What kind of Champion are you?!

Sethern

May 17, 2017
I typically make two characters, one a female total slut bag, always human female. I guess you could see her simply as a woman laying on her back with her legs spread, whoever wants to can go between her legs, and whatever it makes comes out of her, lol. Always have brood mother perk, plus fast pregnancy, etc. Always Minotaur cum addicted, etc. Typically body is fairly normal sized, I try not to do anything too crazy with the body like unending lactation and Breast that can't be moved, except through a wheel barrel. Just always pregnant basically.

For the second, typically a fighter male with as big of a weapon as possible, and I reach for perks, and talents that allow him to hit hard and cum so much that it turns whatever he was having sex with into a cum filled balloon, lol.

For both of them I just sit on the Wiki for hours looking up items, perks, talents etc to fill the list and whatever it takes to get them I'll spend days searching high and low and following whatever path or quest to get those specific perks/talents.

BlackNeko

Jun 15, 2017
Reunion Island
Hi!
I know it may sound cliché but my principal character is a monogamous male (which did not make things simple with the game) towards Arian, while keeping sex life open.

His name is Feros, and he is an intelligence based character at 65 corruption. Basically, he is a depressed character who arrived in mareth feeling worthless and suffering through several rapes for being weak. However, as he arrived in Tel'Adre, he met the person who would change his life.

He then swore to protect his beloved and this world from corruption by being the last one hosting this darkness, utterly erasing all other traces of demonic presence in the realm.

He uses the inscribed spellblade given to him by a mysterious sorceress in town, as well as the inquisitor's robes, which allow him to draw power from his blood to cast powerful magic, be it white or dark.

He let himself turn cat as a beginning, but let ember merge him into a part dragon as he needed more power, in exchange for repopulating Mareth's lands with dragons.

*Non game-canon starts here*

As he stands against Lethice, he learns the new ways of the dark arts, as it is drawn from negative emotions, and uses his overwhelming sense of dread towards Ingnam abandoning him in order to bolster his powers, making him a force to be reckoned with.

*Non game-canon ends here*

There you have it. This is basically how I played the game all pure-like while having over 50 corruption 99% of the time. Hope you liked it :)

Kitsune Lord Momiji

Jan 12, 2016
Hawkethorne
Name: Momiji (Originally Jeremy)
Race: Kitsune
Skin Color: Fair
Hair Color: Silver-Blonde
Height: 5'5"
Penis Size: 15 inches long and 3 inches wide (Fertite-pierced [Jacob's Ladder])

Weapon: Beautiful Sword (In-Game); Fox Naginata (Artwork)
Armor: Ebonweave Platemail/Divine Bark Armor (In-Game); Ebonweave Robe (Artwork)
Accessory: Greater Ring of Mysticality
Undergarments: Ebonweave Vest and Ebonweave Fundoshi

On the Pure/Corrupt scale, he's probably more of a lean towards the former, though he's not exactly Pure so much as wary of what corruption can lead to. Without going into too much personal history, he's not really a Champion, really out for his own self-interests and security.

Originally, he was subservient to Akbal as a means of being protected from Imps and the Succubi that wandered the forest, allowing him to become Whispered. But after a while, he decided to break away from him as well and wound up enamored with Goblins and the Kitsune Sisters, making a small forest village for the former due to seeing all the danger they faced due to Tentacle Beasts and adopting the culture and mannerisms of the latter.

Personality-wise, he's a playful and mischievous person who can be a brat, though he's not unkind if not pushed to that extent. He can be rather vengeful when people get one over on him, though, due to resenting his own weakness.

In battle, he uses both Black and White Magic due to being a bit of a bookworm and picking up an affinity for both. In terms of sexuality, he's bisexual, having a preference for females, herms/dickgirls, and feminine males. He typically prefers to be dominant due to preferring control, though he isn't opposed to being a switch or receiving.

rN0IG2t.jpg

Someone

Nov 10, 2016
My dude was the type of dude who made it through the entire game without getting fucked in the ass even once.

In other words, he was kinda boring.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
i have three mains that how have been converted over to the xianxia mod
My white kitsune male herm mage named Yue who is my pure pc and my first playthrough i kinda collected all the pure lovers/follwers on this run that and so many kids he has had like damn so many kids generally open for sex but refuses to rape others and sometimes gets distracted or turned on he loses (how i got some of the kids he has had and he loves them all)
My herm demon warrior named Lilllith who is horned bunny who is my corrupt pc who basicly i ran to do the evil route has all corrupt follwers and loves being a slut fucking everything she comes across
my male fenrir wolf soul user Rune who is my tinted run tends to be a bit of a horndog but loves his lovers a lot tends to have bimbo followers if has the option has a thing for bimbos and herms
and my next two runs are a nekomata maleherm Named Sying and a female kirin named Krystal once the tf is added not sure how im gonna do their runs yet

Malbutorius

Sep 4, 2016
I'm a green female cat morph, a natural athletic build with spider silk armor and dragonscale panties and bra, I got the armor from Oswald in the revamp mod since he sometimes sells the materials for it at dirt cheap prices. Anyways, slutty paladin, has sex all the time, main weapon is of course, the Beautiful Sword. Most of my stats are near 100 except for libido, sensitivity, and corruption. 13 libido, 45 sensitivity, and 0 corruption. Pretty standard really. Current companions are Rathziel and Joy.

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
I just realized the quote was from the first shrek movie

Hizor

Feb 23, 2016
*Comes back after almost a year*
This thread is still going? That's awesome! I've read almost all of the champions on here, it's cool to see the play types.
Enjoy your adventures everyone!

superBlast

Nov 14, 2017
Still quite new to this game. It's incredibly weird and incredibly entertaining XD Here's my champion thus far.

---------------

Rand is a... mostly human male who is currently searching for the demon's lair.... he can't makes heads or toes about the damn map he was given... which kinda pisses him off and regrets letting that demon go now. So tired of being bothered by harpies and basilisks. He's thus far fully resisted the corruption, thanks to his priest training back home before this whole champion business. At first he resisted anything to do with sex... but slowly the world has gotten to him and he's become almost as open about it as the rest of the inhabitants... almost. He has no interest in fucking complete strangers... at least would like to get to know them first.

After he completes his mission, he is unsure about staying in this world or not. Despite the harem of lovely women back at camp, and his children, he can't help but think in the back of his mind, "I really don't belong here..." The only time he feels any sense of normalcy is around those that at least resemble another human like him... but they are far from common. Though he is able to look past the appearance of the majority of anthromorphs, enough to take some as lovers, he can't help but think he doesn't quite belong in the world. The only reason he can even think of laying with majority of the women is due to the influence of the world... he is sure of it. Still he has a duty to fulfill, and he will spend his life in this strange world if need be to complete it.

In any case, he is quite an accomplished battle mage. Donning plate mail armor and wielding his beautiful sword, he tosses white fire left and right at his foes, and blasts away demons with his cleansing palm attack. His intelligence has always been his greatest asset, and slowly but surely he is training his body. For a mere human, he has completed meany feats many would only dream of... though he couldn't exactly call himself fully human through out that time. Though he doesn't regret losing them, those shark teeth was a valuable asset for quite a while.

---------------

So.... pure human run for my first go. Once I beat rhe main quest, I'm going to start up a fresh new character. Go the down the corruption route as a female... dunno if I'm gonna make a her a futa or not yet. Though I know for sure I'm going to make her a mutant... eating absolutely everything she finds... until I get bored of that.

Last edited:

TeKett

Aug 2, 2016
Its not really CoC oriented, but its what i strive to make when i get the chance to. Its in a bit more true RP style (based on 5e, since allot of people can relate), but more loosely so its applicable to other universes, and i have thought some what for a backstory.

i updated and changed a few things, backstory not done. she is sorta like my dream character, a RP version of myself if i could remake myself.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gKouihAPiLVdt1_PwRrIiwUFXDqUml8asmLNWVizpPc/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited:

badbreadpuns

Dec 3, 2015
badbreadpuns.tumblr.com
I actually have 25 Champions (making characters in this game is fun, what can I say) but my main is an OC of mine I thought would be a good fit in Mareth.

