William's Wall

ZeteZ

Nov 25, 2017
okay so don't know if i'm dumb or just not getting it right. But for the second part of the anno dream it should proc no matter what right? Cause I get the dream (great by the way 10/10) but it just doesn't seem anything is different on the second run around. I check if there's anything that happens with the normal sleep scenes with anno but just nothing seems different. is it an obvious change or is it something small?

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
okay so don't know if i'm dumb or just not getting it right. But for the second part of the anno dream it should proc no matter what right? Cause I get the dream (great by the way 10/10) but it just doesn't seem anything is different on the second run around. I check if there's anything that happens with the normal sleep scenes with anno but just nothing seems different. is it an obvious change or is it something small?

It's an entirely unique scene; that said, it works for me. I can proc it on a fresh save by doing this:

1) Get Anno Huskarified
2) Eat Her Out, to be facesat
3) Sleep with her alone, to get morning facesits
4) Sleep with her again, First dream procs
5) Wait 20 in-game days using 88mph -- without the Sleep Fapnea device, you only see one dream every 20 in-game days
6) Sleep again, Second dream procs

You always have access to the [Destroy Her] scene after these two dreams, and whatever your decision (to either fuck her after waking up or go back to bed) will not affect the dream itself. There's actually a 3 day cooldown on the Anno Facesitting dreams, too, separate from the 20 days thing.

I don't have the Sleep Fapnea device on my saves, but it does work, and it is there, I promise. I tested it on the live version. After you see the second dream, it will start cycling, so you'll see Dream 1, then Dream 2.

ZeteZ

Nov 25, 2017
well slap me across the face and call me a bimbo. I just had to turn off the sleep fapnea. welp if you need me i'll be going to the dumb corner.

thank you

ZeteZ

Nov 25, 2017
Did you have the Sleep Fapnea set to Repeating the previous dream?
no had it set on free. must have been something messing with it. Or it could have been my dumb ass messing up and breaking the sequence or something. not a techie but i'm guessing since it was on free it was taking from the general dream pool and not causing the 2nd dream to proc. so as soon as it was turned off the dream procs cause its not taking from the gen pool anymore... i guess or again stupid me. most likely the latter

Reactions: William.

hustoon

Jun 3, 2020
Sweatshop
I tried looking through the thread, but I couldn't find any concrete info, is bianca's sexpansion in the game yet? I've been comparing the part 1 docs to my experience, and I can't get the "find Bianca eating in the wilds" scene to proc. I tried a few times by saving when I found her, talking, and loading over and over again, didn't work nor in any subsequent "pure" random encounters. I can't talk to her about her family in the bar at all (greyed out with the "find secret scene in wilds" tip). According to the save editor affinity or w/e is set to 49, editing it to 100 and loading a save immediately lowers it back which I assume is normal? Though I remember a mention that 50 or 51 should be reachable normally.

Doeber

Feb 23, 2017
Is Bianca going to end up to be the subject of netorare? Meaning, is the PC going to "steal" Bianca away from her husband? From the sex scenes I've read so far it definitely feels like it's being built up to that.

Zandar

Aug 31, 2015
Is Bianca going to end up to be the subject of netorare? Meaning, is the PC going to "steal" Bianca away from her husband? From the sex scenes I've read so far it definitely feels like it's being built up to that.

not at all, we know how the relationship progresses if you have read her full doc including unimplemented content
Her first husband and her sons died, then the second dude she got married too was apparently a sick monster holding a grudge against her first husband, so he fucked her daughter behind her back and eventually convinced her to take the treatment and kept her as a cow slave. also they both also died in a piracy incident

TLDR, no

Doeber

Feb 23, 2017
not at all, we know how the relationship progresses if you have read her full doc including unimplemented content
Her first husband and her sons died, then the second dude she got married too was apparently a sick monster holding a grudge against her first husband, so he fucked her daughter behind her back and eventually convinced her to take the treatment and kept her as a cow slave. also they both also died in a piracy incident

TLDR, no

Fuck... that's awful. But if both her husbands are dead why is there so much emphasis put on the adulterous nature of what you're doing? Or was that written before the husbands and her children were expanded upon and just left unchanged?

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Fuck... that's awful. But if both her husbands are dead why is there so much emphasis put on the adulterous nature of what you're doing? Or was that written before the husbands and her children were expanded upon and just left unchanged?

First off, both of her husbands aren't dead. Her first husband is. Her second husband is unexplained in extant content, but as I will explain this is all part of the allure and the mystery.

