William's Wall

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
I was just looking at your projected content road-map and saw this...
  • Cyber Punk Security Operative Expansion (Girl Cat needs a loss scene, and two bad ends); also including an exclusive subbing scene for Mouse PCs.
I have to ask, is one of her associated Bad Ends related to drinking her milk? Addictive qualities such as if you drink too much in a certain time frame... from the scene before and after her offer I could easily see this being a thing.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I was just looking at your projected content road-map and saw this...
  • Cyber Punk Security Operative Expansion (Girl Cat needs a loss scene, and two bad ends); also including an exclusive subbing scene for Mouse PCs.
I have to ask, is one of her associated Bad Ends related to drinking her milk? Addictive qualities such as if you drink too much in a certain time frame... from the scene before and after her offer I could easily see this being a thing.

For their bad ends this is what I have had rattling in my head for all the time spent not writing them

1) Their personal loss scenes (maleCat throatfuck) are going to need to happen a number of times, and then you get a warning after the penultimate loss outro that you are about to be bad ended.

2) Next time you meet a SecOp they will throw you a collar and you can willingly accept your place or fight it off (which will also reset the loss count like Jumpers in a way, or we could do Slavebreaker style dominance, they have a counter in the codex)

The Malecat badend will be standard fare fucktoy. The emergence of the Cyber Punk supported Tap Hall on the Rec Deck gives me more options though. the Femcat's loss was initially a scene where she keeps you around to test her new features and for personal satisfaction, might change it a bit.

While the Male SecOp throatfucks you into stupidity, she will use her milk and smother you with her tiddies and do massive amounts of Femdom. I have only the intro to that story written. If you have a dick she bathes your cock in aphro milk after making you suckle and titfucks you, but if you don't have a dick she just rides your face, and being a Kaithrit there's ample use of tails for language etc.

As for the Mouse PC subbing scene, that's a neutral thing. For PCs with Mouse Ear and Mouse Tail you can get a rare, random event on the foundry where the Girlcat approaches you non-hostile and tries to assert on you. She'll bully the hell out of you if you don't run. This event won't proc a fight or anything.

Reactions: ChromaTaphore

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
@null_blank This is an important message.

Shot,

f0e8265b9b.png

Chaser!

df4aab068a.png

Laquine Preg is Done, and will be ready for Merge This Week.

NOW, with that out of the way, I'd like to also announce...

Roxy is Done.

Well, NOT ENTIRELY, but the things that SheepPun slated for Roxy are there, finished. I still want to add my Dommy BJ scene to it, and after that, I'm going to get started on Roo, the ZS Blackjack Dealer, finally. I missed my mark on kitty-dealer by two days but oh well! Still, more pregger buns.

I've been working 12 hours a day the past 3 days and I've remained very well focused on what I'm doing. I guess I won't get to finish Bianca by the 20th... but I can definitely start her by then. If I do three good days of editing on her, to be honest, she'll be done by month's end. I think, TBH, I may actually be starting Rodenian TF by the end of March. So far this month has been very good for me, and my roadmap is slowly clearing up. In the best mood ever.

Please look forward to Pregnant Laquines!

Regardless

Jul 20, 2018
For PCs with Mouse Ear and Mouse Tail you can get a rare, random event on the foundry where the Girlcat approaches you non-hostile and tries to assert on you. She'll bully the hell out of you if you don't run.
Will a Steele with Rodenian ears and a mouse tail be able to access the scene after you add the tf?

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Will a Steele with Rodenian ears and a mouse tail be able to access the scene after you add the tf?

Yeah it's going to be a specific scene for Mouse/Rodenian PCs. And you'll need Mouse-like Ears and a Mouse Tail. The last two are probably redundant for racial score. If you wanted an idea of how I plan to approach that random scene, please see this image. NSFW.

Laquine preg pr on GitHub!