Name: Jean
Sex: Female
Race: Human
Birthday: May 19
Sexuality: Bi

Personality: Before becoming Champion, Jean was a carefree slacker. Now, she's... Well, she's still lazy, but she's trying! Her cheerful and friendly nature has won over many, but her stubbornness can make being her friend difficult. Very food-motivated.

Relationships: Her closest friends/lovers are Helia and Izma. She's also good friends with Jojo and Rathazul.

Appearance
Hair: Reddish-orange, short
Eyes: Brown
Skin tone: Olive
Height: 5'2"

Femininity: Feminine touch
Muscles: Visible
Frame: Moderately thin

Breasts: B-cup
Butt: Regular
Hips & thighs: Well-formed

Equipment
Armor: Spider-silk armor
Weapon: Huge hammer

Stats*
Strength: Medium-high
Toughness: High
Speed: Medium-low
Intelligence: Medium

Libido: Medium
Sensitivity: High
Corruption: Low

Perks
  • Archmage - Increases base spell strength by 50%.
  • Brood Mother - Pregnancy moves twice as fast as a normal woman’s.
  • Brutal Blows - Reduces enemy armor with each hit.
  • Channeling - Increases base spell strength by 50%.
  • Cleansing Palm - A ranged fighting technique of Jojo’s order, allows you to blast your enemies with waves of pure spiritual energy, weakening them and hurting the corrupt.
  • Controlled Breath - Jojo’s training allows you to recover more quickly. Increases rate of fatigue regeneration by 10%
  • Cornucopia - Vaginal and Anal capacities increased by 30.
  • Enlightened - Jojo’s tutelage has given you a master’s focus and you can feel the universe in all its glory spread out before you. You’ve finally surpassed your teacher.
  • Evade - Increases chances of evading enemy attacks.
  • Fertile - Makes you 15% more likely to become pregnant.
  • Fertility+ - Increases fertility rating by 15 and cum volume by up to 50%.
  • History: Slacker - Regenerate fatigue 20% faster.
  • Immovable Object - Grants 20% physical damage reduction.
  • Lunging Attacks - Grants 50% armor penetration for standard attacks.
  • Mage - Increases base spell strength by 50%.
  • Magical Fertility - 10% higher chance of pregnancy and increased pregnancy speed.
  • Marble’s Milk - Requires you to drink LaBova milk frequently or eventually die. You cannot shake this addiction.
  • Precision - Reduces enemy armor by 10. (Req’s 25+ Intelligence)
  • Purity Blessing - Reduces the rate at which your corruption, libido, and lust increase.
  • Regeneration - Regenerates 2% of max HP/hour and 1% of max HP/round.
  • Regeneration 2 - Gain 2% of max HP per round of combat and 4% of max HP per hour out of combat.
  • Resolute - Grants immunity to stuns and some statuses.
  • Runner - Increases chances of escaping combat.
  • Spellcasting Affinity - Reduces spell costs by 50%.
  • Spellpower - Increases base spell strength by 50%.
  • Strong Back - Enables fourth item slot.
  • Strong Back 2: Strong Harder - Enables fifth item slot.
  • Tactician - Increases critical hit chance by up to 10% (Intelligence-based).
  • Tank - Raises max HP by 50.
  • Tank 2 - +1 extra HP per point of toughness.
  • Thunderous Strikes - +20% 'Attack' damage while strength is at or above 80.
  • Weapon Mastery - Doubles damage bonus of weapons classified as 'Large'.

* Most of my stats in-game are maxed out, so these are her "canon" stats.

Attachments

• jean.png
    jean.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Reactions: Baggrin

Maridia

Dec 14, 2017
Pale 5'5 human female with draconic horns, feathered arms and wrists, super-long blue hair, and a pale light colored body.

Dislikes: Much of everything else, mostly demons and goblins. (Kills most of the demons she battles)

Equipment: Ballroom dress, beautiful sword, and ring of regeneration.

