William's Wall

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
I...I think I managed to roll over Meadow's wetness score:
EDIT: Nope, a hard cap of 5 has been set for vaginal wetness.

TiTs_wetness_rollover.png

Some stats:
Ignoring the lubricated flag and Mitzi's opal ring, it took roughly 143 (give or take a few) Laquine pregnancies to get wetness to 434. Looking at older saves I could have gotten it as high as 600+ if I didn't redo some of Meadow's tf's. It has been a wild, wet ride.

RIP tsumani vag

Last edited:

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Another blissful exhalation, the sound of a gentle breeze. Bianca lifts your chin, which feels as stubborn as a rock. "You'll pass out if you don't cycle oxygen." She giggles. The mask of professional etiquette has fallen from her face, revealing the wonderful maternal creature beneath it. Squeezable cheeks, kissable lips, and moist eyes - shining amethysts floating in water. "But, I have another gift I was able to procure." Her genuine expression gets so happy that it's difficult to comprehend. "Shall we partake? Afterwards, we can decide on... further activity."

That suggestive bat of the eyes cannot be interpreted platonically.

Just a tiny excerpt from hugging her.

For what it's worth, the scene is full of options. It requires that you've reached the current Familiarity cap with her and have sexed her several times. [Eat Her Out] should be unlocked. Also, as said, it'll be repeatable every year naturally. That's actually been what makes it a bit slow to write ha ha.

I like how it's turning out. Hopefully I can keep it relatively brief. You get the options to Hug, Hug+Grope, or Kiss after accepting her invitation, so there's no forcing this. If you're in this event this deep, you wanted to be there!

My heels are dragging! February has been a slow buildup for me, just because of all the acclimation I've had to do in C10. I'm hoping, in addition to writing, I can get my head on right about it and maybe poke one or two things for improvement. One of the aspects of the game I'm keen on getting input on is the combat mechanic. The futa elf sisters I'm doing for the game will be the first trainers for two vital stats, as well as being merchants for Ship modules and weapons. All of this is critical content that's gotta make it in, and I'm gonna do it right.

There will be facesitting, of course.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Bianca's not a stranger to you... but she is married. She's taken. You're aware of it. Yet here she is making a heartfelt confession and giving you an opportunity others would cry and scream and kick the walls for. You're also no stranger to intimacy with this voluptuous vixen. Also also, it's Valentine's Day. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad. Just a chaste exchange of affection. That's fair, right? So, instead of going for a hug, you [pc.walk] forward, heart pounding, staring into the calm face of impartial maternity, and lunge.

"O-Oh!" Bianca gasps in surprise when you very insistently urge her back to the nearest wall and{ heightRange<72: tug her down into a kiss/ range<80: draw her into a needy kiss/ else: lean down and go straight for a kiss}. Luscious, cherry lips press to yours in a hot, plush connection; your [pc.tongue] slips past them to rouse hers to action, tasting the tender heat of her wet muscles. Pearly beads of indecent moisture roll out from her lips as you take her, telling yourself it's all to pay her tender affections back. Just for a bit. Your technique is fretful and panicked, and her muscles don't invite. Both of her delicate hands find sense and touch down on your temples, pulling you back.

"[pc.name]..." she smiles knowingly. There's no admonishment, no disappointment, just... doting loveyness. She blinks, and her beaming expression intensifies subtly. Even the glow in her amethyst eyes. "...You can't force something like that, you know. There's nothing to worry about. Here, follow my lead. Just let it happen," she breathes, passion washing down your neck like a soft, velvet curtain; her head tilts, "...let our bodies talk..."

At the moment you lock in a deep, impassioned kiss. Bianca leads you, calling upon her long, fulfilling history of lovemaking to show you how a woman needs it. It starts with little slurps and suckles, tiny nibbles on your lower lip pulling on sensitive, thirsty flesh. Then, with a humming pant, she clutches the back of your head, stroking behind your [pc.ears], pushing into the inviting dampness of your quivering cheeks. You grab her hips to steady yourself, following her nimble tongue's sweeping, tingling motions, enthusiasm blooming upon your mouth.

The good doctor quells your rising restlessness by withdrawing, laying a smooch on the tip of your nose, and restarting, coaxing your [pc.tongue] to action. Aided by the tip of the more skilled muscle, yours lifts up and takes its hand, so to speak, joining her in an exhilarating dance. They stretch around one another, squeezing tight, tighter... it's so hot that the pain and the slight numbness, the thirsty coils, it all feels better than you can believe. This is what it means to make out with a woman. All the while, she pets you, sharing her boundless capacity for togetherness one blissful caress at a time.

:U

Last edited:

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
5.5k words today, mostly on the Valentine's day event, which is roughed out. Could be implemented, with just the one scene, but Fen isn't available this weekend so it's gonna wait regardless.

I'll finish an Oral scene and a Buttjob scene later to fill it out. Before returning to C10 to meet a critical demand for this month, I'll aim to have my last milk thief scene and possibly the patreon vote ready before the weekend so that backers have something to look forward to in TiTS-land for February. Plus the Dockmaster facesitting.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Bianca Buttjob finished at 4000ish words. Valentine's Day is now technically implementable, just in case I don't get the oral. But I will, I think! By the end of this week I should be done with immediate TiTS stuff. Lots of stuff from me! Will try for the Patreon MiloPriestess Vag Worship too.

Again, a reminder that Fen is unavailable for this weekend (and most of last week) due to family arrangements, so whatever his plans next week are, you can read the valentine's day event as a >$2 patron of mine. I was very happy with the flow and characterization of this event, so I hope if you've been looking for Bianca content, this is going to be a very fine treat. The many options of sex are the cherry on top, I think.

Reaper113

Mar 29, 2016
By the way, he also got inspired by the Facefuck scene and me slipping in references to Leila. If Penny, Kiro, and/or Mitzi are on the crew, special blurbs can play in the course of it like I planned for Leila, written by him :)

How do you get the penny/kiro/mitzi scene to proc? Does kiro have to be a bimbo or normal?

valkyr42

Mar 4, 2016
It's Cold Here, Midwestern US
Hey sorry to bust in with weird news that will make you have to re-write shit but I was using my Patreon supporter powers to look at Leila's doc and I have to point out that not all bimbo characters have a pussy or breasts and not all Brutes have a penis, plus you can never be sure of pronouns. It is a wild and wacky game and I can make a Bimbo twink or a c-boy Brute and no-one can stop me.

TheShepard256

I'm gonna guess it's just by having them on crew and it's random. I think the Kiro one is for non-Bimbo.
It's supposed to be a 30% chance. The way it's currently set up, however, means that Kiro can appear regardless of if she's a bimbo (but Penny must be a non-bimbo), and the whole thing's bugged anyways because whoever coded those variants used 'select2' for everything except the part where the crew member is actually chosen. I'll post a bug report on that now.

Muffin_Softpaws

Aug 21, 2019
I can't seem to trigger Bianca's bar scenes, I checked with the save editor and I have 49 familiarity, had 9 wilderness encounters, spent time 5 times, also already completed all available sex scenes (female Steele).

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Are you visiting the bar at the right time? She only shows up from 20:00 to 23:59.

TheShepard256

I can't seem to trigger Bianca's bar scenes, I checked with the save editor and I have 49 familiarity, had 9 wilderness encounters, spent time 5 times, also already completed all available sex scenes (female Steele).
Assuming you haven't become a bimbo or a bro since then, and you don't have the 'Bianca Gone' status effect (which can only be obtained in two one-time scenes which you can't have seen yet), the only options are "you're on the wrong planet" or "(flags["MET_BIANCA"] & 6) != 6". I don't know what the latter means, but from the context provided by the code, I know that "(flags["MET_BIANCA"] & 6) == 0" means you've never met her at her booth, while I think "(flags["MET_BIANCA"] & 6) == true" means you know her name. Have you, in fact, visited her booth before? If not, do so and see if that solves the problem; if that doesn't work, then I'm sorry, but I can't be of any more help.

Muffin_Softpaws

Aug 21, 2019
Assuming you haven't become a bimbo or a bro since then, and you don't have the 'Bianca Gone' status effect (which can only be obtained in two one-time scenes which you can't have seen yet), the only options are "you're on the wrong planet" or "(flags["MET_BIANCA"] & 6) != 6". I don't know what the latter means, but from the context provided by the code, I know that "(flags["MET_BIANCA"] & 6) == 0" means you've never met her at her booth, while I think "(flags["MET_BIANCA"] & 6) == true" means you know her name. Have you, in fact, visited her booth before? If not, do so and see if that solves the problem; if that doesn't work, then I'm sorry, but I can't be of any more help.
visiting her booth again fixed it, thanks <3

