Wsan writing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well baby male Milodan been bullies in nursery I can forseen but...when we get female Milodian baby and she also inhert bully attititude...that would be interesting case to see. But to not put more strain on Wsan not gonna push much fr this one scene to be made...unless he find it interesting to write about.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
So Chit's first time [Gentle] is done. I really like it. He still won't be done for a while though.

In unrelated news, I thought some more about Haley preg content and realised I'd put a hook in already; if you beat her in the competition, she'll be actually interested in you. So I guess herms could actually be okay, but that's a pretty slim likelihood (you need to cum something like 450 litres to beat her). Otherwise you'll just have to be a particularly impressive male specimen (the Gym is right there, guys). Haley being able to impregnate the PC is a no-brainer. Either way, short of a commission these won't be happening for a long time due to Chit + a couple other things. My backlog of ideas is starting to look pretty daunting.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
that's a pretty slim likelihood (you need to cum something like 450 litres to beat her)

200_s.gif

Bit confused; if you're working on Chit now, then wouldn't we still have to wait even if it was commissioned?

I'm only interested in the herm path; any way I can commission just that? If so send me a PM.

Last edited:

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Bit confused; if you're working on Chit now, then wouldn't we still have to wait even if it was commissioned?

No, I drop everything for commissions (you're paying for it, after all). This is why I didn't write anything for like 6 months when I was doing the massive commission that will probably never see the light of day.

Thanks to the wonders of the fertility treatments on myrellion, this is depressingly easy to achieve.

No skin off my nose, really.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
This is why I didn't write anything for like 6 months when I was doing the massive commission that will probably never see the light of day.
Do tell.

Also since you didn't acknowledge what I said I'm guessing that's a no go?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Uh sorry dude, I just assumed since you posted both now and just a few hours before. Didn't realize you just woke up.

Last edited:

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Does that mean we can do more BJ commissions now :D
Hey man, wondered if you'd pop up! Unfortunately I have a pretty hefty commission queue right now. Maybe I can weave it in in the middle if it's just a single scene or something! Feel free to PM/email me to discuss.

Pichi

Mar 28, 2016
My Steele just gave birth to Milodan babies and I just died from cuteness. Now I'm determined to birth and raise an army of fluffy catpups. Thanks, Wsan :D

Reactions: Wsan

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
My Steele just gave birth to Milodan babies and I just died from cuteness. Now I'm determined to birth and raise an army of fluffy catpups. Thanks, Wsan :D
Awesome! Glad you like them. I plan to have integration for them with all the other pregnancies I write, so your baby leithans can play with your catpups and so on. Fluffiness for everyone.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Awesome! Glad you like them. I plan to have integration for them with all the other pregnancies I write, so your baby leithans can play with your catpups and so on. Fluffiness for everyone.
Baby milodans :D
I hope some can be fathered one day too.

And interactions with other kids?
I love the ldea :D

Reactions: Nik_van_Rijn

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I kinda want to see the water princesses playing with their siblings though.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Good Good Good Smut is strong in you Wsan.
Use it well to bring more fluffiness.

So does Briha children having chance to be included in possible future expansion of interchildren interactions at nursery?

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Good Good Good Smut is strong in you Wsan.
Use it well to bring more fluffiness.

So does Briha children having chance to be included in possible future expansion of interchildren interactions at nursery?

That I don't know about since Briha was a JimT character, so it'd take careful working to keep consistency..

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@argenten Yeah adding to JimT characters is not easy but with slow steps it may be possible to be done. Innessa is such case. So Briha shouldn't be different as long it captures close to orginal style of rest of her content.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
The only problem with integrating ALL babbies is that I'm effectively doing it on someone else's dime. Remember, all this content is commissioned; someone's paying for it, and it's up to them if they want their leithans to snuggle with a 20 foot aquatic horror or an ant :ghost:

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Water Princesses are smol, tho.
No they most certainly are not.

"{Daddy//Mommy}, is that you?" the princess asks, suddenly smiling. "It is! Everyone, come look who's here, quick!"

She scuttles up out of the water, and suddenly you're made aware again of just how massive her species is. Once she's on land, you're left {young & PC 8+ ft.: staring more or less eye-to-eye with your young daughter. Her spindly legs put her on a much higher vantage than a human, and her more personable half is shapely and tall, built like a swimmer. //young and small PC: staring up at your towering daughter. She's bigger than a leithan already, a bit awkward on her spindly land legs but riding so high that it's hard to see her face in the gloom. //else not young: leaning back and staring wide-eyed at the titan you gave birth to. She's enormous, easily as big as the Queen herself now, riding high on slender legs each taller than a human, elevating her so high that it's hard to see her face in the red gloom. You can, however, see that the more personable half sitting atop the crab-like lower body has developed into quite the woman, voluptuous and strong and just as gorgeous as her mother.} If only the Queen could see her now...

Even the youngest versions of them are bigger than a bugpony.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Size is only matter of perspective. Some say 100 feet long cock is tiny while other would call monster a 12 feet long one.

Yeah with even young princesses been quite...heavy and tall it may be problem how their can play with leithan children.

Yep as long someone feel to have too many cash it will be no problem to use it well like for commisions or smth.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
No they most certainly are not.
I meant compared to their mommy (daddy?).

Also I didn't read that bit and underestimated how fast they grow, clearly. At that point they're already like full-grown CoC driders. I assumed TiTS children would take longer, but oh well.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I assumed TiTS children would take longer, but oh well.

They do, the water princesses are just a special case. The kids I'm doing are pretty 'realistic' in that they will be babbies for quite some time, depending on species.

Anyway, figured I'd post a "roadmap" for my commissions since I have so many on my plate right now:

Ellie pregnancy -> Ilaria blowjob scene + finishing off Sylvie sex scenes for Fen -> Haley pregnancy -> PC pregnancy by Haley -> Reaha pregnancy? -> potentially a submissive male deertaur -> potentially a ferret TF -> finish Chit sometime in 2018???

Last edited:

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Anyway, figured I'd post a "roadmap" for my commissions since I have so many on my plate right now:

Ellie pregnancy -> Linera blowjob scene + finishing off Sylvie sex scenes for Fen -> Haley pregnancy -> PC pregnancy by Haley -> Reaha pregnancy? -> potentially a submissive male deertaur -> potentially a ferret TF -> finish Chit sometime in 2018???
There are so many things on that list which I´d love to see in game :D
Poor Chit though...

Reactions: Nik_van_Rijn

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
They do, the water princesses are just a special case. The kids I'm doing are pretty 'realistic' in that they will be babbies for quite some time, depending on species.

Ellie pregnancy -> Linera blowjob scene + finishing off Sylvie sex scenes for Fen -> Haley pregnancy -> PC pregnancy by Haley -> Reaha pregnancy? -> potentially a submissive male deertaur -> potentially a ferret TF -> finish Chit sometime in 2018???
Wait, Linera?!? She is finally being implemented?

Status
Not open for further replies.