The way it's written is the way it was meant to be: it's half the thrill, and half the giveaway. There's a physical thrill to having a woman like her to yourself, and you're the one who initiates it, asks for it. Yes, she's married, but she's been kind. Where's the harm in a handjob, maybe a blowjob? There's a soft and seemingly hypocritical rationalization that it's okay because you're not penetrating her. Those are her own words. For you the player, you can justify it however you like. It has this very soft touch of 'corruption', in a general sense.

And then it escalates into thigh sex or even returning the favor. There's her enjoyment of pheromones. Knots. Worshiping your cock like it's the best thing ever.

The giveaway is that through all of her encounters you are (hopefully) given the idea that she is loyal to her family and would never knowingly commit adultery. There has to be another reason for why she's having sex with you. She isn't a front page whore who gives a casual stroke to everyone she meets - and I hope that's made clear in the interactions with her, Bianca would eat you for breakfast if she were so inclined.

From the very first time you meet Bianca, she tells you plainly that she is on the Rush to look after as many people as possible, and over the course of your explorations and of naturally engaging with her, you are able to put together that her innocuous goal is a self-destructive one -- hence why the relationship tracker is 'Familiarity.' You get closer, and she lets you in bit by bit. Why would the happily married-with-lovable-children lady do that for you?

In the end, you're not actually committing adultery, but she's unable to say that. You're seeing what it looks like when a closed-off, mournful woman weeps.

In short, there's that little bit of lore and narrative behind her that makes her a character, coupled with still being easily approachable by anyone just looking to get their rocks off with a fat-assed fox woman archetype.

Zandar

Aug 31, 2015
I painfully await her future content. I've read through the scene on Tavros already and will be completing it the instant it becomes available.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
unknown.png

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
October Progress Report

2020 is nearly over and where are we? Much closer to the completion of numerous large projects, that's where. I spent the previous two days (which were essentially free periods due to having used up hours) also working on a bit more of Zheng Shi's upcoming expansions, starting with an important new enemy. Last month saw a burst of Roo Crew content that capstoned her non-smut interactions. A bevy of smaller things need to be filled in at this point, but once the focus is there it'll be finished swiftly enough. New, huge expansions for Anno and Sylvie have been penned, and there's still a soft delay on a third.

November will be the last patreon poll vote of the month. The reason for this is that I will finish up everything on the poll that hasn't been voted for yet once December rolls around. I might still accept an additional idea for then, however, from >$5 patrons. Be sure to inform me of any scene idea you may have that you would like me to consider.

I currently do not have any CoC2 or C10 reports to make. Both sides are relatively quiet, as I've spent the majority of my time finishing a lot of pre-employment backlog for TiTS. I spend much time polishing other submitted and approved projects as well, now. It's become something of a good routine and schedule for me.

I think this will be a lovely month, all told. As always, thank you for your continued support. Please remember that if you join my work-streams on Picarto that it's absolutely fine to make on-the-spot requests for content. I do them for transparency and community interaction.
The best is yet to come. Look forward to it.

Last edited:

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Such a tease. Both Bianca as she currently is in game, and these partial pictures of her.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
On Zheng Shi I'm inserting a new enemy to start laying the groundwork for the final, post-Sidewinder deck of the station. In designing the combat for this character, I set out with abuse, sadism, and intimidation in mind, because I wanted to try and make a character that nobody would want to fall in love with. This character is not your waifu/husbando, and the goal is to see if people will dislike their personality but love the hatesex scenarios that it creates.

Also you could say I just wanted some hatesex.

The combat is done, and requires sex scenes, of which there will be only a standard four wins and losses, but a bad end as well. I'll be getting onto the Anno/Kase Patreon bit soon and seeing where I'm at as I go along it.

It'll be a new Level 11 encounter.

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
On Zheng Shi I'm inserting a new enemy to start laying the groundwork for the final, post-Sidewinder deck of the station. In designing the combat for this character, I set out with abuse, sadism, and intimidation in mind, because I wanted to try and make a character that nobody would want to fall in love with. This character is not your waifu/husbando, and the goal is to see if people will dislike their personality but love the hatesex scenarios that it creates.

Also you could say I just wanted some hatesex.

The combat is done, and requires sex scenes, of which there will be only a standard four wins and losses, but a bad end as well. I'll be getting onto the Anno/Kase Patreon bit soon and seeing where I'm at as I go along it.

It'll be a new Level 11 encounter.

"Don't fall in love with this person." - William
"Challenge accepted!" - People of the Internet
Look at any fandom out there, and you will find that no matter how crazy, evil, or sadistic a character is, there is someone who has fallen in love with them.