William's Wall

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Slammed out the [Facefuck] scene for this Milk Thief sans the three cumming options. That's gonna take some srs effort. You'll be able to cum inside and outside, only inside, or only outside. That's a lot of spunking :sweat: :sweat:

After I do that I will blast on some submissive milkiness; let you get milked and have your tits worshiped, then I'll write up my progress report.

I've contributed 20k words to this in a short amount of time; woof.

And I'm still not done! I hope this will be an enemy worth repeating.

Oh also I totally slipped a Leila reference into the scene :)

// Leila Cameo! Random, 40% chance of appearing (Comment out until she is crew!)

"Haa! Having fun there,{ pcHeightSmallMedLarge: lunch-pail/ wonder-[pc.boyGirl]/ stringbean}?" A friendly voice calls out to you from a sea of strangers. Leila shoves and bullies her way to the front, codex in hand. "Oh don't mind me; you do you, 'captain'!" She holds up the gadget, obscuring her toothy grin - yep, she's recording it too. Of course she would. Once a Jumper, always a Jumper, at least where one's insatiable appetite for wank material is concerned. "Did you slow down?!" she bellows. "Fuck that slut's face, already! Gimme some good shit to get off to when I don't have your ass bouncing on my cock!!"

{notSubbing: You'll deal with that insubordination <i>later.</i>/ else: Damnit... you'll have to see to her later, won't you?}

Last edited:

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
January Progress Report

Phenomenal progress. Regardless of being a bit slower near the end, this month was a great start to 2020 for me. A secret project near 90,000 words. Walnut & Chestnut's VIP service at 8k. A ton of Leila progress - foundations laid! More Roo! A little bit of Rodenian TF (just a teensy bit), and about 24k of a milk thief enemy for Dhaal - her Facefuck's nearly done, but the cum variants are kicking my ass something fierce right now. Didn't get her Milky Submission done yet alas, my mind was so on fire and distracted last night that I just couldn't focus. Not a bad thing, but I've been so damn excited about things. My mood could not be better. I'm extremely happy, and I've been super productive.

It's manifesting, bit by bit. The end to a crappy backlog, including things I've yet to share. I don't have too much else to say, really. What I do want everyone to know is that the wheels have been spinning ultrafast-like. I feel like I'm at a high point, a new start in a way. Like I've found new ground for myself. Again, it's all thanks to you, my audience, and my supporters. Without you I could not be in this position. I'll keep working like this, keep giving it my all. I want to put my excitement and my ideas down, share it every step of the way.

The best is yet to come. Wait for it.

edit: For this month, per my resolution to change and improve my ethic, I'm going to stop worrying about the time any given task will take. I have to resolve to take it step by step and not fret frantically. This milk thief has been excellent. And this facefuck scene I actually stopped to think was pretty decent!

I can't wait to usher in long-awaited projects and obligations. I really can't.

But for now, I sleep.

Last edited:

OofS

Apr 26, 2019
I tried to paint it as basic as possible, but it ended up looking like... danganronpa.

My irl friend also said Roo looks like one of the Umineko characters. EDIT: The character is Chiester 410.
Leg-Crush-Riley.png

Leg-Crush-sepia.png
Leg-Crush-LSD.png

Last edited:

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
As was posted on my patreon...

February 5th was a date that I had brought up a few times in posts here and on the Fen Forums. That is because it is the day I start work on Cloud 10, joining the lead writer Nonesuch as a part-time employee. I have a few obligations as a result of this, but I want to stress that this is a part-time job. I am not full-time on this. At most, two cumulative weeks of a month will be spent preparing content for Cloud 10.

I've been hesitant about revealing this. I am afraid of what it looks like, and how some could interpret it. I can only stress that nothing in TiTS or CoC2 (of which you're all well aware of how much I have in the pipeline) is canceled because of this. I will be working on providing upwards of 30,000 words a month to C10 as a writer, and the earnings will vastly improve my own well-being.

Which can only translate to keeping on the stellar progress seen in January.

This opportunity has given me the means to start seeing to my own healthcare, and in time, I may finally set up a proper schedule and routine that keeps me from staggering across the year like happened with 2019.

I am nervous about how this will be seen, but this is something I've learned to cope with in the past year and a half. I have promises to keep, obligations to meet -- however, along the way, I have to make sure I do work like with C10 or commissions to keep myself afloat, and ructions have been caused because of it.

2020 is the year of change and improvement for me, and this this opportunity is definitely a reason for it.

Speaking of commissions, the openings will definitely appear in the future as my backlog of smut content is cracked down. My C10 docs will get a shared folder in the near future. My first project as an employee will be to write a pair of Futa Elf Sisters, twins managing a storefront for Ship modules and weapons; they have a bit of a dichotomy going on, one is tall, other short - they're to be opposites in most ways.

My two-day break from work will be over in a couple hours, just been playing video games and recuperating. Getting the Milk Thief stuff, my content, editing, reviewing, that was a pretty strong week/two weeks.

As always, thank you very much for your support. The poll is scheduled at the usual time. Everything you support me for will carry on.

addendum: On a high mood, 15,000 words can be done in about 3-4 days.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Hmm... can commissions be for existing/planned characters of yours?

For planned characters I'd rather not take money as a form of expediting their writing. I'd like to approach the backlog in my own way.

But if you want me to do a scene for Bianca where she solely performs ball worship and brings you to orgasm with it I think that can happen. Yes, there's already like 8 paragraphs of nut love for her in the Blowjob alone, and she has an entire (blue-)ball milking scene.

Doesn't mean I wouldn't indulge her inner ball-bitch.

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
For planned characters I'd rather not take money as a form of expediting their writing. I'd like to approach the backlog in my own way.

But if you want me to do a scene for Bianca where she solely performs ball worship and brings you to orgasm with it I think that can happen. Yes, there's already like 8 paragraphs of nut love for her in the Blowjob alone, and she has an entire (blue-)ball milking scene.

Doesn't mean I wouldn't indulge her inner ball-bitch.
Was mostly thinking that it would be cool to encourage some preg content for Reina, Roo or the Rats since you've said you are on the fence about it and already planning to do Bianca.

Although tell me more about this worship business?:smuggo:

Granted I've never done a commission on here before so I have no idea what the procedure is:negativeman:

Reactions: QualityCuntrol

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Was mostly thinking that it would be cool to encourage some preg content for Reina, Roo or the Rats since you've said you are on the fence about it and already planning to do Bianca.

Although tell me more about this worship business?:smuggo:

Granted I've never done a commission on here before so I have no idea what the procedure is:negativeman:

Typically you DM someone, figure out what amount of content you want and a baseline word count to work with. Meaningful preg content, the kind with enlarged, darkening nipples, spreading areolae, heavier, milk-sloshing boobs and the course of child-bearing would be 25-30k to start with. Figure out the rate of $$/1000-words.

Anyway, I'm not saying that preg content is impossible on some avenues there, but it does have to wait for characters to be settled in properly ;)

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
Typically you DM someone, figure out what amount of content you want and a baseline word count to work with. Meaningful preg content, the kind with enlarged, darkening nipples, spreading areolae, heavier, milk-sloshing boobs and the course of child-bearing would be 25-30k to start with. Figure out the rate of $$/1000-words.

Anyway, I'm not saying that preg content is impossible on some avenues there, but it does have to wait for characters to be settled in properly ;)
Noted! Thanks for the info, I shall await for the opportunity eagerly!:D

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
I always imagined preg content was a toss up for bianca. As for Reina given how her relationship to steele was described i assumed preg content was close to her main deal.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
When laila will get put into the game, is there plans on having a laila and kiro threesome?

Fen expressed some interest in Leila overall. I think they'll get along splendidly.

By the way, he also got inspired by the Facefuck scene and me slipping in references to Leila. If Penny, Kiro, and/or Mitzi are on the crew, special blurbs can play in the course of it like I planned for Leila, written by him :)

As well, I have not disappeared. I'm just working on my Cloud 10 project, the futa elf sisters. Regular updates to this thread will follow when something important happens for TiTS. I'm gonna try to cram out the Submission to Milking for our Dhaal Thief before the next Backer patch, so keep aware for that.

In C10-verse, I hope that some of you will be convinced to give it a try once a lot of my content hits. I'm responsible for the Boob/Cock milking in the game, and an assortment of scenes for an ITE vessel. The twins, Holli and Lorien, are two Ilzune (elves, basically) herms, one is large, plush, borderline rubenesque, while the other is athletically fit (borderline amazon), and both are packing. Holli has a subby streak and can be coaxed to top, while Lorien will be someone you can fight for top with. A little bit like Kiha if you remember her.

(Kiha was great, 2nd to Loppe for me tho)

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Fen expressed some interest in Leila overall. I think they'll get along splendidly.

By the way, he also got inspired by the Facefuck scene and me slipping in references to Leila. If Penny, Kiro, and/or Mitzi are on the crew, special blurbs can play in the course of it like I planned for Leila, written by him :)

As well, I have not disappeared. I'm just working on my Cloud 10 project, the futa elf sisters. Regular updates to this thread will follow when something important happens for TiTS. I'm gonna try to cram out the Submission to Milking for our Dhaal Thief before the next Backer patch, so keep aware for that.

In C10-verse, I hope that some of you will be convinced to give it a try once a lot of my content hits. I'm responsible for the Boob/Cock milking in the game, and an assortment of scenes for an ITE vessel. The twins, Holli and Lorien, are two Ilzune (elves, basically) herms, one is large, plush, borderline rubenesque, while the other is athletically fit (borderline amazon), and both are packing. Holli has a subby streak and can be coaxed to top, while Lorien will be someone you can fight for top with. A little bit like Kiha if you remember her.

(Kiha was great, 2nd to Loppe for me tho)

Nice, I would imagine that kiro and Laila would know each other, when you rescue kiro, and talk to her about Zheng shi, she has distain for board jumpers I think, unless I read it incorrectly

Shadowwell

Sep 9, 2019
WIll, I was playing through the game content with an Ausar smuggler, and you have spoken on Bianca's views on slavery and what she would/could think about certain crew characters.

Although Bizzy is not crew, i wonder how Bianca would react to her?

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
Nice pixel art pic for the Rat Raiders!
Btw, will it be possible to give items to the Rat Raiders in the future?

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
WIll, I was playing through the game content with an Ausar smuggler, and you have spoken on Bianca's views on slavery and what she would/could think about certain crew characters.

Although Bizzy is not crew, i wonder how Bianca would react to her?

Sympathetically. Bizzy is not an unwilling participant in that. And given enough time, her flat-chest/modest route could be written to add even more depth. Bianca would simply frown, just because she'd see a young girl who chose to camwhore herself out. Wouldn't hold it against her if she found out why, but the keyword was 'sympathetically'.

Nice pixel art pic for the Rat Raiders!
Btw, will it be possible to give items to the Rat Raiders in the future?

If you mean TFs, no. But I want you to be able to give your panties to the tan mouseboy (Jean). I want FemPCs to have a lot of fun with that femmy lad, make him into a proper assertive lover out of a meek boi. You can give Mikhail the Platinum from Tarkus if you want to try and get on their good side without doing the Fights and choosing [Be Nice]. Anything else would just come up while writing methinks.

Moving on to an update from me, I wrote a Facesitting scene for the Tarkus Raskvel Dockmaster (Dockmistress?). A nice, smooth, simple pussy-licking scene. Yesterday I drank way too much whiskey and ended up with a vomitous hangover, so that was fun. But I worked through the lingering aches tonight to crank that out. Also, I'm taking a stop on Cloud 10 work because it's almost Valentine's day and one of my resolutions for the year was to be on top of Holiday events.

So I'm going to write a Bianca holiday event that culminates in a couple sex scenes. It'll be repeatable too, every time V.day rolls around. I'm putting these scenes in my (a2) doc, so my >$2 patrons will be able to see them. I don't care if it takes a while to be coded, I just want to actually do some things people like. I've watched CoC2 long enough to know how much of a hit seasonal events are.

When the ass is so fat that your face leaves an imprint.
What isn't nice is that she does stand up, taking that ass with her. Aww. Speaking of, you swear you can see an imprint of your [pc.face] in the pudgy mould of her tush.

Last edited:

Juicyjuice

Mar 3, 2016
I'm not that interested in milking, but after reading your loss scene for the milk thief as well as Cloud 10's scenes, I gotta say: Why do you make being milked by women so fun, William?

Can't wait to see the Milk thief's milky submission stuff when you get to it.

Reactions: William.