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
@null_blank can you show us the up to date full list
I wasn't going to until I noticed William liked your comment:
TiTs_Meadow.png
Reproduction Statistics
Offspring
* Total: 49803
* Total @ Daycare: 15327
* Births, Total: 45146
* Births, Ausar Children (generic): 150
* Births, Bored Jumper (Gray) Children: 1003
* Births, Bored Jumper (White) Children: 1010
* Births, Bored Jumper (Creamy) Children: 1005
* Births, Bored Jumper (Brown) Children: 1011
* Births, Bothrioc Eggs, Fertile: 201
* Births, Bothrioc Eggs, Infertile: 1234
* Births, Butt Bug Eggs, Total: 1424
* Births, Butt Bug Eggs, Infertile: 386
* Births, Butt Bug Eggs, Fertile: 1026
* Births, Butt Bug Eggs, Fertile, Hybrid: 12
* Births, Cockvines: 540
* Births, Cockvines, Captured: 447
* Births, Cunt Snake Eggs, Hatched: 399
* Births, Takhisis’s Eggs: 108
* Births, Ilaria Children: 174
* Births, Korgonne Young: 35
* Births, Lah’s Children: 100
* Births, Lapinara Eggs: 148
* Births, Laquine Children (generic): 291
* Births, L.D.C.’s Children: 8
* Births, Milodan Young: 534
* Births, Mirrin’s Children: 1
* Births, Nyrean Eggs, Huntress: 82
* Births, Nyrean Eggs, Renvra: 24
* Births, Nyrean Eggs, Royal: 507
* Births, Nyrean Eggs, Total: 613
* Births, Psychic Tentacle Beasts, Total: 33
* Births, Psychic Tentacle Beasts @ Daycare: 27
* Births, Quaelle’s Children: 33
* Births, Rahn Eggs, Total: 30754
* Births, Rahn Eggs @ Daycare: 32
* Births, Rahn Eggs @ TamaniCorp: 30722
* Births, Raskvel Eggs, Total: 370
* Births, Renvra’s Children: 97
* Births, Riya’s Children: 87
* Births, Sera’s Children: 95
* Births, Shekka’s Children: 2689
* Births, Shock Hopper’s Children: 16
* Births, Sydian Young: 127
* Births, Venus Pitcher Seeds, Total: 672
* Births, Venus Pitcher Seeds, Planted: 23
* Births, Venus Pitcher Seeds @ Daycare: 643
* Births, Water Queen Young: 17
* Births, Zephyr’s Children: 135
* Births, Zil Young: 212
* Sired, Total: 4657
* Sired, Aina’s Children: Nina and others
* Sired, Aina’s Sons: 41
* Sired, Aina’s Daughters: 58
* Sired, Briha’s Children: Aya, Brahn and 115 others
* Sired, Briha’s Sons: 61
* Sired, Briha’s Daughters: 56
* Sired, Bored Jumper (Gray) Children: 112
* Sired, Bored Jumper (White) Children: 104
* Sired, Bored Jumper (Creamy) Children: 112
* Sired, Bored Jumper (Brown) Children: 112
* Sired, Ellie’s Children: 3
* Sired, Takhisis’s Eggs: 184
* Sired, Ilaria’s Children: 390
* Sired, Khorgan’s Children: 175
* Sired, Mirrin’s Children: 1
* Sired, Nyrean Eggs, Royal: 514
* Sired, Quaelle’s Children: 4
* Sired, Quinn’s Children: 1
* Sired, Raskvel Eggs: 258
* Sired, Raskvel @ Daycare: 10
* Sired, Roxy’s Children: 400
* Sired, Sam’s Children: 492
* Sired, Stella’s Children: 820
* Sired, Tam’s Children: 182
* Sired, Ula’s Children: 280
* Sired, Zheniya Children: 261
* Sired, Zil Children: 36
Produce
* Total: 6237
* Births, Ovalasting Eggs, Total: 4109
* Births, Ovilium Eggs, Total: 1005
* Births, Wulfe Eggs, Total: 18
* Births, TamaniCorp Egg Trainer Eggs, Total: 1099
* Births, Venus Pitcher Seeds, Unfertilized: 6

Last edited:

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Forget what I said earlier. You'd need the Hubble Telescope for your family photo.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Bianca's Valentine's Day event is now in-game; however, you will have to use the cheat code 'tistheseason' and activate V-Day to access it, as the timeframe for the event has passed. I hope it will be to your liking.

In other news, I'm 5000 words into the Milk Thief 'submit to milking' scene, or Getting Milked voluntarily. That's only the first half of the scene. The word count is all the variations on milk flavors/types, such and such. I'll see what else I can get done today. I laid down for an hour and a half and could not sleep, so I'm still up.

edit: After some discussion some writing was added and changes were made to the V.day scene so that it can logically proc during non-evening hours. These additions may not be implemented soon, but it's for the best. Eventually they will, even if it takes to me writing a proper v-day mating ritual in the future for when the event will replay.

Last edited:

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Man, I'm ded. But I'll be going to bed properly this morning so should be good. I hope.

Also Milk Thief submission to milking is done at 6300 words. I rejiggered the submission 'stages' idea because it wasn't working with the flow of the scene, however, there is some obvious submission sluttery in the writing after you submit 4 times.

In the future, I may come back and do a proper bad end.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Try not to get spread too thin. Spread eagle, yes. Spread thin, no.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Try not to get spread too thin. Spread eagle, yes. Spread thin, no.

I've been remiss on sharing some recent art. Thanks to some co-commissioners, we got some Mr. Pink sketches of mine colored or being colored!

leilaPinkRuttingColored.png

leilaPinkBallWorshipColored.png

And some future Mouseboy snuggletimes.

jeanPinkSpooningColored.png