Why dose Takahiro have an option to be removed/ content locked out?

D

dunkthebug

Wish that option existed for dunkthebug...
Are you offended that not everyone is into sissy and caged micro dick fetish, why dose Takahiro and his voyeur focused fetish get an option to be removed while something way more extreme has to be mandatory. "but but you got the gender wrong!" hard luck the character got cock+balls and only gets tits after you transform them it seems hardly something to consider female at first sight at best a trap.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Are you offended that not everyone is into sissy and caged micro dick fetish, why dose Takahiro and his voyeur focused fetish get an option to be removed while something way more extreme has to be mandatory. "but but you got the gender wrong!" hard luck the character got cock+balls and only gets tits after you transform them it seems hardly something to consider female at first sight at best a trap.
You mean does.. also Ryn says she's female, so what's the problem?

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
Ryn being a woman is not extreme in the slightest so the only thing I find offensive is you and your inability to discuss her civilly without resorting to slurs.

jwins

Dec 1, 2020
Takahiro is the sidest of the side content and Ryn is part of the main story and only really mandatory for a single dungeon after which you are free to ignore her. Why does it upset you so that you need to put up with her for 10 whole minutes? And how do you get the gender wrong beside craming your own opinions on gender and sex into the game? Everyone refers to her as female and the only people saying otherwise are the people who look for things to get angry over.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
That is just taste of what is to come. He does not seem to be made with champion in mind. He seems to exist in his iwn little "Takahiro verse" where writing bends over fully for his benefit.

I think he was meant for voyeur audience in mind I think. But that does not work since that goes against his initial concept of "a lot of people dislike me and I am lucky that I am still allowed in colony" since you would think that someone like that would not get a lot of action, but apparently he does? Ar
But at same time, he is meant to be written for people that like "bad boys character that just need a little bit of love" aka "I can fix him". But at same time that trope is usually followed with happy ending where girl gets the guy, not watch him marry someone else with your only option being his concubine (as far I know). This is not a tragedy game.

Ahh, I need to get home. There is so much wrong with Takahiro, his concept, execution and writing in general, that I can not be bothered to write on a phone.

Last edited:

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I mean hes a cocky asshole, who is a great thing to laugh at due to him self proclaiming himself as champion of keros. But that honor was taken by an outsider, who probably knocked him the fuck out upon arrival.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
hes a cocky asshole
And in my opinion, the game does a poor job at making him a likeable one. Like, that is an archetype ripe for picking and he still somehow fucks it up. Nakano does a better job then him, since his characterization is consistent, understandble and game acknowledges that he is, most of the time, in the wrong for treating us like a shit. And game makes it perfectly clear why he has a stick stuck up his ass but does not try to justify or reward him for acting like that.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Also it doesnt seem like he gets much action outside of like 2 foxes who give a shit about him, dont know where people see him getting anymore tho.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I counted 3 seen, with 4th implied. Miko, Mai, his future wife and that girl that is part of trio that assult you in woods. Maybe not much to you, but that really just conflicts with his conflict of him not being that liked. And I think some of content was cut due to Tobs stepping in so that would be more to pile. Like, kek.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
I counted 3 seen, with 4th implied. Miko, Mai, his future wife and that girl that is part of trio that assult you in woods.
Azami (edit: great shame on me for mixing her and Asagiri up) also fucks him on occasion, IIRC, which would make it four confirmed named female characters Takahiro sleeps with and five implied.

In any case, since the thread was initially less about Takahiro per se, and more about his removal, I'm more interested in discussing a surprisingly decent idea that can be sifted out from dunk's shitty takes:

Will there be ways to ammicably but permanently cut ties with our companions by sending them off to do something else, or ways for them to get a personal Good/Bad End?

Because with the bigotry component taken out of making that decision, I can see the appeal of telling Ryn that she isn't needed in the Champ's party and that her time is better spent ruling her subjects. She is a lot to deal with emotionally, comparatively speaking at least, before her confidence issues get resolved. Good for the heart but often bad for the boner.

Similarly, Brienne is a constant reminder of some my characters being complicit in a forcible sex change of their biggest bro, which also seems to have messed with his head quite a bit and forced him to fall head over heels for the Champ. Helping Brienne to set up a new life as her own person after our party deals with Khor'Minos would be a nice resolution to that messy affair, even though I imagine that most people will choose to leave her as part of their harem or their main waifu.

On an opposite end of the emotional spectrum, I'd really like an option of sending Chieftain Arona off to the Orc Isles alongside the rest of her tribe, on a mission to unify or ally with other tribes and get them ready to be the collective meat shield of the civilized world against the demonic threat. Mostly because it is a preferabel alternative to both evicting them by force AND to leaving a group of unrepentant rapists and slavers near the borders of our soon-to-be holdings, as well as the town where most of our bastard babies are.

Last edited:

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Also pretty sure said future wife is just the other fox everyone says bad things about, azami.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Also pretty sure said future wife is just the other fox everyone says bad things about, azami.
Huh. Weird.

Haven't seen many people complain about the Warden or praise her. Haven't seen anyone mentioning plans for her to become Takahiro's wife, either.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Haven't seen many people complain about the Warden or praise her. Haven't seen anyone mentioning plans for her to become Takahiro's wife, either.
Most of the foxes infer they basically hate like eachother, also they technically do, do you even click there buttons?

Edit: random chance.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Most of the foxes infer they basically hate like eachother, also they technically do, do you even click there buttons?
I thought you were talking about players complaining and either players or writers discussing future plans for Takahiro and Azami marrying each other, not other foxes gossiping in-game, lol.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
My gamer im still too new to the forum to try and guess everything others say, im made myself look a dumbass enough to show that lol.

Avallonkao

Oct 31, 2021
I just know that when I got a scene where he was harassing someone and she tried to tell him to fuck off, and almost hit him with an arrow and he got mad and was about to have "angry" sex with her. That was enough for me. I'm really happy that he has the option to disable his contents. Seriously, and tbh. I didn't do anything besides getting there for evergreen's quest, but the only character there I really liked was Rindo. So far I'm also falling for her.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
but the only character there I really liked was Rindo. So far I'm also falling for her.
Ufff. I feel sorry for you if my intuition is right. Because if you do not have a dick, I think you will be forced to marry her off to Nakano or Hitoshi. Soooo, yeah, I hope I am wrong.

Avallonkao

Oct 31, 2021
Ufff. I feel sorry for you if my intuition is right. Because if you do not have a dick, I think you will be forced to marry her off to Nakano or Hitoshi. Soooo, yeah, I hope I am wrong.
Ow C'mon. Ffs, Know what? I'll just ignore that whole place then as a girl. If one day I play with a character that has a dick I'll visit the Kitsunes. Maybe. T_T