Your gripes with CoC II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
why not just simply leave it out to begin with
Because this game is still an inheritor to CoC and TiTS' basis as a TF-ing game.

We won't be doing that again in the future, but it's a thing in this game and the happy medium we have works well enough for most people. Very few to no NPCs restrict you having sex with them based on the size of your junk, but there's a few unique interactions for the extremes up or down. You really can't have your cake and eat it too on this sorta thing.

Reactions: Sacremas

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Now i imagine the conversation Savin is having with writers:

Savin: "People have been complaining about inconsistencies with how penises of varying size and girth are referred to. So today we will establish standardized system of penile classification based on girth and length. Starting from tiny and ending with monstrous."
We actually HAVE a standardized set of size brackets used all throughout the game -- [pc.cockSNVH] automatically uses a consistent size set and there's probably hundreds if not thousands of use-cases throughout.

Reactions: Kingu2 and Necros

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Dick size is just like any other fetish. Some authors are into it or willing to facilitate it and others aren't. We're not going to bully writers into making every NPC a hyper dick size fetishist and we're not going to bully hyper out of the game entirely so that things work on a more real-world scale. Nor are most writers going to exclude hyperdongus characters from sex scenes (especially because in a lot of cases that would force them to write special alternate sex scenes just for hyper characters so that nobody is fully excluded from sex with their character).

Characters that aren't designed for hyper fetishism will ignore it. Characters that are designed for it, won't. How is any other solution better?
Really, the only problem I have with how this game handles dick size is that Etheryn still has size limits. I don't know how much capacity she takes at maximum training, but the fact that she's otherwise one of my favorite characters means I feel forced to limit my character's cocks to 12 inches. Even if I'm making a super-corrupted dark knight character, I still want to be able to fit inside her. I've heard that newer scenes for her ignore the size limit, but I want to be able to fuck her ass without torturing her a bunch before she's stretchy enough to take it.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Literally everything written for her after her initial content ignores the whole 'anal capacity' thing that was initially planned for her. And Savin has said that the limitations in her initial content are going away entirely once her big expansion drops.
Limits.png

EDIT: Or y'know, just look one post down. xD

Last edited:

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
Really, the only problem I have with how this game handles dick size is that Etheryn still has size limits. I don't know how much capacity she takes at maximum training, but the fact that she's otherwise one of my favorite characters means I feel forced to limit my character's cocks to 12 inches. Even if I'm making a super-corrupted dark knight character, I still want to be able to fit inside her. I've heard that newer scenes for her ignore the size limit, but I want to be able to fuck her ass without torturing her a bunch before she's stretchy enough to take it.

An alternative to the torture that I have used on my kinder Biggus Dickus, is to have Cait take care of the initial blue balls incident/reveal, then do all non-penetrative stuff to satisfy her until you can sleep with her, at some point when her confidence is up she wants to ride the stallion in one of the sleep scenes even if she's technically still a virgin, this will ignore her size limits (I've been able to fit her with a 16'' character at the least, I haven't tried it with one of the truly extremes), and that will stretch her out in the process. If that scene never procs (much more likely if both you and her have blue balls, so try to do it after doing the Cloister 3 days thing, or after doing a skill training) then once you get to Winter City and have fought Alissa (and possibly the Wraith if you romance Kas) then on the second floor when you trigger the lingerie posing scene, that scene ignores her size limits entirely and will stretch her out fine, it also becomes one of her regular scenes so even if you go up later, you can use that scene to keep gaping her. When the Cait + Ryn threesome scene is available in her sex scene (presuming both characters are available ofc, like at the Frosthound) that indicates she can take you normally with no issues.

Reactions: Equivocate

AceofSpades

Apr 15, 2016
An alternative to the torture that I have used on my kinder Biggus Dickus, is to have Cait take care of the initial blue balls incident/reveal, then do all non-penetrative stuff to satisfy her until you can sleep with her, at some point when her confidence is up she wants to ride the stallion in one of the sleep scenes even if she's technically still a virgin, this will ignore her size limits (I've been able to fit her with a 16'' character at the least, I haven't tried it with one of the truly extremes), and that will stretch her out in the process. If that scene never procs (much more likely if both you and her have blue balls, so try to do it after doing the Cloister 3 days thing, or after doing a skill training) then once you get to Winter City and have fought Alissa (and possibly the Wraith if you romance Kas) then on the second floor when you trigger the lingerie posing scene, that scene ignores her size limits entirely and will stretch her out fine, it also becomes one of her regular scenes so even if you go up later, you can use that scene to keep gaping her. When the Cait + Ryn threesome scene is available in her sex scene (presuming both characters are available ofc, like at the Frosthound) that indicates she can take you normally with no issues.
I think you've just made a more detailed plan for fucking someone in the butt than I've ever seen someone make for calculating weapon combo damages and/or crit rates.

I tip my hat to you.

• Haha
Reactions: Sacremas

Aury

Dec 22, 2019
I think at that point you're best off biting the bullet and doing [Monstrously].

I have discovered that Annika can actually go for an antler fondle in one scene, which I completely missed in my initial glance over because I thought she was aiming for more head pats.

And I am slightly disappointed that the champ does not either slap the winged melf's face in surprise, shock and outrage as such an uncouth maneuver, daring to reach for greatness without even visually admiring them first

Or just break out into a spontaneous orgasm at the moment of contact, utterly flooding the palace with sexual fluids of cataclysmic volume. The architectural defilement so complete and total that both Lumia and Mallach leave the lands forever in shame after handing over their titles.

Tis a terrible thing, truly.

Last edited:

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
I don't like that Ninja Stylin is a quest, especially when the gear is so feminine that I'm never gonna use it.

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
I do wish that a lot of the gear in this game could be a bit of the shapeshifting MMORPG type, that can be skimpy sexy if put on a female character, but not quite so much when put on a male character, especially given that a significant portion of the player base seem to play male characters.

Reactions: Equivocate

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
I pretty quickly gave up trying to play a suave and charming male Bard character, and just got him a Bimbo potion and got it over with. A knight or paladin type works out very well meanwhile, most of the heavy stuff are appropriately rough that your character won't feel like a cosplayer in a Chippendale show half the time, but a rogue meanwhile have to just bite the bullet, and forget about cool "looking" mage gear.

ForeverLurker

Feb 9, 2022
I pretty quickly gave up trying to play a suave and charming male Bard character, and just got him a Bimbo potion and got it over with. A knight or paladin type works out very well meanwhile, most of the heavy stuff are appropriately rough that your character won't feel like a cosplayer in a Chippendale show half the time, but a rogue meanwhile have to just bite the bullet, and forget about cool "looking" mage gear.
the armored robe is ok... Im just trying to be a cool swordmage

Reactions: Sacremas and Kesil

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I do wish that a lot of the gear in this game could be a bit of the shapeshifting MMORPG type, that can be skimpy sexy if put on a female character, but not quite so much when put on a male character
I guess we could actually put [pc.mf|dude descript|lady descript] parsers inside item descriptions. Never thought of that before.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I do wish that a lot of the gear in this game could be a bit of the shapeshifting MMORPG type, that can be skimpy sexy if put on a female character, but not quite so much when put on a male character, especially given that a significant portion of the player base seem to play male characters.
I hate that in games. I want to dress my champ like a girl boss, not as a 2 copper ho. A piece of armor should equally revealing or equally covering regardless of sex/gender.

Sometimes you just have to do a little fixup with the ol' headcanon.

I know this well, otherwise I'd be wondering how the hell my characters wear any kind of headwear that wasn't specifically made for someone with antlers, or even just horns in general.

- YOU OBTAINED A CENTURION'S HELM -

My PC: "Woah how fantastic!" hangs the thing from their rack like it's a hatstand.

Status
Not open for further replies.