What kind of Champion are you?!

Hizor

Feb 23, 2016
"What kind of knight are you?!" Screamed the princess

"One of a kind." 

Hello everyone my name is whatever it says as my username over there in the top left of this post. As you can probably guess I've signed up recently onto the forums (mainly because I can finally get away from normal people), and I wanted to know just what kind of player you make your champion out to be, and what your personal favorites are about the game. Also what your current objective might be?

This will also help me in seeing what people like most from the game so I can get a general idea of what to add in the expansion I plan to try and code. You might not think that CoC is a very large game which it's not file wise that is, but if you see the code that goes into it you might be in a little bit more awe of what kitteh shifts through every day. (Heck I'm still trying to figure out where to start. )

Anyway I'll start first with what kind of Champion I am. 

I used to play a lot of Rogue-like game made back in the 1990's so I really enjoy CoC's adventure. 

Champion Hair: Black 

Weapon of Choice: Beautiful Sword

Armor of Choice: Goo Armor (Because it feels so squishy ;)  )

Race: Purely Human with no transformations (I know I'm boring)

My Champion is your pure non-corrupt character that likes to go out of his way to help people, and trains everyday to make sure he does not get raped by a taur. (MinosRbad) He (like any man) enjoys a good shag every now and then, usually with his harem of women that stay with in his camp. The wall he has built is practically constructed out of Imp Skulls so no imps are getting his ass.  

My personal favorites of the game are probably the long story lines of some of the NPC's (Like Helia's quest line)

My current objective is finding some way to possibly cure Jojo (Now Joy) of bimboism! (What idiot drinks a potion labeled Bimbo Liqueur to keep it from bandits?! I would have just let them have the thing)

I have also beaten Lethice. (Beaten the game) 

Last edited by a moderator:

Night

Aug 26, 2015
My champion is kinda a manifestation of my inner fantasy and my spirit animal combined. 

Mostly human, brown skin, grey-ish white hair, wolf(dog) ears, wolf (dog) tail. He kinda lives a double life, at camp he's a very pure hearted person, loving husband and father to his many waifus and children, very protective of them, he's a dominant alpha male figure amongst his little pack that he's created. 

But outside camp when he's hunting demons in his search for lethice's stronghold he's the lone wolf.  Violent, brutal, bloodthirsty, loves the thrill of the kill, embraces the darkness and uses its power to destroy it. He practices dark magic that's primarily focused on destruction rather than lust or something else. 

Weapon of choice: Sacred spell blade. A modified version of the one you get from that chick In tel'andre who's plotting to destroy it(forgot her name). It is imbued with several magic runes that house powerful magical abilities. He obtained the rune seal spell from other powerful magicians encountered throughly he story; the forest kitsune discovered a way to rip the magical power from one thing and seal it so they gave it to him and he used it on akbal, taking his fire ability and sealed it into a rune on the sword, several other runes were taken from powerful demons he's killed. 

Armor of choice: Light leather armor lined with fur around the  collar, shins, and forearms.

His one and only fear is to be feared by those he loves. Often times he doesn't like teaching or training his children to use magic or to fight in general and he seeks to create a world where violence is no longer necessary. Though In some cases he does take up the mantel and would train his oldest sons and daughters to fight using various weapons.

It may sound kind of cliché but I like the theme of such a character.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Weapon of choice: Sacred spell blade. A modified version of the one you get from that chick In tel'andre who's plotting to destroy it(forgot her name). It is imbued with several magic runes that house powerful magical abilities. He obtained the rune seal spell from other powerful magicians encountered throughly he story; the forest kitsune discovered a way to rip the magical power from one thing and seal it so they gave it to him and he used it on akbal, taking his fire ability and sealed it into a rune on the sword, several other runes were taken from powerful demons he's killed.

I take that's part of your own headcanon, right?

As per the original question...

*Champion hair: auburn (might go green on occasion).
*Weapon: Beautiful Sword/Spell Blade.
*Armour: Goo Armor/Dragonscale robes (mod).
*Race: mutant. The variety depends on the run I'm trying out or whether I'm playing the mod. Vanilla game: dragon looks. Mod: pig/satyr looks.
*Behaviour: pure-ish, except when one has to play Waifumon to catch'em all.
*Personal favourites: getting transformed, interacting with certain characters such as Jojo, Benoit, Izma or Helia, savescumming to try out different things.
*Current objective: waiting until the non-mod end is finally implemented.

