William's Wall

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Sweet. As much as I like the Rats, grinding for rep can be a little tedious. At any rate, I'm looking forward to this encounter.

As always, thanks for the reply.

For what it's worth, there was a patch a while after they released that doubled up on their rep gain. I don't know if anyone noticed it but it does take much less to max out if you're aiming for that.

I'm heading to surgery in the next hour or so, and I've made some more progress on Bianca. Checked and wrote out a ton more crew references (which is about 4000 words last night) and have been laying into her personal doctor stories. Progress Progress Progress.

Roo and Bianca double tittyfuck fantasies are real :eyepop:

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Glad to hear it. Oral surgery sucks, as does the recovery... not allowed to drink... 7 though, that's rough, I only had 2 from getting my wisdom teeth pulled.

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
Glad to hear that your surgery went well!

Sorry if you have already said it before but where do you stand on doing Rat or Roo pregnancies?

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Claes. Ffion works too but Claes has the regular gear for it and is my personal favorite

There's a lot of perspectives on a lot of fetishes, but Preg is one I would ask what most people are into about it. I can even explain what I am (twisted by The Observer, DrunkZombie, and Upcast Drake!!) into about it.

1) It's intensely hot to breed someone, to indulge so fiercely in that animal brain carnality of securing your bloodline, passing on your genes, and being able to do it with someone who wants it badly. If the partner is all in, that makes it even better, giving you leeway to turn into a lovey-savage.

2) For some people (COUGH KOFF MEADOW) it's a numbers game. It's just pumping out kids like the greatest broodmom whore ever, it's the act of being pregnant and it probably ties into 1) a bit in that you love being taken to do it.

3) Cuteness factor. Maybe preg is gross, but I bet there's a lot of people who just enjoy having kids to interact with while on their big quest.

I do have to wonder what people want out of preg with random characters, and always in such spades. Lots of people want to preg lots of characters, but the reasons for that I can't really guess at.

So let me ask, why would you want to impregnate Claes or Ffion?

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
There's a lot of perspectives on a lot of fetishes, but Preg is one I would ask what most people are into about it. I can even explain what I am (twisted by The Observer, DrunkZombie, and Upcast Drake!!) into about it.

1) It's intensely hot to breed someone, to indulge so fiercely in that animal brain carnality of securing your bloodline, passing on your genes, and being able to do it with someone who wants it badly. If the partner is all in, that makes it even better, giving you leeway to turn into a lovey-savage.

2) For some people (COUGH KOFF MEADOW) it's a numbers game. It's just pumping out kids like the greatest broodmom whore ever, it's the act of being pregnant and it probably ties into 1) a bit in that you love being taken to do it.

3) Cuteness factor. Maybe preg is gross, but I bet there's a lot of people who just enjoy having kids to interact with while on their big quest.

I do have to wonder what people want out of preg with random characters, and always in such spades. Lots of people want to preg lots of characters, but the reasons for that I can't really guess at.

Ffion or Chiara for me because it is sort of an escalation of the intense scenes with the ears, there is a mix of a dominance appeal and a whole lot of number one on your. More honestly there is something distinctly appealing about escalating it the degree of filling them with little Steeles and building a closer bond with them. There is also alot about the psychic stuff involved and the idea of how much more intense it would to take them in that direction.

I'm also really into the rats myself (you did some amazing work) and it would be pretty cool to see how their antics would interact with pregnancy.

Reactions: William.

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
Because:
"It's intensely hot to breed someone, to indulge so fiercely in that animal brain carnality of securing your bloodline, passing on your genes, and being able to do it with someone who wants it badly. If the partner is all in, that makes it even better, giving you leeway to turn into a lovey-savage." - William., 17 minutes ago

And personally, beyond the cuteness and romantic/lovey-dovey scenes that can potentially play out by the grace of the writer on the job, it -feels- like I'm making more of a connection with a character that the main quest can't provide. 99% of my fun with TiTS comes from side content like that, stuff that satisfies both sexuality and a desire for cute scenes. I'm still giddy when I get to read how happy Ellie gets and I still smile when Sera drops her attitude for sweet, quiet moments. The bond you can allow between Briha and yourself also holds some emotional value as a filthy romantic.

