What Content Would You Like Added?

Hlord369

Sep 7, 2016
How about more pregnancy/breeding options? I know some are in the works with @IVIysteriousPerson, but how about an option for our favorite cowgirl slave? You have to admit, her being pregnant would be pretty cool. Incidentally, @Savin, about how far are we through TiTs' "main story" as it were, you know, with the probe hunt and all that?

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
How about more pregnancy/breeding options? I know some are in the works with @IVIysteriousPerson, but how about an option for our favorite cowgirl slave? You have to admit, her being pregnant would be pretty cool. Incidentally, @Savin, about how far are we through TiTs' "main story" as it were, you know, with the probe hunt and all that?

I sympathize and empathize with you my friend, but I've said it before and I'll say it again: TiTS is not going to be easy on us in terms of quantity of our fetish and those related to it. At the very least it's a massive additional workload on the writers that would have to scribble it up, not to mention long terms effects on story and plot. Hell, the time skip mechanic is a story breaker right there and it's still being dealt with.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Hell, the time skip mechanic is a story breaker right there and it's still being dealt with.

Where by "dealt with" you mean "fix mechanical breakage, ignore effect on story".  There is no way to make "time-sensitive story quest", "want PC to make lots of babby" and "need nine months to make babby" all fit together without quietly ignoring at least one of them.  We're going to ignore "time-sensitive story quest" because the point of the game is to run around having lots of sex with aliens and it would be a bad idea to put pressure on the PC to avoid doing that.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Hlord369

Sep 7, 2016
I've been thinking about ways to put pregnancy content into the game without just creating a hundred pregnancy xpacks for mobs or NPC's, both of which are kind of logistical nightmares. 

This is a total throwaway idea, and it's not one I have any serious plans for, so I figure it doesn't hurt to just toss it out there. If I don't write it, maybe someone else could. @Wsan mentioned, at some point in the past, putting a kind of "breeding farm" on NT. While I don't know anything about that idea, or whether it's actually anything more than a two-word phrase Codecat typed at one point, it did kind of get me thinking.

I've wanted to try and write something for NT for awhile, something to prove that I don't just mindlessly despise the place, and I was thinking of something like a "maternity spa." Because, for a place that's supposed to have pregnancy and breeding as major elements of its fetish set, they're sort of... how do you say it? 

Completely fucking absent? :p  

Basically, it'd just be a spa/public bath filled to the brim with faceless one-off preggo cows, and then it'd have properly named cowgirl NPC attendants. I figured a dick-wielding Steele could go in and experience some fairly generic sex scenes with unspecified preggo cows (to give the impression that NT has a lot of them and to avoid the problem of "permanently pregnant" NPC's), maybe a small series of vague-ish scenes that the game would cycle through or something, and then the attendants would also be able to fucked in a more traditional manner to other NPC's.

The real fun would be for Steeles that are already visibly pregnant when going in there, though. That's where I'd get to write one of my favorite things: preg worship. You could have these sweet, bubbly bimbo cows pamper and pleasure a pregnant Steele in some awesome ways. And maybe I'd get over myself and put some big bull attendants in there for people that want more than just girl-on-girl preg worship. :D  

I dunno, like I said, the idea is a total throwaway, and it's definitely not something I'm actively planning, but it is a kind of "writing doodle" I put in one of my many "what if" documents. It's something I'd like to do at least. I don't know if that's the kind of preg content people are interested in, though. I've kind of gotten the impression everyone just wants waifu pregnancies and basically nothing else. *shrug*

I sympathize and empathize with you my friend, but I've said it before and I'll say it again: TiTS is not going to be easy on us in terms of quantity of our fetish and those related to it. At the very least it's a massive additional workload on the writers that would have to scribble it up, not to mention long terms effects on story and plot. Hell, the time skip mechanic is a story breaker right there and it's still being dealt with.

Huh, that sounds like an interesting idea, I say push for it!

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Alright picture this:

Masturbation scene.

Maid outfit Anno/Bess.

You jerk it while she skimps around in the maid outfit cleaning the ship.

Once your done she cleans the PC's cock too.

Prefect, cut, print that shit.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Alright picture this:

Masturbation scene.

Maid outfit Anno/Bess.

Get out, Crassius Curio.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
This is a total throwaway idea, and it's not one I have any serious plans for, so I figure it doesn't hurt to just toss it out there. If I don't write it, maybe someone else could. @Wsan mentioned, at some point in the past, putting a kind of "breeding farm" on NT. While I don't know anything about that idea, or whether it's actually anything more than a two-word phrase Codecat typed at one point, it did kind of get me thinking.

Tl;dr it's a "stable" for horny taurs. I haven't really thought about the logistics of it other than that it would prominently feature breeding and pregnancy, and now that I'm thinking about it, probably be taur only just to simplify things.

