Wild Mass Guessing

GTK/HLK

Apr 30, 2017
The way things are going.., i wouldn't doubt if Victor got Jack/Jill's genetic sequence and made a Clone..,
just to change the Capt. to his preference soon after.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Hoi clones, swapped children. Maybe soon some will say Jill/Jack is Victor child while Max is PC father. And some time alter will be famous word spoken when Max meets PC: It's crazy and we just meet but... I'm your father. So join me maybe?

Vio

Feb 24, 2017
Captain Steele is actually Victor's father/mother, and he went back in time to "create" Steele so they could sire/mother Victor after the planet rush and the quest Victor made for Steele. He then faked his death and went forward in time to his present.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Captain Steele is actually Victor's father/mother, and he went back in time to "create" Steele so they could sire/mother Victor after the planet rush and the quest Victor made for Steele. He then faked his death and went forward in time to his present.

:confused: Grandfather paradox...

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Heh the quessing madness continue...

Here goes another. A reason we can't find PC mother is...cuz s/he's dead. It was all along Victor since he could be any race so... as in this joke: you could be abyone so he became PC mother xD And his clone wa PC father. Or he was father ans his clone mother. Well either way could work to solve eternal question: why we can't know anything about current status of PC mother.

GTK/HLK

Apr 30, 2017
as a certain captain once said..,
"Curse my randy father..,"
their V/F stats must of been off the charts.

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
The government of New Texas is secretly working on an airborne version of the Treatment. They plan to use it to stop wars by making everybody have actual boners instead of murder-boners.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Or they may actualy done it but keeping it insecret waiting for a proper moment to suddenly 'send' carriers to spread it among the stars.

Reactions: Number13

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Or they may actualy done it but keeping it insecret waiting for a proper moment to suddenly 'send' carriers to spread it among the stars.

And then Dr Lash creates something to counter this and spreads it, creating a cold war between the Treatmentians and the Lashians.......I have no idea what I'm writing -_-'

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
The reason why Dr. Lash always has a few million credits on him but resets as if nothing happens is because he is trapped in the same day ala Groundhog day. He most likely robbed an armored car on that day but is now doomed to repeat it.

A79

May 18, 2017
Carl's backyard
The reason why Dr. Lash always has a few million credits on him but resets as if nothing happens is because he is trapped in the same day ala Groundhog day. He most likely robbed an armored car on that day but is now doomed to repeat it.

Being trapped in the endless eight without genitals... almost makes Hellraiser seem like a more attractive existence. lol

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I think he do like been genderless I suppose. But still have issue to what to do with all those cash he god form robbery so he so generous each time PC beat him. Well now with lvl 9 and maybe soon lvl 10 it will be even slight easier to do, right?

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
The rival and Dane don't actually have a ship, they're huddled in the vents of Captain Steele's ship, waiting for Steele to get to the next probe to try and steal it for themselves.
Its very cramped and its starting to smell funky.

Either that or the Rival and Dane are the TiTS version of Dastardly and Muttley.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Furiously jealous of the attention Steele gives to their crew? Wishing it was Steele drilling her?

Or does she sneak out in the middle of the night and whisper things in Steele's ear while they sleep, thus causing the weird dreams sometimes has?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Pretty hard to sneak into a ship in flight, so the former.