Why do heterosexual men dislike quintillus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

loricd

Apr 8, 2019
Guess I am somewhat in the minority here. Am a bi curious guy who likes to play females most of the time. Have really no issues with Quinn. If anything, I kinda wish he would be more into the PC. Like at times when he brags about wanting to do other characters, I'd also wish you could catch him saying something like, "It's only a matter of time before I have my way with "PC name"" Be the PC male or female.

Also part of the reason too may be his background. Could turn people off that he was part of that sex cult in the first place. And that he doesn't seem to be totally reformed. Doesn't bother me any, but it could turn off others. At least he is usually honest in his intentions.

It also would help if he gets a little more content. More conversations would help round out his personality a bit more.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
He's not my favorite, but right now he's in this weird tsundere/playboy stage where he hasn't admitted he actually likes you.
Yeah, that is how it seems to me also. But at the same time, he is more willing to brag about how he is going to bed any other of our companions, except Brint (heh) and maybe Ryn. Which makes his reservations about champion seem just that more perplexing.
He's really lewd about Atugia but everyone else he lewds on just seems like hot air.
What makes you think so?

he says he wants to make Ryn a "prim and proper Taelian wife," but then also says she's obviously not into him so he won't try anything with her.
He says that she is not his type, not that Ryn is not into him.

Guess I am somewhat in the minority here. Am a bi curious guy who likes to play females most of the time. Have really no issues with Quinn. If anything, I kinda wish he would be more into the PC. Like at times when he brags about wanting to do other characters, I'd also wish you could catch him saying something like, "It's only a matter of time before I have my way with "PC name"" Be the PC male or female.
Yes! Have an off scene where we hear him lusting about PC. Or take us on a date or just night out of you are just friends. Or maybe have us buy that beat that he had promised.
Every other companion (except Brint I think) has a scene where they specifically mention PC as either sexual or romantic partner, while for us to bed the bastard we have to go on god damn fetch quest just to him then go "Are you sure?". In reality, it is not that big of a deal , but this weird reservation he has at the beggining just rub me the wrong way along the aforementioned points I made through this thread.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: loricd

mrttao

Aug 31, 2015
I personally just find him very hot and lovable, that sass, the trashy devil may care attitude, the horny, the dick, hes a bunny i dont know, i just wanna wipe that smug grin out of that face i love it.
But for some reason heterosexual men dislike quintillus? why? im curious
You answered your own question.

You have listed 8 traits that describe quin. Of those 8 traits:
5 are "he is sexually attractive" positive traits. Heterosexual males do not have towards other men.
3 are negative traits. People of all types dislike being sassed, dislike getting attitude, and "wanting to wipe his smirk of his face" is an indication that he makes them angry and they want to punch him.

If there is sufficient sexual attraction. You might respond to being sassed / angered / given attitude with sexual domination.
If there is zero sexual attraction... then at best you will avoid them. at worse you will punch them in the face when they sass you.

Personally... I don't even remember Quin. As a hetrosexual male I never acquire male followers. I don't hate him, I am apathetic.

HK-47

May 17, 2017
Every other companion (except Brint I think) has a scene where they specifically mention PC as either sexual or romantic partner, while for us to bed the bastard we have to go on god damn fetch quest just to him then go "Are you sure?". In reality, it is not that big of a deal , but this weird reservation he has at the beggining just rub me the wrong way along the aforementioned points I made through this thread.

Nope, Brint is actually one of the more developed romantic partners among the companions. He introduces you to his family as his boyfriend/girlfriend if you’ve been pursuing him, and discusses any kids the two of you have had with them (if you’ve had them). He also (only semi-jokingly given the context) discusses the two of you getting married and settling down together in the future.

He’s hands down my favorite romantic partner in the game, though I do wish he was more like the treated males in TiTS in appearance rather than a full on furry, as I’m not really into that (but am definitely game for monster boys).