Long journey over :weary:

Last edited:

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
It would be cool if the pc has mouse ears, that there would be a scene were they get ear fucked

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
It would be cool if the pc has mouse ears, that there would be a scene were they get ear fucked

I laid out all the scenes I want to see from existing content for PC Ear Pussies. Still waiting on the commissioner to come up with stuff he wants prioritized. Not all of this will exist right away - maybe not in general - but whichever I feel is hottest I'll do so that PC ear pussies have some weight behind 'em.

c0db9bab38.png

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Nice, that’s a shit ton of content, i especially like the kiro and kally ear fuck, and Sheila and Anno, also the glory hole as well

I’m guessing that the mouse ears remove lactation?

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I’m guessing that the mouse ears remove lactation?

Actually have not thought about that. There's a lot of Rodenian Biology that I need to concrete out with Fen because we've both waffled on that forever, especially with regards to their reproductive system. I would think they don't have mammary glands because they lay eggs through their tits. For the PC they may be able to lactate just fine.

Also If you want to know a secret, I made a mistake in writing Ear Sex for the Rat's Raiders encounter. Rodenian Ears are not self lubricating, but even after reviewing the Codex twice, I missed that part, so their ears are referred to as being slimy. I'm going to in fact pass this off as Pink Rat being modded (because during development things can change in strange ways, so we'll just ignore that happens to White Rat) to have special-er ears.

And I'm going to make it possible to have a few perks and/or flags trip for the PC to get self lubricating ear pussies, and to also have them get a pumped sort of status. Otherwise, Rodenian ears are frictionless and don't lube :V

Reactions: Skylinegtr34

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Holy carp, that is a ton of good stuff. Do you have to have mouse ears to have earginas, or can I transform them into fuckable doggo ears?

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Holy carp, that is a ton of good stuff. Do you have to have mouse ears to have earginas, or can I transform them into fuckable doggo ears?

That's also something have to hash out with Fen. As it stands I want the PC to have to be a mouse, be bipedal, etc, be considered an actual Rodenian for the ear pussies to be obtained. He'll probably want it more ubiquitous.

The reason I have what I have in mind is so it can be ultra specific and it should let me basically write it the way I want. Rodenian sex is very, very submissive oriented. I'm sure I'll come up with a lot of ways to put the biology to use in a not so subby fashion, but... yeah that's about it heh heh. Honestly I think being a Rodenian would be great for buttslut sorts of players too, since use of Rodenian TF will have rare chances to remove normal pussies.

TBH I'd also like a starting half-Rodenian race where you can choose to have both or one or the other.

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
Actually have not thought about that. There's a lot of Rodenian Biology that I need to concrete out with Fen because we've both waffled on that forever, especially with regards to their reproductive system. I would think they don't have mammary glands because they lay eggs through their tits. For the PC they may be able to lactate just fine.

I mean you can always go the platypus/echidna route with them and just have the mothers sweat milk like a good weird mammal

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
That's also something have to hash out with Fen. As it stands I want the PC to have to be a mouse, be bipedal, etc, be considered an actual Rodenian for the ear pussies to be obtained. He'll probably want it more ubiquitous.

The reason I have what I have in mind is so it can be ultra specific and it should let me basically write it the way I want. Rodenian sex is very, very submissive oriented. I'm sure I'll come up with a lot of ways to put the biology to use in a not so subby fashion, but... yeah that's about it heh heh. Honestly I think being a Rodenian would be great for buttslut sorts of players too, since use of Rodenian TF will have rare chances to remove normal pussies.

TBH I'd also like a starting half-Rodenian race where you can choose to have both or one or the other.
It's purely an aesthetic thing for me, I'm sure I'll love the actual content, I'd just prefer to look a certain way.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
It's purely an aesthetic thing for me, I'm sure I'll love the actual content, I'd just prefer to look a certain way.

I just realized I forgot to say what I actually planned to do.

For the purpose of ear pussies, and to avoid messing with existing parsers and all that (and why my idea was set to being a Rodenian in general) was that we would just add a new ear type, EAR_TYPE_RODENIAN, which would then come with all the blurbs and descriptions and be what the game checked for when deciding if an Ear Sex scene could fire i.e from combat.

I want it to be added with as little pain as possible, because as I understand Ears don't have flags, but considering Lop ears being added recently I think they do now, sort of, and TiTSEd doesn't recognize that.

