Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Linera == Gedana?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Yet another Savin character claimed by offshore labor. #maga

No but for real though, I'm looking forward to it. Also gonna assume she'll have preg content.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Given so many commisions wsan working on are preg x-packs maybe after he done all writing he got paid for atm. Ofc if you toss him cash cpt. xD

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
No but for real though, I'm looking forward to it. Also gonna assume she'll have preg content.
She is a puppy turned bunny that doesn't have hardcore careerist/SCIENCE dreams, or fucked-up family relationships, or lack of vagina, or suicidal tendencies. I don't see why she won't have one eventually.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
If it's the baker bunny, that's in her doc, preggo content is a thing for her. She gets really bouncy when she tells you about it if I remember right.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
If it's the baker bunny, that's in her doc, preggo content is a thing for her. She gets really bouncy when she tells you about it if I remember right.
I feel like knocking up the baker bunny would be a bit akward should she find out that the bee-lady who can end up living right across from her shop is knocked up / has had kids with Steele as well.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Oh I mean, I know she's going to have preg content; she has a preg bust. I was just saying.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
I feel like knocking up the baker bunny would be a bit akward should she find out that the bee-lady who can end up living right across from her shop is knocked up / has had kids with Steele as well.

Idk, with bee-lady and Reaha, we already have the preggos of milk and honey...makes sense to add icing in too :p

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Speaking of ladies, who is Sylvie? I can't find her anywhere on her or the wiki.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Huh...Thank you, now I know :D Her top half is cute at least. Can't say any more till I see a doc or 2 of her to get an idea of her character.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
...I don't hate taurs...but I have trouble getting into the animal lower half. As long as her character is good I'll probably like her too, but from a strictly sexual pov taurs tend to have a lower interest rating for me.

What do you like about her if I may ask Wsan?

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
...I don't hate taurs...but I have trouble getting into the animal lower half. As long as her character is good I'll probably like her too, but from a strictly sexual pov taurs tend to have a lower interest rating for me.
Don't worry, you are by far in the (mostly silent) majority of players.

What do you like about her if I may ask Wsan?
I get attached to characters I write about. Sylvie is boisterous and enthusiastic, and I like that in a character. Plus the way I've written her she's not afraid to get a little rough in the bedroom on both the receiving and giving end, which is always a plus. :catte:

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I get attached to characters I write about. Sylvie is boisterous and enthusiastic, and I like that in a character. Plus the way I've written her she's not afraid to get a little rough in the bedroom on both the receiving and giving end, which is always a plus. :catte:
Sounds like my type of character :D
I´m looking forward to her even more now.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Humm Sylvie now look more interesting. And for a split second you meant she's that officer from Canada station. She's not the same noc I think...probably. Egh too little booze in system to reconsidering it.

Samiel

Feb 25, 2017
Hello there. I've been playing CoC a lot and only recently made the jump to TiTs, and i made this account specifically to tell you how much i loved your Haley and Dryad scenes!

...well, ok, not EXCLUSIVELY for that reason (i also figured out it was about time i stopped lurking and started posting), but it's a really big factor.

Keep being awesome, man.

Reactions: Wsan

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
I love, love, love, lerve, lurve, LOVE naga bodies but I kinda like taur bodies too >.> I don't really care that this puts me in probably less than one percent of the players. Additionally I highly look forward to anything that comes from Wsan kitty.

Reactions: Brock

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Hello friends, just announcing I have a patreon now because I'm now writing smut for an actual living. I have to admit paying for food and rent by writing smut is not
a) how I saw my life going
b) as terrifying as I first thought it would be
but I'm having a lot of fun with it. Really, writing for money is basically my dream job and I'd like to continue doing it. You can see my rates for commissions in the post above but if that seems steep to you and you still like my work and want to continue having it happen, I have a $1 tier on my patreon.
I apologize for effectively selling something on the forums but again, I'd really enjoy it if my life could continue in this vein and deliver quality smut to you guys at the same time.
So, here's the link: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=10027442

As for what's actually on the cards... now that I've truly finished Lund by finishing up a Repeat scene for making him submit (which should be implemented soon so you can fuck the new furry boy into submission), I've been writing Stella D'Amore. Some of you might have seen her on Adj's stream but if you haven't, imagine a very well put-together tanned Ausar beach bimbo (au naturale) who loves petplay and balls. She'll be in a VR place on Tavros.
After that is probably Zephyr knocking up the PC, though that's likely to be a longer project than the latter and probably even the former too. After that might be some content for one of our four-legged friends, but you'll probably never guess which! Hope you guys enjoy everything I've got planned.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Hey Wsan, could I get your permission to write a peanut butter cookie expansion for Lund?

It's not a priority and I doubt I'd get around to it anytime soon, but it'd be nice to get the permission for if/when I do eventually get to writing it.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Hey Wsan, could I get your permission to write a peanut butter cookie expansion for Lund?

It's not a priority and I doubt I'd get around to it anytime soon, but it'd be nice to get the permission for if/when I do eventually get to writing it.

Yeah absolutely. He's not really "my" character, I wrote him for a commission to fill out Korg'ii hold, so I won't object to additional scenes for him.

Reactions: B and Zavos

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I'm pretty sure we're nearing the point where B gets their custom little title for feeding pups pb cookies like Noob has their captain shitpost title.

Reactions: Mooing_Mermaid

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
I'm pretty sure we're nearing the point where B gets their custom little title for feeding pups pb cookies like Noob has their captain shitpost title.

Oh god I swear this happens ever few months, we get someone on here suggesting X member gets said member title and 100% of the time they end up with said title.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I just wrote up a quickie for Milly, the newly-introduced D'zaan beta girl who picks up your probe on M'henga. She's a one-off character so far, so you'd have to make a new character that hasn't claimed the probe to meet her (I think, I don't actually know the details).

She didn't have any smut at all and when I saw Adj's wildly sexual bust of her I figured that was criminal, so I whipped up scenes for her while he was streaming. She has 4 diff scenes for taur+cock, taur+nocock, biped+cock, biped+nocock. If you have a cock, that scene is prioritized. Just some short stuff, both literally and figuratively a quickie.

e: As for status updates, I'm about halfway done with Zephyr knocking up the PC and also doing another Milodan thing for fen.

Status
Not open for further replies.