William's Wall

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
She's keeping the bun ears.

moobere

May 19, 2017
It can't be helped :catte:

The amount of money that you have to globally earn from her and not the blackjack robot is undetermined, Fen will come up with that I'm sure. That, and you also have to cause her to gamegasm 10 times and exhaust her dialogue, so you don't go into this recruitment blind.

I think what I'm going to be most interested in is how many people give the dealer her Cat Ears back rather than keep the bunny ears.
Shes....shes a cat?

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Shes....shes a cat?

She's a kaithrit.

>In the seconds it took for you to make that discovery, another round has just played out. Roo sings praises and wishes the losers a shift in fortune. You pull out a loaded credit chit and glance at the cat-tailed dealer- wait, cat tails? So she's a kaithrit then! That explains the feline's fancy moves!

>>Treasure Nova's sunniest employee is a light-skinned kaithrit who's replaced her fluffy ears with those of a lop bunny's.

>>>
// Repeat

You ask your bubbly dealer for {a/another} <b>Roo-mination.</b> Roo's ears flop upwards and a wide grin breaks her mask; a yelp slips up her throat and she snickers uncontrollably.

"D'aw, sure!" she stammers through her chuckling.

// Merge

// fact 1 (cycle through then randomize)

"A lotta people ask about my ears, and the answer's not the most exciting," she simpers, "my boss - and he's the best! - really liked the idea when I asked to get 'em! Saw him watching an old story. There's something that terrans really liked, or like really, about cuties with bunny ears. Says it gives a place a' business a reeeaal..." she finishes dealing, "...hoppy feeling!"

You sigh, and she wags a finger. "Hehe, I'm a little spoiled. Let's play, now!"

Back to the game then.

moobere

May 19, 2017
She's a kaithrit.
Look I won't lie, the...research aspect of her content was what I came for, I guess I should read her stuff. Another question do we still get to choose the jumper that will be the companion? Or is she unique?

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Look I won't lie, the...research aspect of her content was what I came for, I guess I should read her stuff. Another question do we still get to choose the jumper that will be the companion? Or is she unique?

Leila will be a unique bun.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
500,000 Global winnings you say?

I'm -145,000 in the red. Still got plenty of money, but I mostly sex Roo with brute presistence. :p

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Thanks for the heads up William. That gives me something to look forward to as I wait for the next Public Patch...

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Feeling better. Hopefully well enough to finish some actual work soon; the last week I was practically incapacitated. I have Surgery next Thursday, hopefully nothing bad happens between now and then.

Roo's bust is almost done, point of fact! (And currently being drawn on Adjatha's stream right now, her bigger, milkier tiddies!)

Someone asked me to make this poll so sure why not.

https://www.strawpoll.me/17892455

Would you give Roo her cat ears back, or keep her bunny ears? Just for fun.

Reactions: ChromaTaphore

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Honestly, I'd keep her bunny ears, it makes her stand out more. Plus the floppy ears match the twinned tails.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I'd have her keep the bunny ears, but if she wants her original ones back, I'm game.

moobere

May 19, 2017
Feeling better. Hopefully well enough to finish some actual work soon; the last week I was practically incapacitated. I have Surgery next Thursday, hopefully nothing bad happens between now and then.

Roo's bust is almost done, point of fact! (And currently being drawn on Adjatha's stream right now, her bigger, milkier tiddies!)

Someone asked me to make this poll so sure why not.

https://www.strawpoll.me/17892455

Glad your feeling better, even if slightly. Bunnies for lyfe aswell.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Rabbits, fertility, symbolism, all that.

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
Now that I spent a day laying the groundwork for my latest large commission, I'm happy to announce that Roo has been enough of a hit to the developers that a Crew Expansion is now being worked on. You will be able to add the busty kaithrit to your crew, and it will be a substantial amount of content.

