What Content Would You Like Added?

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
Fucking our character's surrogate mother figure would feel weird anyway.

At least we got to make use of her pregnant bust by having her host that one suula girl's baby in her her synth-womb.

Reactions: Tide Hunter

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
Oh right speaking of, I want to see Feruze again. Visiting the baby on Tavros ofc but where should she be besides that, on Tavros as well? Or maybe somewhere like Dhaal?

Jn_Sinnombre

Dec 26, 2023
First ive heard of it.
1726609258729.png1726609494879.png
No weirder than fucking our cousin
Or Shade which is your half-sister who bear in mind can produce an cunt snake egg from it.

Or Anno who fucked Dad. or Pink who had a real fucked up history with him, or Celise, or Anyxine if you choose Leithan, or the Cousin Jack/Jill themselves which we get oral from.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Look I said it was no weirder. Don't mean I'm not down for it. I love Shade and Anyx (especially when playing her cousin) and hope they get more content.

Jn_Sinnombre

Dec 26, 2023
Iirc she tells Steele that Victor should have married her instead of their mother and that she should have been their mother, after junior already had bedded her.
Not to mention she goes on a 3 page rant talking how Victor had mistreated her (which.. he did) and if you think about it then you could actually argue Captain Steele can be pretty shitty like his dad as well (treatment with Embry, Zheniya, Reaha, Amber, Bess/Ben), Victor really did a number on her baggage wise and it's actually quite well written imo.
That's one thing about Anyx - she's half Lethian, half Gryvain - I don't understand why they didn't write her such that if Steele is half Gryvain Anyx could still be a cousin.
I think it's because Leithan was a later addition so they could connect the dots and go "hey what if we made Anxyine our cousin instead"