Wild Mass Guessing

Zombiqaz

Nov 16, 2016
There should be a scene later where you get raided by the pirates and you can phone Amara to resolve the situation.

I don't think Amara would help you there. She'd ask for you to be captured and possibly taken to her quarters.

Shade, on the other hand, might be willing to assist you.

Reactions: Alf4M1k3F0x

Amakawa Yuuto

Sep 6, 2015
Berlin
The rival and Dane don't actually have a ship, they're huddled in the vents of Captain Steele's ship, waiting for Steele to get to the next probe to try and steal it for themselves.
Its very cramped and its starting to smell funky.
I know that I shouldn't take anything people say in this thread too seriously but Jack/Jill DOES have a ship the PC encounters it at the first probe along with Dane.
Ah, but have you ever seen your ship and their ship at the same time? Clearly they're the same ship, it's just that your cousin disguises it by putting it in a caped costume. Or maybe your ship is a magical girl and your cousin is its animal sidekick.

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
The last thing you need to claim your inheritance will not be at the end of some grueling dungeon but in a safe deposit box on tavros
Nah. The last thing you find will be another message from Victor Steele, saying your real inheritance was all the friends you made and all the sex you had along the way. :D

Zavos

May 7, 2016
The last thing you need to claim your inheritance will not be at the end of some grueling dungeon but in a safe deposit box on tavros
My theory is that Jack/Jill will reach the final probe moments before you... and you still win. Because Vic knew something like this would happen, and rigged the odds. After all, this was only meant to be a contest of 1, right?

ThatOneJester

Nov 14, 2015
The downing of Myrellion scouts was an inside job orchestrated by Xenogen to gain profits on a Myrellion war.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I'm pretty doubtful that the Rival is going to be an actual contestant in the running for your inheritance for much longer.

Also Xenogen is an galaxy-spanning megacorp. A dinky little WW2 level war on a single planet ain't gonna be profitable for them. Especially when their profit is found in selling a luxury item and making those luxury items out of species that really need to be sticking around and not blowing themselves and potential other finds the fuck up.

Chiyose

Sep 22, 2017
Even if the rival manages to get the inheritance he/she will be isolated from the rest of SteeleTech, everyone knows that the brat shouldn't be put in charge of things anyways.

I actually wouldn't mind that being one of the the endings of the main quest and then you can go off doing your own thing, maybe even a spinoff title that develops one of the bad ends (like getting captured by Amara) and be able to hear about how your dad's company is doing from time to time.

K

Krynh

Celise actually works for JoyCo and when Steele reaches their fortune will convince Steele to merge Steele Tech with JoyCo

Reactions: ShySquare

Zavos

May 7, 2016
So what you're saying is, "Truth is... the game was rigged from the start."
He pretty much said he knew Rival would try something during his farewell email. It would be the most epic way possible for Vic to defeat uncle Max, one last time.

Reactions: Freed85

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Vic's reasoning for the whole thing probably wasn't so much to make Captain Steele earn the company, so much as to get them out there; to explore the universe and get some experience. Its not about earning the company with the probes, but understanding that it's a privilege and a burden to be a Steele. And to have a little fun along the way.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Lol pretty much, except this time around the dungeon master is chaotic good.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Poor old Benny. I almost felt sorry for the dumb shit.

Still capped him with his own gun tho.

TFMaster

Poor old Benny. I almost felt sorry for the dumb shit.

But y tho? That guy is a dick!

Still capped him with his own gun tho.

Did you know that if your character is female and has the Black Widow perk that you can sleep with Benny and then kill him in his sleep? I'm not making that up either that is actually in the game! Crazy huh?

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Did you know that if your character is female and has the Black Widow perk that you can sleep with Benny and then kill him in his sleep? I'm not making that up either that is actually in the game! Crazy huh?

I dunno why anyone would do that though... I mean, the guy killed you (kinda)! Why would you want to sleep with him? Man, just the thought makes me want to take a shower

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I dunno why anyone would do that though... I mean, the guy killed you (kinda)! Why would you want to sleep with him? Man, just the thought makes me want to take a shower

Why would you want to sleep with Matthew Perry reimagined as a smooth-talking gangster from the 50s? Who knows.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Also, it messes with his head.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Why would you want to sleep with Matthew Perry reimagined as a smooth-talking gangster from the 50s? Who knows.

I mean sure, he's smooth and all.... *but he tried to kill you*! I can't imagine any greater boner-killer or beaver-drier than that

TW-Luna

Apr 24, 2017

Done it. IMO its the best way to off someone like Benny.

-E- Then I took Benny's gun and later in my game, killed House with it. Rigged indeed.

Last edited:

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Its still technically wild mass guessing.

Its just not TiTS related, that's all.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
But y tho? That guy is a dick!

Because of all his plans went to shit and honestly, Yes Man did more to advance his goals then he personally did.

Yeah, I knew that. Never did it myself.

Now back to TiTS...

Nivas Oxonef is actually the half Ausar Steele's mother. Zug zug!

Reactions: ShySquare