William's Wall

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
It's near.

Base gestation time is 180 days before speed modifiers. Better hook up with some Laquine Ears or take some Motherhusks!

(And there'll be a lot of nursery interactions when your children reach advanced age, one year, then three years. Make sure to keep having kids, gotta repopulate the laquine race and save them from the plague with superior CEO genes.)
Orefish shards can also increase fertility speed
And obviously you should take Laquine ears as these can get a 1000% ferility speed modifier instead of the mere 700% from motherhusks or te even worse max of 190% (if you are lucky)

Reactions: William.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
Also as soon as the laquine ears are completed i will personally go through their nightmarish length and update them

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
Well it shouldn't be hard, what is to be added is in my OP.
It is like 2/5ths of all of the treatment right now about so about 2000 lines. I am currently doing items with around 500 lines each.
I am sticking to the nightmarish length thing

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Laquine Ears is and will probably always be the golden standard for getting incubation speed up.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
The latest Backer patch launched just now, and contains the new Laquine Ears effects among other things. You can now legitimately obtain Lapine Legs. Better late than never, they say!

Among other additions, other sweet sweet things like Musky Pheromones can now also be legitimately obtained.

But my favorite: Lop Ears now exist. You can now be a proper lop bunny instead of always having upraised bun ears! Enjoy your rabbit future, if that's your thing ;)

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States

That's what the original doc stated, so I made it possible.

f8bf1e92da.png

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
The Laquine Ears patch news made my day. The entire reason I downloaded TiTS Ed was do to the shortcomings of the original Laquine Ears TF item. So once again, thank you for the major upgrade.

Gigas_Magus

Sep 19, 2018
In an old, forgotten codex.
Since the addition of lop ears, I didn't know that the original ones stood straight up (but I have the tendency to skim over things). I might definitely check those out since I pretty much just play as a bunny morph these days. I'm also curious if I can make a convincing Raskvel character now with the addition of those ears. That would warrant another playthrough.

Fengathor

Nov 17, 2016
I'm also curious if I can make a convincing Raskvel character now with the addition of those ears. That would warrant another playthrough.
Ruskvel gives Raskvel ears though along with all the other stuff you'd need. Wouldn't that be a better option?

Also. Woo, musky pheromones.

Reactions: Gigas_Magus

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
People keep talking about incubation speed. Honesty I have a program that increases the amount of clicks per second. So I put blue egg in slot one and than have that button clicked 9999 in like three seconds. Pregnancy speed modifier just skyrockets. :D

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
It's March. February went by so fast. It's bullshit, I tell you. I hate the heat, I love the cold!

But on to what matters!

I have too much on my backlog, and it's plain to see. My progress sucked this month also. I now have less than a month to try and succeed at a prediction for the first time, and that is to have Bianca ready by the end of Winter (March 20th). I really need to be on the march in March. Because of the weight I've taken on, I haven't been able to meet any requests or commission prompts I received last month either.

But going forward I just need to keep working. Too many lazy days, to be honest, and even more days spent just doing random writings.

Early in the month I was heavily focused on Roxy, and it paid off! I mean, she's near done, most of her sex is good (fire, if I say so myself), it's just writing the wholesome stuff, expanding on nursery interactions, that really puts the brain in the mud for some reason. It shouldn't, but it's an awkward and weirdly uneasy context shift. She is almost there though, and I am very happy about this fact.

I wrote several thousand words of backstory for Rat's Raiders in lieu of having their hideout content ready. They are going to be a massive content pack, even larger than what you see in the enemy encounter, and that's because the six are unique NPCs with unique scenes, there will be pick and choose group sex, and we have to consider Mikhail (the eponymous 'Rat') and Fleda (mouse mechanic) with their own huge lists of smut to be made. That is definitely a boulder I'm chipping away at. In comparison, expanding the Shock Hopper and L.D.C. is much shorter, because I want fuckbuddies there mainly.

Rat's Raiders also needed rooms, and I spent a few mornings chipping away at some room descriptions for that final Zheng Shi Deck (I was allowed to do the ratgang hideout so long as I left room for other potential gang spaces, so I've got that to work on here and there). Lot of misc work and not too much focus, as you can see.

Coming this March, too, Fen has also slapped a fairly interesting request on me that I will need to look into immediately after Roxy. The recreation deck is coming, and we are going to need some good attractions. I will be contributing a blackjack dealer named Roo to this. She's 3/4 Kaithrit and 1/4 Laquine (floppy dealer's ears!) You will be able to play her, win money, get her to strip, and even cause her to 'gamegasm' when you win too much, she climaxes, and has to stop playing for a day. Of course she'll suck your dick. I am not allowed to submit content without oral sex!

Later today I'm going to try and finish up that languishing Temptress fiction and get that posted. A lot of stress will lift once I start knocking all this stuff off the roadmap. A little more focus, hopefully.

On the patreon side of things, the story was finished yesterday, I just waited until today to post stuff all at once because that's what I do. I'm happy I made that on time at least (even if it wasn't _quite_ posted on time :V)

The $100 stretch goal may be changing again, though in what way I don't know. I might put forth some possible commissions for the game that I'd like to work on next to given ideas for fiction, but it's in a weird spot for me currently. If you are a $5 supporter you may wish to PM me here or on Patreon about what this entails, but at this moment I don't have anything concrete. I just know that I'm still struggling to find a way to make this more... appropriate, I guess is the word.

Anyway, at least this month you definitely have a chance of seeing Laquine Pregnancy, so please look forward to that and more. I'll just keep chuggin' along doing what I do. Thanks for your continued interest.

And here's one of the Roo pics we're getting :D

35592388fe.jpg

Last edited:

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
You rock DrunkZombie.

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
Will there be someone to put that 800 capacity on a test drive with?<3
This reminds me of that one scene in mah'henga were the alurean has a tentacle too big to fit inside your character. It would be interesting if you could have it inside your character if your capacity is high enough.

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
This is lovely in color.