What Content Would You Like Added?

orange64

Jan 16, 2022
I'll like to see more living armor type that you can get and upgrade over time in the game.

A Psychic entity one, that is fully made of psychic energy. that you can get from a craze rusher on Myrellion.

A Bimbo one ( looks like a Steele Tech Suit, if it was pink. ) that you can get from Kiro Quests, just locked away in a room for being jumping onto someone they liked.

A Heavy one ( Do to the material being Extra Thiccc in its making ) that you can get after going on an Expedition with Azra Mhen'ga, just left out to rust, if you have room in you're bag, you can take it back to your ship and clean it up.

Psychic entity one getting fore upgrades by finding the other two craze rusher, ( any will do. ) the last two can be done by just talking with it.

Bimbo one getting three upgrades by talking and fucking it.

Heavy one getting two upgrades by getting it new armor and weapon for it to add to its self. only one armor and weapon can be added at a time. talk about billed a bike, or in armor in its case!~

I was unable to find how all there wood look like. but here is the look for all three

(Update: sorry! hit the sand Butten as I was trying to clack on something!)

Psychic entity armor Bimbo armor Heavy armor
1689435303471.png 1689437890617.png 1689435580210.png to this 1689435622748.png or this 1689435699367.png or this 1689435730088.png

Had to draw the Bimbo one since I was unable to find one that fits what I was talking about.

Last edited:
Reactions: smextreme

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I've said it at least once but I'm bored so I'll say it again but longer this time: we need a way to pass large amounts of time more efficiently. A max of 12 hours at a time is good but not nearly enough.

Cuz some things like npc pregnancies are just agonizing to get through.

The 88mph cheat in the flash version was an absolute godsend for so many things. Maybe we could add something like that back into the cheat menu?

And yes I am aware of console commands when playing in browser, but the backer version only exists in downloaded form. And plus we shouldn't need to crack open the code of the game just to not get arthritis from clicking when we want to skip forward by an in game month or two.

Reactions: BlackpawGray42

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
If by download, you mean Electron, I'm 90% certain you can open the console and use commands in it.

But yes, it would be nice for people who don't know how to do that. Or are on Mobile.

Last edited:

Meowlord

Jul 16, 2023
I made an account solely to ask for Ciaran to be able to get pc pregnant. He is so dilfy.
I'd love if he, or any other male character, was structured like Brint in COC2 with the virginity loss, pregnancy, and post pregnancy content. More virginity loss scenes would also be fun, so it's like a challenge > ; )
Basically, more content for the ladies who want to be railed but also have romance would be nice!

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
I'll like to see more living armor type that you can get and upgrade over time in the game.
We technically have Goo Armour but no-one has worked on her for awhile. Even though there was some content written for her still to be implemented....one for jetpack upgrade or something? I do hope we see more content for her in the future.

Trying to do more upgradable armours would likely be a mess for the code. Likely easier to keep one for upgrades (Goo) and the rest just being normal armours.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I would really like to see a way to work off the bad end for Beth's Busty Broads...and end up playing the game with all the transformation Beth installed in Steele. I want to be the whore that got in over her head and yet somehow worked herself back out of the hole. Did that make sense?
If you start as a male PC you can let her transform you into a femboy and then, after several arduous, hole-stretching weeks working off your debt, walk away. I know this isn't quite what you're after but the general fantasy is there.

Tubten

Jan 10, 2019
maybe this is already in somehow, but i can't find it on the wiki so i'm not sure.

Myr wings have the same description as bee wings (small), and are not flight-capable.

Bee wings (small) can be upgraded to larger, flight-capable bee wings.

So it'd be nice if Myr wings could also be upgraded to a larger flight-capable form.

orange64

Jan 16, 2022
We technically have Goo Armour but no-one has worked on her for awhile. Even though there was some content written for her still to be implemented....one for jetpack upgrade or something? I do hope we see more content for her in the future.

Trying to do more upgradable armours would likely be a mess for the code. Likely easier to keep one for upgrades (Goo) and the rest just being normal armours.

I didn't know goo armor was getting more upgrade and updates! :O

thank for letting me know! :)

Reactions: HavocHive55

Dude_with_bad_english

Oct 11, 2022
More opportunities to choose how to be fucked in non-hole-specific "get fucked" type scenes.
For example in the standard Kase scene or Anno's strapon scene, if Steele has a vagina, the anus is always ignored despite perks, etc. Same situation with Bimbowulfe if you choose quickie or rut scenes she always goes for vag.

Well or at least add a case of 50/50 chance.

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
Upgrade the Dong Designer to work with non-crotch dongs (e.g., genitails).
A counterpart to the Dong Designer for vaginas (again, with support for non-crotch vaginas).
Go over the various scenes that assume all genitails are parasitic and correct them for non-parasitic genitails.

And here's a wild idea: allow Steele to get a pouch, like a marsupial pouch, that adds one slot of inventory.
Maybe a perk to allow Steeles with large breasts to use their cleavage for an inventory slot.