Last edited:

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Nope, Brint is actually one of the more developed romantic partners among the companions. He introduces you to his family as his boyfriend/girlfriend if you’ve been pursuing him, and discusses any kids the two of you have had with them (if you’ve had them). He also (only semi-jokingly given the context) discusses the two of you getting married and settling down together in the future.

He’s hands down my favorite romantic partner in the game, though I do wish he was more like the treated males in TiTS in appearance than a full on furry, as I’m not really into that (but am definitely game for monster boys).
Oh yeah... I just erased those ones from memory for how out of players control they are. Like the whole him introducing you as his GF/BF occurs if you have fucked him even once, which lessens the impact and it makes me double check if I have skipped some sort of development. Just like Brienne and Kiyoko now that I think about it. Especially since I find Brints romance to cheese for my liking.

HK-47

May 17, 2017
Oh yeah... I just erased those ones from memory for how out of players control they are. Like the whole him introducing you as his GF/BF occurs if you have fucked him even once, which lessens the impact and it makes me double check if I have skipped some sort of development. Just like Brienne and Kiyoko now that I think about it. Especially since I find Brints romance to cheese for my liking.
You’re not wrong, his stuff does need some work as far as pacing & player input goes in that respect, but altogether I think the relationship is very sweet. Though honestly, I think a lot of the earlier content in the game needs a bit of an overhaul, not just Brint’s early romantic moments.

Reactions: luciel1331

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
You’re not wrong, his stuff does need some work as far as pacing & player input goes in that respect, but altogether I think the relationship is very sweet. Though honestly, I think a lot of the earlier content in the game needs a bit of an overhaul, not just Brint’s early romantic moments.
Yeah, I do love players input in stuff like that. Since I do find playboys and hunks like Brint attractive but not romantically so. Since I am much more into less sluty guys.
My ideal man would be a monster boy Brint with personality of Brienne, for example.

But in regards to Brint proclamation specifically, I would like if we the player simply had the option to lean into or back out of that relationship when speaking with his mother.
If player agrees with this assessment, they lean into it by leaning into his shoulder or kissing him on the cheek.
If they disagree, they lightly punch him in the shoulder and simply proclaim "Woah now! Someone is jumping to conclusions."

Still, what would you change in early game?

Last edited:

Jorr The Great

Jul 9, 2019
Mexico
www.youtube.com
So far I don't know if Quintillus's inappropriate attitude is just his or a characteristic of the Taeleer.

All the Taeleer in the game are quite sexually aggressive with the exception of Ranna who cannot be interacted with enough to know if she would be too and it is possible that this is why they were so used as sexual slaves in the past. If Quintillus grew up in a Taeleer community like he told us and that behavior is normal in those places, it's possible that Quintillus doesn't even know what he's doing and it's all a big culture shock (and if we confront him he might not understand what the problem is). Let's add that one of the biggest tests of the Taelian Talons was to control the libido and it was the test that failed the most.

This is all my opinion and I have no idea if the writers would think of something that deep.

Reactions: Emerald

HK-47

May 17, 2017
Yeah, I do love players input in stuff like that. Since I do find playboys and hunks like Brint attractive but not romantically so. Since I am much more into less sluty guys.
My ideal man would be a monster boy Brint with personality of Brienne, for example.

But in regards to Brint proclamation specifically, I would like if we the player simply had the option to lean into or back out of that relationship when speaking with his mother.
If player agrees with this assessment, they lean into it by leaning into his shoulder or kissing him on the cheek.
If they disagree, they lightly punch him in the shoulder and simply proclaim "Woah now! Someone is jumping to conclusions."

Still, what would you change in early game?

See, I’m more inclined towards polyamory IRL, and actually have some pretty strong opinions against monogamy, so I don’t have an issue there.

As far as the earlier stuff goes, Brint’s earlier romantic bits as discussed, along with a few other clunkier scenes. Definitely a major rewrite of Quin’s content, that makes him a bit more of a playboy, and a bit less of a mind-rapey douchecanoe (though at least one of his dickish moments got axed along with Berwyn’s demotion). I’d had to run a quick early game play through for more specific examples, though there are more IMO.

