William's Wall

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
She's not new he started writing her over a year ago. And when it comes to his other projects I don't know about Leila but he said that Roo is ready to be implemented.
Yea I remember him saying that too, if that’s the case, I wonder why the roo crew content isn’t in yet, as far as the new bun, I kinda figured that he would finish laila, roo crew, shock hopper, and the rats and by I mean put it in the game, with bianca pt2 would take along time which is understandable

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Ancient Lurker

Jan 21, 2021
Yea I remember him saying that too, if that’s the case, I wonder why the roo crew content isn’t in yet, as far as the new bun, I kinda figured that he would finish laila, roo crew, shock hopper, and the rats and by I mean put it in the game, with bianca pt2 would take along time which is understandable
Maybe because of the game being ported to another engine?

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
Echoing Lurker, pretty sure Will's mentioned in the progress updates on here that a lot of stuff in general is held up from being implemented or on hold due to the game being ported over. I mean there's a reason the TITS backer builds have been relatively small and infrequent while the port is being done.

His last post I got pinged for on his Patreon said with the Fenoxo management reshuffe he was pausing payments and scene votes while he works on his backlog and Will writes and takes on a lot of stuff, not directly related to Roo/Leila/Bianca like the Dhaal Brothel and Einen for CoC2 which is nearing the deadline from what Savin said.

I'm pretty sure you can see most of Roo's crew stuff on Will's public doc respository and I imagine if Roo is ready to be implemented, a relatively major addition like a crewmember in general wouldn't be added to TiTS until the port is done even if in theory it could be implemented now.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
2020 - The Year to Date

I leapt strong from 2019 into 2020 -- I resolved to make it my year of change. The NPC Einin that I articulated to Savin in February of 2019 for CoC2 I finally wrote hundreds of pages of, and I also established Leila in an motivated binge. For a short time I even worked on Cloud 10, and eventually found myself employed by Fenoxo for Trials in Tainted Space. Every new month of 2020, from January to February to March, was pushing something new my way, and thus pushing older promises and projects further and further down as I had to learn to manage new responsibilities and obligations.

I did not succeed, and I did not mature into the role as quickly as I wanted. I hardly finished any of my longest teased projects. Whilst I feel the beginning of the year was a solid effort an indicator of things to come, an incorrigible decline began around the mid-to-late summer of 2020, just a year after similar problems in 2019.

And then, a sudden personal crisis took place on October 21st that manifested in a series of stressful events that festered and worsened instead of passing. A week and pocket change after, I scheduled several appointments and started psychiatric treatment. In the days since I've been a thousand times better off, and have improved my self-care. Currently I'm only on one medication, which is working wonders. The things I'd taken before this one were also excellent.

Having had a lot of time to think about the 'why' of my issues on the 21st, I'm fine with articulating them now.

As I was going to sleep for the day, I was hit out of nowhere by an excruciating panic attack. I got out of bed and paced anxiously. I'd never done this before, and it has never happened before. But I was able to get to sleep just fine, but it kept happening, and happening, and it was being exacerbated by several other factors. I spent a lot of long, unproductive nights being brutally honest with myself to understand the why.

I checked myself in for heart palpitations early November which prevented me from sleeping. But, I was physically fine, and over the last two months, I've had a perfectly fine bill of physiological health. In fact, certain things have also notably improved between the visits. I won't say exactly what brought on the nervous episodes, but it veers me into something I had already planned to say for this year's report. I might have said it before, but not so fervently, and I am compelled to say it--

I am extremely happy to work for you, and the support network you've all helped me build, and the connections I've made with many across the community, are everything I've ever wanted. To all of you, and especially to those who've shown me breathtaking kindness and generosity in the recent months: I love you -- Thank you, from the bottom of my heart. You have all brought me a good fortune and everything that goes with it.

In those months and years before 2018, before starting down this road, I lived an aimless life with almost no responsibility, to myself or to anyone else. I realized not so long ago, looking even further back, that there were always signs I'd someday be doing this seriously, and my attitude towards it has never quite been what it should be.

Where I am now happened suddenly. Maturing into it has and will continue to be the pre-eminent challenge. 2020 did not close out brilliantly, and that is my fault; however, going into the unknown landscape of 2020 with a clearer mind, I know things will be better; I will endeavor to hold to my new resolution: to finish all that I've started, and to be a force for significant change and long-waited additions. TiTS will also experience a much-needed overhaul in the near future once it's ported to a new architecture: a new UI, availability on all devices...

There'll never be a better time to strike.

We go into this year differently from the last two. During my too-intermittent workstreams, I spoke of publicly releasing all of my documents and projects the following year. Therefore, I am making 2018's and 2019's history of work available to all. Of course, all documents created in 2021 will remain private to those pledging on Patreon. A new folder will be made to store the newest projects to come, and will be linked when applicable.

Tomorrow, we begin another poll. I did indeed finish the Male Rask scene during December - it was even implemented in time! I'll try to posit some of my own ideas for the next one, but remember the routine: if you're pledging > = $5, feel free to offer an idea for a small scene to add to the game.