Summary:

My "Rann Rayla" has pretty good morals, and is strictly heterosexual. The only time she differed from this path is from curiosity. She allowed a bunny herm to give her eggs vaginally.
She is a fan of egg-laying. Too many ovi-elixers and eventually a potion for a Basilisk womb.
5/5 tease, loves tempting enemies, mostly reptilian in features.

(Most likely will 'bad' end with the Stronghold, because damn, that ending is fine. As is that Basilisk.) Queen B. Kiss my ass demon queen.

dieinhell100

Sep 1, 2017
My character is a normal human with no transformations. A wide-shouldered, muscular, and brown short haired masculine human.

A non-corrupt grizzled and violent sunnuva bitch that kills whenever he gets the option to (although I'd love the option to kill just about anything, especially basilisks and Minotaurs) and he'll get his way with however many warhammer swings it takes. I always felt it would take a cold stone-faced soldier who suppresses his own lusts and desires in order to effectively face the evils of Mareth. Rape, corruption, loss of soul and mind, etc.

Although kind of an ass, he's got a soft side for the troubled beings in Mareth who have everyday had to face the very things he's trying to prevent from coming to Ingnam. But being a lone foreign soul in Mareth for what might be forever, it is not to say that he doesn't come around to not only empathizing with and accepting the strange helpless beings of Mareth, but even finding friends and love amongst them.

Upon coming to understand that the true reason he was sent to Mareth was as a sacrifice and not as a champion meant to stop the evil, he does not waver in his duty, realizing that the elders have done it to protect the village. However, now he fights to not only to end the threat to Ingnam, but to stop sacrifices that are among his friends/family from being sent to a life of mind-losing servitude, and also to make Mareth a better place for its people and his new friends.

He also comes to accept that sex is just a part of Mareth and will let his guard down to have some fun among those he cares about, as he may never know if he will succeed in his mission and that this may be his last chance to have fun.

Also loves to drink.

After his quest is done, he feels that his extended stay in Mareth has changed him for the better and has changed Mareth into his new home, being renowned among its people as a hero and having made many friends and lovers along the way. Besides, will the people of Ingnam truly understand or appreciate his accomplishments? Won't life just go back to being simple, boring, and unadventurous upon his return? He says screw that, Ingnam doesn't deserve its hero. He has the portal deactivated as the only sign of his victory to Ingnam. It's enough peace of mind to just know that they are safe now.

mindrapist

Jun 12, 2017
A seven foot tall minotaur with ten tentacle dicks is not an uncommon sight on my save file. That should probably say enough by itself.

orochi02

May 20, 2017
since im a boring ass fucker usually my champion is this:

NORMAL VERSION
race: pure male human
weapon of choice: beautiful sword
armor of choice: spider silk robes
hair: black
personality: nice, helpful
lethice beaten: ye
REVAMP VERSION

race: nine tailed enlightened human (fox-tails)/ kitsune (if female (i dunno why the character creation is so differing and strange when i go for newgame+))
weapon of choice: lethicite staff
armor of choice: inquisitors robe
uppergarment of choice: ebonweave west
undergarment of choice: runed ebonweave loincloth
shield: eggshell shield
hair color: black
personality:
nice, helpful
lethice beaten: ye

Azrael9986

Jun 13, 2018
Lets see if i remember everthing lol been a while.

Name:Groz'zar
Race:dragon/kitsune
Height: 10'

his arms and legs are scaled with claws looking more like armor then his body. only going to the joints knees and elbows. his body is pale skinned. his scales and hair are silver. he has long flowing hair. with huge dragon wings. the heart of a dragon burns in his chest. he has nine tails of the kitsune. along with the fox ears. the rest of his body looks human.

he has learned from jojo to the point jojo admits he has surpassed him. he has taken the pure pearl into himself and its blessing. his resistance to lust and corruption is the highest it can go. he tries to stop the demons at every corner. he is blessed by both gods he has found. one more primal then the other. he has the blessings of a pure heart from certain events.

