William's Wall

RhapsodicHotshot

Jul 7, 2018
There is plenty of pure female NPCs.. Anno, Fisanna, Lorelai, Shade, Hana, Tanuki girl (sorry can't remember her name, on uveto likes playing video games) Leive, red ants, gold ants (okay if you're not into the whole venom thing, could be a put off) Seandra (? Ex black void kinda.. save her when attacked by pirates) Ula, Roxy, Bianca, Quinn, Jade, Roo, Anke, Evening, Moo from Dhaal bar (again can't remember her name but she let's you drink from her breasts once you're a fav). I know there's a lot more but can't remember or spell the ladies names.

Could be either.. Shekka, Paige, Penny, Sera

Futa girls or dick girls.. Syri, Anyxe, Sera (dom), Kiro, Kally, Mirrin, Peditra, Luca, Azra, Ardia, Tuuva, Kaede, two ladies that run Dhaal bar with moo (again their names?) Honey bunny on mhenga.

My point is that there are just as many pure females that have alot of good content without the need to constantly dedick the poor futas/shemales.
A lot of female characters get content that allows them to get dicks. But there is a distinct lack of removing dicks from futas, I think its only one, which is Sera. And not only that, but some people try to kink shame those who want to do it. Dont touch my favourite dickgirl, Syri, though, I'll kill ya.

She's a Jumper NPC and future crew member; her sister, Reina, is Bianca's assistant. Both are written by William, and neither are finished yet, but he's commissioned a tonne of artwork of both of them (see the imgur albums linked in this thread's first post). I'm sure there'll be a lot of fanfare when each of them is implemented, so don't worry about missing out on their content.
Who is Reina?!? Thats the name I use for my Steele....

Reactions: Crablord

TheShepard256

Who is Reina?!? Thats the name I use for my Steele....
Like I said in the post you quoted, she's Leila's sister and Bianca's assistant. And it's not the first time someone's Steele has had the same name as an NPC; Riley (William's Steele) is also the name of a Vesperian bison-taur that appears around July 4th, and my Steele (Isabel) used to be Karen* until I found out that one of the minor NPCs in Tessa's wedding event had the same name.
*unrelated to that stupid meme, which didn't even exist back then.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Not in the code ¯\(ツ)
The code for TiTS regarding characters and stats is... a mess. There's too much stuff that is hardcoded in the files that code the scenes. And there's a plethora of NPCs that are not even considered Creatures/Characters.

That makes it hell sometimes to find out stats for certain NPCs regarding scenes.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

RhapsodicHotshot

Jul 7, 2018
Finally got around to Biancas content. Really good, I like her, the sex scenes but more importantly the story. I spent more time reading her bar dialogue than her scenes, especially the stories. I love when NPCs have personality and a believable character is always better than an NPC solely existing for the sex scenes.

One thing that I noticed was that the scenes were written as if Steele was short. My Steele was a 78 inches tall Gryvain, which is taller than Bianca and yet she she would cover my view or something.

Ancient Lurker

Jan 21, 2021
I love when NPCs have personality and a believable character is always better than an NPC solely existing for the sex scenes.
Right there! You just explained to me the reason why I don't interact with anyhting that appears solely in random encounters and/or doesn't have any content outside of a few sex scenes.
I was starting to think there's something wrong with me not wanting to fuck anyhitng aside from dozen or so characters in the entire game.

Reactions: RhapsodicHotshot

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
William's currently writing an (If got it right) entirely new NPC, that right now has been nicknamed Evil Bun.

It is a jumper, that shows up in the mines, after Zheng Shi has been cleared (shock hopper defeated).

But oh boy, this jumper is different. I'd say she looks and feels like an assassin of some sort.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
William's currently writing an (If got it right) entirely new NPC, that right now has been nicknamed Evil Bun.

It is a jumper, that shows up in the mines, after Zheng Shi has been cleared (shock hopper defeated).

But oh boy, this jumper is different. I'd say she looks and feels like an assassin of some sort.
He took on a new project without finishing the two he was working on non stop already? Why?