Last edited:

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
Tbh I'd love a way to get rid of Quint without being a horrible person. Send him off to work on his personal goals or some shit. Just get him out of my game without me feeling like I was an asshole for not helping some dude I had no reason to think was a piece of shit. Or let me confront him and make him less of a piece of shit, but that'd require more work.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
See, I’m more inclined towards polyamory IRL, and actually have some pretty strong opinions against monogamy, so I don’t have an issue there.
I can not say that this game practices polyamory. The only characters you can enter polyamory relationship with are Berwyn and Matiha, and she can screw right off to the police. Still, do not get it twisted, just because I want a guy to be loyal does not mean that my PC will be. One of advantages of having someone like Brienne in Brints clothing is that maybe I will finally have a threesome with two guys that does not involve Garret. And with me leading the fray.

As far as the earlier stuff goes, Brint’s earlier romantic bits as discussed, along with a few other clunkier scenes. Definitely a major rewrite of Quin’s content, that makes him a bit more of a playboy, and a bit less of a mind-rapey douchecanoe (though at least one of his dickish moments got axed along with Berwyn’s demotion).
Oh yeah, this is thread about the bunny boy.

Tbh I'd love a way to get rid of Quint without being a horrible person. Send him off to work on his personal goals or some shit. Just get him out of my game without me feeling like I was an asshole for not helping some dude I had no reason to think was a piece of shit. Or let me confront him and make him less of a piece of shit, but that'd require more work.
Yeah. Even something as simple as having an option to make it so that once you kick off his pursuers, he runs off to lands unknown safe and sound.

Last edited:

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
This game absolutely includes polyamory?? There's a fair amount of it, including explicitly talked about (though getting reworked a bit) via Azzy and Liadrin

Reactions: HK-47

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
What we practice in game is more of a open relationship between all parties. Polymory for me would be something where all the participants love each other to equal extents, and that is not how game presents it. For example, sure you can love Azzy and Azzy loves you. And sure, Azzy loves Liaden and vice versa. But Liaden does not love you and your champion does not love liaden. So it is more like you two are sharing Azzy, not that you are all lovers. That is the best way to describe how the champions relationship function inside of the game. Everyone shares champion while champion can share or monopolyze their love.

Reactions: Tide Hunter

HK-47

May 17, 2017
I can not say that this game practices polyamory. The only characters you can enter polyamory relationship with are Berwyn and Matiha, and she can screw right off to the police. Still, do not get it twisted, just because I want a guy to be loyal does not mean that my PC will be. One of advantages of having someone like Brienne in Brints clothing is that maybe I will finally have a threesome with two guys that does not involve Garret. And with me leading the fray.

Sure it does. Pretty much every romantic relationship available in the game involves polyamorous characters. There really isn‘t a whole lot of monogamous characters in general, given the nature of the game.

As for not being loyal while your partner is, that generally falls into the polygamy/harem category of nonsense, which is really not at all the same thing.

As for having threesome/moresomes with multiple guys, you absolutely can right now, though it’s with various enemy NPC victory scenes for the most part (eg. Mino Miners, Kobold Boys, etc).

Edit: That’s not really how polyamory works. Sure, there are relationships where that is the case, but strictly speaking every relationship is different, and polyamorous relationships can take all sorts of forms.

Last edited:

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Sure it does. Pretty much every romantic relationship available in the game involves polyamorous characters. There really isn‘t a whole lot of monogamous characters in general, given the nature of the game.
There are a lot of them. Ryn, Kiyoko, Rindo, Brienne, Vari, Rhina, Cassie; Hretha, Rags, Infrith, Senja, Lyric, Valencia, Shar, Aileh, Atani, Serena, Elyon and maybe some I forgot.