All TiTS Projects of Yesteryear: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1yLGG16dnGjTr8U6O6czOE12gBULtcChz?usp=sharing
All CoC2 Projects of Yesteryear: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GhxePXsjU1Q_V4t2N31oTmVHzel3QwK1?usp=sharing
All C10 Projects of Yesteryear: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1u_TByTIiujQvNmFtLJUplPJGxxBaBf0O?usp=sharing

Please understand that in the TiTS folder, serializations are not missing, they simply belong to documents that I am not ready to make available to anyone yet for certain reasons. This includes the upcoming Nemesis Laquine. If there are any scenes that I have neglected to add, such as contributions to characters where I did not create the doc, remind me to slap such things in as well.

Thank you.
We getting anything this year?

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
We getting anything this year?
I think they would need to port more stuff to the js port, I’m guessing one of the reasons why wills big projects got postponed is because flash died, so it would be a waste of his time to bring his content to tits, the port isn’t that far as the pirate base where all his big projects are, except Bianca

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
Tagging onto the above, Wills put some updates on his Patreon on the 5th and 12th.

TL;DR Will's working through overdue Patreon scenes and then longer overdue mega projects (Roo) - no mention of Leila </3.
Wills also working on a "fairly large" project for Saving for coc 2 that Wills interested in.

Like Skyline said, Wills stuff getting implemented is going to be pending progress on the JS port. The overdue Patreon scenes include Olympia, Anno x Syri, Azra, Penny so some could be implemented earlier than Zheng Shi reliant stuff but probably not.

For what it's worth there's a really hot Azra BJ scene on the private patron folder if you're into that.

Reactions: Skylinegtr34

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Tagging onto the above, Wills put some updates on his Patreon on the 5th and 12th.

TL;DR Will's working through overdue Patreon scenes and then longer overdue mega projects (Roo) - no mention of Leila </3.
Wills also working on a "fairly large" project for Saving for coc 2 that Wills interested in.

Like Skyline said, Wills stuff getting implemented is going to be pending progress on the JS port. The overdue Patreon scenes include Olympia, Anno x Syri, Azra, Penny so some could be implemented earlier than Zheng Shi reliant stuff but probably not.

For what it's worth there's a really hot Azra BJ scene on the private patron folder if you're into that.
That sounds interesting, but I’m mainly looking forward to roo crew, leila, shock hopper, rats, and Bianca pt. 2

Reactions: PuppyPrincess

TheShepard256

That would actually require Will to either adapt or entirely nix Bianca part2, as he did state that Bianca as crewmate would require Reina to exist.
From what I've read of Bianca part 2, it's focused on getting to 100 familiarity with her and wouldn't need much, if any, changing to accommodate Reina. If anything, crew!Bianca would be part 3.

claralover

Dec 6, 2019

damn, it sucks when you're looking forward to literally all of the content listed

TVGuru

Dec 23, 2015
Shekka's new scene kinda implies pregnancy, which I thought was off the table with her. Did this change or is it just a tease?

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Shekka's new scene kinda implies pregnancy, which I thought was off the table with her. Did this change or is it just a tease?
It doesn't imply pregnancy, its just mating press.. which I think is just the name of the sex position..

TVGuru

Dec 23, 2015
It doesn't imply pregnancy, its just mating press.. which I think is just the name of the sex position..
End of the scene has Shekka wondering if your cum took and if she should think of some names. I'm saying it's implying the possibility of pregnancy which previous content made it a firm no from her on that front but here she seems more open to it happening.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
You already can have kids with her, but there’s nothing there, it’s not like Ellie’s prenancy where she visits the nursery, and it’s weird cuz you get eggs out of nowhere

TVGuru

Dec 23, 2015
You already can have kids with her, but there’s nothing there, it’s not like Ellie’s prenancy where she visits the nursery, and it’s weird cuz you get eggs out of nowhere
Yes but it’s you who carry them not her, which is the subject being talked here.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
End of the scene has Shekka wondering if your cum took and if she should think of some names. I'm saying it's implying the possibility of pregnancy which previous content made it a firm no from her on that front but here she seems more open to it happening.
Fair enough.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
There ARE some parts of the mating press scene that yield different text in case shekka.isPregnant results in true, as if future proofing some possible future pregnancy (with shekka as the mother). I have no idea why William wrote these little blurbs, as Sheka is sterile, period. And she has no interest in changing that.

Feels weird to have that text there.

Maybe he wrote it just for kicks and giggles.

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
My guess is a pregnancy fantast thing...

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
If Steele has an ovipositor she can be egged though. I have never read that scene or the fall out so I cant say if it could tie in.

FadeSeeker

Jan 24, 2021
There ARE some parts of the mating press scene that yield different text in case shekka.isPregnant results in true, as if future proofing some possible future pregnancy (with shekka as the mother). I have no idea why William wrote these little blurbs, as Sheka is sterile, period. And she has no interest in changing that.

Feels weird to have that text there.

Maybe he wrote it just for kicks and giggles.
It's future-proofing for if/when such content is written also you shouldn't be able to see that line because its suppose to a appear if its possible for her to get pregnant.

In other words it's a bug causing it to appear.

Already put a bug report forward for it, as well as other bugs showing stuff it shouldn't according to the document for the scene.

Psychic

Jul 24, 2021
Hi Will, I wanted to ask about something you posted a bit ago (specifically - https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/williams-wall.15816/page-83#post-329053) where you shared that Kurako is on the roadmap to be available as a concubine and repeatedly preg-able, unlike Rindo and Miko / Mai.

It has been a bit over two years since that was mentioned though, so I'm curious, is that still in the works or has it been shelved for the foreseeable future?