William's Wall

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Just make sure you get some exercise. Lifting 12 ounces repeatedly doesn't count!

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
OK, better day. My crashing yesterday aside, I was also going slow trying to get into the context of the Zaika on Dhaal. If you've read the blog post then Fen talked about a Milk Thief that accosts you on the streets. I've taken on doing three scenes with her to help shoulder some of the burden and have a total of 4,000 words in smut written so far.

1) Win Scene: Fucking her tail. Believe it or not I think I'm gonna enjoy this one more than my past comments on genitail-ya would suggest. I'm pretty into it, especially because they're very capacious and low-Hyper acceptable. Gonna have an option to let her breastfeed from you while you gape her multi-tool. For now I'm up to my standard cock size checks and oglings. I took this one especially to get some Rut Smut in Dhaal.

2) Loss Scene: Being fucked( and milked). This was a uh, not well thought out one to start with on my part. I got half of it done so far lol. Lots of boob worship, references, forced lactation if you have boobs but aren't lactating. Super involved and variant scene. And if you can believe it... I referenced Dicknipples, Fuckable Nipples, and Lipples! 'Cuz this is a generic encounter! While being milked (if that's possible) she's gonna be stuffing your [pc.vagOrAss] and getting literally drunk on your supply. If possible.

3) Neutral Scene: Submitting to being milked. Of course I would do this! And it's going to have some progressive submission as well, such as being marked or having patches stuck to you like the Milk Slaves, so that you stand out to other cream burglars. A bad end is very much possible (in which I theorized the PC being sold to an up and coming milk bar that crushes the competition), but we'll see how long it takes to work up to that if I write it now or later.

So that's what's going on.

// pc Has Fuckable Nipples

Questing for maternal bounty, the zaika gets the thrill of a lifetime when her forceful digits{ fuckable: fall into the wet pits of your bangable titties/ lipples: are slurped into the lip-shaped orifices on your exotic titties}. More boob-loving elf-alien is secreted away into your capacitive burrows as you arch back, breast-centric heat and pleasure blasting your mind as{ [pc.milkNoun]-sputtering} velvet reflexively clinches on its intruders.

The shocked zaika yanks herself out{ milky:, spilling enough [pc.milk] to feed a family}. "W-What!? Why do your boobs pretend to be tails, alien?!{ lipple: And why do they resemble mouths?}" Bewildered though she may be, your attacker gladly plumbs the too-fuckable depths, thumbs pressing on the juicy recesses of your chesty tunnels with an uncertain curiosity{ milky:, bathing in streaming [pc.milkVisc] wetness}. "Maybe... I think I understand this evolution!" Right on time her girthy tail slithers up, fervid bulb drooling steady streams of spunky lube over one before diving past the tender entrance, swelling carnality stroking the outermost brim extra-rough. "Yes! That's it! These are tail-slots! That's incredible, who came up with this!? Genius! Brilliance! While supping from the alien cow one can experience joy unending inside another tit!"

Giggling, the light-plum woman tugs free - unnf! - and gives your boobs an affectionate slap. Perhaps out of curiosity, she thrusts her tail into one boob to its innermost limit, and it feels like you just got punched directly in the heart.{ milky: "I see I've met the most interesting cow-slut of all time! A [pc.boyGirl] like you deserves to be savored before they're bought up."

Also this neuter check I thought was kinda funny.

Strange. You're just a doll that exists to be filled and give nothing in return. A sponge only good for soaking up the mess on a floor.

Last edited:

OofS

Apr 26, 2019
everyone wants Riley to gag

I’m honestly surprised that everyone wants to see your sona crushed by Roo xD

Edit: Drew Riley. Forgot to write Mrs. instead of Mr. rip. All well. I can digitalize it and fix it tomorrow.
BPS01222020_0002 (2).jpg

Last edited:

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Alright, sort of cracked through the pressure on these Milk-Thief scenes. Been getting held up on it by a few things but luck willing I'll be driving through them before the end of the week. The amount of checks I've felt were needed here are pretty staggering ha ha ha... oh well. Maybe I'll reward myself by writing a facefuck scene where you pin her against a wall and do her in public while she gets off to it.

Updates as usual. Just a bit of a drag atm.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
A stomach ache was killing me for like 5 hours today, mostly okay. Gonna orient to my work night soon.

Also Rohezk gave me some more rats, just in time for the so-called Year of the Rat. Metal Rat, to be exact. Good thing they're also wearing armor.

ratGroupOneRohezk.png

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
A stomach ache was killing me for like 5 hours today, mostly okay. Gonna orient to my work night soon.

Also Rohezk gave me some more rats, just in time for the so-called Year of the Rat. Metal Rat, to be exact. Good thing they're also wearing armor.

ratGroupOneRohezk.png
Mmmmm.... rats....

Hey William, ever thought about letting us breed them?:smuggo:

Reactions: William.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Woof, late update.

Mmmmm.... rats....

Hey William, ever thought about letting us breed them?:smuggo:

I think about breeding sex all the time.

OK, today was really good. Finished the [Fuck Tail] scene with an asterisk: spent a lot of time on cum variants that I went over a bit and need to sleep urgently, so I need to finish up an addendum for Rut/High Libido PCs where after they cum in her tail, they take her 'vagina' (really, the egg-chute) and pump that up as well.

After that I'll be cramming on finishing the last of my loss scene and starting in on milky submission. Looks like I may be on point for a good public facefucking scene too.

More to come. Progress is, as it has been this month, pretty good!

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Walnut & Chestnut's VIP service is now available. Please enjoy.

edit: One thing about it, there's a lot of randomization in the event leading up to fucking their ears, like the way you get treated during the feeding/wining part. There's also randomization in if Chestnut does the first multicock check, washes your balls, etcetera. There's some replayability.