It's all super subjective of course, but I hope my answer helped a little regardless.

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
Aside from Claes being in top 5 TiTs girls for me.

I really enjoyed scenes for Ellie, Quinn, Aina, so forth that gave a more in depth look at the character along with some genuinely cute or even charmingly somber scenes that i greatly enjoyed.

I think i can i say that preg content for the raiders didnt really cross my mind till the christmas scene got put out. After that while i had already enjoyed the raider content, they started to seem more and more like the kind of npc you meet in the settlement instead of combat encounters out in the wild.

They became as interesting to me as Fisiana or Syri and i was pretty shocked that i liked an enemy encounter that much.

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
Since it was still early when I gave my answer, here's Part 2:

On the receiving end of the breeding spectrum, things look a bit less clear-cut, at least for me. While I still largely agree with our mouse overlord's points 1) and 3), it's much more selective and geared toward finding someone I -really- want to be bred by. Which somehow is harder than it should be because the NPCs I'd want to do that to me 1) don't have a dick or 2) can't breed no matter how hard you try.

The third category is NPCs that technically should be fun but I don't like putting up with them (has everything to do with attitudes and how, somehow, being on the receiving end doesn't feel nearly as fun for many scenes. It's all subjective though, again, and I'm sure others feel differently about it.

For example, I never could get into Dom! Sera and I skip initial Zephyr, but I genuinely love Sub! Sera becoming a dad and Zephyr mellowing the fuck out once she realizes she'll be a parent. It feels so weird that there's plenty scenes where Steele pays close attention to their partner and makes it pleasant but as soon as you want to receive, NPCs are egoists. Not all of them, of course, and some even have nice femdom scenes, but...yeah.

Which is to say, if William decided to, I don't know, write an adorable mousegirl with a dick who also likes to be a bottom, for instance, and is practically drowning in cute scenes? I'd put a ring on it.

Edit: The sadness I feel when I can't make Dzaan babies is real though.

Last edited:

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
While I'm mostly geared towards the being the Dom myself (I just do not enjoy sub much myself), I sort of like the odd dynamic you can establish with the rats (Ffion and Chiara specifically) since it sort of swings back and forth. Their psychic thing sort of lets the power shift back and forth in their scenes in a way that you don't really get to see with alot of characters, you act on them and they act on you which to be honest really suits their personalities. I guess that I like the mix of intensity and mischief that goes into it with them, its weirdly wholesome and sexy at once now that I think about it;).

I do want to take a quick moment to agree with the sentiment that the Rats as a whole feel much more like NPCs at this point than a real encounter, I've gone looking for them often enough that they have sort of changed in my mental category from 'hunting' to 'going to go see'. The fight is a bit of a pain at this point but it probably speaks to the quality that I do not mind it much.

If we are just speaking to our preferences, I like their sort of close-knit style and if we do get to breed any of them I would genuinely like to see the other five reacting to it in some way or other.

Last edited:

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
I agree with your points one and three. For me though, I also have a bit of collectors mentality from a lifetime of playing video games... especially RPGs. Combine that with the state of the art super nursery and what is essentially Papa Steele's mandate of breeding the galaxy, I'm trying to have at least one of every species I can. Being a Treated Laquine helps tremendously with this.

As to why would I want to breed the rats? It relates to how I play the game. I read every scene that interests me at least once. NPCs that catch my attention do so by their art and their writing. Those ones I will read through every interaction and option every time I play. The Rats and Jumpers both succeeded in grabbing my interest with outstanding writing and artwork.

moobere

May 19, 2017
Is there plans on adding a bust for roo?
4db38b435d.jpg

Reactions: ShySquare

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
That’s the official art? I thought it was fanmade, it’s a awesome picture though, also I thought that she’d have bunny ears, since she nodded her self to be part Lapinara, unless it was changed, still, awesome picture, and can’t wait till it’s implemented

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
That’s the official art? I thought it was fanmade, it’s a awesome picture though, also I thought that she’d have bunny ears, since she nodded her self to be part Lapinara, unless it was changed, still, awesome picture, and can’t wait till it’s implemented
She got a bunny ear mod not a lapinara mod

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Public patch has dropped, and Patreon scene is included right on time, thankfully. As it says in the OP and patch notes, you need to be known as the CEO to the rats and just wander around the pre-fab tiles south of the elevator on the Zheng Shi Forge Deck. The event has a 4-day cooldown with three scenes to engage in. Should be mostly error free but please report whatever's necessary.