As for not being loyal while your partner is, that falls more into the polygamy/harem category of nonsense, which is really not at all the same thing.
True, but that is the type of relationships I prefer ingame since I like being in center of attention in these types of games. And speaking of harems, having harem of boys is something I would personally love.

As for having threesome/moresomes with multiple guys, you absolutely can right now, though it’s with various enemy NPC victory scenes for the most part (eg. Mino Miners, Kobold Boys, etc).
Yeah... True, but I am not a fan of nameless blobs. So I should have specified threesomes with named NPCs.

Edit: That’s not really how polyamory works. Sure, there are relationships where that is the case, but strictly speaking every relationship is different, and polyamorous relationships can take all sorts of forms.
That to me is casting to wide of a net, but I can see what you mean. But in my world view, what is inside of the game is more swinging/opem relationship that anything that has to do with polyamory.

HK-47

May 17, 2017
There are a lot of them. Ryn, Kiyoko, Rindo, Brienne, Vari, Rhina, Cassie; Hretha, Rags, Infrith, Senja, Lyric, Valencia, Shar, Aileh, Atani, Serena, Elyon and maybe some I forgot.

Ryn, Vari, Hretha, Infrith, & Lyric all for sure have content where they fuck around with other people (with you involved, but it still counts), so yeah those can be taken off the list. As does Brienne, if you go down the route where you fuck her mom & sister.

Like I said, there’s not a lot, and only a handful are explicitly so. The rest are down to their extremely limited content when it comes to interacting with anyone but the PC most likely.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Technically yes, but they only fuck if you say so. They do it for your pleasure. If you were not around, they wouldn't be fucking except maybe Hretha. It is all about you. Those threesomes/foursomes/so-ons carry different connotations than, lets say, an orgy.

Think of it as a difference between a video of two girls kissing for guys pleasure and the difference between two girls kissing because they like each other.

HK-47

May 17, 2017
Technically yes, but they only fuck if you say so. They do it for your pleasure. If you were not around, they wouldn't be fucking except maybe Hretha. It is all about you. Those threesomes/foursomes/so-ons carry different connotations than, lets say, an orgy.

Think of it as a difference between a video of two girls kissing for guys pleasure and the difference between two girls kissing because they like each other.

Not really how the content reads, but it’s down to a difference of opinion I guess.

Stzk619

Nov 18, 2022
Hey , new here first question, ive noticed something while surfing up the forum and tumblr,twitter etc,

Okay so, first: Quintillus is my fav character.

He´s always been my main parter along the game, ive done all his scenes in the game and i want more content of him

I personally just find him very hot and lovable, that sass, the trashy devil may care attitude, the horny, the dick, hes a bunny i dont know, i just wanna wipe that smug grin out of that face i love it.

But for some reason heterosexual men dislike quintillus? why? im curious , ive seen a lot of people want him deleted as a companion and almost always its heterorexual men

Like i know there are exceptions of this but at least to me, a queer person , everyone who i see who likes CoC2 and its not cic/hetero jusT LOVES the bunny man, myself included, gay men , hetero women, trans folk, envy etc etc etc hes smoking hot to almost everyone, a hot commodity, even when not their fave they tend to have a positive opinion of him.

But not to hetero men, what up? is there something im not seeing im baffled, if you dont like him that fine i dont mind you talking trash about him feel free , hes free real state hes not real , but i wonder what is it that makes him so disliked like, sure youre not going for a dude if you dont like men, but they dont like the character in itself being there , like as friend or just an occasional character of the story.

Like, i like Cait? Shes on my party since the start and i got her that witch outfit whith the bomb ass art, but ive fucked with her like 5 times only i think? and most with Brint or another character , she feels like my bestie, this is m/m w/w solidarity folks , i dont care about her as a romantic option but i dont want her deleted from the game, same with a lot of the fully female sex options, i normally dont care but i dont mind they being there, i love my bee maids , my tsundere dragon and sleepy nap pal naga.

