Who is your favourite character, and why?

Jorr The Great

Jul 9, 2019
Mexico
www.youtube.com
It is not difficult to know why no one has mentioned them, as you mentioned they have very good sexual scenes, but there are many other characters who have such scenes and much more of their own history, whether or not they add to the lore. Lusina, no matter how much she says she comes from a good family, because her story is only there, and Anna is a peasant, a farmer, if she milked simple cows it would be just as interesting as Hitoshi (what the hell would happen if Hitoshi and Alraune know each other). Even Sanders who does not have sex scenes is more liked by the additions he gives to the lore.
I really hope more content for them later: c.

Tobey Maguire

Mar 10, 2020
Yeah I knew why they weren't mentioned im just stupid and say whatever :)
But its not just the sex scenes the characters personality is also intriguing.

VynalDerp

Jun 26, 2019
I don't think I put my two cents here, but so far I think my favorite character is Berwyn.
Initially he started off as a mixed bag for me. His appearance is quite attractive, but I sorely wished he had more content which suited my personal tastes.
Well, I particularly like foxes with multiple tails being impregnated. While the Kitsune content lets you be the impregnator, you still can't be the impregnated (from what I recall at least.)
Berwyn is about the closest thing to that in the game currently, and although Kiyoko content is good, after having seen literally all of it multiple times over now I am a little sick of trying to pretend I am not me in the situation lol.
I also enjoy Berwyn's personality - he comes across as carefree and relaxed, although maybe a bit dickish at times (not that it really bothers me).
The only major gripe I really have with him is that he generally pounds you into submission via your mouth. I would prefer more of the submission scenes to include one of the other two holes as well, both stuff you initiate and stuff initiated automatically (like returning to Berwyn's room post cockworship.)

Jan 10, 2017
It's so hard to choose between Brienne and Kiyoko, I can get down and depraved with the rest of them, but I am a sucker for the wholesomeness(not the best word, but closest I can think of atm) of these two. And I cannot wait for any future Brienne content, Kiyoko is already to the point where I can marry her and just enjoy my fox-wife and daughter, whereas I am looking forward to reaching this point with Brienne and getting closer with her in Khor'minos. Other than those two, I would also add Rindo. I like her content, and hope she gets more soon. Something about making her realize that she is still desirable.

Can't forget Kasyrra, love how close you can get to her, and how much you can learn about her, despite the fact that she is the enemy. Hoping there is a non-violent, and still non-corrupt way to resolve the story with her. Because the moments where she actually lets down her guard, really endears her to me. Plus, I love me some big-dicked mommy succubus.

Baggrin

May 16, 2019
My most favorite character is without a doubt Ryn. A sweet gentle elven princess. What a shame that I can't give her a sex-changing potion and then make her pregnant (and I also wish I could see her sister's reaction when looking at a heavily pregnant Ryn). Or take off her chastity cage and get pregnant from her myself. I don't even know what I would like more (the ideal would be to combine both options), but in any case I want to marry her (I wish we both wore wedding dresses when we got married) and have children with her. I love her so much that I could make a vow of loyalty to her alone on the wedding day. And if she wanted, I would give up my penis forever.

Number two ... I don't even know, Brint or Evelyn?
I'm not a fan of big, muscular manly men, but something about Brint turns me on. I love sex with him in all positions (I never even tried to be on top though), but I especially love when he milks me, I often ask him even when there is really no need for it. I recently gave birth (from Lady Evergreen to help Cait), asked him to help me with the milk in my breasts ... I was pregnant again before I knew it. He's also a good guy. Perhaps I would have liked Brienne more (haven't tried it yet), but he suits me perfectly as a man. It is possible that despite the fact that I am a wild elf in body, I am a cowgirl at heart...
My tender domme Evelyn ... the only one paying attention to all three of my virginities and happy to take them. I love her gentle domination over me (if only Ryn could also ... no, I like Ryn the way she is). I would be happy to get pregnant from her, I would also not mind if she got pregnant from me (what a pity that there is no way to get her vagina back).
The only thing bad about these two is that the members are too big, I am not a lover of the members (and breasts) of huge sizes.

Number three.
Arona? Muscular women are not my fetish, but I love having another hermaphrodite by my side who can both get pregnant and put her child in me. I would be glad to let her dominate me, but I find such interactions with her too limited for my taste, so she has to be content with a relatively equal relationship.
Lady Evergreen? Hermaphrodite + pregnancy fetish. She deserves third place even more. But I like tanuki less than orcs and if only she would have allowed me to take part in the care / upbringing of our children ...
Garth ... I would be happy to be his daughter. And not just a daughter ...
Kiyoko. She is not a man and is not hermaphrodite. But she is the first pure woman I can name. Wife and mother. I enjoy interacting with her (and our oldest daughter Kinu also).

Number four.
Atani. She's a sweet girl.
Berwyn. He's funny. And feminine. And enjoys magic. And can be both down and on top. And he is not sterile ...
Cait is a friendly catgirl. I don't think that I will ever want / will have children with her, but she is a good friend and reliable companion. It seems that when we were both raped by tentacles (a very ̶e̶x̶c̶i̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ creepy incident) as a result of a failed attempt to summon her sister Calla, it brought us even closer.
Leorah. Pretty girl, even though I'm not into tattoos. I am very sorry for her. I wish that someday she would find, if not complete healing, then at least partial restoration of her former mobility.
Lusina. Despite her occupation, I like her.
Sexy Statues. I like them and I would love to know more about them.
Shar. She is unusual, even exotic. I was happy to help her.

There are definitely other characters that I will like in the game, but during the time before this walkthrough I forgot about them or never met at all.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
My most favorite character is without a doubt Ryn. A sweet gentle elven princess. What a shame that I can't give her a sex-changing potion and then make her pregnant (and I also wish I could see her sister's reaction when looking at a heavily pregnant Ryn). Or take off her chastity cage and get pregnant from her myself. I don't even know what I would like more (the ideal would be to combine both options), but in any case I want to marry her (I wish we both wore wedding dresses when we got married) and have children with her. I love her so much that I could make a vow of loyalty to her alone on the wedding day. And if she wanted, I would give up my penis forever.
I do believe that it has been stated that you will never be able to give Ryn a pussy. That said, once the chastity cage comes off, she very likely will be able to fuck a baby into you.

Reactions: Forget Me Knot

Baggrin

May 16, 2019
I do believe that it has been stated that you will never be able to give Ryn a pussy. That said, once the chastity cage comes off, she very likely will be able to fuck a baby into you.

** Pouting ** I so badly wanted not to be limited to anal sex, but to give Rin a vagina and make her pregnant with our first child, or even get pregnant at the same time as she to give birth to our baby on the same day with her. Then all that remains is to look for ways to remove her cage and make sure that by this time I'll be in heat...

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
** Pouting ** I so badly wanted not to be limited to anal sex, but to give Rin a vagina and make her pregnant with our first child, or even get pregnant at the same time as she to give birth to our baby on the same day with her. Then all that remains is to look for ways to remove her cage and make sure that by this time I'll be in heat...

insert meme about Savin not liking preg here

Ireyon

May 14, 2018
Brint because yes. Those sleeping/cuddling/dating scenes go with the smut like gravy goes with roast. I love everything about him. I'd love to put Wsan on a pedestal just for creating him.

Etheryn is wonderful too, the poor girl needs a million hugs.

Berwyn, Cait and Quin are also nice but I feel their content is somewhat lacking at the moment, which is regrettable especially for the trappy doggy boy because he's really fun to have around.

Reactions: Forget Me Knot

Amnelis

Nov 11, 2020
1) Brint - He fulfills a lot of my kinks, being a very manly minotaur, into impregnation, into domination in both gentler or more savage ways, etc. But other than that I find him one of the most fleshed out characters so far, his non sexual content is really good too, he is just a great guy to have around wether you want someone to talk, fight, cuddle or fuck with. I consider him my champions main relationship & really look forward to marrying him.

2) Garret - I always had a thing for werewolves so lupines are one of my favorite races. Love his cocky personality & how aggressive he can get during sex. Once I am done with the Winter City quest my goal is to transform my champion into his bitch to finally unlock those scenes, even if I will definitely either transform back into human or just go back to a previous save. His portrait is A+ too, one of the sexiest ones so far.

3) Quin - I never thought I would be into bunny boys but here I am. It is obvious by now I am into my champion being dominated, I appreciate that he is not quite as animalistic about it as Brint & Garret, he goes about it in a more refined, cerebral way with all that teasing without lacking in roughness. Also as someone who is into male feet I greatly enjoy his footjob scene, never in a million years I expected this type of content in CoC2 so it was a good surprise. His portrait is also one of the sexiest ones so far, it is a shame that as a companion his icon is his old portrait.

Honorable mentions are Takahiro, Vaush & Argoth. The latters bad ending is by far my favorite.

agreenfish

Jun 24, 2019
After that last patch? Definitely Gweyr.
Very Cool™ backstory (the writing in this game is startlingly impressive for its genre... I'd actually love to see a SFW spinoff from Fen & co).

Although I have other reasons for liking her as well. Probably the same ones as Garth, ha.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
I'm really digging Vatia (Sleepy Snake). Not only is she hot as fuck, but now I'm really hoping she can teach a new power called "Mirror Self" or something where you can create a doppelganger like she can. (Think I just came up with a better name than "Mirror Self"...) Treat it like a Summon spell with a weaker version of the Champion.

I also really liked Gweyr. As a combat veteran, her story really struck home for me. I really hope @The Observer has more in store for her.

Omega2178

Aug 2, 2020
Top three has to be Kohaku, Kasyrra, and imps

Now the first two have already been said and I’m betting you are wondering why I would say imps. The reason I like them is to shove their dump stupid faces into the fucking dirt before decapitating a motherfucker. It’s a good pass time. Their stupid smug faces just make me want to rip out their spines and then dump them in a puddle of acid. Good work on making me hate them. It also kinda helps the first time I played I get fucked up by the imps at the end of the garden which has just fueled by love of kicking their stupid shit in but eh.

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
I don't have a favorite character specifically, or one that I hate! In fact, even the characters that I consider somewhat detestable, like Nakano, I still enjoy interacting with! Still taking Nakano as an example, I just LOVE his interaction with the champion after we became kitsunes and married Kiyoko. I can only imagine what is going through his mind at that time, since the Gaijin he tried to kill and despised all the time, not only won the respect and admiration of Komari and Keros himself, but also married his sovereign and he is still the father of his beloved bride! lol

KAZEARC

Aug 26, 2020
london
to be fair my favourite changes on the patch. with the exception being Brienne. with Brint second with Cait/ Arona / Kiyoko/ Ryn mixed for third.
love Azzy`s new stuff. all she needs is a 4 way milk off with brie cat on you.

Ryn before put me off a bit. solely being the size limit on her ass, as my main pc is a tad to big for her. but playing though on a new pc I found a love for her she is just so dame cute.

I love Kass but its the lack of content on her form being in the top 3. but when she gets it. its fire.
the 2 people i want to get more shit. is Vari and Atugia.

Still waiting on knocking up Arona. but i have got over that.
to be fair i like most of the people in the game out side of i think 3/4. being tollus, garret, Keros and takahiro. all the others i love. or attest like.