William's Wall

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I'm making the decision to, as soon as Roo is complete, to begin on Bianca again, and race to finish her by April 10th. That is my 'anniversary' of sorts. April 10th, 2018. That's when I started writing for TiTS, creating her doc. What this entails is writing in a few more sex scenes and bringing the others (and everything else) up to my current quality. I also have to add to her conversation trees all the new notable things the PC can do, like claiming the Zheng Shi probe, saving Korg'ii Hold...

This project is near and dear to my heart. Once our exhibiting blackjack dealer is finished, I will restart immediately on her. I want her to be ready before the 10th, not necessarily coded and mergeable. This must happen.

I might end up skirting (or outright shirking) some of my obligations to do it, but I've felt gripped by it. I need to do it, need to get it done. It's been too long, and there are people I know who follow me who have been waiting too patiently.

But, that's all. Need to grab that old dream by the fluffy tail.

edit: also sorry to null_blank but bimbos and bros will never access Bianca's content at large :V

She comes with a lot of restrictions. No bimbos/bros (which means Ditz Speech, amazon treatment would still be fine), no taurs, no goos, no nagas (jury still out on this -- I remember what I wrote back then. She won't cuddle for the reason of not being able to intertwine with someone the way she wants to. Probably won't disable it for them, we'll see.) It's gonna be A Thing.

Last edited:

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Friday Nights are Adj Movie Nights.

So here is the Roxy WIP.

6b2df3bbd3.jpg

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Is that a horse tail on a bun?

Yes, there's a bit in the laquine codex about that. SheepPun wanted her bun to have those features, making Roxy the only one we know who will be untrimmed. Fitting for her though, being on Uveto.

Seated above their buttocks is a tail; this is fundamentally a rabbit-like “puff” of downy fur, but the fur around the edge of the tail is inclined to grow into long, downy strands, meaning an untrimmed tail resembles a horse’s at first glance. Fashion over wearing tail-fur trimmed or untrimmed varies from place to place. Long, luxurious hair grows out from the calves below the knee, with this excessive hair ending just above the ankle. This equine “feathering” can potentially grow as long as the hair on their heads, forming fluffy looking socks that partially obscure their paws, but for practicality’s sake most laquines trim it much shorter.

I can't wait to lay my space kitsune paws all over her. :> And a fair bit more, honestly! I was witness in stream tonight - despite being rather drunk? I am unsure I can find enough brain bleach and mental floss to clear out my head after watching that last film. D: *LOL*

RevekXLR

Jun 30, 2017
Wait is it me or are those balls on grey and brown bunnies even bigger then usual non-preg busts? Are the girls having bad time getting laid and are pent up now they are super preggo?

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
* Births, Bored Jumper (Gray) Children: 18

Well, just realized, in addition to Hopper and LDC, there are four (?) distinct bun-bun pregnancies. I better get busy.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
18 not 24 kids? Not maxing pregs out at 8? I would have thought your Steele's fertility would be off the charts.
LDC and Hopper's maxed out at 8 per, the gray jumper gave 18 and currently the white jumper gave 14

*note: the jumper encounters were all done so far via [Heat sex]

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Wait is it me or are those balls on grey and brown bunnies even bigger then usual non-preg busts? Are the girls having bad time getting laid and are pent up now they are super preggo?

Let's see you try to subdue slaves with 8 kids thumping against your placenta!!

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I only have 10000 fertility. It's a pain to mass-buy fertite+ let alone using it with a near-full inventory.

Not gonna lie, when I was testing the builds DZ sent me I was getting maximum buns every time. I think something might have gone wrong in the release with fertility-to-bun ratio. Hopefully DZ will look into this Bunspiracy.

Reactions: Skylinegtr34

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
For Steele preg all I do is set the min and max kids, there is standard code, not anything I wrote, that determines how many each time based on that. Now for when the jumper is preg, my code does directly modify how many kids she has.

As far as I know the standard Steele preg code hasn't been changed recently.

Last edited:

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
* Births, Bored Jumper (White) Children: 19
* Births, Bored Jumper (Creamy) Children: 14

Seems a bit random but it's still a lot of bun buns.

* Wetness Level: 47.3, Squirter

Was around 35.1 wetness before the four bun pregnancies. This is going to be interesting...

Last edited:
Reactions: Linarahn

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
So at 100 wetness you get reclassed as a lake or as an ocean?

Reactions: Skylinegtr34

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Have bunnies, become body of water.

Hey, the wetness just helps you pass more and more. You'll be squirting them out like watermelon seeds if you aren't already. Anything to help repopulate their race and defeat that vile fertility plague!

I think the U.G.C. made the plague on purpose too. I don't have a single fact to back that up, but I know that it's all in the numbers.

And number one is: that's terror.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
* Births, Bored Jumper (White) Children: 19
* Births, Bored Jumper (Creamy) Children: 14
* Births, Bored Jumper (Brown) Children: 21

Did I get all of them?