So whats up? whats am i not seeing? like 100% im interested
Well, while I’m certainly not someone in the demographic asked, I personally find myself a bit put off by Quintillus. He just seems a bit… skeevy. It would be remiss to act as if that’s not to be expected from a character in a smut game of all things, but most of his content, in addition to seeming almost fragmentary, seems to have this air of sleaziness about him.
I don’t doubt that his author has invested a lot of effort into developing his character, but I can’t help but wonder if that effort’s been applied in the right directions, since it seems as though Quintillus is split between trying to be several things, most of which he just… isn’t. His content seems to want to paint him as a charming, down-on-his-luck goof, and simultaneously, a hyperconfident, cool customer. That apparent cognitive dissonance echoes a bit, at least from what I can gather. He bounces between a suave sweetheart and a sleazy perv at the drop of a hat. (Though he’s certainly not alone in that distinction, as you pointed out; Cait does the same, and personally, it puts me off an awful lot.)
Additionally, while I can’t claim to have the exact viewpoint you’re looking for, I get the feeling that part of his apparent contemptuousness stems from the fact he’s a consummate top, and smug. Hetero guys probably don’t much care for that, and I’ve seen enough about fragile masculinity to know a probable case of ego vulnerability when I see it.
Altogether, I think most of what people object to about Quintillus is that he’s not consistent in what he is; combine that with the fact he presents a challenge to the testosterone-huffing meatheads who need to be the big man on campus, and you’ve got a recipe for controversy. It doesn’t help that, having taken a look through some of the past, his author seems to have a tendency to throw fuel to the flames.
Sorry for the wall of text, I just felt the need to be perfectly clear in my two cents ;-;

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Not really how the content reads, but it’s down to a difference of opinion I guess.

We do not really have male equivalents of Brieene, Kiyoko, Ryn and so on. So it is kind of hard to give you examples of what I mean since I guess you have not really engaged with the content that I, as a bi guy, am privy to. I hope that this does not sound condescending.

Well, while I’m certainly not someone in the demographic asked, I personally find myself a bit put off by Quintillus. He just seems a bit… skeevy. It would be remiss to act as if that’s not to be expected from a character in a smut game of all things, but most of his content, in addition to seeming almost fragmentary, seems to have this air of sleaziness about him.
I don’t doubt that his author has invested a lot of effort into developing his character, but I can’t help but wonder if that effort’s been applied in the right directions, since it seems as though Quintillus is split between trying to be several things, most of which he just… isn’t. His content seems to want to paint him as a charming, down-on-his-luck goof, and simultaneously, a hyperconfident, cool customer. That apparent cognitive dissonance echoes a bit, at least from what I can gather. He bounces between a suave sweetheart and a sleazy perv at the drop of a hat. (Though he’s certainly not alone in that distinction, as you pointed out; Cait does the same, and personally, it puts me off an awful lot.)
Additionally, while I can’t claim to have the exact viewpoint you’re looking for, I get the feeling that part of his apparent contemptuousness stems from the fact he’s a consummate top, and smug. Hetero guys probably don’t much care for that, and I’ve seen enough about fragile masculinity to know a probable case of ego vulnerability when I see it.
Altogether, I think most of what people object to about Quintillus is that he’s not consistent in what he is; combine that with the fact he presents a challenge to the testosterone-huffing meatheads who need to be the big man on campus, and you’ve got a recipe for controversy. It doesn’t help that, having taken a look through some of the past, his author seems to have a tendency to throw fuel to the flames.
Sorry for the wall of text, I just felt the need to be perfectly clear in my two cents ;-;
Oh finally! Someone else sees it!. The bunny boy has to many ingredients in his pot that do not mesh together. He wants to carry the allure of being a part of a cult without carrying any of the baggage: simultaneously misunderstood but sleazy; geeky yet with jock personality; someone that was never involved in cults wrongdoings yet acts just like them.
And lets not even start how messy his backstory is. A former nobleman turned assasin turned cultist that practices 2 never before seen magic arts.
I wish that Quint would just pick a lane and stick to it.

