William's Wall

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
What smut scenes are planned for her second part?
I cheated and took a peak.

They're really smutty. Like really freaky.
Like nipple clamps, cat-o-nine-tails and a rack. And that's just the foreplay. Then we get onto the really, really freaky stuff!
Like sleeping in on a Sunday morning and wholesome handholding while walking on a beach.

No, but seriously, relax and trust that William. will provide the good stuff(ing Bianca deserves).

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Question regarding Binnaca part 2 possible spoiler warning. What smut scenes are planned for her second part?
When you can bone her you'll get all these extras: [Stealth Sex] in bars, for under the table lewdness that also includes a few crewmembers.

[Missionary] [Doggystyle] [Cowgirl] [Anal] [Tribadism] [Sixty-Nine] and two 'intimate' scenes for lover-tier. These all take place on your ship, in your bed.

Fucking her in random encounters will also be enabled.

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
I cant recall its been a long time since i read the document.

Is her spouse still alive?

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

I feel a little guilty hogging all of Bianca's 'me time' at the bar by talking.

On that note, Bianca is super cool and even though I can't catch dem tails I really enjoy her content. Especially her dialouge. Her sexy times are also top notch. Lots of love William.

Sep 2, 2019
I absolutely love Bianca, probably going to be my favorite character after the rest of her content is added. Do you think it possible you could have her live on the ship as a non-combat crew member like Mitzi? Or is that out of the question, she does say she'd be comfortable at our side in the confession scene, so I think it'd be very appropriate and I'd love it, but I'll understand if it won't happen just wanted to ask.

Last edited:

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Slightly off topic, can anyone point me to the Bianca doc?

It's in this thread's OP.

I feel a little guilty hogging all of Bianca's 'me time' at the bar by talking.

On that note, Bianca is super cool and even though I can't catch dem tails I really enjoy her content. Especially her dialouge. Her sexy times are also top notch. Lots of love William.

This means a lot, thank you. I still want to spend a whole day poking at her content. I feel like I'm closer to having improved a lot with Bianca.

I absolutely love Bianca, probably going to be my favorite character after the rest of her content is added. Do you think it possible you could have her live on the ship as a non-combat crew member like Mitzi? Or is that out of the question, she does say she'd be comfortable at our side in the confession scene, so I think it'd be very appropriate and I'd love it, but I'll understand if it won't happen just wanted to ask.

Crew is not impossible, and the way she's set up means that nothing currently implemented is lost at all. Before that's even on the table, she needs her Part 2, and Reina also needs to exist.

When Bianca Part 2 is added, I want a host of extra features to go along with Bianca's content. First is a planet tracker in the codex, so you can find each other easier. Next would be the ability to call her once a day while out in the field of a planet she does visit, which could possibly be written to support side-romps like Uveto, but this ability may more likely manifest as making a house call on that planet, by calling her to your ship at any time so you can, before crew is a thing, make a pit-stop on the planet, meet (and fuck) your doctor, then move on.

Sep 2, 2019
Crew is not impossible, and the way she's set up means that nothing currently implemented is lost at all. Before that's even on the table, she needs her Part 2, and Reina also needs to exist.

When Bianca Part 2 is added, I want a host of extra features to go along with Bianca's content. First is a planet tracker in the codex, so you can find each other easier. Next would be the ability to call her once a day while out in the field of a planet she does visit, which could possibly be written to support side-romps like Uveto, but this ability may more likely manifest as making a house call on that planet, by calling her to your ship at any time so you can, before crew is a thing, make a pit-stop on the planet, meet (and fuck) your doctor, then move on.
That's fair, I've just learned about Reina and I'm curious if she'll be as romantic and lovable as Bianca or more of a side thing? I feel bad asking but do you have a general timeframe for when we could expect Bianca part 2? I just want more love with my foxy MILF.
Also, with the Roo crew expansion, will Roo be like a lover to Steele or just kinda there?
I'm a sucker for romantic and exclusive lovers like Fisianna and Embry. Thankfully able to add Bianca to that list, but I'd also love to add Roo because she is just too adorable.

Last edited:

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
That's fair, I've just learned about Reina and I'm curious if she'll be as romantic and lovable as Bianca or more of a side thing? I feel bad asking but do you have a general timeframe for when we could expect Bianca part 2? I just want more love with my foxy MILF.

Also, with the Roo crew expansion, will Roo be like a lover to Steele or just kinda there?

Leila is a foul-mouthed grump with a resting bitch face and a lot of quiet loyalty, meanwhile her sister is the complete opposite: bubbly, cheerful, not a prejudiced bone in her body. She's lovey, particularly towards Male PCs -- she likes men, and will do something special for the hunky guy of her dreams. Not a side thing at all, because she's a bun. Anyone familiar with me knows how important buns are.

Timeframe is inconclusive. You're going to just have to wait and see what I post, and I always post in this thread what I'm actively doing when I get to something else.

Sep 2, 2019
Leila is a foul-mouthed grump with a resting bitch face and a lot of quiet loyalty, meanwhile her sister is the complete opposite: bubbly, cheerful, not a prejudiced bone in her body. She's lovey, particularly towards Male PCs -- she likes men, and will do something special for the hunky guy of her dreams. Not a side thing at all, because she's a bun. Anyone familiar with me knows how important buns are.

Timeframe is inconclusive. You're going to just have to wait and see what I post, and I always post in this thread what I'm actively doing when I get to something else.
They both sound pretty damn cute, but I'm selfish and don't like sharing my lovers, so its really hard for me to find someone I like enough, as long as they don't explicitly sleep around, I'm all for loving them.
You didn't answer about Crew Roo relationship status, and if you don't want to that's fine, I respect it.
As for the timeframe that's completely fair and I was just curious but I will wait very eagerly.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
They both sound pretty damn cute, but I'm selfish and don't like sharing my lovers, so its really hard for me to find someone I like enough, as long as they don't explicitly sleep around, I'm all for loving them.
You didn't answer about Crew Roo relationship status, and if you don't want to that's fine, I respect it.
As for the timeframe that's completely fair and I was just curious but I will wait very eagerly.

Anyone on the PC's crew will definitely give them a special place in their heart for one reason or another :)

Reactions: Steamed Vegetables

Zandar

Aug 31, 2015
Im looking forward to everything on the current docket. I feel like I remember something in the past mentioned about roo being a sleepy time option which would suggest some level of seriousness, but I also remember for sure you saying there will be some interaction after purchasing her similar to Reaha which will establish her role as either companion or slave. I am also looking forward to Reina no matter how deep the character and her relationship can go but I am worried about how you will be able to implement her considering her doctor/boss is already in the game aside from some kind of retcon. When I thought about it in the past I figured with Bianca's current disposition against forming relationships with individuals and her unhealthy focus on helping as many people as possible (i've read both docs before reworking part 1) I thought it would make sense that Reina wouldn't wish to be around or enable that behavior, or she was pushed away, but maybe once a familiarity point is reached Bianca could be convinced to reach out again in a healthier mindset. regardless im looking forward to getting double throated by the rabbit sisters in the (hopefully) near future.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Im looking forward to everything on the current docket. I feel like I remember something in the past mentioned about roo being a sleepy time option which would suggest some level of seriousness, but I also remember for sure you saying there will be some interaction after purchasing her similar to Reaha which will establish her role as either companion or slave. I am also looking forward to Reina no matter how deep the character and her relationship can go but I am worried about how you will be able to implement her considering her doctor/boss is already in the game aside from some kind of retcon. When I thought about it in the past I figured with Bianca's current disposition against forming relationships with individuals and her unhealthy focus on helping as many people as possible (i've read both docs before reworking part 1) I thought it would make sense that Reina wouldn't wish to be around or enable that behavior, or she was pushed away, but maybe once a familiarity point is reached Bianca could be convinced to reach out again in a healthier mindset. regardless im looking forward to getting double throated by the rabbit sisters in the (hopefully) near future.

For Reina, there is no retcon. She'll slot in and be part of the same schedule with some modifications. Reina will be set not to appear until Leila is added to your crew (so, Bimbos and Bros can see her) or until Bianca's familiarity is over 51, so, when her part 2 is done.

The reasoning for this is the ambiguous passage of time. Leila can't be a crew member until Zheng Shi is completed (because that's the way it's being written and how you're going to get her) and if you're that far in the game then Bianca could stand to have someone nearby. It does complicate things a little bit, but if you weren't interacting with Bianca then you'd just not see Reina with her boss all that much.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I'm sorry to keep asking questions, especially ones about the far future, but will we be able to impregnate Bianca in-game?

That's everyone's dream. Too soon to be talking about, though.

(Even as I tease people with the idea on the public discord)

Like Bianca holding twin babies in either arm, breastfeeding them, while her belly's still big and round, indicating more on the way.

Zandar

Aug 31, 2015
So, theoretically, Reina is already there, with Bianca, she just isn't? like when she is written and added in, there won't be any kind of change or update she will just be there and the game/world will be as if she was always there? That is what I meant when I said retcon, or am I wrong? I fully understand if there is something story related and you just don't want to spoil it I am just very confused by the current information we have.

