William's Wall

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I am tormented by nightmares this month, despite the really good progress and mood I've been in. I really can't place it. I decided to have a lie down just to get an extra hour or two of sleep today (and catch up after all the work) and all I get is me realizing I'm in a really shitty place and throwing myself down stairs and into walls to wake up. But it refuses to end until I see what it wants me to see, wherein I jolt awake.

:(

Even worse, this happens after waking up today to getting that Daiidalus Roo Pic...

pinupLowres.jpg

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
That's criminally juicy.

Also, someone correct me on Azra, is she actually really a MILF in the conventional sense? I remember that she has an adult daughter but I also remember that Suula are one of the really long lived ones, so I can;t actually remember where she is in terms of relative age.

Also William, got a question on Nurse Bun, Roo and the Azra project, Preg yes/no? I'd ask after the rats but I think someone said it was impossible.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
That's criminally juicy.

Also, someone correct me on Azra, is she actually really a MILF in the conventional sense? I remember that she has an adult daughter but I also remember that Suula are one of the really long lived ones, so I can;t actually remember where she is in terms of relative age.

Also William, got a question on Nurse Bun, Roo and the Azra project, Preg yes/no? I'd ask after the rats but I think someone said it was impossible.

Reina Preg - :iiam:
Roo Preg - Possibly.
Azra Preg - Up to Fen to do or dole out.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Walnut and Chestnut VIP service drafted at 7700 words. Following an edit pass (at that count, it really needs one) we can kick the Year of the Rat off right. Most of the word count was from me writing a series of random blurbs to increase repeatability of the event. One run Chestnut could be slobbering on your knot and/or sheathe, or maybe she'll do some ball worship. There's also a lot of lead-ins of you being treated and entertained prior to sex. At the end of the night, with libido boosters on the food and wine platter, you're going to fuck those ears with all you've got to give.

2020 continues to be strong.

What am I doing after this? Well, I'm not gonna lie, I got extremely horny because of the Roo pic Fen and I got. It inspired me, so I'm gonna write a fic with Roo and Riley, shouldn't be too long. It'll be like the 5-page Jumper one from December 2018 where Riley gets tamed and slaved to turgid horse-bunny cock. I had an instant synopsis for this story and it has to be written.

And it will be freely available, given it is a fiction. Please wait for it.

The moment you signal your willingness to pay, Chestnut makes a weird face that speaks to some unseen effort taking place. "Mmmffgg... hhmmm where is it...!"

All of a sudden the compartment holding the two in comfortable, usable bondage springs open and the two petite rodents are spat out unceremoniously onto the floor, deposited buck-naked like rewards from a very strange vending machine. "Ouch! Fucking fat-ass slut!" Walnut exclaims. Small, curvaceous hips, the color of malted milk-chocolate, wiggle and bend temptingly as the two cum-bandits scramble to their feet and shake off the stiffness, piercings jingling to energetic movements. They're barren downstairs, as natural females of their pliable race should be.

// rand 1

"Yeah well if you'd stop hogging the top all the time maybe the cum'd go somewhere else!"

"That's not how that works!"

"Who says!?"

// rand 2

"You're one to talk! Why else are you wearing piercings other than to keep those tits all too big? You can't even make it across the bars anymore without knocking yourself out!"

"Take that back, I'm way better than you in the foot-dash!"

"You're nowhere near my time!!"

// rand 3

"Who are you calling fat!? Are you serious, when all you do is whine about how your hips are oh-so inconvenient and cry stupid cuz you get too much cum in your wobblies it leaks?"

"So what!? I like keeping a slender figure, and my big tits make everyone wanna put eggs in me! That's why I'm better than you!"

"You can't keep moving the target, Walnut!"

// rand 4

"Maybe if you could figure out how to stop crashing into me every time it wouldn't be so bad, dumbshit!"

"Then stop getting your tail wound around mine!!"

"It's too fucking small in there, you're the one rubbing up on me all the time!"

// merge

You place a [pc.hand] on either of the rat girls' shoulders, looking{ down} at them imperiously. "{bimbo: You two gotta lighten up! Think about me, I wanna see some teamwork for once!/ bro: None of that. You two are about to get busy./ else: "I don't want to have to deal with your quarreling, understand?}" All of a sudden the two rascals put on their most adorable faces and cling to your [pc.legOrLegs], wrapping themselves around your [pc.thighs] and twisting fingers into your [pc.skinFurScalesNoun], giggling and entreating with soft coos. That's more like it.

// first time

"Did you know Cherry set up a little area for the volunteers?" Walnut says, her and her wall-sister guiding you down the red-lit thoroughfare, past the open mouths of vaguely-aware fuck-pets and juicy, fat-bottomed offerings that the Tap-Hall provides, long flexible tails wrapped possessively about you.

"Mmhmm! It's really nice. It'll be perfect for taking care of a [pc.raceCuteShort]] stud like you!" Chestnut follows up, groping your{ bulging undies/ helplessly hard [pc.cocksLight]}. "Cherry told us we can use it whenever we want cuz we come back a lot, and she wants us to feel nice and welcome, because we make loads'a cash! There aren't many volunteers but everyone likes us more than the slaves becuz we're so careesmatic!" She sticks out her tongue, pearly piercings 'popping' out of her firmly sealed lips like a pair of sex-beads. Mmm.

"Speaking of cash," Walnut pats your [pc.butts], "time to fork it over, or else -"

Of course - you show them a preloaded chit. Anonymous and untraceable. The money-minded rodents gleefully eye the thing when you pull it from your pack... and then put it back to their high-pitched chagrin. You're good for it, and they can wait until they're done. Not like they have anywhere to put just this second, yeah?

Rodenians make the cutest pouts.

// repeat time

Walnut takes your [pc.hand] in hers, tiny delicate paws perfect for the working whore. Both their tails find their way around your waist and [pc.legOrLegs]. "There's not so many volunteers so let's go use the break room again! Nobody'll come by. Maybe Cherry if she wants 'ta watch, but she's got eyes all over Zheng Shi. Bet she's got all the viewpoints covered!"

Chestnut has your other, but instead of holding hands like some degenerate plod she drapes your [pc.arm] around her shoulders and gets you to hug her tight while her questing fingers draw little shapes into your [pc.skinFurScales]. Slightly ticklish, incredibly arousing. Her blunted claws feel heavenly around the hip, center of the thigh. "Y'know, maybe you could, liiiike, be our sugar{ daddy/ mommy} cuz you wanna keep having us all to you! I bet you've got a ship{ [pc.mister] CEO}! Why not let us use your room? We'll even give you a{ bigger} discount!"

Walnut pushes herself into your side, staring up, brow in a V-shaped pout. Absolutely adorable, if slightly intimidating. "And you <b>can</b> pay, right? If we got out of that wall for no reason you're gonna be in -"

Flashing them both the amount on your pre-loaded cred-chit, you silence her concerns and refocus them back to your pleasure and entertainment. Of course you're good for it. What, do they think you <b>want</b> to{ sexedCherry: have Molli throw a Cherry Bomb at you?/ else: find out what happens to liars around here}?

Nevermind that. Having two rat girls in your arms is more important than dwelling on things that won't happen.

// merge

no more words from this sleep cycle.

Whilst in Heat, Riley's infatuations were magnified tenfold. Gone on vacation was the perky and amenable extrovert, and in her place was an eager-to-please creature sway to her overwhelming lusts. A submissive and obedient and pliant puppy, with folded ears, a meek, tantalizing attitude that made you want to press her buttons and see what made her bark and whine, and her lust-swollen dog-cunt, wet enough to create slipping hazards on the go, and fat and juicy enough to squelch whenever her thighs rubbed together around the clit, a pink buoy in the endless streams of lubricant that ran when she was turned on.

An ausar left undicked could be considered a walking biohazard, if primal excitement be considered a danger.

Last edited:

TheShepard256

Azra's Her Age Conversation said:
“Suulas don’t wrinkle up like a raisin, as old terrans might. We have a longer natural lifespan too, which helps. Having the ability to live well over 120 years without medicinal help is a nice little perk. I could hit four or five centuries if had the billions for top-end juvination treatments, but I think two will be just fine."
“If you must know, I’m 47 terran standard years old, just now hitting my prime.” She flexes a bicep. “I’m stronger than I’ve ever been and just as quick-witted, so don’t even think about ordering me some prune juice and dropping me off at a retirement planet.”
I suppose it depends on how old you consider a 'conventional' MILF to be. Given the above quote, I'd say that by her species' standards, Azra is older than a young adult, but not yet middle-aged.* Then again, the same could be said of Shade Irons (37 years old; I'm assuming kaithrit have similar lifespans to humans). Make of that what you will, but I personally consider Azra (and Shade) to be a proper MILF.
*120 years isn't that long-lived compared to humans; I'd consider 'really long lived' to be at least 200 years i.e. over twice the age most modern humans live to.

Also, she has two adult daughters, Jell and Kryz. Suula are always born in even numbers.

Reactions: HalfALifeLol

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
I suppose it depends on how old you consider a 'conventional' MILF to be. Given the above quote, I'd say that by her species' standards, Azra is older than a young adult, but not yet middle-aged.* Then again, the same could be said of Shade Irons (37 years old; I'm assuming kaithrit have similar lifespans to humans). Make of that what you will, but I personally consider Azra (and Shade) to be a proper MILF.
*120 years isn't that long-lived compared to humans; I'd consider 'really long lived' to be at least 200 years i.e. over twice the age most modern humans live to.

Also, she has two adult daughters, Jell and Kryz. Suula are always born in even numbers.
Huh, so she is comparably older than Shade (assuming human lifespan for Kaithrit).... damn she is a young looking 40-equivalent.

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
Kaithrit are stated to have shorter lives than humans when you ask Shade about her mods and she mentions using anti-aging mods.
Huh, gets one thinking on what the ceiling is for humans. Azra says four to five centuries which, given her starting age, means humans can easily beat three centuries in the setting (barring a higher compatibility).

...Some real interesting potential down that road for characters. Kinda wish we could buy some for Bianca already, double down on the Kitsune stuff:p

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
...Some real interesting potential down that road for characters. Kinda wish we could buy some for Bianca already, double down on the Kitsune stuff:p

Someone with her valuable skillset I think would have taken a few earlier in life, I think I'll leave it unspoken of in her talks and you can sort of assume it. Given the microsurgeon suites VIPs would be packing, advancements in child care and health care, I think it's safe to say she's not only making use of all these but has done anti-aging. Otherwise, she's nearing menopause in reality.

And how can I have my Bianca preg xpack if she's unable to release eggs? How could I justify getting a pic of Bianca with two newborn babies in either arm, suckling from her big milkies, and her belly is round, indicating more on the way, while in the foreground you see a hand belonging to the PC, with a nice, big ring around the finger. Happily married, end of the journey, starting a family...

Ok wow, I actually got a bit misty eyed thinking of that. Call me silly.

ALSO, I was super inspired by the Daiidalus Roo pinup that I had to write a smutfic featuring Futa Roo breeding Riley, and my puppy girl is in heat! I'll add it to my OP and patreon after I take a second glance tomorrow. I had a tent pitched all night writing this. Hope you guys enjoy if Futa is your thing, ha ha ha.

TiTS Fic - Cat and Dog - Riley, in Heat, gets bred by Roo, and the catgirl has a dick!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/12M3Zh6dygzNRAfSJOx1IOePKTYkdn50gDbFGwRXOnSM/edit#

edit: All done on that front.

Last edited:

OofS

Apr 26, 2019

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Gotta go to bed early today because I need to get a haircut later, but I spent the night thoroughly reviewing incoming content. No big updates today. Let's see what the weekend brings :iiam:

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
// pc Hard

"Let's get down to brass tacks," you say, wearing the hint of a fiery smile, moving closer and grabbing something that reacts by hardening up. The tangerine laquine's [leila.cockNoun] swells dense as brass, and it's getting stronger, building need outsizing the width of your [pc.hand]. "I'm looking for a fuck and you're the closest bitch around. Should be thankful I even want to ask a lowly rabbit-slut like you to polish my{ herm: goods/ pussy: muff/ cock: dick/ neuter: ass}." Your topaz-furred hellion grabs your hand, thrusts into it, then forces herself on you.

