Your gripes with CoC II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
Suffice to say the similarities between her and Evergreen are striking, the only major difference being that Evergreen is pretty obviously a straight up villain, where as Flemeth’s nature is a bit more ambiguous.

Evergreen: Helps you out on first meeting, gives you quests, gives you transformations, many of them for the price of just some smooching, helps you build your Wayfort if you ask, and generally is content to hang around and add to the Tanuki population, making vastly more daughters than she'd ever need for body-swapping purposes even if it was true never really challenges you or threaten you in any way, and rather warns you against Kasyrra and the power of Lethicite - clearly a straight up villain!

Flemeth; Saves your life for her own purposes only, sends you off with one of those daughters ready to lay the groundwork for Flemeth's intents to get the powers of an Old God that predates even her, intends to kill said daughter who is your primary love interest and means of surviving the game without letting someone else die for you, and you probably end up fighting her in some capacity in all three games, and even "kill" her in the process, hints she may be one of the most ancient slave-masters of the world just wishing to get her old strengths back - I mean that's clearly a bit ambiguous, could go either way right, let's give her a chance!

;)

HK-47

May 17, 2017
Evergreen: Helps you out on first meeting, gives you quests, gives you transformations, many of them for the price of just some smooching, helps you build your Wayfort if you ask, and generally is content to hang around and add to the Tanuki population, making vastly more daughters than she'd ever need for body-swapping purposes even if it was true never really challenges you or threaten you in any way, and rather warns you against Kasyrra and the power of Lethicite - clearly a straight up villain!

Flemeth; Saves your life for her own purposes only, sends you off with one of those daughters ready to lay the groundwork for Flemeth's intents to get the powers of an Old God that predates even her, intends to kill said daughter who is your primary love interest and means of surviving the game without letting someone else die for you, and you probably end up fighting her in some capacity in all three games, and even "kill" her in the process, hints she may be one of the most ancient slave-masters of the world just wishing to get her old strengths back - I mean that's clearly a bit ambiguous, could go either way right, let's give her a chance!

;)
Oh, I’m not saying Flemythal isn’t awful, she is, but I meant in the sense that Mythal is body snatching so she can take down the other Evanuris (who are the looming big bads of the series), while Evergreen is body snatching just to extend her own life.

Melancholy Man

Mar 23, 2023
Greenhills
Suffice to say the similarities between her and Evergreen are striking, the only major difference being that Evergreen is pretty obviously a straight up villain, where as Flemeth’s nature is a bit more ambiguous.
yeh, sounds about right, Dragon Age was pretty good

Melancholy Man

Mar 23, 2023
Greenhills
Oh, I’m not saying Flemythal isn’t awful, she is, but I meant in the sense that Mythal is body snatching so she can take down the other Evanuris (who are the looming big bads of the series), while Evergreen is body snatching just to extend her own life.
Here's the thing about Oxana; she keeps to herself, she is helpful to not only the player but other folks if they are willing to parley, she kinda creepy but Dommy energy balances that out. She isn't totally evil but shady shit do be around her. Still hung up on that baby stuff tho, really fucked up.

On the note of babies, am I the only some noticing we're getting no sons?

Reactions: ForeverLurker

Melancholy Man

Mar 23, 2023
Greenhills
Ask her about it and she says she uses her magic to only produce daughters.
Not regarding Oxana, she already said she converts her boys into girls, which is still fucked up. I was talking in general, I think there are like three girls that will give us boys canonically; Kiyoko, Rindo...I can't think of anyone else, note I'm talking boys that are either named or shown.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Not regarding Oxana, she already said she converts her boys into girls, which is still fucked up. I was talking in general, I think there are like three girls that will give us boys canonically; Kiyoko, Rindo...I can't think of anyone else, note I'm talking boys that are either named or shown.
Yup, I noticed it too. In regards to kids we can get involved with as a parent (like fluff stuff) there's not really many boys in that equation.
(Edit: Apparently Zo lets us have one, tho I've never done her content so I'm very lacking in knowing how that's going on)

Last edited:
Reactions: ForeverLurker

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
Fairly extensively, in that the game picks from a list of events when you choose to play with him.

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
Speaking of, I'm so happy that Zhara and her kids have come to roost (literally, ha!) in our Wayfort. Mitra is an adorable precious cinnamon bun and all the scenes of harpy mischief and fluffy scenes with our daughters are great. Plus that beat with Agnimitra was absolutely heartwarming and unexpected. Bugs aside, my only real complaint is that there's no interaction between Mitra and Freja if they both exist in the Wayfort. I kinda hoped there would be. Seeing both my tan-skinned, red-haired, winged daughters getting up to fun and mischief would be great.

SomeNobody

Dec 18, 2020
Speaking of, I'm so happy that Zhara and her kids have come to roost (literally, ha!) in our Wayfort.
Is there any downside to letting the harpies into the wayfort? Like how some characters cause it to become more corrupt and debauched.
Not on the newest version myself.

BerwynStan

Jul 12, 2020
This is more of a nitpick than anything else, but there isn't a ton of m/m or f/f content compared to m/f. Granted, I did give my female champion a ghostlight to be able to bang more women.

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
Is there any downside to letting the harpies into the wayfort? Like how some characters cause it to become more corrupt and debauched.
Not on the newest version myself.
Not that I know of. The harpies spend time winding up Rumie and Daliza, and you may find yourself in the middle of a birdpile if you sleep in the fort, but they're not so foolish as to aggravate you personally, and they're not demons. They're followers of Sorra, who is one of the Seven, and while that's not a sign of inherent goodness, Zhara makes clear they're not on the side of the demons, either.
Perfect. <3

Reactions: Melancholy Man

Melancholy Man

Mar 23, 2023
Greenhills
I'm really interested in How they'll handle sons as opposed to daughters, correct me if I'm wrong but with daughters I think I easier to write because all you have to do is write a couple of slice-of-life cute scenes and call it a day. But with boys, things are very different depending on whether the relationship is between motherhood and fatherhood.
I'm grinding Zo content at the moment to see how they first handled it, is there some kind of requirement for her pregs?