The bullet points are as follows:
  • Roo can be bought as a Slave, or can be bought as a Free Woman. You can also grant her Freedom if you chose to enslave her.
  • Her mannerisms and available sex change depending on her status as a Slave or Free Woman.
  • As a slave or free woman, she can be requested to do things or be given orders to follow, these are:
    • No interaction with other crew (slave)
    • No masturbating (slave)
    • How to beg for relief (slave, possibly both)*
    • Be confined to the ship (slave)
    • Wear her slave collar (both)
    • Be nude (both)
  • Roo's lust will be tracked like Sera's. Roo is already a trained slave, so there's no need to break her. She will follow orders!
  • Roo comes with her remote vibrators, and you as the PC will have full control over them, for Slave or Free Roo. Under the Codex, you have a feature called 'Extra Options', and you'll be able to toggle her vibes at several settings. It is possible to force her to orgasm or make her so horny that she fails to follow orders. It's also possible to be on the ship, force an orgasm with MAX POWER, and hear an orgasmic squeal from down the corridor. Through this wireless feature, you can always make sure your bed warming catslut is ready to be bred when you come home.
  • Roo can be asked to get her Cat Ears back.
  • Roo will come with the Pet Name feature; you can have her refer to you as whatever you'd like, a custom input. Still figuring out how to have a name set for her though.
  • Roo can still get huge milky tits.
  • Yes, she can sleep with you.
  • Yes, she will give morning BJs and Titfucks. Under the covers.
This doc will be available to my patrons, and will be my plan going forward instead of Leila due to extenuating circumstances. Bianca will still hopefully be finished first, followed by my promised poll scene, but RooCrew is my next main project. Hopefully for all the dom players out there, they will mightily enjoy this content. I wasn't expecting the fervor behind her, and being able to lay this out has really gotten me to fall in love with her even more.

Adjatha's version of her face, though, is all the reason I need...

That said, I think the challenge is going to be maintaining the slave element. There are a lot of emotions that can go into how the PC treats the slave. My current idea is to go heavier on alignment checks in how you refer to and treat her rather than a blanket assumption that she is property to everyone. For example, Bimbo, Kind, and Misch PCs treat enslaving her as indentured servitude, and that they are doing her a favor and saving her from a worse fate. Hard and Bro PCs will treat her as the property she is.

*How to beg for relief: By this, Roo will beg the PC for sex if she becomes too horny. You can dictate beforehand how she does it. I'm taking a page out of Wsan's Firepup. You can tell her to present on all fours, to open wide, etc.

45419ba5de.jpg

Oh and for what it's worth, Roo was created to this music. I always thought it was appropriate for her personality.
Late to the game but wanted to say, best news ever!

Hope your surgery went well!

Reactions: ScarletteKnight

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
I like roo's design but how about instead of turning her ears back to a cats change her two cat tails into a bunny tail? Or are the tails part of her scenes? (I only know what she looks like I've not meet her yet)

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I like roo's design but how about instead of turning her ears back to a cats change her two cat tails into a bunny tail? Or are the tails part of her scenes? (I only know what she looks like I've not meet her yet)

Because Roxy is a bunny girl who just got into the game, and I'm already making bunny girls later and I'd prefer to keep her as a Kaithrit. Reminder that we only have Kase and that we don't have many sexable kaithrit. Kaithrit tails are also expressive, according to their lore, and what Roo does with her tails in sex matters and will be hot/cute/sexy etc.

In short, no bunbunpoofs, there'll be more than ample time for those later!

As noted above, kaithrits have feline-like tails, with two to a specimen. These tails are functionally prehensile, if too weak in most cases to use for wielding weapons. An entire social strata exists within kaithrit society involving them; tail body-language is an important part of understanding kaithrits and how they communicate with each other. Motions and positioning, these can all speak volumes to another kaithrit or a trained observer. Contact with a tail is a social language in its own right. Who a kaithrit touches, how, when, and where, are all bound by distinctive aspects of kaithrit proprietary. For example, a simple looping of one tail tip around another kaithrit’s tail-tip signifies a friendly acquaintance and is a polite greeting, whilst doing the same with both tails on the same side is a gesture of sibling affection and doing it with one tail on either side, so that both Kaithrits must be facing each other, is a romantic gesture similar to a cuddle. More intimate tail-touches are supposed to be kept private or to the bedroom, but may be seen as an expression of dominance in a social context.

