her evil is not by what fate was forced on her, but by twisted desires of her own.

PalletTown

Sep 10, 2015
There are way to many interactions that force your character into sleep. Kiyoko post-freedom is really bad at this since most of her interactions and all of her sex scenes make you go to sleep even at 8 o clock.

Reactions: Burnerbro

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Can we have Alissa as a companion instead of Ryn? That sound you (maybe) just heard is Savin going insane given the sheer amount of work that's gone into Ryn, all the parser shenanigans involving her and the thought of throwing that away in favor of recruiting the Queen Bitch and how much work would be involved in supporting two four companion characters like that. :p
A switcheroo route ala ME 2 Samara/Morinth can work quite well with relatively little extra writing effotr. Just saying. It would be the most cruel option by far, to both sisters, but still in line with what a DK Champ who doesn't care about Ryn in the slightest might come up with. Plus they are blue ladies who are relatives and look very much like each other - and like all of them other blue elves.

Having Alissa live and stashed anywhere is somethig that can bite the Champ in the ass, but more so due to potential corruption spread and her individual prowess, not any real possibily of staging a coup against Ryn.

unlike Kas who you can see why she does what shes doing
Kas flipflops a lot: one moment she is showing (or feigning) some vulnerability, empathy and genuine affetion for the Champion that surprises even her; the next she is as much of a self-obsessed sociopath as any other Mareth demon. Not someone I'd trust with my soul. And if you at any point chose to kill any of the people she corrupted into being her pawns, killing Kas is the only proper outcome.

Alissa, however, was evil before being a demon. Most of her evil acts were done long before Kas entered into their world, and she's rotten. Her evil is not by what fate was forced on her, but by twisted desires of her own.
I wonder if we will ever get a full, no BS or games version of Kas's backstory and learn if she was a willing convert for Letice or not.

There are way to many interactions that force your character into sleep. Kiyoko post-freedom is really bad at this since most of her interactions and all of her sex scenes make you go to sleep even at 8 o clock.
Ditto. Still hoping that one day the Champ will obtain the super power of rubbing one out on the go without getting all tuckered out, lol.

--

My gripe for the post: the Watchtower Golem's loss scene. It is impacrful and brief, but man is it a worse mood killer than almost everything else in the game. And it is frustrating to no end if you decide to roll with the punches, as well as incredibly depressing, because you can't even return and destroy that fucking golem and take that damn tower apart brick by brick.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Look I prefer dominant characters and to me Ryn is pathetic (no offence to her creator). I'd have Alissa as her dominant self, maybe on the corrupt route and Ryn could either stay in winter city or Kas can have her.
What can I say I like evil women.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
A switcheroo route ala ME 2 Samara/Morinth can work quite well with relatively little extra writing effotr. Just saying.
:allears:
I wonder if we will ever get a full, no BS or games version of Kas's backstory
I've just finished writing the first chunk of the Dream Palace, and Leek's coding it. You can ask here to tell you her story there, and she says it's the truth.

At some point I want to write a paralogue where you play as Mareth!Kas. Maybe after KM.
My gripe for the post: the Watchtower Golem's loss scene.
git gud

Lone Wolf115

It's ironic how the big, evil, red devil isn't the most morally depraved character.

Excuse you? Kiyoko is a pillow queen thankyouverymuch.
Well yeah, Alissa was practically glued to Kas' cock. (Before you got there.)

Yeah but she's the Champion's pillow queen. ;)

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Lost that one on purpose just to see what kind of Bad End it might lead to, just was woefully unprepared for the critical hit in the feels. :p

Ended up sticking with the result on a separate save file, since it seemed like a story justification for having my generic warrior dude go full Punisher. No second chances taken with or pardon given to all the murderers, slavers and rapists populating the game's rogues' gallery.

I've just finished writing the first chunk of the Dream Palace, and Leek's coding it. You can ask here to tell you her story there, and she says it's the truth.

At some point I want to write a paralogue where you play as Mareth!Kas. Maybe after KM.
Neat-o for both these things, especially getting some glimpses of Mareth. They are unexpected but very welcome addition to the wait list.

The more I think about the idea of Alissa posing as Ryn, the more I focus on the Silly Mode potential for it. Like explaining to all the other companions how getting a good deal taller and curvyer is obviously normal for the boreal elves, you just need to pull them up by their ears real good and shower them with affection. Or 'Ryn' summoning an imp dressed in the shoddiest bird disguise imaginable and everyone just rolling with it, because it is still a step up from Harrick.

Bast

Aug 12, 2021
My biggest gripe with the game is that there aren't that many demon transformative items yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.