William's Wall

TheHappiestMerchantMan

Oct 5, 2015
So, im a bit confused by Bianca as is in this patch. I appear unable to get her to 50%, which I understand to be a major turning point. she's been locked at 49% for a while now (tested in titsed). Is 50%+Cuddle and future in the xpac as well, or am I dumb and mising something here?

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
So, im a bit confused by Bianca as is in this patch. I appear unable to get her to 50%, which I understand to be a major turning point. she's been locked at 49% for a while now (tested in titsed). Is 50%+Cuddle and future in the xpac as well, or am I dumb and mising something here?

If her familiarity isn't capping at 50 in this implementation it's a bug. >=51 familiarity is the xpac territory. 50 is required to unlock the [Family] dialogue and for future [Cuddle] to be available.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Is telling Bianca your exploits a one time thing? I haven't been able to proc it again.

You can tell her about all of them in Bar dialogues. That's where in-depth dialogues can take place without it ending after one chat, and where she can also talk to you.

Roast_chicken

Mar 14, 2017
Quick question. If Leila is a sub or just a lover, will the PC be able to cloud her mind with musk/pheromones like she'll probably do to a subby steele?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

I don't get it. Jojo the anime reference maybe?

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Okay, but I get to be the space top hat!

Reactions: kachowski labowski

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
Hey William is there any actual biological backing to how rat people get pregnant through their ears? Or is it some random shit you made up? I tried to google it and the closest thing I got was a species of small rodents that would fuck themselves to death.

It's called the Antechinus.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Hey William is there any actual biological backing to how rat people get pregnant through their ears? I tried to google it and the closest thing I got was a small rodent that fucks itself to death.

You'd have to ask Fen what kind of state he was in when he concocted them beyond his appreciation for hardcore hypnofucks.

Reactions: Rohezk

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
August Progress Report.

It was a productive period, I'll say. I have some layover work to do from the month before I can go back to Roo again. But the SecOp Expansion was completed, Bianca was completed and implemented, and I had a very strong 5 days of work that saw four scenes completed that will be added whenever: patreon related and commission work. I will probably continue fiddling with Bianca overtime, as I am now set up to make text changes directly and take up less of other people's time. It is what it sounds like: after every project I put into the game, once it's fully coded I am sent a milestone build that I read through to catch things that I cannot catch in a document file. I then make final adjustments from there, while also scanning for this or that parser or coding error.

August was a fairly good month all around, really. The Mr. Pink art (and other arts), for one. Progress here and there. It really signified the end of my last year baggage, and puts me square on the path of forward thinking, where I've wanted to be. But I still have debts to pay. Roo, most critically. I will see to it this month. My layover work (which is not TiTS or CoC2 related) will be done and maybe I can talk about it in the near future, but that's just a big 'ol "Cannot Predict Now".

There was a sort of pace I want to recapture that got me through the four small scenes I wrote up. I'm hoping after a brief nap I make that attempt again, get through the last of this hanging commission, and start pushing out RooSmut. I admit to getting whalloped after Bianca was implemented. Just seeing it there, done, knocked the air right out of me. That's that tiring effect that comes with something that large that was waiting that long. I sincerely hope it was worth the wait, but I may have to tacitly apologize that it was only Part One :rolleyes:

Essentially, this puts my immediate and waiting workload as thus:

(Small comm)
Roo Crew
Rodenian TF (to be poked at overtime, since it will require many scenes in many situations)
Leila
(Ardia [Ball Suck] for her Crew, and Tanuki [Oral] for CoC2 as scenes I can do when they're about ready to go in).

Everything else I've got on my personal roadmap is personal work and goals.

As always, thank you for your support, financial and otherwise. I don't intend for Leila to turn into another Bianca situation. Getting to Leila is going to be like coming home - or, a victory lap.

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
August Progress Report.

It was a productive period, I'll say. I have some layover work to do from the month before I can go back to Roo again. But the SecOp Expansion was completed, Bianca was completed and implemented, and I had a very strong 5 days of work that saw four scenes completed that will be added whenever: patreon related and commission work. I will probably continue fiddling with Bianca overtime, as I am now set up to make text changes directly and take up less of other people's time. It is what it sounds like: after every project I put into the game, once it's fully coded I am sent a milestone build that I read through to catch things that I cannot catch in a document file. I then make final adjustments from there, while also scanning for this or that parser or coding error.

August was a fairly good month all around, really. The Mr. Pink art (and other arts), for one. Progress here and there. It really signified the end of my last year baggage, and puts me square on the path of forward thinking, where I've wanted to be. But I still have debts to pay. Roo, most critically. I will see to it this month. My layover work (which is not TiTS or CoC2 related) will be done and maybe I can talk about it in the near future, but that's just a big 'ol "Cannot Predict Now".

