Old one awakes (In game)

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
The group: The man nods. "I see and what about the one you couldn't find? What do you plan to do about them?"

Nyarlathotep: Grin nods. "Aye I'm look up as much info as I can about those people from yesterday but I can't find any thing!! Oh sure I can find basic stuff or stuff about their princes but that's it!" She picks up a random lyre and smashes it on the ground. She pants as she returns to the bed. "I wanted a spy network but nooooo 'It would have no use' she said 'waste of time' she said" She grumbles more.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I will make sure to drag her here by the tail if I have to." "Anything to get the information we need on these mysterious conjurers. No matter which lord they serve, they will surely not stand up to Arborea." Lucia says sternly.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Aye." Lucia salutes and exits the room, reattaching her head on the way out. She walks towards the edge of the city and asks a guard for directions to the lake, in writing.

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Rick watches Lucia leave. "So........I guess you don't need us anymore. We'll just be going then." He looks at Topaz and Sunny and gestures to the door. "Glad we could be of service. Good luck with you're dragon hunt."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Lucille follows the instructions, walking away from the city with no apparent qualms about the long trip.

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
Nyarlathotep looks towards Grin confused, she then walks towards her. She gets really close and then lowers her back grabbing the pieces of the lyre and trying to order the books that are out of place. "Uhmm... How would you get a spy network?"

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Nyarlathotep: "Oh you know hire some people to look out for interesting things or people. Then every so often, like now, we would tell them to go digging for info. Stupid sisters.." She grumbles. "Now we got little info and I'm annoyed."

Lucille: A few hours into your walk, you can hear something big moving through the bush. 

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Lucille draws her blade and scans the brush around her for movement. She assumes a defensive position, knowing she's exposed.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Lucille: From the bush emerges a wolf. However there are differences, first the wolf is almost twice as large as a normal wolf, and second its teeth are longer and it has some bone like spikes growing from its back. It growls at you.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Lucille growls back at the large creature, unfettered by her fleshy opponent. She readies her sword, ready to slash or thrust into the wolf should it try to pounce her.

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
Nyarlathotep nods while rearranging the books. "Uhmmm i bet you can convince your sister now, i mean the guys that were attacking the city are dangerous." She says while putting the books in order. "Maybe the guys that helped us with them could spy for you?"

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Nyarlathotep: Grin rubs her chin. "Maybe...but I think a few of them would have a problem answering to me.."

Lucille: The wolf moves to the side, your blade lightly scratches its side. It glares and growls at you.

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
Nyarlathotep looks around. "Maybe you can exchange what you know for what they know?"

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Nyarlathotep: Grin rubs the back of her head. "Hmm that might work..."

Lucielle: The wolf slowly backs into the brush, keeping eye contact and growling the whole time.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Lucille tries to track the wolf's movements, holding up her sword to parry any attack from the brush.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
You can hear the wolf move back into the forest, the sounds of its movements getting softer.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Lucille wipes off the small amount of blood on her sword, before continuing on the journey to her destination. She keeps her sword in hand at all times, just in case.

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
Nyarlathotep smiles while walking around the room. "And also you can talk to your sisters, i bet they will accept your idea now. After those guys attacked the city."

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Soliel approaches Rick outside the Heartless building. 

"Can we talk?  Somewhere away from prying ears and eyes."

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
Rick gives a curious look. "Sure thing Sunny. I wanted to talk to you anyway. We can head back to your shop."

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
"Sure, We can definitely find a private place to talk there." Soliel says gesturing Rick to follow.  occasionally looking back to be thry are not followed by any unwanted company.

Resdoodle

Dec 14, 2015
While following her, Rick notices that Sunny keeps looking behind them. "Expecting trouble?"

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
"Oh!  Not really.  It's old habit I've yet to break."  The young woman's upbeat attitude returning now away from the Heartless.    

Taking out her keys Soleil pauses enjoying a beam of strong sun before unlocking and entering the shop.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Lucille continues on through the forest, wary of whatever else might jump out to snack on a not-so-recently deceased carcass, namely her.

Last edited by a moderator: