What Content Would You Like Added?

Jan 28, 2022
It'd be nice to be able to flesh out more characters at the Nursery. Reaha just seems to be there. Plus, it feels like Briha would be a good staffmember to have there. Also, maybe Lys, too, for the sake of a Red and Gold character each learning to get along.

Reactions: MarcoPolo121

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I kinda wish there were some upgrades to Sigwulfe that didn't go down the bimbo/bimbodomme path, for those of us who like their murder machines without cocks and balloon boobs…
The normal sigwulfe is extremely neglected imo. It really feels like if you're not into bimbo femdommes, you're SOL and better off not getting her period. :///
Like, hot take, but I think the normal one is cuter.

Tubten

Jan 10, 2019
i mean, i want the cock without the bimbo, so maybe it could be an optional add-on
I'll trade you, I'd like the bimbo without the cock.

More upgrades to Nova would certainly be nice. maybe some additional methods of increasing the armour and shields she provides a few more steps. currently despite having most / all of her current upgrades, I've found other gear that's more or less a flat upgrade from her. and it'd be nice to have something that's specifically "ours", our signature gear or the like.

Dec 5, 2018
I love my bimbodomme bestwulfe the way she is. I do wish there was more content to her, but i guess its not happening. Well she is already perfect, so its ok. But hey! If you like her other versions more, thats all good aswell! As long as you have a good time <3
Big thanks to everyone who ever worked on siegwulfe.

CubeChan

Apr 12, 2021
I'd like to have the Laquine as a starting race option.
Also,
The normal sigwulfe is extremely neglected imo. It really feels like if you're not into bimbo femdommes, you're SOL and better off not getting her period. :///
Like, hot take, but I think the normal one is cuter.
This, but more general. There are a few characters that have normal/bimbo routes but only the bimbo ones are in any way fleshed out.
And yes, the normal one IS way cuter.

EDIT: Maybe an option to send ships back to Tavros, or the ability to buy ship storage space from the Mechanic, so I don't always have to buy intermediate ships if I want to keep my current one.

Last edited:

MakoBlade

Sep 19, 2018
Just a suggestion, maybe Sam and Bizzy can do shows together if you put her on the flat route? Sera and Mitzi can join her shows if you give her boob mods, can she have some small co-stars too?

Oxadaeous

Aug 23, 2022
I would like to see an expansion to the amount of VR programs we can find.
There are a bunch of non repeatable scenes that we basically need to have separate saves for to replay.
Some of the ones that come to mind: Milodon enemies during the Siege quest, Queen of the Deep, Torra (Milodan researcher during Syri's Quest)
someone should make a mod that just adds the entirety of CoC i/ii as a VR program

but jokes aside, virtual dungeons would be pretty cool. It would be a convenient way to re-experience Kiro Quest and other one-time experiences, as well as to add other canon/non-canon experiences.

GrimReaper339

May 16, 2023
Currently playing as a human with blond hair, blue eyes, and 6 wings from the dove balm tf. Going for a angel/seraphim type look, but without any halo, it just feels like lackluster. Like, I'm just a human with wings and that's it. Granted, that's what all angels are, but still, I think that a holographic angel halo would be cool. Maybe have it as a cybernetic implant with a buff.

Reactions: Zombabe

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Going for a angel/seraphim type look, but without any halo, it just feels like lackluster. Like, I'm just a human with wings and that's it. Granted, that's what all angels are, but still, I think that a holographic angel halo would be cool. Maybe have it as a cybernetic implant with a buff.
You are not getting a biblically accurate angel TF, if that's your angle.

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
Maybe what would be done would be an accessory that could project different images over the user's head - a halo, a light bulb, word balloons (which could really play off silly mode), birds and stars (after a hard hit), an exclaimation mark, etc.
Then the OP could have his halo.
However - if OP's Steele doesn't have thousands of eyes, it's not really a biblical angel.

GrimReaper339

May 16, 2023
You are not getting a biblically accurate angel TF, if that's your angle.
Definitely not going for that XD what would be the point in that? Definitely don't want my angels biblically accurate. You can't fuck something like that. Probably. I just want a halo.

