What guns from WWI to now would y'all like to see?

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I was thinking something more akin to a flamethrower, the fuel is kept under pressure and when the trigger is pulled, it aerosolizes. Something with corrosive damage.

Reactions: ChromaTaphore

A Random Guy

Sep 13, 2015
The plasma cutter from Dead Space
The golden gun from James Bond
Desert Eagle
Boomstick from Army of Darkness
Sawed off 12 Gauge

Last edited:

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
as long as the guns don't suck at high levels its cool

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
i finally remembered i can edit titles to posts so hopefully there will be less confusion now, as most peoples tend to gloss over the first post in the thread.

as for an update on the list, so far i have:
[smgs] M1A1 thompson, Sten, Mp-18, Mp5, **Mp7, P90, and PPsh-41
[heavy weapons] M107 AMR, Ptrs-41, **M79 grenade launcher, Mg-42, **Maxim machine gun, Rpg-7, and **XMK.2 flamethrower
[pistols] M1911A1, C96 mauser, *desert eagle, Beretta M9, S&W 500, MP-412 rex, mateba Autorevolver, and Mk.23
[shotguns] 870 cms, 1887 lever action, 1897 winchester, **Double barrel, AA-12, and M1014/Benelli M4
[rifles]Mosin nagant, M1 garand, AKM, Stg-44, M416-c, M417, and M1 Carbine
[others/melee] *hardlight trench knife, Knuckle dusters, MK.2 grenade, and Red Myr venom Gas grenades
*subject to removal due items functionally similar, or at least heavy alteration to make them unique
**These items will be heavily modified and will be unique even though they have similar counterparts in game

most of these will be balanced towards lvl 8-10 and hopefully will be able to be further buffed when the level cap is raised to 15-20

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
@Zevos i mistakenly pinged Evil instead of you, but, does this look right?
Heckler & Koch 417
H&K 417
An old Terran designed military battle rifle
The H&K 417 battle rifle was primarily used as a DMR during its record of service. Although capable of being used in close quarters it's effectiveness was limited due to the rifle's propensity to overpenetrate without the use of expanding ammunition, which was outlawed for use in military conflicts at the time. Briha has outfitted yours with a holo screen dot sight capable of switching between thermal imaging, night vision, and a 'normal' mode.
Shoot, bullet.[/USER]

Pikachuiscute

Nov 10, 2018
Under the moons of Barsoom
I would love a 1911 myself, maybe make it a Colt Delta Elite, which is 10mm, so it has good reason to be really powerful. Or one of the Kimber 10mm models.

A Glock Model 20 would give the same power, but would allow more customization, if that was desired.

Also, something like the Smith and Wesson Model 3 would make a really cool unique weapon. And as something that would be a good bit weaker, but still really cool, the H&K VP70 is an old favorite of mine.

For rifles, yeah the H&K 417 would be really cool, but one allowing for much more significant power would be more useful in game. A Scar-H comes to mind, or a Springfield Mk14, perhaps with different variants that have different bonuses, such as the CQB model having slightly lower accuracy but something to offset it.

Yeah, I like guns, in case ya couldn't tell. XD

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
Yeah, I like guns, in case ya couldn't tell. XD
me too almost as much as smut, also that pikachu pic is absolutely adorable. as for the 1911 i figured i'd make it either 454 casull or maybe even 50 gi to explain why it's closed the power gap, in fact most rounds that would more than likely be defeated by a shield will be altered in some way to explain why 'these' guns aren't trash

Pikachuiscute

Nov 10, 2018
Yes. Nothing like a precision, working tool that you can depend on and that is just plain cool.

as for the 1911 i figured i'd make it either 454 casull or maybe even 50 gi

Makes sense. They would need some reasoning for competing with the shields.

that pikachu pic is absolutely adorable
It really is. Haha It took a bit of searching to find a good one, (wish pikachu pics matched renamon in quality/quantity) but it was worth it. Hehe Love the petite build of her.