Alyeska

Nov 3, 2018
TBH I would rather like if you did go all the way with it, breast wombs and all, but, I also understand the hastle with such things as the parser not being able to understand a new womb type. *chuckles softly* Never mind someone trying to ear fuck a poor rodenian with a horse cock or something like that. Not gonna fit.
I also have a few ideas for loss, and win scenes, even a few bad/good ends.
Something else to consider, just how carefull a half rodenian Steele would have to be, to not end up mind fucked to slutery or worse? Or if Steele went as far into being a rodenian as the transformatives would alow? Would add the need to be extra carefull with just who Steele lost to, and who Steele was willing to trust/subbmit to.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
TBH I would rather like if you did go all the way with it, breast wombs and all, but, I also understand the hastle with such things as the parser not being able to understand a new womb type. *chuckles softly* Never mind someone trying to ear fuck a poor rodenian with a horse cock or something like that. Not gonna fit.
Something else to consider, just how carefull a half rodenian Steele would have to be, to not end up mind fucked to slutery or worse? Or if Steele went as far into being a rodenian as the transformatives would alow? Would add the need to be extra carefull with just who Steele lost to, and who Steele was willing to trust/subbmit to.

There will be no hedonary gland. That was Veto'd by Fen directly, because it'd just cause too many issues.

There will also be no PC Breast Egg Laying. Period; also Veto'd by Fen directly.

As for how the PC will feel going through the motions... well, have faith in me and in my subbiness :)

Alyeska

Nov 3, 2018
As for how the PC will feel going through the motions... well, have faith in me and in my subbiness :)

Oh I do, and I remember you saying that before. I expect we are going to be in for a fun ride with everything that you have added so far.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018

Lol my pc has a dick that 16 inches long, 9 inches in girth, and 2.9 inches across, and it fit perfectly in her mouse ear

Also, I wanted to ask, are you going to plan to remove the rats? (Because I read somewhere where you said that you have plans to remove them in the future) I hope not though

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Lol my pc has a dick that 16 inches long, 9 inches in girth, and 2.9 inches across, and it fit perfectly in her mouse ear

Also, I wanted to ask, are you going to plan to remove the rats? (Because I read somewhere where you said that you have plans to remove them in the future) I hope not though

They won't be an enemy encounter when you decide to meet their boss. Concluding their arc one way or the other means no more getting ambushed in Zheng Shi. If you want to keep interacting, they all become NPCs.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Oh ok, sorry I misunderstood, I got worried that you would take them out of the game or something

Alyeska

Nov 3, 2018
Would be kinda cool if they become npcs, and posable allys, I could easily see a nice Steele actualy wanting to try and help the rodenians, even if just by coming up with better protections for them like helmets that provide better ear protection for them.
The rodenians are kinda stuck being underdogs, and with the hedontery gland, easy to enslave, and worse, turn into willing slaves. Perhaps a future idea would be to find a way to free the rodenians that have been enslaved like that? Just a random thought. *chuckles* I could just see, a small group of people trained in ear sex, just to condition the poor rodenians to be normal again.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
I just realized I forgot to say what I actually planned to do.

For the purpose of ear pussies, and to avoid messing with existing parsers and all that (and why my idea was set to being a Rodenian in general) was that we would just add a new ear type, EAR_TYPE_RODENIAN, which would then come with all the blurbs and descriptions and be what the game checked for when deciding if an Ear Sex scene could fire i.e from combat.

I want it to be added with as little pain as possible, because as I understand Ears don't have flags, but considering Lop ears being added recently I think they do now, sort of, and TiTSEd doesn't recognize that.
Yeah, figured that would be the case. It's fine, can't have everything.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
My body bunny is ready.

You started your journey as a human, but you’ve become a laquine over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 5 feet and 3 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.6 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a bright yellow jacket and pants enhanced with microcircuitry, using a hardlight anti-gravity thong for underwear, and girding your upper body with a hardlight anti-gravity bra.

You have a short-muzzled face covered in steel fur. The constant twitches of your nose and the length of your incisors gives your visage an obvious bunny-like cuteness. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with juicy lips, an adorable nose and long, beautiful eyelashes. Metallically glistening sable eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. A pair of alert rabbit ears stick up 29 inches from the top of your null, swaying and darting as you go. Your mouth contains a thick, purple tongue that, if you so desire so desire, can extend a fair portion from your mouth. Its tip is blunted slightly. Because it constantly produces a steady stream of wet lube, the inside of your mouth stays well lubricated.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, mostly covered in a layer of steel fur. Parts of your body emit aphrodisiac-laced pheromones, enticing potential mates. Your furry arms end with small, delicate paws. Each finger has a soft pad on the underside as well. You couldn’t ask for a less threatening pair of mits. You have waspish hips that swell out under your trim waistline, and your huge, plump backside wobbles like a bowl full of jello as you go. A short, soft bunny tail sprouts just above your butt, twitching constantly whenever you’re distracted. Your legs thicken below the waist as they turn into soft-furred rabbit-like legs. You even have large bunny feet that make hopping around a little easier than walking. Your middle is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have two udders, capped with one 0.3-inch nipple each. The average-sized areolae are pink. Your breasts are producing milk but are nowhere near full at the moment. You could easily fill a DD-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your beast-cock is 12 inches long and two inches across when fully erect. It’s mottled pink and black in a very animalistic pattern. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. The shaft of your manhood naturally retracts into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid. Its surface is slick and slippery, covered in an abundant amount of moist lubrication. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s. A fuzzy furry, sloshing scrotum filled with four large testicles swings low under your mare-member. You estimate each testicle to be about four inches around and 1.3 inches across.

You have three pink, equine honeypots, all similar in appearance.
Your first entrance is a pink, equine pussy with one 0.7-inch clit, frequently drooling its ever-present girl-cum, its lips primly pressed together as if waiting for something.
The second slit is a pink, equine slit with one 0.7-inch clit, frequently drooling its ever-present girl-cum, its lips primly pressed together as if waiting for something.
The third and final vagina is a pink, equine slit with one 0.7-inch clit, frequently drooling its ever-present girl-cum, its lips primly pressed together as if waiting for something.
Each vagina’s exterior lips are fat and swollen. They could easily be described as rubbery, and they often shine with a wet sheen, regardless of your arousal. When you’re aroused, you’re told that they wink. Their lips and insides are covered in numerous nub-like protrusions. They’re ridiculously puffy and lush with womanly flesh. Even under clothing, they fully display their monumental moose-knuckles.

You have one anus, placed between your cheeks where it belongs with immense streams of lubricant gushing profusely from the orifice, unrestrained and unending. Your pucker is inhumanly soft and puffy, a beckoning donut with a perfect little hole in the middle.