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
I'm grinding Zo content at the moment to see how they first handled it, is there some kind of requirement for her pregs?
Grind her powers, rebuild her home (after checking about her home, go back to Garth and he can rebuild it for 500), then when you have attained all her powers and come back there's a scene where she's lost in meditation going astral projecting or whatever, after that she gives you a mask that improves all of her powers (makes some of them really good, especially for thieves), and next time you talk to her there should be the impreg scene.

Melancholy Man

Mar 23, 2023
Greenhills
Grind her powers, rebuild her home (after checking about her home, go back to Garth and he can rebuild it for 500), then when you have attained all her powers and come back there's a scene where she's lost in meditation going astral projecting or whatever, after that she gives you a mask that improves all of her powers (makes some of them really good, especially for thieves), and next time you talk to her there should be the impreg scene.
Nicesu I'll check it out

War Demon

May 24, 2020
Hell
My gripe right now is that Rune character in Cait's temple. Calling my character "Chaste" compared to her. I just want say "Bitch I got some stories. I mean I'm doing the Romance angle with Kasyrra, I've fucked a Solid Metal made Gargoyle, Hellhound, Phoenix, Life Draining Kitsune, and more. Do I still sound chaste to you miss Rune?"

Yeah I'd bet telling her all that would shut her up. Not mention Evelyn, and Lyla you're always a bottom to those two. Especially Evelyn I got dragon breath now though so I'm just staying away from her now. But still what I had to go through to get it. I just hate people like Rune "oh I got you all figured out" no you don't.

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
My gripe right now is that Rune character in Cait's temple. Calling my character "Chaste" compared to her. I just want say "Bitch I got some stories. I mean I'm doing the Romance angle with Kasyrra, I've fucked a Solid Metal made Gargoyle, Hellhound, Phoenix, Life Draining Kitsune, and more. Do I still sound chaste to you miss Rune?"

Yeah I'd bet telling her all that would shut her up. Not mention Evelyn, and Lyla you're always a bottom to those two. Especially Evelyn I got dragon breath now though so I'm just staying away from her now. But still what I had to go through to get it. I just hate people like Rune "oh I got you all figured out" no you don't.
Don't forget the options of fucking ghosts either with Ryn's quest with her grandparents and harem ghost or even Garret's dungeon with the ancestor that looked like his mother.

Reactions: War Demon

War Demon

May 24, 2020
Hell

Don't forget the options of fucking ghosts either with Ryn's quest with her grandparents and harem ghost or even Garret's dungeon with the ancestor that looked like his mother.
Almost forgot about the Jotuns, Dragontaur, a huge ass Kobold Queen, and Ashlander which is a Mace with the soul of a Dragon in it.

Anybody feel like I'm missing something free to add on to this list.

Melancholy Man

Mar 23, 2023
Greenhills
Anybody feel like I'm missing something free to add on to this list.
Drank a whole city's worth of spunk from an Elf's ass
had sexual relations with a living statue
Fucked and be fucked by several types of Taur
Fucked ghosts
Fucked shark ppl both in a psychedelic experience with a harppy and some at the bottom of the ocean.
Yeah, the champ is a real Cassanova never understood why they didn't flex a little.

Last edited:

War Demon

May 24, 2020
Hell
Drank a whole city's worth of spunk from an Elf's ass
had sexual relations with a living statue
Fucked and be fucked by several types of Taur
Fucked ghosts
Fucked shark ppl both in a psychedelic experience with a harppy and some at the bottom of the ocean.
Yeah, the champ is a real Cassanova never understood why they didn't flex a little.
Right especially to people like that Rune character. The very first time the champ asks Rune, what she thinks of the champ. Rune just says "Oh your very chaste compared to me". Really and just how are you more kinky then I am?

Reactions: Emerald

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
Right especially to people like that Rune character. The very first time the champ asks Rune, what she thinks of the champ. Rune just says "Oh your very chaste compared to me". Really and just how are you more kinky then I am?
I mean, Rune strikes me as the embodiment of the joke that vanilla, affectionate sex and gestures like handholding, hugging, kissing and missionary position are actually really devious and kinky. So that's how I take her comments.

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
I don't mind Rune, she's a bubbly bimbo clearly half the time intended as a joke as said.

No, the one I think is a stuck up little cunt who needs to get a reality check is Meira, all of her content is about how she's so monstrously huge, and if she cums in your ass it swells your stomach up so much it makes you look pregnant and gagging... bitch, I'm not even playing one of my meme characters, and I got twice your most-often claimed size (48 inches due to Well Hung + Centaur Pack shenanigans vs her 24 inches), and I have over 120x your cum volume, you have the cum volume of a puny sissy as far as this world goes (and less than Brint as well for the record), while mine can be used to put out a forest fire if required. Until she gets off that, and some proper checks can at least be added to her content, I can't even bring myself to do her stupid Dates or anything.

Reactions: Aurore

Gabranth

Apr 26, 2023
Oh man, these last few messages have been great.

Fuck you Rune, our dicks have lead us to places we wouldn't even go with a platoon of Chargers. Don't you dare calling us "chaste".

As for Meira:
Meh, play with a vag and she never bothers you, good things come from lacking a dong.

Status
Not open for further replies.