William's Wall

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
By the sound of it, it looks really good, can’t wait, did you ever think of making a threesome of some characters you make?

Didn't William. already state that there's going to be a double tit job option with Bianca and Roo?

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
There are many many much worse dreams one could have...

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Wrote many many words today for the Ceria patreon scene, 6500~ or so. Don't have it quite done yet but when I wake up I will. I just need to put down some Cum Variations and my brain just isn't working for that right now. Gonna sleep and send that to DrunkZombie, since he suggested it for the poll, and it should be in for a patch next week, or this week if the stars align. Either way, happy to have a poll option done earlier for once :)

After that, more Bianca.

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Sweet. I always thought Ceria could use some (more) love.

Reactions: Kesil

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Finished [Get 'Milked'] for Bianca, just under 5000 words. In this scene she treats your case of blue-balls very carefully. Sorry, but you need to have actual balls for this scene... and to be blue-balled of course.

You know, it's funny, I thought it was going to be heavy on prostate milking and being a little more intense, but then it went in a completely different and much hotter direction. You still get your cum-button pressed, though. And I wrote a cum-shot sequence that can potentially go up to 560~ words if you have the output. Love every bit of it... and it's not even a fetish I have! Ha ha.

Five scenes remain for the Fox!

Last edited:

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
Finished [Get 'Milked'] for Bianca, just under 5000 words. In this scene she treats your case of blue-balls very carefully. Sorry, but you need to have actual balls for this scene... and to be blue-balled of course.

You know, it's funny, I thought it was going to be heavy on prostate milking and being a little more intense, but then it went in a completely different and much hotter direction. You still get your cum-button pressed, though. And I wrote a cum-shot sequence that can potentially go up to 560~ words if you have the output. Love every bit of it... and it's not even a fetish I have! Ha ha.

Five scenes remain for the Fox!
The milfy fox is going to be great!

Reactions: Athena

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Another quick update. Bianca's [Get Fingered] is basically done, going to write the pussy squirts when I wake up. Four scenes left on Bianca. Gotta pushpushpushpushpush. Gonna wanna touch up the scene a little more than the others I think, but overall I think it works. Just being fingered and fondled is a bit too vanilla and boring on its own, so I put an extra spin on it similar to what I did for [Get 'Milked'], the blueball scene.

Just over 211 pages now. I'm pretty sure this is going to beat Rat's Raiders.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Peaked a little bit early today, nothing major, but I'm going to post constant updates to the end of this just to keep the fire alive.

I've made it about 1/3 through [Eat Her Out] but I want the scene to have some more elements to it. I've worshiped and slapped her butt and started it off, but when I wake up later I'm going to slide in a Pheromones/Rut start because I want a more aggressive start to this and when I started the scene I subconsciously followed a more characteristic mood. In the rut (or pheromones) version, you get just push her up against something and undress her yourself, so it'll be fairly substantial.

Bianca's sexual personality is that she stirs and agitates a partner into going all out on her, which gets her to cum when she's being facefucked for example, she loves when she can get people to tap into their dominant side and use it on her. One thing I'm hopeful people get to see a lot of in her is how there's a little immersive progression in how you at first feel like you're being too rough but you slowly realize it's what she wants.

She grunts, exerting more effort to pull her pants down the sweat-slickened surfaces of her twin moons. <i>Moons...</i> that's the only way your brain can describe her peach-shaped bubble-butt. Each girthy cheek is nearly the size of your head, and both plump halves together easily outsize it. The ripples fanning through her moist, supple hindquarters flatten any ongoing thoughts in your brain. It's glossy with perspiration, the fattest points colored cherry-red by <i>need.</i> You can tell she loves your reactions to its full glory, watching your eyes for those brief flashes of visual ecstasy.

"Some stare at my chest. More stare at my butt. I see it all. In fact, I've gotten so good at <b>knowing</b> it that I can <b>feel</b> their eyes on this," she strokes her champagne-hued ass, crinkling the silky fabric of her black and pink panties. Those are straining to hold back the cushiony tide, too. "{famil<50: You're the only other one I can trust with it, [pc.name]. /famil>=51: I wouldn't mind if you had other ideas, [pc.name]... please enjoy it as much as you'd like.}"

Before she's finished her sentence, she's straightened up to lower her hand to the wettest part of her undergarment, which contributes so very little in the fight against her rolling hinterlands. Just one crook of a finger later... and in an agonizingly slow manner she reveals her pussy, finishing by bending forward again and spreading one cheek to display it...