When dealing with aliens, a kaithrit’s tail-touching often serves as an indicator of social interest; they prefer to stroke the alien’s tail, if they have one, but the buttocks and thighs will suffice. A side effect of this, though, is that most tail-touching gestures they can perform are signifiers of lust or camaraderie - the equivalent of a friendly spank on the ass, for example.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Depends on Roo, does she want to keep the bunny ears? If she's neutral/wants cat ears, I may/will turn her back. I've a question though. Given her fate of being fired and ship crew size limits, would we have the option to hire her to our nursery? We might just run into the scenario where we've no space and got her fired, as I know I'm sporting 14 crew members already and now 15 with this Roo content expansion.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Roo says it herself: she got the bunny ears for fun for her job, and her boss allowed it. There's a few things to unpack from that dialogue snippet. Once you have her on board you can ask more directly about her ears and suggest that she get her cat ears back. Regardless of her being owned as a slave, she shrugs her shoulders, telling you whichever pair makes you hoppier is fine.

Reactions: eveoflife

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Roo says it herself: she got the bunny ears for fun for her job, and her boss allowed it. There's a few things to unpack from that dialogue snippet. Once you have her on board you can ask more directly about her ears and suggest that she get her cat ears back. Regardless of her being owned as a slave, she shrugs her shoulders, telling you whichever pair makes you hoppier is fine.
Ah, okay. So ... I know you got a lot on your plate, but will there be an alternate method to save her when we get the ship crew limit expansion? Like, place her on Tavros? Nursery employment, rent a room, something like that to keep her from being gone from the game?

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Ah, okay. So ... I know you got a lot on your plate, but will there be an alternate method to save her when we get the ship crew limit expansion? Like, place her on Tavros? Nursery employment, rent a room, something like that to keep her from being gone from the game?

All I can say for certain is that when she's not on crew she shacks up in the Nursery Apartment.

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
Are you currently maining this idea or are you still working on that longstanding character?

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Are you currently maining this idea or are you still working on that longstanding character?

Right now i'd like to get that patreon scene that was voted on early in the month done. Losing half the month to oral pain didn't help, I've got more catch-up to do heh heh. Finish patreon scene with the Slyveren and Mouse, see if I can finish Bianca before surgery... then main Roo.

Last edited:

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Because of my health concern in April my progress report is going to be less than stellar. I was unable to work reliably for a major stretch and I fear that being the case post-Surgery, but for now I take a bit of solace in finishing the April vote for Mouse & Slyveren, which ended up not being so much a scene but a 30 page xpac to the Slyveren and Rat's Raiders content.

That's what happens when I translate what was originally a fiction idea to a thing in-game I wanted the PC to be able to participate in ^^;

When implemented you'll be able to find an event in the south tiles on the Foundry Deck, and a Slyveren Slavebreaker will have cornered one of the Mouse Boys from my Rat Pack. You can watch her work him over, be the third wheel, or help her work him over.

And I think it all works together pretty well, and helping her out should be good fun for Cum Addicts/Bimbos :)

I didn't make Bianca on her month, but I feel like my mind's been realigned lately. Just being able to finish the 16k words of snake and mouse in three~ rough days is a bit of a boost. With luck I won't be too groggy to work post-surgery. Not gonna lie, kinda getting lulled into a false sense of security by the fact my crippling pain has vanished in the last week or so, but the surgery has to happen because it'll just come back sadly.

I'll post more when I have real updates. I know there's a lot of fervor for Roo, and I'm right there with it. I'm so close to just knocking off the last of my promised backlog and being able to focus on the future, on other commissions. I'll need to as well if I want to beat the bill, too.

For now, I'll leave you with a pic, and my word that things are going to come together, it's only a matter of when.

4db38b435d.jpg

Last edited:

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
Hope you get better!

Also, the pic is great! I was solidly on floppy ears before but now I am really agonizing over which I want lol.

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Always put your health first. To paraphrase Boba Fett, you're no good to us dead. I won't lie, dental surgery sucks and will typically leave you useless until the drugs wear off, and the feeling like shit for the next few days to a week depending on what you had done. Seriously, take care of yourself, we the fans understand.

About your snake and mouse scene, does it effect your standing with the Rats in any way?

Roo looks amazing, I'm really torn with keeping her bunny ears or getting her cat ears back. Of course, once you get Leila implemented, I think that will be an easier choice... maybe...

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Sweet. As much as I like the Rats, grinding for rep can be a little tedious. At any rate, I'm looking forward to this encounter.

As always, thanks for the reply.