What guns from WWI to now would y'all like to see?

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
Only 2 people have said the M1 Garand?? Come on! this was one of the most used rifles for Americans in WWII!
However, since Myrellian seems to have lots of trench warfare, the M1 Carbine or M14 would be better
Personally, I would prefer the M14 added... by far one of the coolest guns imo... (carbine is kinda weak compared to Garand and M14)

Also, adding a sniper or two could be neat.
I think the M24 would be good, though the Springfield and Dragunov are older, so they might match better. plus,they have cooler names, really. Having a bunch if guns that are all M[number number number] can be a little confusing honestly unless you are really into guns.

What would be cool would be an AMR AW50. Damage would be something like 150+

And maybe add make some way for the ant chick to modify certain guns to fire Incendiary bullets (fire bullets) , like the trench shotgun or the AW50
all the weapons are going to be highly customized (especially the more modular systems), a pair of shotguns are already planned to use 12ga frag and an altered form of dragon's breath, as for the AMR it's classed as a heavy weapon and we already have the m107 for it, but hey there's still 3 slots left before i hit the hard cap of 10 in the category so who knows maybe the as50 will make an appearance

Reactions: IATIHIA2

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
I wonder how much all this will cost in credits

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
realistically couple thousand creds for the more simple stuff and maybe nearing around tens of thousands for the bigger more complex stuff

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
I've uploaded the ex-pack for briha under events submissions, bear in mind that the gunsmithing portions have been omitted/given a placeholder as i haven't gotten to work on the coding for the guns yet. I'll post a completed list here before i replace the placeholder in the document

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
This may be enough for me to come back to the game. Just the fact that there are more guns to play with.

I hope in the future you can make more great content for the game dude.

Reactions: Alecsandr