Weapon:Eldritch staff. (actually better for damage with high magic then the beautiful sword when enchanted. at least for maxed out mages.) + magic.
Armor: goo armor.

he favors using his staff powered up with magic, white fire, purifying fist, fox fire, and dragon fire in battle. he has all the hp and regen perks that don't take corruption. he hates the demons with a now fiery passion. he doesn't tolerate demons or what they stand for. the way they treat the souls of others makes him sick and drives him to kill all those that help the demons. he has killed many of them. in my mind he spends time in camp in soft cotton robes. not in his armor. He trains with the dragon girls in his camp pushing himself to limits well beyond most if not all things in the world he intends to save from the vile demons. he has heard stories from many different people the pain and the suffering they have caused. taking many of those people into his camp.

That said he isn't above the laws of nature. Believing in the Alpha beta setup. as in the strong should lead and those weaker are there to be protected and ruled over. not used as play things like the demons do. he would never use those that are his betas. never harm them for no reason. that is fera's blessing in him. making him into more of an Alpha since his meeting with her. changing his world view slightly. He has many children all of them he is protective of and would never let harm come to them.

His heart is in the right place even with fera's influence. though she isn't corrupted like the demons so shes only changed him slightly. his goal always has been and will be to give people back the feeling of safety in their homes. he has even slapped around the lord of the hunt and made him into his bitch after getting fed up with his bullshit of chasing him and then wondering off after he waits for him to confront him.

He has little care for goblins and finds them annoying at best. always pestering him to breed them. His favorite girls are the two dragon girls, the shark girl and his ant girl.

he has a stupid amount of children. most of them harpies and ants. like 16 with the shark girl. a good deal with the one dragon girl. many more i can't remember off the top of my head.

James Foxblood

Aug 26, 2018
I have 2 types depending on gender and corruption. First the first run all pure male pure kitsune with 2 cocks. Second run when I didn´t get all slaves/lovers chaged to corrupt kitsune (also Terror is a much better alternative to Ilusion that doesn´t do shit) and got all corrupted slaves and unloked most threesome scenes so Corrupt for life when male is the thing (like Helia I love multiple partners, they should expand the Orgy scene at bar when Vala is included also add Loppe and Edrie or other patrons) Then out of curiosity played as female, not my thing, I chose to be herm midway out of sex scenes lacking content for female players (not that there are many, , but a few of my perverted cousins loved this game but played male characters out of the same reason) for female character I went full pure and tried a few romances like Raphael, Anzu, and Jojo but grew bored. Now I´m playing as a bad bitch full corruption Ceraph style.

Character name: Fox / Vix
Specie: Kitsune
Hair: Purple when corrupted/silvery golden when pure
Fur: pitch black with white underfur when corrupted/ pure white all over when pure
Body: I prefer normal genitals and no overgrown parts (flat chests are JUSTICE!!!)
Play style: Corruted because of many threesome scenes avaliable.
Weapon: Flintlock
Armor: Spider silk robes
Shield: Master work kiteshield (kite as Fox-cub, get it?)
uppergarment : ebonweave vest/corset
undergarment of choice: ebonweave jockstrap/panty
Accesory: Greter ring of mysticality (enhances Terror)
Fighting style: Spe/Int double attacks at 60 and perks for mage to finish enemies with fire spells. Also use Arian´s talimsman´s fire spell to keep Raging inferno working.
Accupunture: Attack.
Story perks : Spe + and schooling.

Personality: Curious and sometimes bad ended for that :´C (kitzune sedused with full fatigue) Always ready to help (to see what I get or simply because I have the power to) HATES tsundere types like Kyla and Ember, specially Follower Sophy and Holli, (I errased the game to bimbo the bitch and ignore holi every time) I´m fan of many children and if I know I can better things I´ll do it (even if pure I get the farm corrupted to make Whitney rich and send some followers/slaves/lovers to a more confortable place and have a peaceful life) Finally I aim for two ends, Get everything under my tumb as corrupted so no war but love follows. Or return everything back to normal but keep some "demon reserve" since they are sentient too and really just living onaholes whithout Lethice : /

Also I´m they prudent and think-first type, (on first run lost many golden encounters with helia, urta, gargolyte, jojo, amily, izma, etc) I´m also intelectual that rathers sleep and fuck than fight or exercise (also paid life membership at gym and never went until out of curiosity when finishing side quests XD)