Angel Avalon

Oct 11, 2016
Just some ideas I think would vastly improve the world. ^_^
I think my biggest wants/creative ideas from playing this game so far would be: 

-A bigger crew.  To be able to take along a few extra characters on your travels.  Like Gianna, or more biological lovers as most are artificial.  

-Allowed a second controllable party member in battle, perhaps.

-To be able to impregnate more often to gain offspring, not always be the one impregnated.  

-Perhaps incest/loli scenes with offspring

-Loli scene or two in general like Xadera's Nimin Fetish Fantasy and FoE had..  Or at least some manner of Loli-like aliens of some kind

-Reaha's vaginal option disappeared after you bought her, maybe reopen that possibility after certain level of relationship points

-Items to shrink and grow cock at will to experience certain scenes with certain characters with large/small pussies/asses/holes.

-More space battles/rescue ops

-Ship Class Upgrade/Hull Purchases   (New ship/weapons, shields, plating)

-A cure to "Gush" and "Throbb"/addiction/ongoing statuses in general (re-buy value and variety of choice)

-Battle uses for certain appendages like wings/tails/claws/fangs/tentacle hair

-Access to (Perhaps even sub-quests for) the other 2 Myr Queens other than Irellia.

-More funny/silly scenes/options with "Vi" and such few innocuous characters

-Ongoing relationship with "Queen of the Deep", perhaps depending on choices made  (1 appearance the whole game?  cmoon..  lol)   

-Perhaps a jail or prison to "visit" some of the characters you put away such as pirates and the like

-Size fetish, maybe tiny aliens/giants/giantesses

-Perhaps more power/influence over "conquered" worlds

-You gain that advanced AI android you can equip with several accessories which is awesome, a truly amazing idea, but she has no uses in battle, nor her accessories have no mention in sexual scenes.   I think that is a huge disappointment as she gets to equip armor and a katana but has no way to put them to use or show off her enormous potential as a character/sidekick/lover.

-Orgy gathering/BDSM orgy locations

-WE DEMAND VIRGINS!   lolol

(   idk if I have any more ideas, ill edit?  ^_^;  )

AND APPARENTLY I ADDED SOME KIND OF HTML FOR STRIKETHROUGH TEXT..  o_O
Dammit how do I get rid of it?   >_<  lol

Last edited by a moderator:

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I dunno, like I said, the idea is a total throwaway, and it's definitely not something I'm actively planning, but it is a kind of "writing doodle" I put in one of my many "what if" documents. It's something I'd like to do at least. I don't know if that's the kind of preg content people are interested in, though. I've kind of gotten the impression everyone just wants waifu pregnancies and basically nothing else. *shrug*

It differs from people to people. Although impregnating waifus is a major fetish in the community (at least I think it is) there are also those of us who in general really just love pregnancy content.

-Orgy gathering/BDSM orgy location

I think we´ve already got some orgy gatherings. We have the gold myr scene in myrellion, Kiro´s gal link fuckmeet, Sera´s party.

-Perhaps a jail or prison to "visit" some of the characters you put away such as pirates and the like

Most likely gonna happen.

Tl;dr it's a "stable" for horny taurs. I haven't really thought about the logistics of it other than that it would prominently feature breeding and pregnancy, and now that I'm thinking about it, probably be taur only just to simplify things.

A question if I may. Did you have plans for the breeding content to be gender specific, male taur PC´s banging female taurs, or female taur PC´s getting banged by male taurs? Or did you have both in mind?

Or not decided yet? Also a valid answer.

Angel Avalon

Oct 11, 2016
I think we´ve already got some orgy gatherings. We have the gold myr scene in myrellion, Kiro´s gal link fuckmeet, Sera´s party.

Kewlness!   Maybe I just havent found them yet.   I think it's a cool idea though playing to people's major fetishes.   Cant say I am a BDSM guy myself but hey.  *shrugs*  ^_^;   Fetishes are a good thing I think.  

Most likely gonna happen.

And hell yeah.   So someone has thought of this before.   Good to hear. ^_^    Prison scenes are a popular one. :p

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
-Perhaps incest/loli scenes with offspring

-Loli scene or two in general like Xadera's Nimin Fetish Fantasy and FoE had..  Or at least some manner of Loli-like aliens of some kind

Loli?
I'm pretty sure that's a complete 'No' for Fengames.

-Allowed a second controllable party member in battle, perhaps.

It's already been established many times that that won't happen in TiTS either.

Angel Avalon

Oct 11, 2016
Loli?
I'm pretty sure that's a 'No' for Fengames.

Ive never had the pleasure of talking to Fen, so anyone that has would know better than myself what he likes to/would implement.   Just saying it IS a huge and growing fetish just like feet, for some reason... and would add user base.

I know there is some in Xadera's Nimin FF, (cowgirl and offspring on ranch and small catgirl in feline village) and some in FoE (catgirl in tailor shop).  But I dont think those are his works.   So you may be right.   Either way, I still think it'd be a cool idea.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
IA question if I may. Did you have plans for the breeding content to be gender specific, male taur PC´s banging female taurs, or female taur PC´s getting banged by male taurs? Or did you have both in mind?

Or not decided yet? Also a valid answer.

Both. It's New Texas, they're more than happy to provide.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Ive never had the pleasure of talking to Fen, so anyone that has would know better than myself what he likes to/would implement.   Just saying loli IS a huge and growing fetish just like feet, for some reason... and would add user base.

It's a hard no. Shit, torture and snuff would broaden the userbase too, but we have no interest in catering to some people.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Ive never had the pleasure of talking to Fen, so anyone that has would know better than myself what he likes to/would implement.   Just saying it IS a huge and growing fetish just like feet, for some reason... and would add user base.

I know there is some in Xadera's Nimin FF, (cowgirl and offspring on ranch and small catgirl in feline village) and some in FoE (catgirl in tailor shop).  But I dont think those are his works.   So you may be right.   Either way, I still think it'd be a cool idea.

Yeah Fen takes a hard stance against loli and shota. I think he has children of his own. But even if he didn't have kids, it's understandable why he'd want to keep it out of his game no matter how much it would grow his audience. 

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Alright picture this:

Masturbation scene.

Maid outfit Anno/Bess.

Where is the most crucial step that includes PC sneaking up on the maid and making love to her while she tries to continue on with her duties? Unacceptable :p

A sizable chunk of dedicated taur-exclusive content with a focus on pregnancy? Yes, please.

Although, if it won't be a separate location from Tee's ranch, it will kind of contradict Ellie's and Haley's complaints about the lack of taurs and/or things that cater to them.

So would probably half the things I've thrown into various brainstorm documents. :p

I just wish I could actually buckle down and produce content at a decent rate...

True that, but the NT Pregnancy Spa will be especially well received and anticipated for the reasons you listed before.

As for the perceived lack of progress: one, it isn't as bad in comparison to most contributors around here and two, I'm sure that you just need to hit your stride again.

Last edited:

LurkyDory

Sep 10, 2015
Well it may not be hard but still after year+ of TiTS been out we got like...ummm Fen and Geddy coding. Plus Jac00 probably that could count as not seasonal coders for this game. Some other people just doing ocassionaly some minor coding for some small things. So trouble is to have more consistenyl working on coding people even if it is as you said not so hard to code. It's hard to find people wanint got spend their time to code.

It really isn't. I volunteer as well, but I like to touch places Fen and Geddy probably don't want touched so chances are I'll only contribute fixes. Now my problem is I can't write smut for shit. (On that note, who wants to team up on a mod for the game? I'll be the Geddy, someone else will be the Fen.)

And besides, Fen doesn't even "code" so much as write scenes in. It's mostly Gedan that does the actual systems stuff.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
(On that note, who wants to team up on a mod for the game? I'll be the Geddy, someone else will be the Fen.)

And besides, Fen doesn't even "code" so much as write scenes in. It's mostly Gedan that does the actual systems stuff.

Since TiTS is atm denveloped Fen won't allow anyone making mod in same sense as mods for CoC are allowed. No modding until Fen call TiTS completed and this may take years.

Fen was in past coding and writing and it's just that he got Geddy he can spend more time on writing or doing other related to game things (maintaining sites, reviewing submissions, etc.).

Sadismo

Oct 20, 2016
Mouth TFs, specifically a mouth pussy and a dick tongue. Also a TF that turns your vagina into a mouth with it's own tongue.

LurkyDory

Sep 10, 2015
Since TiTS is atm denveloped Fen won't allow anyone making mod in same sense as mods for CoC are allowed. No modding until Fen call TiTS completed and this may take years.

Fen was in past coding and writing and it's just that he got Geddy he can spend more time on writing or doing other related to game things (maintaining sites, reviewing submissions, etc.).

The project is open-source. Therefore people can freely make changes to it(i.e. mod it).

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
The project is open-source. Therefore people can freely make changes to it(i.e. mod it).

But it'd be a dick move, nonetheless. Also, instead of making a mod, you could contribute to the already in progress game by coding in items and stuff.

DreamBlade

Mar 23, 2016
More futa taurs, like the one we find in the Mhen'ga wilds. Perhaps one we could bring to our ship?

My first herm taur, and it seems the only two like her are in New Texas and the Mhen'ga wilds.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015

Modding thing that si still worked on and modding thing that orginal devs said to be copleted is quite different thing. One would only get you weird glances from devs here other will make them quite...displeased with your actions. For TiTS if you want somethng considered as modding it better to just go for normal way to submit it and not be it mod with limited playerbase over all people playing TiTS.