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
It really is. Haha It took a bit of searching to find a good one, (wish pikachu pics matched renamon in quality/quantity) but it was worth it. Hehe Love the petite build of her.
nah man if that were the case then pikachu would become an ordinary run of the mill thot like renamon and krystal have become, because the goddamned furry community (i'm a fur so i can bitch) go overboard when a character is a slightly popular as a sex symbol (fuckin zabivaka)

Pikachuiscute

Nov 10, 2018
XD I ain't a huge fan of Krystal, but her and Renamon are very nice when drawn well. Monkeyspirit's Krystal and Doomthewolf's Renamon being two good examples.

Well, I can see what you're saying, but I personally wouldn't mind more Pikachu. They do enjoy flooding the market with certain characters, but that leads to more high-quality pics, so I don't mind too much.

Reactions: Alecsandr

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Maybe a Single Action Army? My brother's favorite pistol. Sawed off is badass. Barretta 93r is a neat gun. Ooh, we should have a Silly Mode gun called the .88 Magnum, description - "It shoots through schools".

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
Maybe a Single Action Army? My brother's favorite pistol. Sawed off is badass. Barretta 93r is a neat gun. Ooh, we should have a Silly Mode gun called the .88 Magnum, description - "It shoots through schools".
single action army may be a nice addition any more embellishments you might want made, sawn off is already happening in a way, but sadly no 93r as it's more niche and wouldn't really fit a role

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
and that multi hit could be applied to smgs and almost any decently accurate assault rifle, but the problem lies in its limited magazine size, limited stability and limited moddability, it may make the list at a later date but not now

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
China lake grenade launcher that fires luxtion as an assessory like the gray goo launcher or have it just just launch any grenades in your inventory.

Winchester model 1200 shotgun

M61 Vulcan 20mm cannons for those of the strong and crazy physical score or have taurtic flanks to hold cannons to shred people.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Just nam weapons, trying to stick with the red myr theme of old ass weapons Pika

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
So ain't wrong tho, too many people suggesting like desert eagles and stuff. Ww1 and old stuff guies myr didn't have energy swords

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
So ain't wrong tho, too many people suggesting like desert eagles and stuff. Ww1 and old stuff guies myr didn't have energy swords
Mostly my fault as i didn't title the post right at first. I figure the technology gap could be traversed with enough self education on briha's part to an extent (which is why i limited it up to 21st century tech as replicating our personal firearms isn't that hard if you've got blueprints to work from), but it wouldn't make sense for someone who's been working on old school combustion engines and maxim style machine guns to suddenly know how to build a laser rifle overnight. like she'd need at least a year or two just studying modern blueprints, and learning more about electrical engineering than the mechanical engineering she's already familiar with.

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
This thread is so anachronistic it hurts.
I know it's against myr anachronism for them to be able to create some of this stuff and there's an explanation as to why and how briha is able to create these weapons that preserves the anachronism of myr society. Also since you're here @SoAndSo do you think you could show me what the formatting on a weapon would look like since you wrote the lash cannon and dancing flash blade?

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
Wait wait wait, A maxim gun? That's a fucking tripod cannon dude.
yeah standard it's a tripod, but gunny, and others from ww1 ww2 both proved that maxim's and m1919's can be carried with the water jacket some were even modified to be carried such as this one

https://www.range365.com/sites/rang.../images/2018/08/20.jpg?itok=BfkB_ZJ5&fc=50,50

as for it being a cannon idk it was chambered in 303 brit, you may be thinking of the vickers machine gun though, the predecessor to the maxim chambered in 11mm vickers and was a much heavier constructed gun

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...WM_London.jpg/300px-Vickers_MG_IWM_London.jpg

Last edited:

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Shit it looks big dumb and inaccurate, seems like something the golds would carry into a fire fight against the reds.

Reactions: IATIHIA2

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
Shit it looks big dumb and inaccurate, seems like something the golds would carry into a fire fight against the reds.
honestly thought there was an image floating around somewhere that showed the armored vehicle you ride in during federation quest, it looked kind like a german half track with the mg42 turret replace with a maxim style gun

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
just realized it's armistice day and i'm talking about the very same weapons used in that war, for use in a lewd text based adventure game, look how far we've come gentlemen XD