There was a sort of pace I want to recapture that got me through the four small scenes I wrote up. I'm hoping after a brief nap I make that attempt again, get through the last of this hanging commission, and start pushing out RooSmut. I admit to getting whalloped after Bianca was implemented. Just seeing it there, done, knocked the air right out of me. That's that tiring effect that comes with something that large that was waiting that long. I sincerely hope it was worth the wait, but I may have to tacitly apologize that it was only Part One :rolleyes:

Essentially, this puts my immediate and waiting workload as thus:

(Small comm)
Roo Crew
Rodenian TF (to be poked at overtime, since it will require many scenes in many situations)
Leila
(Ardia [Ball Suck] for her Crew, and Tanuki [Oral] for CoC2 as scenes I can do when they're about ready to go in).

Everything else I've got on my personal roadmap is personal work and goals.

As always, thank you for your support, financial and otherwise. I don't intend for Leila to turn into another Bianca situation. Getting to Leila is going to be like coming home - or, a victory lap.
Super hyped for Roo! Everything else on that list looks pretty great too!

Also, silly question I know, but where are your commission specifics (costs and the like)? I have never really considered outright commissioning before but your stuff has me wanting to put it on the proverbial list of things I'd like to buy down the road:D

Skylurk

Mar 1, 2016
Hey William, question about Bianca, potentially a bug but I wanted to check with you before posting a report.
I read through you google doc for her part 1, so this is assuming some values have not changed.
I am getting the 50+ scene for meeting her at her stall ("For some reason, Bianca's face loses its luster when she looks at you again. "Ah..." "), yet I cannot talk about family with her about Family (tooltip still says I need 50+ familiarity).
I was curious what I was at so I booted up TiTsEd to check in there and I am stuck at 49. Won't go up further through usual means and encounters.

Potentially just a save editor fucked up something because she won't respond to changes in milk type, or looseness. I have not tested but I would assume it also does not work for breast size.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Hey William, question about Bianca, potentially a bug but I wanted to check with you before posting a report.
I read through you google doc for her part 1, so this is assuming some values have not changed.
I am getting the 50+ scene for meeting her at her stall ("For some reason, Bianca's face loses its luster when she looks at you again. "Ah..." "), yet I cannot talk about family with her about Family (tooltip still says I need 50+ familiarity).
I was curious what I was at so I booted up TiTsEd to check in there and I am stuck at 49. Won't go up further through usual means and encounters.

Potentially just a save editor fucked up something because she won't respond to changes in milk type, or looseness. I have not tested but I would assume it also does not work for breast size.

For what it's worth, those are 50 and under blurbs, denoted by <50, which is the same as <=50.

// Familiarity <50 rand1

For some reason, Bianca's face loses its luster when she looks at you again. "Ah..."

Not only does it make you think she's upset over something you've done, but it makes you worried that others might mistake the situation and think you're a danger to their favorite doctor who suddenly looks to be in pain. It's certainly not normal - insofar as you know her - for her smile to so much as crack.

The golden fox claps her hands together to break the awkward silence, red lips extending once again. "[pc.name], I'm happy you've come!" Her tails once-unmoving are swishing lively again, brushing you on your [pc.walk] to her assorted amenities. "People might think you're dangerous to be around with how often you come by."

She laughs at her own joke, but you can sense something about her voice had changed. Still, once you're seated, everything seems okay.

"What will you ask of me today, [pc.name]?"

You can't get that pained expression out of your mind...

// Familiarity <50 rand2

"Sometimes I wonder, [pc.name]," Dr. Ketria simpers, "if you get hurt to come and see me so often. More than anyone else I see you..." she huffs, shaking her head. "But I shouldn't be surprised. You've always had that powerful look in your eye." She takes your hand, guiding you to your seat in a way that never fails to make you blush. "You're someone who can be relied on, someone to be admired."

She looks into your eyes. "It's the look of someone who </i>has<i> to face adversity, and won't let it get in [pc.hisHer] way." There's a twinkle of admiration behind her lenses. "But you're going to give me mood swings!" she giggles unrestrained, "I'm going to worry about you then be proud of you then... it starts over!"

Bianca rises up, fingers sewn at the center of her broad waist. "Forgive me," she says behind dissipating happiness, "I'm just glad you're alright. What brings you back to me?"

Well...

But Familiarity should be capping at exactly 50. Depending on what Lighter did with this, it may just be best to reduce the [Family] talk to requiring 49 in case going at 50 causes problems with later code. Also, if you feel there's an issue with the looseness and milk types, please report it as well.

Reactions: Skylurk

Skylurk

Mar 1, 2016
For what it's worth, those are 50 and under blurbs, denoted by <50, which is the same as <=50.

But Familiarity should be capping at exactly 50. Depending on what Lighter did with this, it may just be best to reduce the [Family] talk to requiring 49 in case going at 50 causes problems with later code. Also, if you feel there's an issue with the looseness and milk types, please report it as well.
Will do, thanks William