Night

Aug 26, 2015
I take that's part of your own headcanon, right?

Yes it is infact. I hope that isn't a problem or some sort issue with anyone. I responded to the question, which I interpreted as "what kind of champion are you?" not "what is your standard PC set up?".

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I am not the OP, so s/he's the one who could have a say on that!

I only asked because that kind of lines could confuse people about items or events that are not included neither in the actual game nor in the mod. One thing's how you envision your Champion to be like, and another one's to envision your Champion as some kind of original character in a story set in Mareth, with details that are nowhere to be seen in canon materials.

ryuyousuke

Feb 10, 2016
My champion....well, I don't know if I can call him a champion or not, because his route is aggressively corrupted. (Some of his outlook is that I made of myself so that he would be more unique and lively than just a character created from the game). The only one he's nice to is Ember, for whom he has turned himself into a male-herm to help achieving the wish of rebuilding the world of dragons.

My champion name is Hayate. He is a 6 foot male dragon, but turned into a male-herm later. He has the most magnificent wings that swing strongly from his back. Four long black horns comes out from his forehead and bends all the way to the back. Also, he has this two bee-like radar on the forehead too, which make him quicker and act beter in the dark. He's wearing inquisitor's robe and Lethicite's staff.

Hayate has a manly handsome face, dragon scale cover from his ears to his jawline. He has a blue pearl-like eyes, which cover with not white but black, which make his eyes look more like on a demon than a champion. He's a muscular figure with claws that could tear off the skins of crocodile easily, a silver set of scales cover his muscular body and adding more to his defense against attacks. Although being mostly a dragon-morph, Hayate has nine fox tails swinging at his back. His leg cover in black scales which make it look more like a long boot.

Hayate is a powerful pyromancer. He has all kind of fire magick that allows him to widely choose facing different rivals, even the one that can raise the enemy's lust. He may have had thoughts of saving this realm when becoming a champion back in Ingnam. But after living 1 month in the realm and being apposed to the corruption and the lust from all of the demon lurking everywhere, he has found his ways of life and it is to dominate this land and to bring all kind of living things under his feet. Being a sado-machosist, he loves dominate all the losers who dares attack him and sometime he even attemp to lose too so that he can experience the feeling of being raped like a loser. He has turned a lot of person he met in his adventure into his slaves: Sophia, Amily, Ceraph, Kelly,...., and his most loving slut is Jojo, after turning the monk in to the lowest slut can be, he has gives the monk a whole new life filled with being nothing more than a sex slut who asking to cum all the time and a cum-dumpster. Sometime, it is so sad to know his monk allies have all dead or been turned into the same thing as him somewhere, so sad because he can bring this new slut monk back so all his friends can see how good you have turned him into.

After turning himself into a male-herm, Hayate has created a group of his own minotaur sons. So that whenever he wants to be treated as a whore, he can have all his sons to do that to him. Even though Ember won't be happy picking up his cum filled body after that.

And Ember is his mate and his  only lover in this land. Their story is to be told later when any people want to hear. The guy is kindly enough to let Hayate having sex with mostly all the figures in the land, as the dragon-man knows his lover is a deep-hide whore. The only thing Ember made him promise is to bear only his child after he has had enough minotaur sons to rape him.

So that's my champion.

Mustang Flex

Aug 27, 2015
My champion is known by many names, Mountain Slayer, Thunder Lion, The Chocolate Axe, but you, may call him Tiffany.

Tiffany is an 9 foot tall Minotaur who started as a woman, but changed to a man later on. With the physical and mental prowess of a brick wall, Tiffany uses a big ass axe as a weapon. Though early on in his (at the time her) adventure, Tif was rather tolerant of daemons, assuming they did not attack her first, Tiffany grew to hate the Daemons once she saw what they had done to the realm. When Tiffany began using Minotaur blood in an attempt to bolster her strength, she lost much of her mental acuity and memory. While he still vaguely remembers why he came, he mostly only fights Daemons to sate is instincts.

Reactions: Baggrin

Nythias

Jan 3, 2016
All I can say is my Champion is a slutty cowgirl with an addiction to Minotaurs. I have nothing else to input about her because she's that shallow.

Being a big, dumb cow with an addition to cum does that to you. 

facenemesis

Nov 25, 2015
One of my favorite Champions was an androgynous dragon girl who very strong. She had the most amount of followers and lovers I'd ever gotten in camp. 

Whenever I make male champions they're always total bottoms in my eyes. My favorites out of those was a harpy/avian boy I made and a human.

Mei97

Aug 28, 2015
my champion- Aiko Yen

favourite weapon- jeweled rapier/ spell blade

favourite armour- inquisitor robes (headcanon that they look sorta like the dragon age inquisitor's but red)

race- 9 tailed pure albino kitsune (white hair/fur/tails)

she's very feminen but has very toned muscles, max thin, average hight, small breasts.

goes out of her way to help people whenever possible but has a zero demon tolerance killing any when given the chance. She loves the many lovers that she has gathered and helped a cherishes all her children, even the ones she didn't plan for (PLEASE COME BACK SPIDER BABIES!). She has zero corruption and spend much of her time meditating to keep it that way.

(head canon ahead) She is the last of the pure kitsune and wishes to see her home restored to what it once was, she despises the kitsune in the forest for taking the gifts of their ancestors for granted. Has a soft spot for Urta both because of their similar races and the diffucult past Urta had.

Current objective- have more kids, kill lethice when ending is added.... And murder as many imps as possible

Codesoul

Aug 31, 2015
Lexi

*Champion appearance:  4 Foot Tall human, after some misfortune, turned pig-morph.*Weapon: Scimitar*Armour: Sexy Black Chitin Armor / Tower Shield*Behaviour: Halfways between Pure and Corrupt. Likes to stay pure, but has trouble controlling herself around Minotaur.*Personal favourites: Having plenty of lovers and followers back at camp. Spends most days at Tel'Adre. Occasionally likes to lose to low level monsters, by lust.*Current objective: Train and get strong, attempt to ascend. 
(currently playing Hardcore brutal on the Revamp Mod)

Hizor

Feb 23, 2016
*Behaviour: pure-ish, except when one has to play Waifumon to catch'em all.

Me and you gotta trade sometime! xD  

So that's my champion.

Quite the champion! 

I might ask you to help me write some story later on. Once I fix my compiling problem. ^.^ 

My champion is known by many names, Mountain Slayer, Thunder Lion, The Chocolate Axe, but you, may call him Tiffany.

...Okay I don't know how to talk to you...

SAOA FTW!!!!! *High Five*

Current objective- have more kids, kill lethice when ending is added.... And murder as many imps as possible

The ending has already been added. New Game + and everything! Well in the Revamp anyway.

*Current objective: Train and get strong, attempt to ascend. 
(currently playing Hardcore brutal on the Revamp Mod)

I've got to try Hardcore sometime. 

Speaking of ascend. I recently submitted a addition to the game that adds a little more lore behind the ascension process besides just laying on the ground and BAM! New Game +.

ryuyousuke

Feb 10, 2016
Ok, if the topic is something within my writing skill I'll help. I'm thinking of applying to write for Kitteh as I have a lot of (weird and corrupted) ideas I wanna share and help making it real, but somehow the nervous is stoping me.

Hizor

Feb 23, 2016
Ok, if the topic is something within my writing skill I'll help. I'm thinking of applying to write for Kitteh as I have a lot of (weird and corrupted) ideas I wanna share and help making it real, but somehow the nervous is stoping me.

Once I get better at ActionScript and get it to compile the code write I'm going to start work on an entire new area, new towns, people, events. So yeah could definitely use a writer for that stuff. ^.^ 

ryuyousuke

Feb 10, 2016
ok, but why don't you just join with kitteh? and will you continue with the revamp or the original coc?

Hizor

Feb 23, 2016
ok, but why don't you just join with kitteh? and will you continue with the revamp or the original coc?

Continue with Revamp. I've been talking with kitteh, but I won't be able to get anywhere until I can figure out what the heck is wrong with my compiler.

Mei97

Aug 28, 2015
I'm going to start work on an entire new area, new towns, people, events. So yeah could definitely use a writer for that stuff. ^.^ 

If you'd like writers to help i'd be willing to throw my hat in the ring, just let me know what you'd like :)

Hizor

Feb 23, 2016
If you'd like writers to help i'd be willing to throw my hat in the ring, just let me know what you'd like :)

Okay. I'll keep you in mind once I start work on the content for it. It may be a long time before that happens though.

PimpKing

Mar 3, 2016
Character name: None(He does have one, I just regret naming him Ouroboros.)

Species: Naga

Favored Weapon(s): Magic + Minotaur Axe

Armor: Spider Silk Robes

Appearance: 9' tall Naga covered from tail to scalp in white scales with a pair of dragon horns and wings, and elfin ears for good luck.

My champion started off with pure intentions. He's gonna be a noble hero and save the world. And mainly he has stayed his course. You can still have pure and noble intentions and save the world while knocking up every female you find. I like to think he's been given the nickname 'The Naga King' and that it's all gone to his head. He's a bit arrogant and intent on spreading his pure and noble seed across the land. And considering that he's 9 feet from the waist plus however long his snake body is, has dragon wings, and has been given the most cum production I could pump into a character, I don't think anyone's gonna stop him. Did I mention the dragon wings? Because it was a bitch to try and get the naga body with the dragon wings. But totally worth it. 

Sablestine

Jan 16, 2016
Character name: Mavis Kivijer
In-game name: Mavis
Gift: Smarts
History: Scholar
Species: Spider girl
Armor: Silk blouse and leather pants
Favoured weapon(s): Beautiful sword + white magic

Character description: You began your journey as a human, but gave that up as you explored the dangers of this realm. You are a 5' 8" spider-girl, with a lithe body covered in highly visible muscles. Your face is human in shape and structure, with light skin. It has a gorgeous profile with full lips, a button nose, and noticeable eyelashes. A set of retractable, needle-like fangs sit in place of your canines and are ready to dispense their venom, and your moderately long, black hair accentuates your features well. Though not visible, you can plainly feel your onyx tongue-stud secured in your tongue.

You have a humanoid shape with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. Shining black exoskeleton covers your arms from the biceps down, resembling a pair of long black gloves from a distance. You have slightly-flared hips that match your trim, lithe body, and your full, toned backside fills out your clothing nicely. Your legs are covered in a reflective black, insectile carapace up to your mid-thigh, looking more like a pair of 'fuck-me-boots' than exoskeleton. You have two breasts that could easily fill a D-cup bra, each supporting a single nipple.

Followers: Jojo, Rathazul, Ember, Sophie, Shouldra

Lovers: Arian, Urta, Kiha

Slaves: Bath Girl (named her Ozzara)

Goals: Killing Lethice when the ending is added, helping Ember and Amily restore their kinds.

I also have a PC named Ikue but I've just started her file today...

Eternal Aviator

Mar 5, 2016
Character Name: Solomon Xiqq (pronounced "shEEk" (only the first name is used in-game))

Gift: Strength

History: Religion (I love the idea of frequent meditation...)

Species: Pure human, Solomon shall never succumb to the twisted minds and bodies of the land...

Weapon: Huge Warhammer+Weapon Mastery perk

Armor: Goo Armor (or Lthr Robes for casual times)

Appearance (as described in-game): You are a 6 foot tall human, with a body that’s a little bit wide and has some highly-visible muscles. Your face is human in shape and structure, with dark skin. It has a somewhat masculine, angular jawline. Your long, black hair looks good on you, accentuating your features well. You have a humanoid shape with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. You have pleasant hips, and your toned backside contracts with every motion, displaying the detailed curves of its lean musculature. Two normal human legs grow down from your waist, ending in normal human feet. You have two flat breasts, each supporting one 0.2-inch nipple. Your shaft is 11.5 inches long and 1.3 inches thick. A sack with two balls swings heavily beneath your ample shaft. You estimate each of them to be about one inch across. You have one virgin pucker, placed between your butt-cheeks where it belongs.

Personality/Journey (in brief): Solomon always keeps his primary mission in mind wherever he goes and no matter who he meets. He is usually intent on avoiding sex whenever at all possible, and he's 100% certain that he won't be letting anyone or thing near his backdoor. He has a good sense of humor and is very level headed, typically avoiding fights altogether whenever possible unless he is faced with any corruption. He carried himself proudly but not over-inflated, usually using his exotic warhammer as a walking stick for shorter distances, but he's crafted a special holder for it so he can carry the hammer on his back and deploy it swiftly if need be. He mostly trained himself on fighting with the heavy weapon, but lots of prior experience with a Bo staff are to thank for some of his skill. He took in Rathazul as a follower early on in his journey, something he has grown to be rather thankful for, and later on Jojo the Monk. Over the many many weeks, he made plenty of acquaintances and allies outside of camp, including Helia and Minerva, his two closest allies and best friends outside of camp. However... Meeting Kiha the dragon was a far more powerful step. Kiha has lived at Solomon's camp since he managed to breach the fortress she had erected around her heart, and they couldn't make a better couple. He is determined, more than ever, to expunge the demonic plague from the land, for more now than just his hometown and people, but for the best allies he could have ever wished to be granted.

Wow, I had way too much fun writing this out.

NovaEclipse

Sep 7, 2015
Character Name: Nova/Richter (They're essentially the same person, but the former is from the Vanilla game and the latter is from the Revamp Mod)

Race/Species: Human for about 95% of his journey, but turned into a full and True Kitsune to gain as much power as he could for the fight with Lethice.  He also has drank enough of Ember's blood to gain dragon wings.

Gift: Toughness

History: Blacksmith

Armor: Tough Spider-Silk Armor OR Valerie (or who/whatever the Goo-girl Armor is called)

Weapon: Beautiful Sword, White Magic, and Kitsune Magic

Appearance: Started out with white skin, which became lightly tanned after spending so long in Mareth.  His hair, while originally short and blonde, has now become back-length and platinum-blonde as a result of his Kitsune transformation.  While his Kitsune transformation has feminized him ever so slightly, he still remains largely masculine, with an angular jaw and sharp features.  Piercing blue eyes that are shaded the slightest bit purple due to the initial corruption from entering Mareth and Zetaz's attempted rape.  A pair of fox ears sprout from the top of his head while two draconic horns roughly half-a-foot in length curl towards his back.  A pair of powerful dragon wings rest flat against his back when not in use.  Nine platinum-blonde fox tails swish back and forth from their place on his butt.  His arms and legs are human, and the rest of his body aside from the previously described body parts are also human.

Personality: Pure and kind-hearted, he refused to let anything taint his body, mind, or soul during his time in Mareth.  He shows mercy to the normal foes he defeats and leaves without succumbing to lust or desire, but is uncompromising when it comes to demons or irredeemable individuals, to whom he gives a swift end.  As a result of his "paragon" or "idealist" outlook and actions, he has gathered many followers and lovers (the latter of which is due to the fact that his attachment and love for all of them prevents him from choosing just one...though it it may also be because he subconsciously seeks out companionship/love from those he meets).

Despite his initial vow to remain human and pure, his time and experiences in Mareth showed him that he wouldn't be strong enough to defeat Lethice or effectively protect his loved ones as just a human.  Because of his desire to save Mareth, his own world, and the people he cared about, he sought out the Kitsunes in the Deepwoods and after roughly a month of meditation and gradual transformation, he became a Nine-Tailed Kitsune with far more magical power than his base human form (though his magical prowess is still weaker than ultra-powerful beings such as Lethice).  Upon finding and hatching Ember from her egg, he later drank enough of her blood to gain the power of Dragonfire and gained the wings of a dragon.

His caring and protective nature, while one of his greatest assets and the main reason why he got as far as he did, is also possibly his greatest weakness; on several occasions, he has thrown himself into dangerous or near-suicidal situations for the sake of protecting his friends and loved ones (most notably in the cases of Kiha against the spidermorph horde and with Helia against the Phoenix army) with little to no regard for his own safety.  If Lethice were to hold anyone close to him hostage and threatened to kill them unless he surrendered, he'd be unable to risk them getting hurt or killed even if it meant saving Mareth.

If his personality is TL;DR, then basically he's caring and protective to the point where it's a fatal flaw of his.  His own life means nothing to him in comparison to those of his friends and the people of Mareth.  He seeks power only for the purpose of protecting everyone and is willing to throw his life or even his very existence away if it would mean ending the demon threat to Mareth and his homeworld.

Bridie

Dec 16, 2015
I've always just used the editor to make myself, and then try and play myself with a bunch of arbitrary rules to make the game harder. To answer the questions OP gave;

Champion Hair: Platinum Blonde

Weapon of Choice: Wizard's Staff

Armor of Choice: Inquisitor's Corset

Race: Usually purely human, sometimes bunny girl

My champion is myself, in a way, and with some arbitrary rules, like can't turn down nudity at 30 lust, oral at 40, anal at 80, and anything at 90+, she can be prone to sexual encounters that I wouldn't normally do otherwise, courtesy of the lust inducing land where she now lives. There's also some perk picking rules, and stuff relating to corruption, that make it easier for corruption to happen, and the personality to chnage, which sometimes means it only makes logical sense to submit to the factory, and other times it means making it to the end of the current content pure, and pretty, and perfect. There's some other stuff that I do to make it harder, too, like starting the game with the imp gangbang encounter maxed, and the stats for the minotaur kids maxed.

My personal favorites of the game is honestly that it relaxes me. I still find the game to be pornographic, but sometimes I'll just spend a few hours playing it to unwind without any sort of sexual anything involved.

My current objective is waiting for the game to finish so I can make a sort of "true" run through the game.

Zakanard96

Mar 16, 2016
I have three different characters with three different stories, i started them all vanilla, carried over to the modded version and after a while i have adjusted them a little with the save editor.

First Character= Excelion

Nickname=The DragonBlade or The Shieldless Warrior

Excelion is a 6'3 decently muscular complete dragon morph with red fiery scales and emerald green eyes. his ass-length, brown hair atop his head is parted by a pair of rounded protrusions with small holes on the sides of his head serve as his ears. Bony fins sprout behind them. His sturdy dragonskin armor serves him well in protecting him from any attack. His dragon feet are hidden by large boots and its claws are powerful enough to destroy their cover in case he wants to hit his enemy with a surprise and sharp kick. 
His weapon of choice is a large claymore *headcanon* named Mystelainn, capable of channeling any sort of magic, both lust based and damage based.
He's determinated to end Lethice's rule once and for all and he's currently building an immense army of ants underground, taking advantage of their fast growth rates to ultimately outnumber the demons and wipe them out forever.
He's an extremely competent and fearsome warrior-mage, he values his loved ones over everything else and he has a very strong sense of honor. Earning his respect is not easy, but if you do, he will always help you, whether is with a dangerous and honorable task or even an illegal one.
He's a sweet, caring and romantic father and husband, almost like a knight, but has a fetish for impregnating other races, however, he's always ready to take his responsibilities. All of his wives and his harpy children are tolerant toward his unusual sexual habits because he's ready to satisfy all their needs.

Second Character= Tyria

Nickname=The Elusive Mist

Tyria is a 5'7 ten-tailed female Kitsune heavily obsessed with magics and a liking for piercings. Feminine, sexy and with delicate features, she has incredibly long white hair and faded golden eyes. She decided to follow the pure path in the name of her research on how to stop the Corruption without embracing it; that granted her nine swishy white kitsune tails and white foxy ears. She usually wears a very loose *headcanon* white and red hooded Inquisitor robe which allows her to use Blood Magic and carries to her side the Jeweled Rapier *headcanon* named Joyeuse, her mastery with such fast weapon comes from the training she sustained with a charming foxy thief. She goes around barefoot, thinking that feeling the earth beneth her feet helps her feeling one with it. Her body has a number of gold piercing, her favourite color: her E cup breasts and clit are pierced with gold rings while her tongue and belly button are pierced with gold studs.
She's mostly a reflexive, quiet and expressionless person, but she doesn't refrain from using sexual coercion to get what she wants (as showed with her rapier training or with a sickly lizarian mage who greatly enlarged her magical knowledge). Her goal is to protect the woods, but lately she found about the story of an high-ranking Inquisitor who bravely but foolishly opposed Lethice's rule alone and became very attracted with it. She thinks that such a person would be very interesting to meet and confront with.

Third Character= Baikal

Nickname= The Black Lord

Baikal is a 7'1 imposing full demon morph. He has short, night-blue hair and deep gray eyes. He's absolutely the most malevolent and corrupted creature in the entire Mareth along with Lethice. He will virtually stop at nothing to achive his final goal, which consists in fucking Lethice silly, make her part of his harem and sit on her throne as the ruler of Mareth. His harem is formed by people he personally corrupted, enslaved and sent to a farm he conquered which serves as his major source of incoming. He's a sadistic dominator (as shown with his love to make his opponents lose their minds with a Lust-Enchanted Dagger and his peculiar and dark aura) who forces his slaves to do an enormous amount of work with the threat of not fucking them during the night and seems to have a preference for his demonic servants. He's willing to heavily humiliate himself with everyone in order to acquire power (as shown with a jaguar-like beast who granted him terrifying mind powers) and is known to kill or turn into sex sluts when he does not need said people anymore. He has a fierce dislike for anyone who constantly opposes him (like two guards who banned him from the city of the desert where he previously sold what his slaved produce at the farm but particularly a dragon girl who roams around the swamp that he considers to be a ''Failed dragon bitch'') He prefer to go around with a sexy black chitin armor in order to proudly show the dimension of his demonic penis.

leftbracket

Oct 23, 2015
For lack of a better name, I've been referring to my bread and butter champion "Valynn." Like every other champion, she came from Ingnam, and was sent through the portal by disgusted townsfolk after a slight incident involving an incubi draft. Standing at 5'11'', with nine silver fox tails and ears to match, she's mostly kitsune, apart from her face and feet, which are that of a raccoon. The transformations and openly sexual relations gave her a new sense of freedom, and while she scours the camp's perimeters to protect her plethora of companions and lovers, a robe of white spider silk trails behind her, while an eldritch staff remains always within her grasp. After some time in between now and Ingnam, a few run ins with Akbal left her profusely corrupted, but for the sake of her comrades, she made her way back to the straight and narrow. Cynical and proud, a fate that conincides with her two fifteen inch, profusely knotted fox dicks will very possibly befall any who challenge her, and if Raphael ever sets foot on her camp again, he gon get dicked.

Current goals? She has no will to return to Ingnam, humans are vanilla af

Chances are, she'll just keep on keepin' on. With a lovely lizan mage as her aid and husbando, a mouse-monk mentor, a surplus of morale in the form of waifus, and *headcanon* a reptilian echidna hybrid by the name of Noah she's indebted to and hopes to aid in ascension, as well as a lovely girlfriend by the name of Pembria, she's sure to stay entertained for the rest of her days.

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
A Powerful Demon herm with a hart of gold. With four eyes, black chitin hands and dragon tail and feet. He has C-cup breast and a 16 inch human cock. He uses a Great sword, and wears a suit. He Will defeat the Demon lord take the throne and with the help of his queen Hel, lead his people to a benevolent life style, and spread joy and love to the world.

That's right hes not a sexed crazed demon and/or a sexed crazed Futanari. Just a good person who happens to be a demon and a Futanari.

Shi

Dec 6, 2015
Name: Terra
Race: Minotaur
Hair color: Flame gold with orange streaks. (Headcannon for the orange streaks)
One none mino trait: Ears TFed to elven instead of cow
Breast size: C (None lactating)

Story: Being born as a futa in a mino village is rough. Pounded without mercy, almost more so then the subby minotaurs. In her time she became addicted and grew in hatred. Each night she would barely crawl off to work on her strength by punching at a tree with the little bit she had left until she passed out.  As she became strong enough she surprised the alpha minotaur when he tried breeding her again. She murdered him and left DARING any to challenge her on the way. With the alpha dead to the futanari, the others refused to fight.

She went into withdrawal over time. With much time and effort she fought addiction from her own people. She travels the land keeping an eye out for the weak and abused. She takes higher interest in any possible champions from other lands. If the champions are weak she will mock them for weakness and beat them until that person is stronger. Terra also tends to defend the weak even as she insults them for weakness, it's just who she is.

Her long term goal is to one day be leader of every minotaur village. She intends to set a new set of rules with her as a leader as even the biggest brutes bow to her as she leads a charge to enslave demons under the addiction of their minotaur cum into weak beings needing their cumfix and unable to threaten the world any longer.

levant

Aug 31, 2015
human paladin, essentially

are you me? Right down to the hair color. 

Richter Ambrose is lawful good. In a lawless world, he IS the law, and he says "no corruption allowed". Those who break his law are to be met with a resolute smite, for the good of Mareth. He also says "damn girl that booty fine", to about anything that doesn't have a dick, and as a result has all recruitable waifus. He didn't even mean to waifu Arian, Richter was just saying that he wasn't gay. But the important thing is that now Arian is healthy again, even if a different gender. Izma's dick was removed, which was a hard decision, but the futa cock is the very image of corruption, and thus wasn't to be allowed in his camp. 

#1 waifu: Helia, 10/10 would charge into battle with (we named our daughter Sinn and she's adorable!)

#1 bro: Jojo, it's almost bizarre finding another holy warrior in this adventure, but here he is

#1 accomplishment: Purification of Lethice (Now Lethe). She wasn't even that difficult, it was that goddamn minotaur that you had to beat three times in a row

#1 biggest secret: Is actually Demacian

Current objective: is to wait for pure ember to become a thing. It'll happen, just you wait! I'm not crazy! Half Life 3 confirmed!

coc.png