William's Wall

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Is there a reason that goo's can not go any further with Bianca other then the fact that they are not considered bipeds, even thought they now have the ability to become bipedal?

Her familiarity is capped at 50 in Part 1. Familiarity is uncapped to 100 in Part 2 because Part 2 contains an option called [Cuddle] which advances the relationship, and Bianca will not cuddle with Taurs or Goos, ergo no advancement. The stated reason for this is that she wants to be able to entangle with someone on her own level. She can't put her heart into it unless she's grasping against flesh and bone, knotting legs etc.

In other words, it's simply me being strict for her. Goos will be able to engage in regular sex in random encounters though, so they'll have something over taurs.

Reactions: Evil

General Drayfox

Nov 7, 2016
So, will we able to put any babies in Bianca?

Also is her second husband still around for the purposes of lighting him on fire?

moobere

May 19, 2017
Ok William i'll admit it...the wait for my 3 vagina Steele to turn into Shock Hopper's private cumdump is killing me...I hate you...but I love you...

Reactions: William.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Ok William i'll admit it...the wait for my 3 vagina Steele to turn into Shock Hopper's private cumdump is killing me...I hate you...but I love you...

Yeah it'll be waiting a while sorry, I'd like her to be on the last floor above the Rec Deck and all. That way you can get reamed on her bed or something, maybe in front of the whole gang. I think I'd like at least two normal sex scenes plus one/two unique ones if you're gonna top her (she can accept hyper dicks) or you want to be her bitch right in front of a bunch of doped up bunny bitches.

There's some chance for a lot more unique and random sex up there too, but it's too soon to say. I'd like to work with Savin on this.

Reactions: moobere

moobere

May 19, 2017
Yeah it'll be waiting a while sorry, I'd like her to be on the last floor above the Rec Deck and all. That way you can get reamed on her bed or something, maybe in front of the whole gang. I think I'd like at least two normal sex scenes plus one/two unique ones if you're gonna top her (she can accept hyper dicks) or you want to be her bitch right in front of a bunch of doped up bunny bitches.

There's some chance for a lot more unique and random sex up there too, but it's too soon to say. I'd like to work with Savin on this.
See...now im more hyped for this than the Star Wars movie AND game combined.

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
Will, make sure I'm the one to code any new shock hopper preg stuff. Due to the strange way the LDC/Shock Hopper fight scene was coded, I had to hack the preg stuff a bit, so some special handling will be needed for future stuff.

Normally preg stuff "just works" for any sex scenes once it is in, but this time it is different. Future shock hopper scenes could get some weird results otherwise.

Last edited:

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Something interesting:
TiTs_Jumper_litter_bug.png

Had a gray jumper fill a womb before her current pregnancy ended. So when giving birth, got the birth scene as if all three wombs were gray jumpers (the one you get from having all wombs filled from breeder's bliss scenes). It's not a big deal as the expected amount of children birthed, but I need know: where did it get 21 laquines from?

moobere

May 19, 2017
Something interesting:

Had a gray jumper fill a womb before her current pregnancy ended. So when giving birth, got the birth scene as if all three wombs were gray jumpers (the one you get from having all wombs filled from breeder's bliss scenes). It's not a big deal as the expected amount of children birthed, but I need know: where did it get 21 laquines from?
Your rampant breeding broke the game, do not pass go do not collect $200 go directly to jail.

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
The code to birth 2 to 3 wombs at once if within 24 hours of each other is pretty intricate. Good to see that the actual birth worked correctly and the other 2 wombs are still preg. It just used the wrong kid total in the text. My guess is it might have used old counts from the last birth.

Are all three pregs the grey jumper? Do you have that save from right before the birth?

Reactions: ChromaTaphore

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Apparently, Cptn. Steele is the cure to the Laquine plague.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Apparently, Cptn. Steele is the cure to the Laquine plague.

My headcanon is that when you have laquine kids it defeats the fertility plague, so you're curing the plague and also repopulating the race.

Also SheepPun has finished my commission. It's a reminder of how close I am to doing these things, and how far I've come. It means a lot to me to receive this. Leila and her sister Reina as done by Sheep.

8b74b08298.png

Last edited:

moobere

May 19, 2017
My headcanon is that when you have laquine kids it defeats the fertility plague, so you're curing the plague and also repopulating the race.

Also SheepPun has finished my commission. It's a reminder of how close I am to doing these things, and how far I've come. It means a lot to me to receive this. Leila and her sister Reina as done by Sheep.
Who are these gals if might ask, Also when I think that you just spit them out ol' school gatiling gun style...is that werid?

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Who are these gals if might ask

Leila is the crewbun Jumper I've teased and wanted to work on for a very long time. Before Leila, I was going to make my own bun attached to Bianca as a nurse, but then Fen said he was ok with waifu'ing a Jumper and then things went from there. Just because I had Leila didn't mean I was going to discard Reina, so they became sisters.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
It would be cool to feed the bunny carrots, I cold see Leila trying to keep her cool, while steel tempts her with a carrot

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Doesn't stop them from enjoying the hell out of them. Like with humans and so many things that are horrible for us, that we love to do such as drinking and many types of recreational drugs...

Reactions: Skylinegtr34

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Not only the natural sugar (likewise apples should only be an occasional treat), but the fact is that rabbits aren't designed to eat root vegetables. Its too tough for their digestive systems and can cause them several health problems. Really, the only things rabbits should be eating is hay and a small amount of pellets, as well as supplementing them with small handfuls of washed dark greens such as kale, cabbage leaves and broccoli. Also, if you have a garden, let them eat growing grass, not clippings.

Rabbit care - the more you know!