What guns from WWI to now would y'all like to see?

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
this.type = GLOBAL.RANGED_WEAPON;

So, good news everyone! I know how to make grenade launchers hit multiple enemies at once.

That right there is some stellar news.

Id like to see a Lahti L-39 just have it flagged so only like treated/taurs/amazons could fire it.

I mean i've already got the ptrs-41 listed and it's a quite a bit sexier looking that the lahti in my opinion.

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
That right there is some stellar news.

I mean i've already got the ptrs-41 listed and it's a quite a bit sexier looking that the lahti in my opinion.

False alarm, I goofed up there, I still don't know how to make AoE weapons, but it seems easier than I thought.

Hessh

Apr 6, 2018
14SPJ89322977 mgrs location
Yeah but the L-39 is bigger. 20mm vs 14.5mm also larger magazine and longer service history since they modified it for AA use after tanks started to use thicker and sloped armour. Also since its a 20mm i feel like it would be better to use it as an exclusive weapon for taurs/treated/amazons or any one with high strength as it would break a normal person if they fired it just once from a non prone supported firing position.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
i feel like it would be better to use it as an exclusive weapon for taurs/treated/amazons or any one with high strength as it would break a normal person if they fired it just once from a non prone supported firing position.
I feel that some weapons should be power armor-only. Bethesda really dropped the ball on power armor in that respect.

Of course there's currently only one suit of PA in TiTs so I'm sure that's probably going to met with complaints lol

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
I feel that some weapons should be power armor-only. Bethesda really dropped the ball on power armor in that respect.

Of course there's currently only one suit of PA in TiTs so I'm sure that's probably going to met with complaints lol
I really despised the lack of dual wielding. I can't say much for guns, but it was incredibly aggravating for melee. Why would I have a single brass knuckle or boxing glove? It would've made power armor way cooler too, because my giant electric hammer was one-handed in power armor, so I could go around with 2 and it would look badass! Jetpack was fun though.

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
Yeah but the L-39 is bigger. 20mm vs 14.5mm also larger magazine and longer service history since they modified it for AA use after tanks started to use thicker and sloped armour. Also since its a 20mm i feel like it would be better to use it as an exclusive weapon for taurs/treated/amazons or any one with high strength as it would break a normal person if they fired it just once from a non prone supported firing position.
again i think it's just not popular enough to include, as a gun guy the cult following in the community is nice but the average person isn't going to recognize the name from anything, while the ptrs has kind become mainstream with it's inclusion in ww2 video games

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
I really despised the lack of dual wielding. I can't say much for guns, but it was incredibly aggravating for melee. Why would I have a single brass knuckle or boxing glove? It would've made power armor way cooler too, because my giant electric hammer was one-handed in power armor, so I could go around with 2 and it would look badass! Jetpack was fun though.
i've got a semi fix for this with a couple of guns, but it's more along the writing aspect and not the inclusion of an off hand slot

Hessh

Apr 6, 2018
14SPJ89322977 mgrs location
again i think it's just not popular enough to include, as a gun guy the cult following in the community is nice but the average person isn't going to recognize the name from anything, while the ptrs has kind become mainstream with it's inclusion in ww2 video games
I can get were you're coming from i just think in my opinion it would make more since given the setting of myrellion. Large numbers of apcs and armoured bug girls i feel like an equivalent to the L-39 would have been developed out of necessity. I also wouldnt mind seeing the M1919 or a variant implemented.

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
I can get were you're coming from i just think in my opinion it would make more since given the setting of myrellion. Large numbers of apcs and armoured bug girls i feel like an equivalent to the L-39 would have been developed out of necessity. I also wouldnt mind seeing the M1919 or a variant implemented.
oh no doubt, but more or less these guns are coming direct from ancient terran schematics, they're only being built by a bug girl. that's why the range of guns spans about a hundred year period. honestly head cannon wise i see the bolt action that you can get with the -20 accuracy as a boys anti-tank, or even perhaps a lhati as it blatantly tells you it's a massive cannon meant to be wielded with four arms

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
Oh no, I was specifically talking about Fallout 4. It was just really dumb.
Yeah i totally agree and it's one of the many reasons people rank new vegas as highly as they do, hell my favorite build was a boxer with all the melee and unarmed perks, and power attacks, using boxing tape you'd punch faster than most enemies can handle and you'd proc paralyzing palm guaranteed. hell when they came out with gun runners arsenal and greased lightning i was able to basically glitch the animation due to how fast i was hitting, three to four hits on every visible swing.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Yeah i totally agree and it's one of the many reasons people rank new vegas as highly as they do, hell my favorite build was a boxer with all the melee and unarmed perks, and power attacks, using boxing tape you'd punch faster than most enemies can handle and you'd proc paralyzing palm guaranteed. hell when they came out with gun runners arsenal and greased lightning i was able to basically glitch the animation due to how fast i was hitting, three to four hits on every visible swing.
Yes! For one, I love making my own story. And it's also just mechanically better, with cool missions.

I use the Love and Hate knuckles and Joshua Graham's armor. I also have enough enhancements to be considered a cyborg, especially after Big MT. It's an insane amount of damage and DT/DR, I can box a group of Deathclaws on Very Hard.