Gutts

Sep 19, 2016
I’d like kineticist social interactions. I know it’s minor, but something I love is the fact that different classes have different ways of dealing with certain problems. For example on the FIRST-14 all classes have different ways of saving the Overqueen. There are a bunch of different examples of this and I think it adds so much flavour for Steele outside of combat.

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
I'm sure it's near the bottom of the pile but repeatable interactions with the Queen of the Deep would be greatly appreciated. Plus being able to talk with her about her kids doing well on Tavros.

I’d like kineticist social interactions. I know it’s minor, but something I love is the fact that different classes have different ways of dealing with certain problems. For example on the FIRST-14 all classes have different ways of saving the Overqueen. There are a bunch of different examples of this and I think it adds so much flavour for Steele outside of combat.
Kineticist had the disadvantage of being added so late in the game's development cycle that they'd have to go back to a lot of old planets that have been mostly abandoned while they work on Phaedra II in order to add references to it or new options.

Last edited:

Zarkrai

Sep 30, 2021
I remember hearing mention of this before but I don't remember some details but a Milodan TF would be nice. It would also be interesting to see a genderbended Eitan and have it to where it's possible for it to become permanent like with Brienne. It's definitely possible since there are multiple TFs that not only changes your gender the more you take it but even add, remove or replace your genitals with other types. Of course, that would require his consent and I can even see it where you would have to spend some time persuading him to take it.

Also, a pregnancy content involving Syri would be nice.

Reactions: D'Angelo

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
Hey isn't Sam supposed to have a pregnant pump? I haven't seen it yet after recruiting her.

P.S. Has Reaha's Treatment plans been cancelled now that she has a separate A-Moo-zon expansion in beta?

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
P.S. Has Reaha's Treatment plans been cancelled now that she has a separate A-Moo-zon expansion in beta?
They've been effectively cancelled for nearly a decade, which is why I wrote this expansion. For a sense of how long it's been, the version of this expansion that played off Treated Reaha is something I wrote in 2016.

toppestofneps

Dec 20, 2023
Now that we have have the possibility to have both Hellhound Syri and Amazon Reaha on the crew, it would be a shame to not be in the middle of that.
Bonus if there's a variation for being under a certain height.

Reactions: Bast

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
The shower voyeurism scene between the two of them did originally start production as a threesome, but I hit the limit of my creative juices and reworked it into the voyeurism scene. If I get the spark again I might take another crack at it.

Reactions: valkyr42

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
They've been effectively cancelled for nearly a decade, which is why I wrote this expansion. For a sense of how long it's been, the version of this expansion that played off Treated Reaha is something I wrote in 2016.
Yeah that tracks. I just felt like asking since I saw a vestigal reference to Reaha being Treated in an old version of the code and had to ask.

King Kenya

Feb 25, 2020
An event where you walk all your pets/subs together. Anno, Erra, Kaede, Syri, Sera, Mitzi, Inessa, Stella, etc. Anyone you have engaged with in overt public pet play or BDSM as the dominant partner. Maybe as a result you could get an invite to participate in a pet show at a later date. That would be very fun.

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
Also talk blurbs for them at that one pet shop since I think only Anno is mentioned right now.

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
I'd like a way to Throbb the Cheetah pirate without it permanently futaing her; I would rather the steady-state of all characters not be to grow a dick.
Maybe have it become permanent only after "N" consecutive uses, with any other interaction (BJ, shake down for tech, losing) resetting the counter. Ideally with a warning at N-1, like "Aye, you like the D, maybe I should keep it", or "I'm starting to get used to this; maybe next time I'll just keep it."

Reactions: MellowNumel

King Kenya

Feb 25, 2020
Also talk blurbs for them at that one pet shop since I think only Anno is mentioned right now.

I know that there are at least three, as you say Anno, one for Sera, and possibly one for Erra(?) and a non-specific multiple pet option can become available as well if you have more than one. Still, repeatability and increased variety would be nice.