Last edited:

HK-47

May 17, 2017
We do not really have male equivalents of Brieene, Kiyoko, Ryn and so on. So it is kind of hard to give you examples of what I mean since I guess you have not really engaged with the content that I, as a bi guy, am privy to. I hope that this does not sound condescending.

Just a bit. Just because it’s not to my taste doesn’t mean I haven’t paged through the content. Might not get the motor running, but I’m hardly squicked by it either. I’m just disagreeing with your opinion is all.

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
What we practice in game is more of a open relationship between all parties. Polymory for me would be something where all the participants love each other to equal extents, and that is not how game presents it. For example, sure you can love Azzy and Azzy loves you. And sure, Azzy loves Liaden and vice versa. But Liaden does not love you and your champion does not love liaden. So it is more like you two are sharing Azzy, not that you are all lovers. That is the best way to describe how the champions relationship function inside of the game. Everyone shares champion while champion can share or monopolyze their love.
Regardless of what you think polyamory must be, as an actual polyamorous girl in multiple polyamorous relationships, that's not actually true. Two girls dating a third girl while getting along but not necessarily dating each other is polyamory. I get along well with all of my girlfriend's other girlfriends. Likewise, you can have relationships that are different levels of closeness - my girlfriend, who I sometimes call my wife, is by far my primary partner, there are other people I love romantically and have sexual relationships with in varying ways, but they are not as close as my girlfriend. It's called hierarchical polyamory, it's a whole thing. Sure, it's not necessarily (but can be) polyamory if you're only having sexual relationships with other people, not romantic, but in this game you can be in multiple romantic relationships at once, which is by definition polyamory. A harem is a type of polyamory. And there are relationships you can be in with people who also have other relationships, see Azzy. What we often call something like a "closed triangle" in polyamory is far from the only type, though it is the most frequently shown. You really like to make these big sweeping statements about what something must be that just aren't true.

People tend to have these really inflexible ideas of what relationships must be, and I mean, I understand it, society tries to cram everything into these really close boxes, but frankly as someone who has a few close romantic partners and many more friends with somewhat-romantic but not explicitly defined relationships who I sometimes fuck, that's... just polyamory. And that's what you do in this game.

Also it slaps, but I don't think I need to veer into bragging.

I am not sure. It is same with his sex scenes where he uses magic without champion prompting him into doing so. If it was optional, I would not mind much, but the way he confidentiality says how he can mind break me into vegetable like sex crazed state does make me uncomfortable.

This is the part that gets me. Some of Quin's content I could like on it's own, other bits I'd find a bit off-putting.

But the whole slinging non-consensual lust magics around the tavern makes me want to shield bash him through a window. Sorry, but my zero corruption ass is not out there risking physical and spiritual damnation so you can go sliming around my town trying to subtly brainwash people into the sack.

To the Wayfort Dungeon with ye, I say. Put that hex-proofing to use.

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
Honestly, yeah, let us confront him over his sleaziness, and if he refuses to change just throw him in the dungeon for now until we have more time to deal with actually trying to redeem him or something.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Regardless of what you think polyamory must be, as an actual polyamorous girl in multiple polyamorous relationships, that's not actually true. Two girls dating a third girl while getting along but not necessarily dating each other is polyamory. I get along well with all of my girlfriend's other girlfriends. Likewise, you can have relationships that are different levels of closeness - my girlfriend, who I sometimes call my wife, is by far my primary partner, there are other people I love romantically and have sexual relationships with in varying ways, but they are not as close as my girlfriend. It's called hierarchical polyamory, it's a whole thing. Sure, it's not necessarily (but can be) polyamory if you're only having sexual relationships with other people, not romantic, but in this game you can be in multiple romantic relationships at once, which is by definition polyamory. A harem is a type of polyamory. And there are relationships you can be in with people who also have other relationships, see Azzy. What we often call something like a "closed triangle" in polyamory is far from the only type, though it is the most frequently shown. You really like to make these big sweeping statements about what something must be that just aren't true.

People tend to have these really inflexible ideas of what relationships must be, and I mean, I understand it, society tries to cram everything into these really close boxes, but frankly as someone who has a few close romantic partners and many more friends with somewhat-romantic but not explicitly defined relationships who I sometimes fuck, that's... just polyamory. And that's what you do in this game.

Also it slaps, but I don't think I need to veer into bragging.
OK, now I can see what you and HK-47 mean.
Still, do you agree with that girls like Brienne, Kiyoko, Ryin (if you so choose) and other girls that I mentioned -- you do not have to agree with all -- weer more into (or entierly) into monogamous territory on their part?
Just a bit. Just because it’s not to my taste doesn’t mean I haven’t paged through the content. Might not get the motor running, but I’m hardly squicked by it either. I’m just disagreeing with your opinion is all.
Well, I do not know how you do it. My kinks are so wide that every potential read of this game can get my piston going. But if something does not catch my attention I tend to quickly drop it. Especially smut, since the text requires you to at least find it on some level sexually appealing to truly appreciate what it is going for.

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
OK, now I can see what you and HK-47 mean.
Still, do you agree with that girls like Brienne, Kiyoko, Ryin (if you so choose) and other girls that I mentioned -- you do not have to agree with all -- weer more into (or entierly) into monogamous territory on their part?

Well, I do not know how you do it. My kinks are so wide that every potential read of this game can get my piston going. But if something does not catch my attention I tend to quickly drop it. Especially smut, since the text requires you to at least find it on some level sexually appealing to truly appreciate what it is going for.
It's not monoamorous (monogamy refers specifically to marriage, that's what gamy means) to be dating a girl who is dating other girls. You're still part of a polyamorous relationship. Brienne is definitely not only attached to you, herself, anyway, there's the whole thing with her sister, and she's got a pretty similar relationship to her as you do to her sister. You seem to be confusing people who adore you and are super devoted to you with being monoamorous, and they are not the same thing. I am the biggest fucking wifeguy (not guy) you can imagine, I love my girlfriend more than anything, she is the light of my life, but that doesn't change my polyamory.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
But would she fuck her sister if you did not say so? The appeal of Brienne and others like her are that she is so into you that she only fucks other if you, the champion, says so. While not strictly monoamorous, that is as close as you can get in this game without locking out the possible threesomes with other girls that her audience wants. They want Brienne to encourage them to fuck other women while she herself watches or participates.

So yeah, my final point that while the game technically practices"polyamory -- which In is not how I saw it at beggining -- there is still clear divide between characters like Brienne (monioamorous waifu) and Brint (a ho of a husbando). You can still romantically engage with them, but their appeals are totally separate. And you, as a player, can perceive it however you like within reason. I personally like this notion of having a harem and to romantically engage with characters that are either mostly exclusive or are really into me. Or to be in a open relationship with one guy or a gal (in this case, Agni or Arona).

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
We wouldn't fuck her sister if she didn't say to, lmao. That's just as completely true in the reverse.

Reactions: HK-47

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
We could. It is just in this instance that her and our goals align, that is all. Besides, there are a lot of past events where we could do stuff that our companions disapprove off. In case of Brienne, her mind broken state makes her physically and mentally incapable of going against our will. She says as much when discussing our engagement with Kass. If we were suddenly to turn to the demonic side, she could not raise her arms, for greater good, against us -- her greater good. So what is fucking her bombshell of a sister compared to that?

Last edited:

HK-47

May 17, 2017

It’s called 36 years of being constantly subjected to heteronormative films, television, & literature. Bitches talk about the dastardly gays rubbing it in their faces over the smallest things, but jeeeeeeezus, the hypocrisy goes right over their heads.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.