I also decided I wanted to branch out [Eat Her Out] harder, so that's why it will also take a little longer. I'm going to add a fork where, while you're eating her out, you keep her pinned up against the tree... or pull her down to sit on your face. And from the way I've described her ass, it only made sense. I want her to have as much initial content as possible going in to keep people busy with her until I push out her part 2 later this year... and her laquine assistant :V

Bianca is also the point that I mark the end of me doing these stupidly gigantic projects to implement all at once. This is just one of many reasons why my backlog has to be cleared before I can go on. The needs of others, too, for commissioning me and having me work for them also dictates that I change my habits. For over this last year the majority of content I've put forth has been ludicrously sized, often 120+ pages and typically very complex. Rat's Raiders is officially dwarfed by the effort that's gone into Bianca p1 -- she's at 233/pages 121291/ words and there's still, by my estimate... at least 6000-7000 to go. Finishing [Eat Her Out] and then completing [Thigh Sex] which has a normal and rut sequence.

I have never and have not burned out on writing large things. I very much enjoy it, but it's not going to be conducive going forward for anything. I have very much enjoyed the Patreon scenes I've been doing, and eagerly look forward to the next. Being able to context shift like that is good for the writing spirit and keeps one interested in what they're doing. Lingering on a single concept for too long invites, and I'm not being hyperbolic, it invites depression. Staying on one thing for so long, like with Laquine Pregnancy or Roxy, that courts bad emotion and slows down everything, hampers improvement... it bites. I think that's the biggest lesson I've learned to date.

That's why I'm going to shift to doing piecemeal content packs instead of all-in-ones. I want Leila to be an example of this; to be meetable, talk-to-able.. 4-5 sex scenes, basically 20-25k there. I want RooCrew to be this; first 25k words to be added which is her being brought on, having initial sex, talk scenes, a crew interaction or two while the rest gets worked on, and it frees up time for the code pile which has expanded thanks to Fen's efforts.

Also, I would like to mention that, similar to Roo, we have an artist working on four images for the Imagepack of Bianca, relevant to the scenes! I'm still waiting on the first sketch so we can agree on her details, and my chest could not be tighter. Until they're ready, you can look forward to these maybe being ready by the time she's ready to go in.

1) Pic of Bianca bent forward against a tree, looking over shoulder, ass and pussy exposed.
2) Pic of Bianca performing cock worship/fellatio on five different dick types: Human, Dog, Cat, Horse, Suula!
3) Pic of Bianca being thigh fucked
4) Pic of Bianca eating the PC's puss.

Anyway, that's my end of day ramble. I am very close to the completion of this. I can't wait to say I've done it. Please be patient a while longer.

RhapsodicHotshot

Jul 7, 2018
I don't know if people have asked this, but I remember you were going to do some kind of laquine companion? Is it still coming or is it rejected?

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I don't know if people have asked this, but I remember you were going to do some kind of laquine companion? Is it still coming or is it rejected?

That's Leila. Forever on the backburner because of my naivete :)

She's not written yet. Actually, though, I did just rewrite her entire appearance screen recently, but she has almost nothing to speak of in terms of game content for now.

Leila {recruited: Harper} is a hermaphroditic laquine {notRecruited: pirate} that stands at her race's average of six-foot-two, possessing a short-furred femininity accentuated by her inflexible, waist-length lop ears. Other lapine features like her front, chiseled teeth, her rapidly twitching nose, and her small, poofy bunnytail round out her distinct leporine appearance. {notRecruited: Her short peach lips are pursed into an almost permanent frown, and the droopiness in her dim blue eyes lends her athletic form a sullen countenance. /recruited: There's a proud glimmer in her keen blue eyes that practically sparkles with a small bounce of her floppy ears, enhancing the small smile she's begun to wear since working for you.}

She has a cute, wide, yet sharply defined short-muzzled face, bearing the scars of a high-risk and high-stress profession. The black hair on her head is tied back into a pretty bun with a few messy and up-plucked bangs sticking out - everything at the front is pressed under her {former} gang's signature red beret.

The horse-bunny tilts her head when you drag your eyes further down. {notRecruited: "What are you doing?" she asks non-confrontationally. /recruited: "Why not just ask me to unzip?" she snickers.} Still, Leila takes your in-depth ogling as a sign to present more of herself to you, starting with a slender finger running down her small, perky cleavage.

Owing to her life on the run, Leila's body is decidedly lean and well-suited to a {lawless/frontier} life. Under the {black latex/black and gold} uniform clinging tight to her broad, breed-ready bunny curves, powerful muscles flex with anxious energy, packed full of vigor and adrenaline. The {squeaky/smooth} material hugs tight to the leaper's shapely hips and gorgeously full ass in the most delightful of manners, enough to arouse you given more than a few seconds of imagination. As it is, even the smallest movements reveal ropy tendons under the curtain of tangerine fur.

{notRecruited: Her sweat-slick and unkempt orange coat glistens in the light of the room; sometimes, the perspiration comes close to dripping off in dirtied beads of collected salt. /recruited: Her orange coat got the cleaning and grooming it sorely needed when she became your employee. A pleasant, salon-style fragrance exudes from her, though the scent is still faintly marred by a building sweat nonetheless.} Lithe, defined arms end in rabbit's paws that, at first glance, look frail; the bunny-girl's body only gets thicker the further you look past her toned tummy, stretching into muscle-stacked thighs and rigid lagomorph limbs that culminate in wide-toed feet that {readLaquineCodex: can freely switch between digitigrade and plantigrade stance, a unique and certainly helpful aspect of laquine biology /else: make hopping around look preferable to walking normally}.

Over her body she wears {the sleek, standard issue latex uniform of her gang which creaks on every movement. The word 'Jumper' is spelt in red on one thigh, proclaiming her illicit affiliations to all who look/your company uniform, a smooth and less-noisy black-and-gold catsuit that mirrors her agile contours just as well as her old outfit}. Attached to her shield-belt are a variety of items, and below those her preferred sidearm is firmly holstered. Like those of her {old} gang, the loop of the belt is equipped with a series of microjet boosters to enhance her mobility should hostilities break out.

When your eyes are inevitably drawn to her crotch, you immediately spot the [leila.cockNoun]-shaped outline bulging against its coverings, engorged with lagomorphic libido. Leila runs a gloved paw over the outline of her bound ballsack, as full, heavy, and profoundly erotic as one would expect from a race of gifted breeders. An instant blush spreads across your face when she audibly pats her highly-endowed maleness -- your reaction earns a playful snerk from the laquine. The sensation also reminds you of the fat-lipped horse-pussy fit snug behind her perspirant-plastered orbs, its presence firmly hidden by more expressive means of reproduction.

{notRecruited: Although Leila's a pirate, you're still thankful that she's on the level with you, and seems more than willing to engage amicably than most around here. /recruited: Escaping Zheng Shi has only led to positive increases in Leila's mood. She smiles a lot more, and she's always willing to see to your needs. Thinking about what you helped her get away from it all gives you a deep sense of emotional satisfaction. /recruitedAndHired: Leila was happy enough just being able to leave Zheng Shi, but when you hired her on, she's been at your beck and call from day one, eager to prove her loyalty and affections. Glancing over her one last time fills you with a tangible sense of reassurance.}

// Blurb if none of the others apply

"Done staring yet?" she stretches out. "Looking's okay, but I'd prefer touching if you're that interested."

// pc Topping Blurb (do not use until crew)

"Are you thinking what I think you're thinking?" she smiles provokingly. "You can bed me and bend me whenever, [leila.pcTitle]. Over a console, in your chair... s'long as you put up better than last time!"

// Mutuality Blurb (do not use until crew)

"Feeling hot under the collar, {[pc.name]/captain}?" She idly flips one ear. "If you've got time, so do I... if you catch my drift. It'd be hard not to! Laquines have that kinda effect on horny [pc.guyGirl]s..."

// pc Subbing Blurb (do not use until crew)

"If I didn't know better, <b>[leila.pcTitle],<b>" she grins, "...I'd think you were waiting for me to pounce on you..."

{pcLust>70: She reaches up and grabs you by the head, bringing you to heel in the musky nexus of her scything thighs. "Yeah, took two seconds looking at your face to see how much you {need some cock. /cumAddict: need another hit. Lucky for you I don't ever run out.} How about it? Wanna earn your [leila.cumVisc] reward?"

She will come. May has been a sprint on this foxy milf. June is going to be a sprint on quite a few things... this Summer is going to be a very active one.

i6avOOd.png

Last edited:

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I though she would be one of the four already existing bunnies, I really liked that Chocolate bunny.

I'm sorry to say that idea was put to rest. You can see the conversation about this and what led to Leila being her own unique character in this thread on Page 7.

https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/williams-wall.15816/page-7#post-277039

There was also a very substantial vote I put up for it.

e1cd5b699e.png

Like I said then, it was not a decision made lightly. If you want more Chocolate bunny, then you will be getting more of her when Zheng Shi sees its final floor. I'll be reintroducing the Shock Hopper for a few reasons, and having her will be mildly important to recruiting Leila. I'm looking at some gang-wide orgies with the Jumpers in their little getaway on the Operations Deck, and I fully intend to take advantage of all the preg I wrote.

I think I'd like to introduce a sequence where you can impregnate all the bunnies without the normal limit with their enemy encounters. When you meet the Shock Hopper again I wanted to see how Fen felt about an option to disable their enemy encounter... provided you help them deal with their lusts :3

You'd be able to turn the encounters back on just like the Cum Witches in CoC1 of course! But I think it'll be a lot more sensible if you get in good with the five gang bosses and eventually get street cred to wander the base unopposed. I plan to do the same thing with Mikhail and Rat's Raiders; be able to turn the enemy encounter on and off.

(note on rats: It actually does not break anything to have them keep fighting you even though they like you. They see it as a challenge and a test, but I'll probably have to add more to the encounter for immersion reasons)

Last edited:

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Peaked a little bit early today, nothing major, but I'm going to post constant updates to the end of this just to keep the fire alive.

I've made it about 1/3 through [Eat Her Out] but I want the scene to have some more elements to it. I've worshiped and slapped her butt and started it off, but when I wake up later I'm going to slide in a Pheromones/Rut start because I want a more aggressive start to this and when I started the scene I subconsciously followed a more characteristic mood. In the rut (or pheromones) version, you get just push her up against something and undress her yourself, so it'll be fairly substantial.

Bianca's sexual personality is that she stirs and agitates a partner into going all out on her, which gets her to cum when she's being facefucked for example, she loves when she can get people to tap into their dominant side and use it on her. One thing I'm hopeful people get to see a lot of in her is how there's a little immersive progression in how you at first feel like you're being too rough but you slowly realize it's what she wants.

I also decided I wanted to branch out [Eat Her Out] harder, so that's why it will also take a little longer. I'm going to add a fork where, while you're eating her out, you keep her pinned up against the tree... or pull her down to sit on your face. And from the way I've described her ass, it only made sense. I want her to have as much initial content as possible going in to keep people busy with her until I push out her part 2 later this year... and her laquine assistant :V

Bianca is also the point that I mark the end of me doing these stupidly gigantic projects to implement all at once. This is just one of many reasons why my backlog has to be cleared before I can go on. The needs of others, too, for commissioning me and having me work for them also dictates that I change my habits. For over this last year the majority of content I've put forth has been ludicrously sized, often 120+ pages and typically very complex. Rat's Raiders is officially dwarfed by the effort that's gone into Bianca p1 -- she's at 233/pages 121291/ words and there's still, by my estimate... at least 6000-7000 to go. Finishing [Eat Her Out] and then completing [Thigh Sex] which has a normal and rut sequence.

I have never and have not burned out on writing large things. I very much enjoy it, but it's not going to be conducive going forward for anything. I have very much enjoyed the Patreon scenes I've been doing, and eagerly look forward to the next. Being able to context shift like that is good for the writing spirit and keeps one interested in what they're doing. Lingering on a single concept for too long invites, and I'm not being hyperbolic, it invites depression. Staying on one thing for so long, like with Laquine Pregnancy or Roxy, that courts bad emotion and slows down everything, hampers improvement... it bites. I think that's the biggest lesson I've learned to date.

That's why I'm going to shift to doing piecemeal content packs instead of all-in-ones. I want Leila to be an example of this; to be meetable, talk-to-able.. 4-5 sex scenes, basically 20-25k there. I want RooCrew to be this; first 25k words to be added which is her being brought on, having initial sex, talk scenes, a crew interaction or two while the rest gets worked on, and it frees up time for the code pile which has expanded thanks to Fen's efforts.

Also, I would like to mention that, similar to Roo, we have an artist working on four images for the Imagepack of Bianca, relevant to the scenes! I'm still waiting on the first sketch so we can agree on her details, and my chest could not be tighter. Until they're ready, you can look forward to these maybe being ready by the time she's ready to go in.

1) Pic of Bianca bent forward against a tree, looking over shoulder, ass and pussy exposed.
2) Pic of Bianca performing cock worship/fellatio on five different dick types: Human, Dog, Cat, Horse, Suula!
3) Pic of Bianca being thigh fucked
4) Pic of Bianca eating the PC's puss.

Anyway, that's my end of day ramble. I am very close to the completion of this. I can't wait to say I've done it. Please be patient a while longer.

Do you mean Bianca’s pheromones, pcs pheromones, or both?

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
That is an awesome sketch. That pose... I have to ask though, is she holding a gun or chained to a wall? Between that pose and the look on her face,she could be holding a gun, or her wrists are bound over a hook...

Reactions: William.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
That is an awesome sketch. That pose... I have to ask though, is she holding a gun or chained to a wall? Between that pose and the look on her face,she could be holding a gun, or her wrists are bound over a hook...

Thinking it's a hook is pretty hot ngl, but no, it's a gun. Which incidentally is what her appearance description describes, her having a sidearm. Jay is just that good.