William's Wall

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Sweet. Got to say though, that four flavors w/ random chance idea reminds me of the many flavor bean things, "be careful or you could get the boogur flavor!"
Personally I was thinking Ice cream or fruits.

Also I did some work on Leila today. I woke up with the urge to do it. Gonna get into Milodan thing hard after I make something to eat. Shouldn't be too difficult a scene, just William-brand oral worship from the PC, snakebyte, bimbo, cum addict, getting facefucked... :cool:

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
How about egging, or whatever it's called? The rahn have Breedwell, but for others, a hole-in-the-wall might be the best hole-on-demand for egg-laying. Pay-per-egg service.
I'm not even into that, mind.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
It is complete.

https://www.fenoxo.com/backers-coc2-return-of-the-horny-hornets/

Bianca is now available for backers. It's been an arduous process, trying to make that happen between other projects. I hope that the wait has been worth it to all who were watching it. My very first project, exploded in scope, is done, so I can only sit back and hope the time spent polishing it and modernizing it (in a sense, since she's over a year old now) will translate to enjoyment for you, the readers.

If you have any questions, I'll be available. Seeing it posted puts a fine layer of exhaustion on me. It sort of comes rushing back. Thanks to lighter and Fen, the dream became a reality.

Please enjoy the milfy doctor.

Rare Pleasure

Jan 16, 2016
She will always be on Mhen'ga to start with, then after 7 days, move to Tarkus, and then to Myrellion, assuming they are available. She is also available from Day 0, or whenever you start the game.
A roaming NPC that actually has locations and/or timetables it roams too, rather then just being magically avliable in every bar the player decides to visit. This is the type of thing more NPCs should have, well done.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Are there plans for Bianca to travel to future planets? Mhen'ga and Myrellion also have Nursedroids, so she's in competition with them.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Are there plans for Bianca to travel to future planets? Mhen'ga and Myrellion also have Nursedroids, so she's in competition with them.

Not any of the side planets, she'll be primarily available on only Rush planets for the foreseeable future.

A roaming NPC that actually has locations and/or timetables it roams too, rather then just being magically avliable in every bar the player decides to visit. This is the type of thing more NPCs should have, well done.

It could be a bit of a grind, but my design ethos was to make an NPC that followed the PC's playthrough of the story. It's important to note that every time you meet her, her relationship stat goes up, and the most comes from Random Encounters. You can get to having your dick played with in decent time.

I never averaged it out, but since her Appearance rate is a little higher than Kattom's, if you start regularly and are actively seeking her you can definitely get her 3 times on statistical average a day, maybe even way more.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Fair. I thought it'd be a shame if she was limited to the three main planets that existed when she was written if she's intended to move around. Especially since we're getting a planet announcement tomorrow.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I hope this will be the favorite scene.

cBUqVLK.png

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
How tall is she? I have to ask since she dwarfs the Ausar girl.

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Based on the image, I would have guessed that she was around half again as large as Riley, so based on those heights, around 8'.

A

Athena

Congrats, looking forward to meeting the good doctor. I honestly forgot she was supposed to be a roaming NPC that changes location over time. That definitely sounds like an interesting concept, it'll be interesting to see how it works in practice. Especially on Mhen'ga where there's already a lot of non-combat encounters.

Especially since we're getting a planet announcement tomorrow.

Wait what?!

Reactions: sor and William.

Zach Crimson

Aug 10, 2019
Not any of the side planets, she'll be primarily available on only Rush planets for the foreseeable future.

It could be a bit of a grind, but my design ethos was to make an NPC that followed the PC's playthrough of the story. It's important to note that every time you meet her, her relationship stat goes up, and the most comes from Random Encounters. You can get to having your dick played with in decent time.

I never averaged it out, but since her Appearance rate is a little higher than Kattom's, if you start regularly and are actively seeking her you can definitely get her 3 times on statistical average a day, maybe even way more.
one, who is riley cause the only riley in game is the one also known as freedom beef and 2 what makes a planet a side planet or a rush planet cause i dunno

A

Athena

one, who is riley cause the only riley in game is the one also known as freedom beef and 2 what makes a planet a side planet or a rush planet cause i dunno

Riley is William's OC that gets used in a lot of the image pack stuff related to his scenes. A side planet doesn't have a probe on it. Therefore it is not important to the main story.

Reactions: valkyr42

Zach Crimson

Aug 10, 2019
Riley is William's OC that gets used in a lot of the image pack stuff related to his scenes. A side planet doesn't have a probe on it. Therefore it is not important to the main story.
funny thing zheng shi isn't a planet yet has a probe

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
A

Athena

Also, I'd find it hard to believe that Bianca would both find, and be offering a clinic on a Pirate mining station that utilizes slave labor, so good thinking on sticking to planets, William.