"Tough talk{ druggedBun,HelpedHer:, 'cuz what you saw before was me at my weakest. You wanna fuck, you're getting me at my best./ else:, fuck-knuckle. You wanna fuck me, you're getting the roughest on this base, maybe in your whole tragic life.}" Leila sets upon you with hard, firm grips, pulling at your [pc.nipples], [pc.thighs], [pc.belly], and even your neck. She's fast, and getting hornier by the second. Pheromones waft up through the open neck of her half-zipped suit, practically a vent for concentrated bunny-musk, making it hard to keep up. "I'm gonna make you forget your name while you're screaming mine. Still wanna get some of this?"

You counter by seizing one of her long ears and twisting the fluffy appendage, drawing a smoldering hiss out of her. "And I'm gonna be using these to hold on while I'm put you in your place. We'll see who tops who." Your bodies become toys for each other's rough and eye-popping enjoyment. The lusts of two hardened individuals grinds together, equally-matched forces of nature. "Question is if you think <b>you</b> can roll with <b>me.</b>"

Leila's growl morphs into a genuine laugh. She's clearly not annoyed, but rather pleased that someone is speaking to her like that. "Yeah, you talk the talk alright. Rare for a punk kid piece of shit like you, [pc.name].{ isTrap: That on top of the fact you look like you could be someone's meek brother hiding behind their leg while they do the talking.} I'm game, but don't think for a second I'm not gonna be leaving a mark on you. I'm a pro at banging mouthy [pc.boyGirl]s like you. I'll let you bug out if you're feeling the heat though, keep your dignity. It's only cowardice when you surrender while still having a fighting chance, after all." A pointy toothed grin.

Incensed, you already think about how to give it to this stubborn bun. Then again, if you really wanted to stick it to Leila, you could just leave her to deal with it alone. Now <i>that</i> would be a dick move.

Last edited:

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
May you have sweet, if not sexy, dreams.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I'm leaving off Leila momentarily now that I've done all I can leading up to her smuttiness. I wrote a ton of text for just activating [Flirt/Sex] with her lol, and I'm gonna have to write all new stuff when you have her on the roster. Hopefully I can keep it as unique as that one.

Speaking of, the reason I'm leaving her off for a bit (to get a break from the futa lust and herm musk I've been saturated with) is because I've laid bricks, as it were. I set up the 19.3 doc (19.2 is for Crewmember related stuff that is also not smut) and laid out all the ideas that've been jumping around in my head. 19.3 is to be, 100%, only sex scenes and other smutty stuff, so some stuff might get moved out, but c'mon. Losing to her in a video game is worth a throat swabbing at least.

a139c21043.png

I'm gonna try to write more of Roo's travel events when I wake up, been picking at that, slowly. There's so much racing through my mind on her lately. I'm actually kind of nervous about her sex content at this rate. There's so many fun things to do I just don't know how to kick it off, and then I have all the super sweet and cute shit to do :sweat:

But we'll get there. January has been quite fantastic. Look forward to more, because the train is not stopping.

One more word on Leila is that while I did say she can't launch without her Perform BJ scene, I definitely wouldn't want her to be crew-able without it. If time permits, then a handful of her planned core sex can be done to get her implemented sooner. It'd probably be necessary to do her in parts anyway (HEY-O), due to what are going to be the most decadent, debauched, overwrought sex scenes I plan to write for her.

The Blowjob Minigame to be performed on her is going to have to be done in painstaking increments. But I managed to write a conversation battle for CoC2. I think I can handle that ;)

// pc Kind

Leila crooks an eyebrow when you calmly stand and sit a little closer, putting your hand on top of hers. "Eh?" She squints, inky black bangs falling over one eye. Breath hisses through her nose at the way you squeeze her fingers tight. Tighter. "Oh, I think I get it now," she says, wrist flexing and fingers knitting with yours - she pulls you roughly into her chest{ heightCheck: lustful features looming above/ affectionate eyes staring hard into yours}. "You're a bit of a push-over, y'know that, [pc.name]? Little too <b>nice</b> for your own good. Everyone around here'll take advantage of that. Being too nice though?{ rand: That gets you collared. Gets you fixed on someone's cock for the rest of your life, or in a wall, like the one upstairs, being used for the rest of your life - and liking it./ Makes you easy to snatch up and fuck. Relentlessly. Makes a laquine want to spunk that innocence of yours until it's all thick and white and creamy, begging for more./ Someone'll put a leash around this neck of yours, and you'd thank them for it I bet. They'd yank your chain everywhere you go, no more [pc.mister] nice [pc.boyGirl], no more explorations, just mouth open waiting for the next cumshot.}" Each danger she describes only turns you on more. The position you're in, nose aligned with the open pheromone vent of her half-zipped suit, ensures you catch every whiff of her desire.

