What is your wish list for characters?

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Who's Selima? And also if our champ is a wyld elf does her/his lifespan match that of Ryn?

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
The catto with huge fucking milkers, and I dont think so, her type of elves I think live a lot longer, but I would need to check if the lore says that.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Oh from the Cat Harem.. and I don't remember her having sex with whatshisface.. wouldn't they need permission from the champ to shag about if we took them in as our harem?

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I think its a selectable option from his menu, so you have to go out of your way to do it, though I forget hes a character a lot.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
I think its a selectable option from his menu, so you have to go out of your way to do it, though I forget hes a character a lot.
I thought the only interaction with him was talking and helping.. whatever that is about.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
And also if our champ is a wyld elf does her/his lifespan match that of Ryn?
No. Per the codex entries, the average lifespan of a boer'alvar (200 years) is a good eighty years longer than the maximum lifespan given for a wyld elf (who have a 90-120 range), so under the best of circumstances Ryn is going to outlive the Champion by decades naturally. Of course, there's that TF by Lumia that might do something about the Champ's lifespan in the same way that the Kitsune TF does...

Reactions: SmithEK

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Yeah, chances are Ryns gonna outlive everyone, kitsune champ included, which if you take the fox or the walk TFs you might in a morbed fucked up way outlive some of your own kids sired on less long lived races.

Milkcow 01

Sep 1, 2021
Arona-A right for full child custody when it comes to children I had with Arona, or more precisely, the one that I birthed. Arona obviously does not appreciate you or the children , and being brought up by an orc tribe is not best environment for developing youth. Besides she can always find another guy to knock her up if she likes it so much.
Unfortunately, this is the norm for members of a raider tribe. I hate to admit it, but Dom Arona clearly sees champion as a potential sex slave. Although her attitude towards champion and children is good in her culture. But is obvious what does it mean to be a slave's child in the tribal unless they grow up to be great fighters, even if the sex slave is the master's favorite.
Of course, this is the DOM case. Champion pregnancy on Sub orc route I have not experienced.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I think I did it, and I honestly cant tell if she gives a shit or not. But that might be me literally only using her to level her up.

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
You approach where Arona's seated herself and slip into her lap. "Mistress," you murmur sweetly, "I have something to tell you..."

She blinks, until her eyes finally wander over your bulky, expectant belly. Her whole body seems to deflate for a moment, realization setting in. "... You, uh... you're pregnant?"

Nice of her to notice. And you've got a damn good guess as to who the 'father' is, too.

"Aww, shit," Arona laughs, slapping her knee and pulling you in for a big kiss. "You're kidding me. Again!? Oh, Dagny... you just can't get enough, can you!?"

You shrug helplessly as the orcish hermaphrodite puts an uncharacteristically gentle hand on your stomach. "Damn, that's a beautiful sight," she murmurs, giving you a tusky little smile. "Hell, I didn't come to the Marches lookin' something like this, but... but I'm happy. Makin' me a mom again, who'd have thought."

It's... kind of strange, seeing another side of the boisterous brawler. One that's a lot gentler. Watching those calloused hands and bulging biceps of hers turned to gentler purpose, stroking your taut stomach with unabashed affection. You'd almost go as far as to call it love.

You can't help but lean into it, enjoying your mistress's adoring caress. The pride on her face, the joy... it makes your heart flutter, making her so happy.
aaaaaaand
You suddenly grunt as a rough contraction seizes you around the waist and doesn't stop, twisting a grimace out of your face. The pregnancy! Aided by your friends, you head into the nursery accompanied by Gwyn and Cait, the two of them stroking your hair and comforting you as it begins.

Just as you're settling in, Arona barges her way into the nursery as well, grabbing your hand and taking a knee beside the bed. "Wouldn't miss it for the world," she tells you, giving you a fierce kiss. "Our little one's gonna be fighter, I can tell. But I've got your back."

The birth is savagely hard, a battle every second of the way, but you have a hand in yours the whole time to guide you through it. When your baby finally crests your lower lips, it's with a howling cry as if your child is as excited to see the world as you are to hold her in your arms. It takes more than an hour of pushing and hard breathing before Cait's pulling a bundle of mewling, wriggling orc from between your legs, grinning ear to ear as the tiny child reaches up and bops her nose.

"Oh, this little girl's got spirit," Cait comments, drying the baby off. "I guess it's no surprise, considering the sire. Congrats on a big, healthy daughter, Dagny!"

"A daughter!" Arona grins, stroking the newborn's brow while you settle back to nurse. "Oh, Dagny... gods, I'm so happy..."

Giggling, Cait presents the bundle to you and, with a sigh of relief, you let your newborn orc child drink from your jiggly, milk-filled tit. Arona gently brushes your forehead with a warm cloth as your eyes flutter closed, content.

"Get some rest, Dagny," she murmurs. "You need it."

You fall asleep almost instantly, your arms spread around your child in a mother's protective embrace. Dreaming of nothing, you sleep until the next day.
aaaaaaand
"Sure, sure." She gives your child-laden tummy a fond caress. "Shit, slut, you really are good at this mommy thing. No wonder, huh? I mean, I'd already fuckin' die for you and this kiddo... but this is a nice little thank-you, too."
Seems like Domrona likes the kids she sires with champ!

Reactions: DJ_Arashi_Rora

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
aaaaaaand

aaaaaaand

Seems like Domrona likes the kids she sires with champ!
At same time, she takes you in to back alleyways to inspect you like piece of meat, puts more value in kids she births (literally considers you her second option, a back up plan) and puts a lot more effort to act motherly when she is one with your child. Both of the scenes you showed are from beggining and end of your pregnancy.
There is more that I can think off, that is just of top of my head.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Yeah shes defiantly not the nice one, still hoping that if there will be a option to get rid of the orcs off the shores, cause once the journeys over theres no way shes not going to fall back to her bullshit, which will probably lead to the champ needing to put her to the sword.

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
Yeah shes defiantly not the nice one, still hoping that if there will be a option to get rid of the orcs off the shores, cause once the journeys over theres no way shes not going to fall back to her bullshit, which will probably lead to the champ needing to put her to the sword.
She is 100% not a nice person, that is a conclusion supported by the text. You could say she's an outright bad person and have plenty of evidence to back you up. (Though if champ wants to get rid of all the slavers in the Frost Marches, they're also going to need to do something about Khor'minos)

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I do find it funny how Arona, a girl that fought tooth and nail for her dick and mostly talks about how she loves using it, ends up being more appreciative of champion that can fuck and breed her than those that can just offer their measly holes.

...why did the game feel the need to make one path more special and rewarding than the other?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Forget Me Knot

Trace101

Mar 17, 2019
Cabin in the woods.
I love Ninian, and I enjoyed helping him settle in to the town. I really wish there was more serious questing with him, though. Personal growth, adventure, romance; the usual work. I love playing the role of guardian bear to him, and I think expanding on that more would be absolutely great. I would also opt for him to be a party member, too, but I'm sure everyone has someone they would want to make into a member of their party, lol! <3

Reactions: Kesil and Burnerbro

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
I love Ninian, and I enjoyed helping him settle in to the town. I really wish there was more serious questing with him, though. Personal growth, adventure, romance; the usual work. I love playing the role of guardian bear to him, and I think expanding on that more would be absolutely great.
Companion role for him is out of the question, since the window of opportunities for any new companion submissions has either almost or already closed.

But meeting Ninian's creator fairy and his step dad is possible within the scope of the game, and would be neat. The conflict there is set up in a way that is far less serious and grounded than the troubles at the Hound, so there is a chance the Champ can help to resolve things without it running afoul of the "anti-power-fantasy" policy. At the very least we can have our favorite brat grow up quite a bit as a person.

Sexing Ninian's folks would be hot too, ngl - or just having more fairies that can service us in a multitude of creative ways.

Reactions: Trace101

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Companion role for him is out of the question, since the window of opportunities for any new companion submissions has either almost or already closed.

Well that, and Ninian's a tiny flying pixie whose only real combat ability is using greater heal. So kinda hitting the "hard no" requirements only.

Reactions: DJ_Arashi_Rora

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Isnt Ninian a bubblelord character, I dont know if he had a companion or just didnt want ot make one.

DJ_Arashi_Rora

Jul 19, 2017
Brint probably has more bastards than most of my PCs. So, caring maybe a strong word there.

And I can RP to no end. In one playthrouugh I am caring guy with his husband Berwyn. In next I am breeding obsessed, backstabbing she-stud. And in all of them I tell Takahiro to fuck off

Do not be toned, like at all, have large thickness and be feminine. He foreplays with the champion. He only penetrates Selima.
Sounds like he can stay unlaid then. Or get a chance with preg Selima. Might be BM

Ah the other benchwarmer alongside Atugia and azzy. They dont fit much into my all or nothing builds.
Bench warmer is generous. As of now he brings imo nothing. I don't like him and even if he was a hot lady of my type or a twink, I'd still not trust Quin because they joined the obviously evil cult.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Never interacted with Darius after he showed up. I completely fail to see why I would take the option to have my champ let him at Selima, but that's just me. Different people, different strokes.

Couple of wishes:

Ryn - decaging, coronation, marriage, kids. Too long in coming.
Brienne - more romantic stuff
Arona - an ending where she and camp leave for the sailgraves peacefully
Zo - perhaps some more backstory? Perhaps just a wee bit of renovations for her hut so it looks less dilapidated?

Evergreen - prying Senja away and perhaps some reckoning
Tollus and Leold - very violent deaths
Kas - redemption quest bearing fruit

Pipe dream: seeing Gwyn's Electra complex come to a head, one way or the other.

briarrosé

Oct 27, 2021
Oh man I feel weird having Quin as one of my faves. Everyone keeps going "but he's an edgy fuckboy with morally dubious mind powers" and I'm like "yeah? I know? that's the appeal?"

Anyway my wishlist for him is any new content, ever. Ideally an actual romance path, get that "fuckbuddies to feelings" action. A new outfit set would be sweet. Someone elsewhere in the forum said electro spellblade, that's cool, he could be energizer bunny.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Isnt there planned to be, after she gets her proper xpac, to put her to the sword? Evergreen i mean. Chances are if thats true getting senja out and introducing her to her other sisters would be great, then realizing all of them really like to fuck the champ lol.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
A new outfit set would be sweet.
Might be in the works:

SPOILER_quin_armor_1.png

• Wow
Reactions: Burnerbro

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Arona - an ending where she and camp leave for the sailgraves peacefully

I'd like an outcome that is kicking them out violently instead. I hate being forced to either play nice with marauding rapists, or give up that sweet sweet razor nectar. But given that they're working on act 2, the ship to make edits to the act 1 story has probably sailed.

Reactions: Avallonkao

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Does the orc camp give razor nectar? Just unlock the den, even as not a foxen im pretty sure Kohaku has a chance to sell you some.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Does the orc camp give razor nectar?

Argosh drops it.

Just unlock the den, even as not a foxen im pretty sure Kohaku has a chance to sell you some.

I'm aware of that, I just don't want to have to save scum and rely on RNG for so much money. Just doing that for the swift sword was a pain in the ass.