William's Wall

Majincotton

Oct 29, 2019
Ah shit that new enemy looks sick. They may not be a husbando/waifu but imma love em all the same

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Sorry for the personal silence. Still been working, but haven't had the gumption to speak up following what I can only assume to be some persistent, pernicious allergies beginning as of last week. It may be too soon to say, but I feel on the mend now. That's not all that's happened with me this month but other issues are seemingly under control.

I've been reading Kelly today, and last night, to get a feel for her again. Shouldn't take long for those laquine lust instincts to kick in, though, and I can get to work on her scene. I very much do intend this to not take very long.

I've mentioned a new arch enemy recently. Over 10,000 words have gone into the combat routine, and I think it's done, given that. Their weapons will be attainable in the future, though I don't know how. I have many plans for this Nemesis, and I intend for it to be a bit of a nightmare all around. It's my hope to create a similar effect to this.

c0GCZDP.png

I believe the standard of item descriptions must be that they include mini stories, to add lore, depth, and character to the game world.

• Name - Reaper 'M-7 Cryonic Wraith Foil'
  • Tooltip - M7.Cryoswrd
  • Price - 280,000c
    • Most insurgent attempts to obtain data regarding Reaper Armaments' prototype hardware have resulted in blanket retaliations, notorious in U.G.C. news circles, by numerous PMCs. The company's stock prices crashed when the M-7's design was released by a criminalized technician, resulting in the dispersal of this dangerous weapon's schematics among the galaxy's blackest markets.

/newPG: The M-7 CWF is the latest melee implement from RA's Cryo-Harmony Division. Following the removal of all safety features, the Nevermind Energy Projector is capable of sustaining a wraith-like blade that can pass through shields, armor, and flesh alike, enabling the wielder to flash freeze a target's interior organs.
  • Name - Nova Securities T-57 Auto-pistol 'Snowstorm'
  • Tooltip - NovaSecHG
  • Price - 225,000c
    • Nova Sec's <i>Snowstorm</i> machine pistol was named by the RhenWorld executives who first saw the weapon in action as it was field tested to great effect, obliterating an entire hangar of rogue mining robots reprogrammed for rampancy by a hacker affiliated with the Black Void. Those decorated bodyguards were lauded by their benefactors and a new standard was set in personal armaments.

/newPG: Featuring a compact bullpup design, an extended magazine feeding a twin-barrel design, a holographic reflex sight, and an iconic bark, the T-57 remains one of the most potent sidearms in the universe; however... its design intricacies are a closely guarded secret, and its dispersion outside of the company is strictly prohibited on paper.
  • Name - Pyrite 'Panic Day' Plasma Pistol
  • Tooltip - PD.Pistol
  • Price - 180,000c
    • With each Planet Rush, Pyrite's directors draw up plans to stake their claims on resource rich planets as quickly as possible. Due to this haste endangering workers' lives, the company's highly-classified R&D division designed and developed the 'Panic Day' emergency sidearm away from the prying eyes of an overbearing Confederacy, inadvertently creating a highly-effective weapon in the process.

/newPG: Corrosive byproducts of the manufacturing process have been inserted into the plasma stabilizing matrix using an undisclosed trade secret rumored to be called 'Shapelight's Compound'. The result is a cutter that allows a miner to effectively shoot their way out of a cave-in... or dispatch any native creature impeding mining operations.

Last edited:

Zandar

Aug 31, 2015
Steele getting preg is a given, Will choosing not to answer which one makes me think that it will be both. Or I don't know anything about Will and I'm dead wrong.

and on the topic of a hated nemesis, I would recommend watching this video. Prak Jaws was one of if not the most immortal and troublesome orks in all of ToG's shadow of mordor gameplay. Prak was virtually indestructible, could kill the player (i believe) in 1 hit, but that is relatively normal for a nemesis in that game series. What made Prak something for me that was unforgettable was the perfect cross of unique variables.

Sometimes, very rarely, an ork would choose to humiliate the player by sparing them as they walk of screen and then de-spawn. This is extremely rare, and Prak did it every, single, time. Prak also didn't speak. his only communication was a series of grunts, screams, or giggles. Prak also constantly ambushed ToG, just all the time and at any completely random interval, this juggernaut would appear looking for a fight. Then, on top of ALL that, even if ToG played out of his fucking mind, Prak just came back later. The man refused to die.

Forever that has been something I want to introduce naturally into a story, some immensely powerful, unkillable beast of a man who shows up and beats up the player, and then walks away. He's overpowered, but he never finishes you off. If it's a party based game, he just knocks one of your team unconscious and then leaves. There is something just so fun about that for me.

TLDR: I guess this is just me ranting about what I think are great characteristics of a nemesis that isn't quite a rival. Hope it isn't completely off topic.

Jorr The Great

Jul 9, 2019
Mexico
www.youtube.com
I've mentioned a new arch enemy recently. Over 10,000 words have gone into the combat routine, and I think it's done, given that. Their weapons will be attainable in the future, though I don't know how. I have many plans for this Nemesis, and I intend for it to be a bit of a nightmare all around. It's my hope to create a similar effect to this.

wyqhmv6s7y041.png

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Making good progress into Kelly scene. Had some nasty eyestrain today that dragged me around today, though. 3200 words today: the rest will come tomorrow. It started clicking after I got through all the intros (Libido low, med, high, and a pc In Heat check), for first and repeat variants. I did that much because Kelly is obviously based around romanticism and lover/affection stuff, so I think people will appreciate it.

They might also appreciate other checks I'm fitting in since it's so straightforward.

// pc Is Goo

Of course, the slow and steady lover's approach is a formality. The logistics of fucking a slime [pc.boyGirl] like yourself are much simpler. You're a living condom for Kelly to wear, and you have precise enough control over your gelatinous pressure and temperature to simulate sex better than anal and vaginal together, holding yourself so firm as you sense the immensity of her cock traveling through your core and bottoming out where a mammalian's brain would be located. Ahh... the galotian life...

On discord, my plans were slightly revealed. So I'll share this with you.

5ZAxxTt.png

*Note, eyes are probably not gonna be pink. The artist was just having fun.

Last edited:

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
That looks... menacing.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
She's the most sinister looking Laquine I've ever seen. Her outfit reminds me of Solid Snake from Metal Gear Solid, while her hair makes me think of Major Motoko Kusanagi from Ghost in the Shell.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Dohohohohohohoho

I think you'll like it, for sure.

But you won't like being teased with babies that never truly get implanted...

It will come up, but Kelly isn't meant to plug into generic laquine preg. It was clear from an unfinished expac doc that she was going to have romance and a proper preg pack, so I don't feel comfortable with shooting down that idea and causing problems later down the line if someone goes that route.

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
For me it would be Grey, Easter, Yellow(looks cream collared to me), Brown(Chocolate), and then White.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
This may be considered heresy, but I don't really care much for the Jumpers as a group or as individuals. So, no opinion.

That's like, your opinion man.

And it's all good.

gena138

Feb 2, 2017
It was clear from an unfinished expac doc that she was going to have romance and a proper preg pack, so I don't feel comfortable with shooting down that idea and causing problems later down the line if someone goes that route.
Is this expac doc around anywhere? No idea where I'd look, but I always find it interesting to read through abandoned/half-finished content

Reactions: William.