Sorry, too much derailment.

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
Yes! For one, I love making my own story. And it's also just mechanically better, with cool missions.

I use the Love and Hate knuckles and Joshua Graham's armor. I also have enough enhancements to be considered a cyborg, especially after Big MT. It's an insane amount of damage and DT/DR, I can box a group of Deathclaws on Very Hard.

Sorry, too much derailment.
Don't apologize for derailing, the thread is hardly active. And yeah by the end of that game the only places that could compete with my boxer were lonesome road, and any place filled with cazadores. Not enough things around that reduce poison damage and duration for my character to be able to fight them damned things.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016
Personally, I've always been a fan of the FN P90, it has a design that is very modern and futuristic at the same time. It was designed for military defence purposes and I'd really like to see a spacefaring futuristic version used in some capacity by military and maybe even SWAT-styled police here.

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
Personally, I've always been a fan of the FN P90, it has a design that is very modern and futuristic at the same time. It was designed for military defence purposes and I'd really like to see a spacefaring futuristic version used in some capacity by military and maybe even SWAT-styled police here.
you're gonna be happy then, because that was the second subgun that made the list right after the thompson

NobleLeader6

Jan 7, 2016
If it hasn't already been suggested, I'd say the Springfield 1903 or maybe the M14. And just for shits and giggles, a M18-like tank built out of scrap. Lightly armored, but fast and deadly. (Yes, I realize it most definitely won't be written in, but lemme have my fun dammit)

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
this is where the list stands so far:
//pistols [M1911A1] [C96] [92FS] [MK.23] [Unica 6] [Mp-412 Rex] [S&W .500] [Colt SAA] [MRI Mk. IX]
//smgs [M1A1 Thompson] [MP-5] [MP-7] [Sten] [MP-18] [P-90] [PPSH-41]
//shotguns [AA-12] [M1014] [870 CMS] [1887 Winchester] [1897 Winchester] [The Doom slayer (double barrel)] [Spas-12]
//rifles [M91/30 PU] [M1D Garand] [Winchester 1894] [STG-44] [AK-47] [M417] [M416-c]
//heavy weapons [M107 AMR] [PTRS-41] [MG-42] [Maxim MG] [M79 (lust)] [M-32 MGL (concussion)] [XM-2 Flamethrower]

i'm trying to keep a limit of 10 for each catagory, so as to not overextend myself, as a lot of this will be repeatedly typing out the same set of lines

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Why don't you add a ridiculous Doomstick at the cost of the platinum rock that you get from the stellar Teather.

The doomstick is petty much a dumb multibarrled shotgun that does crazy damage and is big as shit so only people who can lift can fire it and wield it.

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
Why don't you add a ridiculous Doomstick at the cost of the platinum rock that you get from the stellar Teather.

The doomstick is petty much a dumb multibarrled shotgun that does crazy damage and is big as shit so only people who can lift can fire it and wield it.
the doomslayer is a custom 8ga double barrel shotgun, with duckbill chokes and a tungsten carbide lined barrel, and a single set trigger that fires both barrels at once, its presumed loaded with steel 00 shot. as for cost everything is going to be credits, because fetch quests suck, and key items should remain for quest interactions. i find the idea of a blunder gat to be a bit unnecessary in a text game as the only benefit you'd get from one is an extra pair of shots

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
So we can have the hellcat but not a big fucking blunderbus? I say blasphemy, utter blasphemy my good man. :negativeman:

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
I didn't make it the biologist did. supposedly as a goof i might add

Yes, it was a goof I did in a couple of minutes just for the laughs. If people want a blunderbuss I'll be happy to code it, coding a gun takes about a minute or so. Another minute to add it in game and test it and good to go. Writing the stuff is what takes time.

Reactions: Zavos

IATIHIA2

Jun 14, 2018
USA, New England
Only 2 people have said the M1 Garand?? Come on! this was one of the most used rifles for Americans in WWII!
However, since Myrellian seems to have lots of trench warfare, the M1 Carbine or M14 would be better
Personally, I would prefer the M14 added... by far one of the coolest guns imo... (carbine is kinda weak compared to Garand and M14)

Also, adding a sniper or two could be neat.
I think the M24 would be good, though the Springfield and Dragonov are older, so they might match better. plus,they have cooler names, really. Having a bunch if guns that are all M[number number number] can be a little confusing honestky unless you are really into guns.

What would be cool would be an AMR AW50. Damage would be somthing like 150+

And maybe add make some way for the ant chick to modify certain guns to fire Incendiary bullets (fire bullets) , like the trench shotgun or the AW50

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
Yes, it was a goof I did in a couple of minutes just for the laughs. If people want a blunderbuss I'll be happy to code it, coding a gun takes about a minute or so. Another minute to add it in game and test it and good to go. Writing the stuff is what takes time.
don't worry bout it none professor, i'll get the quad barrel shotgun listed down seeing as it's a recurring one that they want, besides i'll upload all the guns in briha's shop alongside her for review, i've since split briha and lys off and they'll each have their own expac at this point, just because briha right now is sitting close to 11k and i've still got 2 sex scenes and an oral scene variation to write along with some crew member interactions