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Sweet! Downloading it now. Been wanting to sink my teeth into Roxy's content.

Just got the Snake and Mouse encounter. You're right, Help Her is great fun for bimbos.

Last edited:
Reactions: William.

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Holy shit Will and SheepPun! I'm pretty sure that Roxy is trying to kill me with sex. What a way to go though. Loving her content so far... that collar scene is just... words fail me.

I had a minor error in that scene when switching cocks... it said something like error pc cock = 0

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I had a minor error in that scene when switching cocks... it said something like error pc cock = 0

Thanks! And Crap! I tested the scene with a 2 and 3-dick character, so please post a bug report with your save file. Might be a thing with a certain dicktype.

Also another small update. Going to start on Bianca's sex scenes tomorrow. I finally crossed the mountain of her dialogue trees, regretting everything. That said, I added in a lot more checks for her asking about noteworthy events you've done. Some things like SyriQuest are purposefully redacted from this. I'd like Bianca to meet and get intimate with the knotty pup later, so you can talk about it when the dream of SyriCrew becomes real.

I think I'm gonna essentially rip up the carpet on all of Bianca's sex scenes and just rewrite them from the start. Not throwing it all out, mind, just that editing around writing so old is awkward and uncomfortable. But that's a problem for tomorrow me. Having to write and deal with this massive amount of non-smuttery was exhausting. Really need to start cranking out more smut.

Speaking of smut, tomorrow my May poll goes up for four scenes to vote on! The patreon monthly commission for may includes four options to vote on for $5 supporters.

1) Nessa - Oral Cumflation scene
2) Shekka - Offer Blowjob scene
3) Ceria - Pitch Doggystyle scene
4) Male Milodan - Crotch Worship win scene

Be sure to vote tomorrow if you are at the $5 tier or higher and direct my work. As with the Slyveren & Mouseboy, any one of these events could get chosen, written, and slapped into the game for your enjoyment.

marsup

Sep 6, 2016

For me its a mix of all three, the primal side of it is what kicks it off then just keep coming back for more ending up with numerous little tykes and potentially having kids to interact with later on in steeles life.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Thanks! And Crap! I tested the scene with a 2 and 3-dick character, so please post a bug report with your save file. Might be a thing with a certain dicktype.

Also another small update. Going to start on Bianca's sex scenes tomorrow. I finally crossed the mountain of her dialogue trees, regretting everything. That said, I added in a lot more checks for her asking about noteworthy events you've done. Some things like SyriQuest are purposefully redacted from this. I'd like Bianca to meet and get intimate with the knotty pup later, so you can talk about it when the dream of SyriCrew becomes real.

I think I'm gonna essentially rip up the carpet on all of Bianca's sex scenes and just rewrite them from the start. Not throwing it all out, mind, just that editing around writing so old is awkward and uncomfortable. But that's a problem for tomorrow me. Having to write and deal with this massive amount of non-smuttery was exhausting. Really need to start cranking out more smut.

Speaking of smut, tomorrow my May poll goes up for four scenes to vote on! The patreon monthly commission for may includes four options to vote on for $5 supporters.

1) Nessa - Oral Cumflation scene
2) Shekka - Offer Blowjob scene
3) Ceria - Pitch Doggystyle scene
4) Male Milodan - Crotch Worship win scene

Be sure to vote tomorrow if you are at the $5 tier or higher and direct my work. As with the Slyveren & Mouseboy, any one of these events could get chosen, written, and slapped into the game for your enjoyment.

I like the blowjob shekka scene

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
Holy shit Will and SheepPun! I'm pretty sure that Roxy is trying to kill me with sex. What a way to go though. Loving her content so far... that collar scene is just... words fail me.

Post the paragraph you saw the bug in.

Your save would be useful too. It might be very specific to cock sizes and types when the code is checking for what fits.

Last edited: