Your gripes with CoC II

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustSomeGuy

Mar 17, 2018
Sure, the boys in Savin's lab can make it mod-proof. But that don't mean we ain't gonna mod it.

Dec 9, 2020
Okay but is there a reason for it. I mean the game deals with corruption theme. I mean this is an idea about preventing the birth of a bad guy. Don’t get me wrong about this but it feels off not having an explanation given as to why. I gave my reasoning since it deals corruption and morale.but what is the reason for it? The game itself is great.just curious cause right it just giving me the vibe of you can’t do this to a woman.and we’re taking about a game saving the world and killing the mom and imps saves more life in the long run.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Okay but is there a reason for it. I mean the game deals with corruption theme. I mean this is an idea about preventing the birth of a bad guy. Don’t get me wrong about this but it feels off not having an explanation given as to why. I gave my reasoning since it deals corruption and morale.but what is the reason for it? The game itself is great.just curious cause right it just giving me the vibe of you can’t do this to a woman.and we’re taking about a game saving the world and killing the mom and imps saves more life in the long run.
Wolfram already explained why you'll never be able to kill Kas. As for the "Unborn Imps" bit of your wish, they're unborn. Besides the hard ban on underage content, the last thing the devs need are people taking that to illogical conclusions.

Last edited:

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Wolfram already explained why you'll never be able to kill Kas. As for the "Unborn Imps" bit of your wish, they're unborn. Besides the hard ban on underage content, the last thing the devs need are people taking that to illogical conclusions.
Murdering pregnant women is bad folks. Corruption be damned, you might as well be corrupt yourself to do that.

Reactions: Paradox01

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Murdering pregnant women is bad folks. Corruption be damned, you might as well be corrupt yourself to do that.
That, too. So loads of reasons, really.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
The lack of roman themed gear to go along with the gladius & tower shield combo is my biggest one as it directly impacts how fabulous my champ looks...
You might be in luck whenever Khor'minos gets implemented, since the minos have heavy Roman influence. Given the hinted size of the city and its importance to the second act plot, there's a pretty good chance it'll have shops of its own that will have appropriately themed gear.

Rampent Pervect

Aug 21, 2018
Hell no, if I want something I can't get in game, I'll draw it. But the more you tell people not to do something, the more you're just tempting fate.

But by doing that you're giving Savin and the rest of the COC2 team a big "Fuck you".

If you like the game that they've developed, even if it's lacking in some content that you want, then don't you think you'd at least owe them the consideration of NOT taking their work and altering it if it's against their wishes?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Hell no, if I want something I can't get in game, I'll draw it. But the more you tell people not to do something, the more you're just tempting fate.
If you want something in the game, and it doesn't go against their blacklist and makes sense for the setting, why can't you people just fucking WRITE THE SHIT rather than taking something and modding piss-poor quality stuff in like the first CoC game's fate has devolved to? Ya know, the very mods that became a hot topic (Not the good kind) and meme in the community?

It's literally a game open to the community, you can literally just open a blank gdoc, do some research reading others so that you can get a feel of how to write, know what is and isn't allowed in the setting and game as a whole, write it out, and submit it and hope you did well enough to get past the review phase and into the code pile. I don't understand y'alls logic at all.

Or rather, if you can't do that, go make your own fucking game rather than piggybacking off someone elses work just so that you can have your fetish/waifu/etc in it. :/

It's not tempting fate. It's repeating the same shit the devs have been repeating for years. And it's only stayed that way because you can't get your hands on the code since it ain't open sourced. There's only been one notably instance I can think of of someone "modding" the game in all its years and it got taken down immediately when someone made it public because that ain't allowed.

Dec 9, 2020
Again I’m not forcing it I just about my previous ideas a reason since I basically got none as to the ´´Why’´ it can’t be implemented.as to kill the unborn Imps. Fate of the World is in you hand. Preventing more second coming of Kassyra would make sense.is morally acceptable? Hell no fuck that! I’m just saying the protagonist is trying to save the world.Again im just asking for the ´´Why’´ it cannot be in the game with corruption since by default morale are not black and white

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Again I’m not forcing it I just about my previous ideas a reason since I basically got none as to the ´´Why’´ it can’t be implemented.as to kill the unborn Imps. Fate of the World is in you hand. Preventing more second coming of Kassyra would make sense.is morally acceptable? Hell no fuck that! I’m just saying the protagonist is trying to save the world.Again im just asking for the ´´Why’´ it cannot be in the game with corruption since by default morale are not black and white
Killing Kas by that point would end the game's story before it even really began. It's so obvious it hurts that you can't understand that.
Also again killing her with "unborn imps" in tow is basically asking to kill a pregnant lady. "Unborn" implies one is carrying them to some degree and hasn't birthed them yet. And again, if you're gonna do that, you might as well be corrupt yourself. Corruption of the carrier be damned.

Dec 9, 2020
Again what with killing Kassyra I never said that I said defeat. Also she is the bad guy you don’t get to be a hero RESPONSIBLE FOR THOUSANDS OF LIVES AND NOT KILL THE FUN OF THE BAD GUY. AGAIN ITS NOT A CORRUPT DECISION ITS A MORALLY GRRY AREA KILLING ETHERYN SISTER AND THE HEIR PUTS S FORK IN THE ROAD IN KASSYRA PLAN. What do SO FUCKING HARD TO UNDERSTAND THAT WORLD DOESNT REVOLVES AROUND KASSYRA PLAN AND UNBORN IMPS. I mean sorry but this is poor writing since you don’t plan on unorthodox chosen. I MEAN REALLY IF KASSYRA UNBORN BOREAL IMP DIES AND SHE JUST STOPPED THAT A SHITTY VILLAIN,ESPECIALLY THE MAIN ONE. Another example is if the chosen of CoC gets isekai to another game that isn’t TiTS or CoC, What happens then? Does the world stop function if the chosen isn’t willing to do its job. I’m asking for Consistency about the story. Again killing 10 or 20 Imps to save millions is a price to pay. The chosen is basically like the king of the world having to make morally grey decisions.

Aurore

Oct 23, 2020
Brazil
Again what with killing Kassyra I never said that I said defeat. Also she is the bad guy you don’t get to be a hero RESPONSIBLE FOR THOUSANDS OF LIVES AND NOT KILL THE FUN OF THE BAD GUY. AGAIN ITS NOT A CORRUPT DECISION ITS A MORALLY GRRY AREA KILLING ETHERYN SISTER AND THE HEIR PUTS S FORK IN THE ROAD IN KASSYRA PLAN. What do SO FUCKING HARD TO UNDERSTAND THAT WORLD DOESNT REVOLVES AROUND KASSYRA PLAN AND UNBORN IMPS. I mean sorry but this is poor writing since you don’t plan on unorthodox chosen. I MEAN REALLY IF KASSYRA UNBORN BOREAL IMP DIES AND SHE JUST STOPPED THAT A SHITTY VILLAIN,ESPECIALLY THE MAIN ONE. Another example is if the chosen of CoC gets isekai to another game that isn’t TiTS or CoC, What happens then? Does the world stop function if the chosen isn’t willing to do its job. I’m asking for Consistency about the story. Again killing 10 or 20 Imps to save millions is a price to pay. The chosen is basically like the king of the world having to make morally grey decisions.

WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING??!!!!!!?!?!?

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Kas is a major character, you numbskull. Jesus christ, I'd hate to watch your version of movies.

"A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, Luke Skywalker leaves Tatooine, flies to the Death Star and murders Darth Vader. The End."

Fucking hell.

Reactions: Aurore
Dec 9, 2020
Cause I’m surrounded by inconsistant writing that cannot build a fantasy world without being fanfiction tier writing with no consistency about the a shitty antagonist that can’t function if the champion isn’t doing its job in which he could not do at all. I’m a guy writing consistant stories where my protagonist might get PTSD from doing that to Etheryn preggo sister but he is trying to save lives in the long run.

Dec 9, 2020
Also never head of the alignment of Chaotic/Good? a character doing good to the world via unorthodox means. Or Chaotic/Neutral even? Again wake up with your naive SJW black and white vision of the world/Politics

Aurore

Oct 23, 2020
Brazil
tenor.gif

Dec 9, 2020
Again don’t politics and world building with demons if you not willing to cope with guts level or dark and heavy. Or gods even. I mean Aphrodite RAPED a kid via Greek mythology. Don’t use god and demons if you can’t do that. Also demon killed pregnant women what makes you argument about a that valid

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA

Ria Brew

Nov 16, 2020
Again don’t politics and world building with demons if you not willing to cope with guts level or dark and heavy. Or gods even. I mean Aphrodite RAPED a kid via Greek mythology. Don’t use god and demons if you can’t do that. Also demon killed pregnant women what makes you argument about a that valid

YEAH OKAY BUT THERE'S NO HARD AND FAST RULES IN FICTION. There's absolutely 0 requirement for anyone to use subjects and pre-established creatures in any sort of set ways when it comes to a fantasy-fictional setting, especially one with the intent of getting your rocks off.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
I mean Aphrodite RAPED a kid via Greek mythology. Don’t use god and demons if you can’t do that.
This is, without a doubt, the fucking stupidest collection of words ever strung together in the history of the written word.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Cause I’m surrounded by inconsistant writing that cannot build a fantasy world without being fanfiction tier writing with no consistency about the a shitty antagonist that can’t function if the champion isn’t doing its job in which he could not do at all. I’m a guy writing consistant stories where my protagonist might get PTSD from doing that to Etheryn preggo sister but he is trying to save lives in the long run.
Dude, chill.

Status
Not open for further replies.