Also, I just checked the content roadmap again and see that the full expansion of jumpers and the rat expansion are all in front of Bianca 2, so fuck me thats gonna be a long time. Even given your ability to pump out shit faster than any other writer on this website it is gonna take some time to write each of the 6 rats, the mechanic, and the boss as individual NPCs all with sex scenes isn't gonna be quick, plus however much you put into the shock hopper expansion. All this is gonna be great, but Reina can't come fast enough.

and god dammit rodenians at the tap hall weren't implemented so no seeing them for another 30 days.

Last edited:

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
So, theoretically, Reina is already there, with Bianca, she just isn't? like when she is written and added in, there won't be any kind of change or update she will just be there and the game/world will be as if she was always there? That is what I meant when I said retcon, or am I wrong? I fully understand if there is something story related and you just don't want to spoil it I am just very confused by the current information we have.

Also, I just checked the content roadmap again and see that the full expansion of jumpers and the rat expansion are all in front of Bianca 2, so fuck me thats gonna be a long time. Even given your ability to pump out shit faster than any other writer on this website it is gonna take some time to write each of the 6 rats, the mechanic, and the boss as individual NPCs all with sex scenes isn't gonna be quick, plus however much you put into the shock hopper expansion. All this is gonna be great, but Reina can't come fast enough.

and god dammit rodenians at the tap hall weren't implemented so no seeing them for another 30 days.

Reina will slot in just fine, based on the modular design of Bianca as is. Her schedule is malleable and can be shaped. I didn't need to rewrite anything when considering how Reina can come in. Nothing to worry about :p

When Reina does make it in, any changes to Bianca necessary will be part of her doc, since it's going to tack on top of it. Pretty much all of them are going to be when it comes to who is out doing wilderness stuff. If Reina's out in random encounters, Bianca can run her booth all day. But Reina can also be an assistant at the booth, so you'd have the option of being seen by either... you get the picture. Pretty simple stuff!

As for the Rodenian's at Cherry's, they were just coded and will be in the very next patch at least. Sorry!

Rohezk

Feb 19, 2018
Argentina
That's everyone's dream. Too soon to be talking about, though.

(Even as I tease people with the idea on the public discord)

Like Bianca holding twin babies in either arm, breastfeeding them, while her belly's still big and round, indicating more on the way.

This needs to happen somewhere down the line :eyepop:
Just went through some of Bianca's content and I gotta say you really outdid yourself on this one, the different reactions she has to Steele being hurt from different sources where a very nice touch. Going to be looking foward to what comes next for her.

TVGuru

Dec 23, 2015
You can tell her about all of them in Bar dialogues. That's where in-depth dialogues can take place without it ending after one chat, and where she can also talk to you.
Must be a bug then cause I've cycled through all the bar dialogues for hours and it still hasn't come up again.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Must be a bug then cause I've cycled through all the bar dialogues for hours and it still hasn't come up again.

There's an option on the bottom left when you do [Talk] in bars, called [Bianca]. It switches over to questions that she asks you, for repeat dialogue like with talking about the achievements you've had.

TVGuru

Dec 23, 2015
There's an option on the bottom left when you do [Talk] in bars, called [Bianca].
It's [Stories] in my game and I've spammed that the most since that's what set it off the first time. Now she'll just share one of her stories and the game just sends me back to the [Talk] menu without prompting me to share.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
It's [Stories] in my game and I've spammed that the most since that's what set it off the first time. Now she'll just share one of her stories and the game just sends me back to the [Talk] menu without prompting me to share.

Hrrrm... it's disappeared in the release version.

656c84d33a.png

133100fbc4.png

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019

When you say that Reina likes men and will do something special for the "hunky guy of her dreams" (I actually shivered in revulsion typing that out), does that men she's only into manly men?

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
When you say that Reina likes men and will do something special for the "hunky guy of her dreams" (I actually shivered in revulsion typing that out), does that men she's only into manly men?

She's well on her way to regaining her happy side, to explain that hunky guy part. If you're a decently masculine male PC, that's her ideal, but she prefers men in general because she wants big guys to hold her close and all that sweet sweet stuff.

Decently/Very masculine PCs will also have her prompt them if they'd like her to get her penis removed, making her purefem for male players who want a solid waifu.

She's fine with keeping the dick, and you don't get that choice if you're female/trap etc. She keeps it because she's not interested in rubbing pussies, she wants rods inserted into slots. As do I :D

Last edited: