Wsan writing

Status
Not open for further replies.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
A bit confusing having 2 characters with the same name: Millie on New Texas and Milly the probe gal.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Like Kelly, the double dicked honey-bunny laquine secretary on Mhen'ga and Kally, Kiro's sister who has a bar on Canadia Station.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
What about Saen and Saec?

Just wait until I commission a pure female human virgin named Anna.

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
wsan i wasnt being serious when i said to "have it submitted by tomorrow" on last nights stream, but cant really complain.

Reactions: Wsan

nad destroyer

Mar 6, 2018
Yes, I code the commissions myself within reason. That pupquest one will either need a lot of help from Geddy (read: handholding through every step) or be out of my hands entirely. This one I'm doing right now I expect to have done and coded in a few days, assignments permitting.
I'm still reading this topic but sorry if this answered later. Do you still do coding in addition to your writing? Quoted and posted now since I would forget about it later.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I'm still reading this topic but sorry if this answered later. Do you still do coding in addition to your writing? Quoted and posted now since I would forget about it later.
Not really. I'm not paid for the coding portion so I usually just leave it to Fen nowadays and move on. The turnaround is usually very short anyway as I'm pretty good with submission syntax/quality, but yeah. I'd probably code something like a short scene for the dryad because that'd be like 10 minutes out of my day. Thanks for pointing this out actually because I didn't realize that was still there.

Reactions: Mooing_Mermaid

nad destroyer

Mar 6, 2018
Not really. I'm not paid for the coding portion so I usually just leave it to Fen nowadays and move on. The turnaround is usually very short anyway as I'm pretty good with submission syntax/quality, but yeah. I'd probably code something like a short scene for the dryad because that'd be like 10 minutes out of my day. Thanks for pointing this out actually because I didn't realize that was still there.
Thanks for replying to quickly. I do have another question to resurrect.

No, I drop everything for commissions (you're paying for it, after all). This is why I didn't write anything for like 6 months when I was doing the massive commission that will probably never see the light of day.

Is this still not seeing the light of day in TiTs and you still can't talk about it?

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Mind giving us the rundown on it?

You get an AOE distress call that turns out to be from an Ausar royal ship. You get onboard and an incredibly attractive ausar queen starts giving you the rundown on why she wants a bodyguard for her daughter then a rebellion occurs onboard the ship. Cue Solid-Snaking/Ramboing your way through the entire ship, finding the daughter and getting her out, banging the queen AND the daughter both separately and together (I guess this is actually banned content nowadays, but it could be taken out), then knife-fighting a traitor for the victory. Then you go to their home planet and have some more fun with the royal family. After that you get a photo in your cabin of your little Ausar home away from home and continue your journey. All up I think it was about 30k words. There's a lot of sex and violence.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
That sounds indefinitely awesome. I can only hope it would see the light of day.

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
You get an AOE distress call that turns out to be from an Ausar royal ship. You get onboard and an incredibly attractive ausar queen starts giving you the rundown on why she wants a bodyguard for her daughter then a rebellion occurs onboard the ship. Cue Solid-Snaking/Ramboing your way through the entire ship, finding the daughter and getting her out, banging the queen AND the daughter both separately and together (I guess this is actually banned content nowadays, but it could be taken out), then knife-fighting a traitor for the victory. Then you go to their home planet and have some more fun with the royal family. After that you get a photo in your cabin of your little Ausar home away from home and continue your journey. All up I think it was about 30k words. There's a lot of sex and violence.
why’s it’s banned?

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
This might be a hint, but the "banging the queen AND the daughter both separately and together (I guess this is actually banned content nowadays" tells me that its Parental/Offspring incest.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Forgive me for saying this, but I gotta ask: Why?!?! Why would you abandon something so awesome?! This is like KaraQuest levels of badassery!!

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Forgive me for saying this, but I gotta ask: Why?!?! Why would you abandon something so awesome?! This is like KaraQuest levels of badassery!!

It wasn't abandoned, I completed the commission and the commissioner was 100% fine with it not making it to the game from the outset.

Reactions: Zavos

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
It wasn't abandoned, I completed the commission and the commissioner was 100% fine with it not making it to the game from the outset.

Yo bro didn't you and I talk about rewriting it so it would be an actual TiTS-worthy event? Do you still wanna do that? Cuz it is a really neat event.

Last edited:

nad destroyer

Mar 6, 2018
I literally can't afford it. It's like 30k words and I'm writing for rent.
Ah that sucks. Didn't know man. If I had money to spare I would totally commission this. As it is I'm so broke right now I had to cancel all patreon donations. Well I'll keep this in mind when in a year I have some extra money. Unless someone wants to commission... ;)

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I have a few large commissions (nobody ever seems to want to commission one-off scenes! aaaaaaa) stacked up right now so it'll have to wait, but we'll see what happens.
Let us pray to the Pr0n Gods that this may come to fruition!

(Also, I'm pretty sure we could get away with having a threesome scene on a technicality so long as the queen and her daughter don't actually fuck. Maybe draw the line at kissing, or some fondling if you really want to chance it. And if you wanna go for broke, have it be like that scene in CoC with Helia and Isabella, where you can fuck them both at once of you have enough dicks, or just bone one while you finger the other, or whatever. So long as the two of them aren't actually doing the do with each other, we may be able to pull it off.)

Last edited:
Reactions: alkeiser

Medge

Dec 23, 2015
Wanted to post a little lund feedback. It's the type of content that I typically really like, and it couldn't be from a better author. I really like your content Wsan, and I've said that before on these forums.

My only gripe is how often the writing tell me how my pc feels about Lund. Moments like that are somewhat unavoidable by nature of the game. It's still a bit annoying when the prose repeatedly tells you what the sexiest thing your character has ever seen is. One or two lines are easy to overlook, but much of the text goes out of the way to tell the player exactly how their pc feels about this character.

Again though, great work all around otherwise.

Reactions: Kesil
Status
Not open for further replies.