Wsan CoC2 content

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
Simple motivations and a simple mind that follows this logic "Let's fuck to stay warm" lol.
'Simply mind'

Creates a spell to zap horsemen armies for the sake of her curiosity.

Girl's motives are simple and she is a bit lazy but she seems to be 'shockingly' smart and dangerous.:D

Zandar

Aug 31, 2015
What's the current outlook on Komari-Content? I know it was one of those "would be fun, but #73 on the list of priorities" type of things, but I was just wondering if that's still a possibility? Or is it on the "maybe after Khor'minos if ever" section of the list?

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
What's the current outlook on Komari-Content? I know it was one of those "would be fun, but #73 on the list of priorities" type of things, but I was just wondering if that's still a possibility? Or is it on the "maybe after Khor'minos if ever" section of the list?
At this point literally everything is on the "After Khor'minos" section of the list except for Khor'minos itself. I'm knee-deep here.

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
Question about Orlaith's implemented content: after blowing her a few times, agreeing to her has her say,
"Oh?" Orlaith says, her keen ears perking up as she grins. "Good to know. In the future, I won't be asking. Now get to it."
But, the times after that, the text says,
"Want to share in a seed-bearing ritual?" you offer
"Sure," Orlaith says with a smile. "But first, swallow my cock."
"Since you performed your duties so admirably..." Orlaith says, smirking triumphantly, "of course. How would you like to be taken this time, Sasha? Or did you want to put that hot, silken tongue of yours to use again?"

So she still gives you a choice to blow her or not, despite saying she no longer intended to give you a choice and despite wording it like an order rather than a question, and there seems to be some weirdness with the text, when it goes from "But first, swallow my cock." directly to "Since you performed your duties so admirably..."
Is there a missing blowjob scene between the two sentences, perhaps?

Last edited:

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Question about Orlaith's implemented content: after blowing her a few times, agreeing to her has her say,
"Oh?" Orlaith says, her keen ears perking up as she grins. "Good to know. In the future, I won't be asking. Now get to it."
But, the times after that, the text says,
"Want to share in a seed-bearing ritual?" you offer
"Sure," Orlaith says with a smile. "But first, swallow my cock."
"Since you performed your duties so admirably..." Orlaith says, smirking triumphantly, "of course. How would you like to be taken this time, Sasha? Or did you want to put that hot, silken tongue of yours to use again?"

So she still gives you a choice to blow her or not, despite saying she no longer intended to give you a choice and despite wording it like an order rather than a question, and there seems to be some weirdness with the text, when it goes from "But first, swallow my cock." directly to "Since you performed your duties so admirably..."
Is there a missing blowjob scene between the two sentences, perhaps?
Just checked out the interaction (on the public build, but still) and it does seem like there is some text missing there. Or that the paragraph where she praises the PC is a holdover from another sequence, since agreeing to her demands triggers a separate pre-sex blowjob scene that evolves with subsequent times and indicates new levels of PC submissiveness.

RequiemForAMeme

Jun 29, 2016
I just wanted to say that Evelyn and Orlaith are two of my favorite characters. I fucking love the progression with Orlaith as she gets addicted to the PC giving oral. I hope one day they each have some "Good Ends" for the PC.

Also I'm dying of curiosity, will there be futas/dickgirls in Khor'minos? My thirst for thicc female doms cannot be quenched.

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
Glad to hear you like them. I have a "good end" planned for Orlaith.
Pretty safe bet KM will have some of those.
You also mentioned the possibility of a rare delicacy involving Orlaith a while back, is that still a possibility?

Also, thank you for even having that as a remote possibility (and thank you to Savin for letting the writers have that freedom lol).

Also, have you considered adding more tiers to your patreon? I'd love to support your work more if possible and I admit that it would be nice to get a bit more of a peak at your process.:D

Reactions: Shadow Dancer

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
You also mentioned the possibility of a rare delicacy involving Orlaith a while back, is that still a possibility?

Also, thank you for even having that as a remote possibility (and thank you to Savin for letting the writers have that freedom lol).

Also, have you considered adding more tiers to your patreon? I'd love to support your work more if possible and I admit that it would be nice to get a bit more of a peak at your process.:D
Not sure what you mean about Orlaith but there's a lot of stuff planned for her, like tons. Ideally the dryads will be an ongoing thing I can tap at forever.
re: Patreon I really don't see myself putting more work into it than I already do. At this point it's basically document archival for non-me people, and I don't maintain it for the money any more. Creating an expectation by introducing other tiers would just distract me from my actual job.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Code:
[spoiler]spoilered content goes here[/spoiler]
[spoiler="you can also give your spoilers a title like this"]and then put your content in here[/spoiler]

Reactions: Paradox01

The Krispiness

May 7, 2018
Under your bed.
www.google.com
Assuming I’m right as this only happens once in the game and that I’m not embarrassing myself...

I believe it happens with Frosty. When you are giving her a BJ, she’s so productive that jizz is referenced coming out of your ass. We’ve had it going the other way but only once that way.

Shadow Dancer

Mar 28, 2020
Assuming I’m right as this only happens once in the game and that I’m not embarrassing myself...

I believe it happens with Frosty. When you are giving her a BJ, she’s so productive that jizz is referenced coming out of your ass. We’ve had it going the other way but only once that way.
You're wrong but I'll give you a hint it was written by Nonesuch a couple of years ago.

Reactions: HalfALifeLol

The Krispiness

May 7, 2018
Under your bed.
www.google.com
You're wrong but I'll give you a hint it was written by Nonesuch a couple of years ago.
Like I said, embarrassing myself.
Haven’t been watching the thread so I didn’t know that it was a Nonesuch scene. My second guess was a certain Nanya TiTS scene outcome, but that wasn’t Nonesuch. I’d have to scroll back in the thread to get an idea of what it is.