"Well, it gets your attention too, doesn't it?" you ask, undeniably excited. While Leila's totally unused to someone of your patient and kindly demeanor, you do get the feeling she'd demonstrate that little bit of gentleness still locked away if you asked. Her set muzzle speaks of a powerful animal that wants to bang you ruthlessly. But her sparkling eyes tell you how much she wants to go at your pace rather than her own. "Why don't you tell me how you really feel?"

The laquine pauses, her grip easing off. Delicious vulnerability. So you do the next logical thing: press forward and kiss her on the lips. Just a little love peck, nothing more. It gets your taste on her tongue, and you can tell, the way she licks at that spot over and over, that it's a flavor she likes. "[pc.name]..." she whispers, being cut off by the creak of an erection [leila.cockNoun]. "...Don't you dare, ok? Don't be a fucking tease. You know I like directness, being straightforward. I don't need your beguiling, just tell me you want to bang. Or tell me how badly you wanna suck my dick," another moan of rubber, "and let's fucking go."

Doesn't she know that people generally do the opposite of what you they're asked to do? Laying a [pc.hand] on her large and warm bulge, appealing firmness and heat swells against your gently-stroking palm. "[pc.name], fuck's sake - seriously!" she exclaims, a hint of plaintiveness in her voice. "Don't fucking do that." Her hold on you tightens - she's about to pounce, unleash all that raging sexual desire upon you.

How should you accept it, if at all?

// pc Hard

"Alright bunny-buns," you huff, "you know I'm not one for wasting time." Leila faces you with interest as you shift weight and move over,{ monoped: pressing the bulk of your [pc.leg] between her latex-girded thighs, fighting the insistent pressure of her swelling [leila.cockNoun]/ biped: shoving a knee directly between her latex-girded thighs, battling the expanding pressure of her [leila.cockNoun]/ taur: fitting a [pc.hand] to the bulk of her erecting [leila.cockNoun] and rubbing at the ballsack underneath}. "I also know you like when I get in your face." You grab one of the lawless laquine's boobs, thumbing around the nipple, fiery expression waiting for her eyes to refocus. "You're a bitch."

The tangerine rabbit hardens up and returns the favor, winding a hand around your neck and another around your [pc.hip]. Gentle squeezes follow, a slight pinch to blood flow causing a bit of asphyxiated distress upstairs - you soldier on.

"You may be onto something, won't lie," she growls, lips curving into a grin. "Ain't nothing hotter than someone coming at you like this. Thinking they're gonna dominate me, when they've got fuck all idea what I've seen, or what I'm going to show them." She exhales hard, and her throbbing intensifies. Pheromones waft up through her heaving cleavage and hit you in the nose, lightening your head more.

Switching tactics, you rear back an [pc.arm] and lunge for her instead, but one of her hands meets you midway, fingers interlocking and muscles straining. There's deadly emotion in this, and that genuine <i>threat</i> makes it all the more enjoyable to fight her, to test your will against hers. You simply use the change in leverage to wrap your free arm around her shoulder and tackle her to the couch. Her bulky organ twitches below between your [pc.thighs], stressing the heavy-duty zipper to critical load-bearing failure. The seams on her suit strain, flashes of blue coming from her sapphire eyes.

Upon the distraction of her throbbing in your nethers and a fresh wave of pheromones, like a poisonous wave of biological fuel, Leila grips the back of your head and twists over, throwing you both off the couch and landing on top. "The fight? It makes the fucking worth it," she fumes, breath hissing through her flickering nostrils. "This right here is what I love. Seeing that look on some punk kid's face when you ride them, or screw your next nutshot down their throat... unf...!{ rand: Fucking all that defiance and hate out of their eyes and putting them in their place, that's worth living for. Seeing your balls on their chin and unloading, I've done that. A lot. You'll be no different./ Making someone forget their name while drowning in my crotch-scent, forgetting I didn't have their best interests at heart while gleefully sucking down my jizz... I didn't need to record those moments. I get fucking hard thinking about them at any time of the day./ Don't forget what I said, [pc.name]. I'm a pro at banging{ bastards/ bitches} who thought they were hardcore. Don't think for a second I'm not about to leave my mark on you again.}"

Leila reaches for her zipper, and while she does you grab her wrist and pull her down, then grab her ear and twist over until you're both on your sides. Instead of cursing or fighting, she pulls you into a humping hug, biting her lip. "Fuck, I love the things you make me feel. You make me feel alive, like all this trouble and bullshit and suffering was worth it." She licks your cheek, delighting in the flavor of accruing sweat, shifty-eyed and horny as all hell. "Let's fuck, [pc.name]. Unless you're a chicken-shit loser who can't handle this bunny-bun."

Are you?

I actually really like the Bimbo and Bro interactions with her too. She's by far my finest interactions in TiTS.

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
I gotta say that I'm loving your secondary sex scene ideas for Leila. I would comment on the actual interactions that you've written for her, but I stopped reading them about three months or so back.
I want to keep as much of her as possible a surprise so that when she's finally in game I can enjoy her content in it's entirety as spoiler free as possible.
It's been hell not giving into the temptation not to read every little thing you've posted about her. The art you post of her really helps with that though.

Reactions: gena138 and Ooh Woo

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I'm kinda getting Bess 2.0 vibes...

Writing for her is super easy to me, since pretty much every bad habit she has is either one I still have or was when I was younger, lol.

This is the dream waifu that I've been preparing a long time to build, and I can't wait to put into content what I've been feeling, what I still feel, and what I'm gonna feel. The amount of need I have for Leila is impossible to describe.

"No reason to settle with one person when there's so many different people to bang. Or want to bang me, for that matter." Leila winks at you, as if suggesting something.

"Yeah, cheap stuff attracts the most customers after all."

"Fuck you."

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
The amount of need I have for Leila is impossible to describe.

You and me both William. And I imagine for many, many other people too.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Someone with her valuable skillset I think would have taken a few earlier in life, I think I'll leave it unspoken of in her talks and you can sort of assume it. Given the microsurgeon suites VIPs would be packing, advancements in child care and health care, I think it's safe to say she's not only making use of all these but has done anti-aging. Otherwise, she's nearing menopause in reality.

And how can I have my Bianca preg xpack if she's unable to release eggs? How could I justify getting a pic of Bianca with two newborn babies in either arm, suckling from her big milkies, and her belly is round, indicating more on the way, while in the foreground you see a hand belonging to the PC, with a nice, big ring around the finger. Happily married, end of the journey, starting a family...

Ok wow, I actually got a bit misty eyed thinking of that. Call me silly.

ALSO, I was super inspired by the Daiidalus Roo pinup that I had to write a smutfic featuring Futa Roo breeding Riley, and my puppy girl is in heat! I'll add it to my OP and patreon after I take a second glance tomorrow. I had a tent pitched all night writing this. Hope you guys enjoy if Futa is your thing, ha ha ha.

TiTS Fic - Cat and Dog - Riley, in Heat, gets bred by Roo, and the catgirl has a dick!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/12M3Zh6dygzNRAfSJOx1IOePKTYkdn50gDbFGwRXOnSM/edit#

edit: All done on that front.

That’s a nice vision of Bianca being married to Steele, but, how would she handle her husband and child from said husband?

When we eventually get to sleep with crew Roo, will she be a big spoon, a little spoon, or a pillow? :allears:

Or a body pillow

Writing for her is super easy to me, since pretty much every bad habit she has is either one I still have or was when I was younger, lol.

This is the dream waifu that I've been preparing a long time to build, and I can't wait to put into content what I've been feeling, what I still feel, and what I'm gonna feel. The amount of need I have for Leila is impossible to describe.

sounds like you got buns on the brain

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Exhaustion caught up with me earlier in my 'day', kinda just passed out and had to not work as hard. Sorry.

Also helping Fen with something coming up, talked about it yesterday and started in on it some. Dhaal related, in fact. Will talk about it later in the week most likely.

Gonna just keep up my regular updates though. Kind of a crappy start to the week :/