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
I'm not 100% sure if it's something someone is adding or someone wanted to be added but I would like a Gryvain added to our crew (herm definitely).
We do need a proper medical crew member.....
Well if you steal the special ship at the end of Zheng Shi, you get a Gryvain-modelled gynoid called Olympia who's also a medical droid. I believe you can give her a synth cock but I could be wrong.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Well if you steal the special ship at the end of Zheng Shi, you get a Gryvain-modelled gynoid called Olympia who's also a medical droid. I believe you can give her a synth cock but I could be wrong.
Is that who they were talking about. I always have Olympia but didn't know you could give her a synth cock since she already has one.

orange64

Jan 16, 2022
Not gonna lie, I like the Siegwulfe content & the upgrades she can get letter on in the game. but.. um. I won't mind if we can get another upgrade for her, one that adds more to her AI when talking to her like.

One that makes her more over protective over you. getting two long green blades with a green paint job to go with it. With E cups to boot. same big puffy hair but much shorter then the bimbo one.
Much like bimbo Siegwulfe who will rut the player if you take to long to get fucked. This Siegwulfe will go out of her way to train you if you don't hit the gym or do yoga for 3 weeks. going as far to get you into sparring with her, no matter where you are with her. if you lose to her because your to horny to fight back. she will take you to pound town with a pout. leaving the player in pain down below. Pound town also kick's in if the player hit's 0 HP.

or

One that has blue clause at first. only to then get one of them to turn into a blaster later on with a blue paint job to boot. with big C or D cups to boot. Big puffy hair that looks the same as the bimbo one. but the color is sky blue. much like how bimbo Siegwulfe will rut you for going to long with out fucking. this one is a bookworm and battle nut like the green one. but they will be to shy to act on it. going as far as to asks the the player if they can fuck or train with you. slowly building up their confidence by training. (making them a battle nut.) or fucking. (making them into a horn dog.) or both (knowing how to turn someone on or drop them like a rock.) note: the highter there confidence, the more over protective (like the green one) or horny (like the Bimbo on) or in a nerd (talk about books. A LOT!)

I was going to add a drawing into this, on what I think it can look like. but I stopped working on it as I had to remind my self that I'm just asking for more continent to be added into TITS.

anyways, thank you for reading everyone!~ you rock!! :D

Reactions: DestituteDragon

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Not gonna lie, I like the Siegwulfe content & the upgrades she can get letter on in the game. but.. um. I won't mind if we can get another upgrade for her, one that adds more to her AI when talking to her like.

One that makes her more over protective over you. getting two long green blades with a green paint job to go with it. With E cups to boot. same big puffy hair but much shorter then the bimbo one.
Much like bimbo Siegwulfe who will rut the player if you take to long to get fucked. This Siegwulfe will go out of her way to train you if you don't hit the gym or do yoga for 3 weeks. going as far to get you into sparring with her, no matter where you are with her. if you lose to her because your to horny to fight back. she will take you to pound town with a pout. leaving the player in pain down below. Pound town also kick's in if the player hit's 0 HP.

or

One that has blue clause at first. only to then get one of them to turn into a blaster later on with a blue paint job to boot. with big C or D cups to boot. Big puffy hair that looks the same as the bimbo one. but the color is sky blue. much like how bimbo Siegwulfe will rut you for going to long with out fucking. this one is a bookworm and battle nut like the green one. but they will be to shy to act on it. going as far as to asks the the player if they can fuck or train with you. slowly building up their confidence by training. (making them a battle nut.) or fucking. (making them into a horn dog.) or both (knowing how to turn someone on or drop them like a rock.) note: the highter there confidence, the more over protective (like the green one) or horny (like the Bimbo on) or in a nerd (talk about books. A LOT!)

I was going to add a drawing into this, on what I think it can look like. but I stopped working on it as I had to remind my self that I'm just asking for more continent to be added into TITS.

anyways, thank you for reading everyone!~ you rock!! :D
I prefer the combat sieg, I'm hoping she will get the same sex scenes without the bimbo part added

Dude_with_bad_english

Oct 11, 2022
Yeah combat wulfe needs a bit of love also. Maybe a modification to make her dommy and maybe give her a dick. Balance the scales a bit ya know?
Well for universal balance this option would have to be an cheerful bimbo with a strong wave of a gym-bro. Who is always ready to help Steele in a fight or to release tension. Probably а redhead with a pigtail and a pink ribbon. Yep buttslut mode always ON. And tits full of energy drink too.

Last edited:
Reactions: orange64

Miuhana

Jul 23, 2023
It will be great if more pregnancy content was added for different species like Bhakar , Chaurmine etc..

orange64

Jan 16, 2022
Well for universal balance this option would have to be an cheerful bimbo with a strong wave of a gym-bro. Who is always ready to help Steele in a fight or to release tension. Probably а redhead with a pigtail and a pink ribbon. Yep buttslut mode always ON. And tits full of energy drink too.
A Gym-bro Siegwulfe would be cool to see. mostly cause I like the Idea of a Siegwulfe trying to keep you in shape, knowing how your body works etc.

Reactions: HavocHive55