Stats

Personal Statistics
* Name: Lily Steele
* Upbringing: Athletic
* Affinity: Willpower
* Initial Race: Human
* Current Race: Laquine
* Height: 5’ 3”
* Weight: 110.25 lbs
* Sex: Hermaphrodite
* Gender Alignment: Female
* Gender Appearance Rating: 141, Feminine
* Femininity: 100 %
* Personality Score: 0, Kind
* Alcohol Tolerance: 100/100
* Body Exposure Level: Clothed
* Exhibitionism: 100/100
* Carry Threshold: 4801.75 lbs
Head
* Face: Furred, Muzzled, Lapine
* Hair: Steel, Hair
* Hair, Length: 1’ 1”
* Hair, Style: Pigtail Buns
* Ears: 2’ 5”, Lapine
* Eyes: 2, Sable, Human
* Lips: Luscious, Sparkly Pink
* Tongue: Long, Prehensile, Lubricated, Squishy, Aphrodisiac, Raskvel
Body
* Tone: 0/100/100
* Thickness: 0/0/100
* Skin: Furred, Fur
* Skin Tone: Pale
* Fur Color: Steel
* Arms: 2, Furred, Paws, Lapine
* Legs: 2, Furred, Paws, Digitgrade, Lapine
* Tail: 1, Furred, Fluffy, Lapine
* Genital Elasticity: 10
* Genital Location: Waist
* Pheromone Level: 13
Chest
* Breasts: 2 Breasts
* Nipples: 2 Pink Nipples, 1 per breast, Lactation Active
* Nipple, Length Ratio: 1
* Areola, Width Ratio: 1
Lactation
* Milk, Type: Milk
* Milk, Capacity: 0 %
* Milk, Current: 0 mLs
* Milk, Max: 650 mLs
* Milk, Production Training: 0 %
* Milk, Production Bonus: 100 %
Breasts
* Breast, Count: 2
* Breast, Size: DD-cups
* Breast Row, Weight: 4 lbs
* Nipple, Type: Normal
* Nipple, Length: 0.375 in each
* Areola, Size: 0.75 in each
Male Organs
* Penis, Count: 1
* Testicle, Count: 4
* Testicle, Size: 1 3/8” across, 4 1/4” around, each
* Testicle, Volume: 20.356 mLs, each
* Testicle, Weight: 3.793 lbs, total
* Penis, Virginity: Taken
* Cum, Type: Milk
* Cum, Capacity: 100 %
* Cum, Quantity Modifier: 3100 %
* Cum, Current Internal: 19171 mLs
* Cum, Probable Ejaculation: 3980 mLs
* Cum, Max: 19171 mLs
* Refractory Rate: 3100 %
* Virility: 1145 %
* Virility, Speed Modifier: 100 %
Penis
* Type: Blunt, Flared, Sheathed, Lubricated, Nubby, Mottled Pink and Black, Equine
* Length, Flaccid: 9”
* Length, Current: 10”
* Length, Erect: 1’
* Thickness: 2”
* Thickness, Ratio Modifier: 100 %
* Girth: 6 5/16”
* Volume, Physical: 38.64 cubic inches
* Volume, Effective: 28.98 cubic inches
* Capacity: 64.4 cubic inches
* Weight: 1.449 lbs
Female Organs
* Vagina, Count: 3
* Clitoris, Count: 3
* Clitoris, Length: 0.75 in, each
* Clitoris, Weight: 0.028 lbs, total
* Vagina, Virginity: Taken
* Girlcum, Type: Girl Cum
* Girlcum, Quantity Modifier: 3300 %
* Girlcum, Probable Ejaculation: 22230 mLs
* Fertility: 1260 %
* Fertility, Speed Modifier: 1200 %
* Fertility, Quantity Modifier: 100 %
First Vagina
* Type: Fully Pumped, Lubricated, Nubby, Pink, Equine
* Hymen: Taken
* Capacity, Bonus: 830 cubic inches
* Capacity, Effective: 19140 cubic inches
* Looseness Level: 1
* Wetness Level: 7, Squirter
* Clitoris: 1
* Clitoris, Weight: 0.009 lbs
Second Vagina
Third Vagina
Belly
* Belly, Size Rating: 0.707
* Belly, Weight: 2.28 lbs
* Cumflation, Anal: Cum, 441 mLs
* Cumflation, Vaginal: Cum, 266 mLs
Ass
* Hip, Size Rating: 10
* Butt, Size Rating: 18
* Butt, Weight: 9.45 lbs
* Butt, Tone: 0/20/100
* Anus: 1, Lubricated, Slightly Pumped, Asshole
* Anus, Virginity: Taken
* Anus, Capacity, Bonus: 1200 cubic inches
* Anus, Capacity, Effective: 28748.333 cubic inches
* Anus, Looseness Level: 0.5
* Anus, Wetness Level: 7.75
Sexuality
* Orgasms, Total: 2332
* Orgasms, Time Since Last Orgasm: 47 minutes
* Masturbation, Times Autofellatio: 68

I only used TiTsed to switch back to a single pair of bunny ears otherwise this was done all via RNG.

Reactions: William.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Wait what version are you on @null_blank

A pair of alert rabbit ears stick up 29 inches from the top of your null, swaying and darting as you go.

Bug detected. they shouldn't be showing inches like that (might be because of save edit) but this should also have been fixed :thinking:

TiTSEd will need to start tracking Ear Flags soon I think.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Wait what version are you on @null_blank

Bug detected. they shouldn't be showing inches like that (might be because of save edit) but this should also have been fixed :thinking:

TiTSEd will need to start tracking Ear Flags soon I think.
I believe the last public one. I believe the null ears were already reported somewhere I think.

Reactions: William.