What Content Would You Like Added?

TayJK

May 19, 2017
Making the scene telling Syri you have her original pussy available after she becomes crew. I forgot to do that before recruiting her and now I am locked out of seeing Syri masturbate with her own pussy.

Thinking on it, Anno would be interested in playing with Syri's Bioncahole both with and without Syri present.

TayJK

May 19, 2017
Going over the Zheng Shi content, I would like to be able to return Sela's weapon I got for defeating her on Mhen'ga, just like I did for Dane. A minor victory for all the weapon hoarders out there.

Loreiin

Oct 18, 2024
I don't know if it was asked already, but I want an option to take condensol in dialogue when game asks you how you wold like to fuck. My charachter has relativly big cock (30 inch) and some characters can't take it. But condensol do the trick. But sometimes I don't know will the charachter be able to take it. So i want an option which allow you to take condensol in dialogue

Reactions: A1teros

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
Yeah remembering to pop condensol was annoying enough that I just made one dick a different length than the other, as long as you have one dick that fits scene requirements the scene will pretend they are all within acceptable range.