As well, bimbos get the best lead-in to the sex, because they get to talk about how best to make dicks feel good, what their favorite dicks are, with the rodents.

Last edited:

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Walnut & Chestnut's VIP service is now available. Please enjoy.
Have to wait a bit longer for the Public Patch, but I'm looking forward to it.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Like a snowball rolling down a mountain here.

Things are going good! Finished up Tailfuck scene strong, made good progress into more of the loss milking scene, took care of unrelated things, I'm pretty pleased with progress all told. This month will be finishing strong, that's for sure. I can all but guarantee you that Leila is gonna get some work at the end of the month and the first of February just because, y'know, my gift days.

More to follow. The ideas are there.

Also these two paragraphs were making me laugh and smile. They're from the extra Rut or High Libido variant addendum to the tailfux.

Mounting and bracing yourself against the zaika's egg-chute, you wiggle yourself past the plump folds and into the dark satin of her birthing hole{ hyperCum:, swimming upstream on the vast amounts of [pc.cum] you'd moments ago reamed into her}. Muscles designed for a hyper-specific purpose fight against your penetration in magical ways, spitting lukewarm lubricants on supersensitive [pc.dickSkin]. Believing your presence to be that of a daughter to be born, the lathing nerves of her front-hole make every futile attempt to eject your [pc.cock], yet each contraction brings your cunt-stuffing fatness deeper, and deeper,{ bigDick: until your [pc.cockHead] presses on secret uterine gates/ else: until you bottom out [pc.knotBallsHilt]-deep in the treacherous cunny}.

"I can't believe it! I'm being rutted by an alien! Just like in a-a-all the videos!" Your arousal steadily rises back to the point it was at before. Watching her face flash from one pleased expression to the next as her mouth sings your praises, you pulse inside the virginal confines of her egg-hole, bleary, and snared in the increasingly lusty grip of her overwhelming tightness. "I-I wanted you - but - I deserve to be yours! It's so obvious now! I never had a chance!" A functioning body knows when something is wrong, and as hers comes to term{ silly: PUN INTENDED! HAHA!} with the fact there's something big, hard, and vaguely cylindrical repeatedly lodging itself in her lay-chamber, it starts to take steps to resolve the issue.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
More News!

Plotted out more content, filled in some blanks, did a lot more reading and editing on a variety of things. My brain was scorched; I am, however, on track to finishing this before end of month and I can get some more Roo in as well. Some IRL business had also needed taken care of so I had to spend time organizing documents and uploading files and it was long and boring :sadcat:

I'm gonna shelf the Milky Submission bad end, however, and get to it at a later date like I did with the SecOps. Though, hopefully, a lot sooner than that took. When this punky milk mugger launches, she'll have four whole big scenes from me and a variety from Fen. Should be a good enemy to start off Dhaal with.

I'm also totally slotting a Leila cameo into the [Facefuck] scene for this augged-up bandit.

End of January is looking a lot like grindy updates. See if we can get something substantial in before the end.

Oh also

biancaFacesittingReinaOki.jpg

I'm still a slut for butts.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Aw man I'm drained today. Spent a lot of time on the edit spree again. And I still barely got any Facefuck done :(

Still, it was productive. Just because it isn't directly forward progression doesn't mean things are crappy!

In the meantime I'll regale all of you with something about Roo, and about Leila. I think not everyone is aware of all the travel events Roo has, where she'll be blowing/lapdancing/titfucking you (variety of events for slave, free, and either Roo) while you fly your ship. When you get back, there's a chance to get her giving you a nice shower, washing your back with her boobs.

It'll be good stuff.

I also want to mention that I have a gigantic notepad of Leila quotes that I plan to be using throughout her massive amounts of content. I would like to share some. Out of context Leila quotes.txt

"Look it's simple - just stick your tongue out and write your name on my dick. Over and over."

"Think of it like a piano. One that throbs when you touch the keys. If you haven't learned to play it now, you never will."

"I hate watching videos with people's face taking up half the fucking screen. I mean look at this one right here - they're watching me more than I'm watching their shit content at that point."

"You could stick your finger in every single hole in that dive and never find one that feels good."

"Some people are like old TVs. A few slaps and they get the picture."

"How in the name of Tank Kannon's giant engorged crank are you supposed to guess that?"

"Ugh, did I just get baptized or something?"

"You'd have a lot more luck picking up chicks if you didn't have the face of a kid who just shit his pants every time you looked at someone."

"I'm about to lay all fourteen inches of my dick on her."

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
Aw man I'm drained today. Spent a lot of time on the edit spree again. And I still barely got any Facefuck done :(

Still, it was productive. Just because it isn't directly forward progression doesn't mean things are crappy!

In the meantime I'll regale all of you with something about Roo, and about Leila. I think not everyone is aware of all the travel events Roo has, where she'll be blowing/lapdancing/titfucking you (variety of events for slave, free, and either Roo) while you fly your ship. When you get back, there's a chance to get her giving you a nice shower, washing your back with her boobs.

It'll be good stuff.

I also want to mention that I have a gigantic notepad of Leila quotes that I plan to be using throughout her massive amounts of content. I would like to share some. Out of context Leila quotes.txt
My anticipation for Roo grows every time you mention her. Take your time Will. Quality scenes are worth the wait.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States

Soon™

There'll be a lot of milking in Meadow's future. Though not all will be of the breastfeeding kind heh heh.

Gotta wait for more Rats to do that.

edit: Oops, I forgot to add the part where progress is good. This week's been great, so I'm looking forward to posting my progress report. January 2020 easily outdoes the last year on its own so far haha.

Even if I am still a bit damn tired. I think I'm gonna find a set of two days to not do any serious work soon.

Last edited: