What Content Would You Like Added?

Dude_with_bad_english

Oct 11, 2022
Yeah dzaan is super sexy. But more than content for any other representatives of this hot species I'm waiting for Milly's return, devs please bring back that cute water cannon.

Reactions: A1teros

Dusty77

Apr 20, 2023
I just had an idea for the gray goo armor. For those who would like to have access to the scene with a hyper dick, but don't have one.

The idea would be that your gray goo armor could fuse with your cock to create a "hyper [dick type] gray goo armor hybrid". Besides, I think I can write the text between you and your gray goo armor on the fusion without any problem. I'll work on it and make a proposal later.

Amakawa Yuuto

Sep 6, 2015
Berlin
Darn, the fact that people forget about her is very painful.
I mean, even besides her being an early minor one-off character, some people just have trouble remembering names. You could probably talk about Jack/Jill and have someone go "Who's that again?", because they only think of/remember them as "the rival".

(And Milly essentially shares her first name with another minor character - Millie - on New Texas.)

Adda

Jun 23, 2022
I would like to see something expanded on the strange egg/psychic tentacle beast.

My thought would be to encounter a psy tentacle beast that is a difficult encounter. On defeat all available wombs are impregnated via tentacle sex. Some days later (let's say 30) Steele gives birth to one strange egg per impregnated womb. 100% impregnation chance. Said eggs can be collected and act (and sell) just like the current strange eggs. If Steele defeats the beast, they could then loot 2 to 4 strange eggs.

So long as I'm wishing, I'd like to see that any time Steele is impregnated by a strange egg and then gives birth in a location where the psy beast escapes that a difficult to defeat descendent can then later be encountered. For example, if Steele finds an egg on the Mhegnan (sp?) and then gives birth on Tarkus, the psy beast can then be encountered on Tarkus. Said beast could scale with the planet difficulty or just be freaking hard to beat, either way. Perhaps occasional there could be a 'benign' psy beast encounter where the psy beast recognizes you as mom. On the otherhand, Steele might recognize said psy beast as master and auto submit...

If I were to design my own psy tentacle beast it would:
Defence
1. Have a powerful psy shield resistant to all damage types (i don't know if there is a psy damage type, if there is the shield could be weak to that)
2. Health of a 10th level merc-no resistances
Attack
1. If PC trip condition false or grapple condition false-50% of the time-psy tease attack that bypasses all resistances (unless there is a psy defence) but benefits from negative tease resistance
a. Say 20 points of base tease damage
b. 1 point increased damage for every 2 points psy tent beast arousal (making it very difficult for Steele to win by tease, while making the psy tent beast attacks much stronger)
c. 20% increased damage for Easy perk (as per normal)
d. An additional 20% damage for the Weak Mind perk
e. 50% reduced damage for the Ice Cold perk
f. If PC tease resistance negative, multiply damage by the absolute value of the tease "resistance" (if positive, no multiplier)
2. 50% of the time-trip attack
3. If trip condition true but grapple condition false-grapple attack
4. If grapple condition true-Tease attack describe in bullet 1 at 2x dmg

Last edited:
Reactions: Dusty77 and Kuzya

Dusty77

Apr 20, 2023
it might be interesting, but making love to the offspring of the psycho beast wouldn't be incest ?

Since nykke's old content was removed, I've wondered about this every time such an idea is proposed.

Adda

Jun 23, 2022
it might be interesting, but making love to the offspring of the psycho beast wouldn't be incest ?

Since nykke's old content was removed, I've wondered about this every time such an idea is proposed.
Good point, but is it really incest if your in no way shape or form genetically related to the thing? I suppose if that is an issue, just get rid of everything that makes the PC and the beast seem related (it's never her kid, never her master, shows up on various planets regardless if Steele left one there or not, so on and so forth). Speaking of master, the psi beast simply used Steele as a place to grow. The egg hatched, I suppose it was in some nyphite form, metamorphosed within Steele and emerged an adult. I don't see how that could be considered a kid or relation of any kind...my mistake in calling Steele mom. Anyhow, it's just an idea that was tumbling around in my head that I thought was cool because it had an opportunity to expand on content that was already present and interesting.

fallnangl76

Apr 21, 2018
I don't know if this had been addressed elsewhere, but is it possible to add a reductpro option in sex menus (post combat, etc.) for big dicked characters with their capacity limited paramours?

Kadioc

Mar 19, 2016
This isn't so much a scene, but a suggestion for a cheat option... I'd love a "Reset Ula" flag. I missed out on her and the entire Korgii Hold questline, and I'm too inept with technology to attempt a save edit (also too far in the game to start a new one). I've already broken the game once through save-editing back in 2016, and I'm a little too paranoid to try that anymore.

Bast

Aug 12, 2021
An option to turn off bimbo-domme Siegwulfe's eggnancies. Running around with her is fun but constantly having one's inventory cluttered with eggs can be a bit bothersome.

And another one to set her combat style to either physical or tease attacks and not have her switch constantly during combat.

Reactions: EP1CH34DSH0T

Wafflesnake

Nov 4, 2023
This isn't so much a scene, but a suggestion for a cheat option... I'd love a "Reset Ula" flag. I missed out on her and the entire Korgii Hold questline, and I'm too inept with technology to attempt a save edit (also too far in the game to start a new one). I've already broken the game once through save-editing back in 2016, and I'm a little too paranoid to try that anymore.
i don't recall if it was there prior but there is a reset Warg'ii Hold questline cheat in the current version

Amakawa Yuuto

Sep 6, 2015
Berlin
Thought based on another thread - considering that the vast majority of crew members are flavor-only with no mechanical/balance relevance, and even those that are "actually useful" mostly have only minor effects, I don't see the point of having them interact with actual game mechanics at all…

By which I mean, Clowncar should probably be moved from Cheats to Gameplay in the Options menu. It has no more impact than Easy or Silly Mode.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
I don't know if this had been addressed elsewhere, but is it possible to add a reductpro option in sex menus (post combat, etc.) for big dicked characters with their capacity limited paramours?
Condensol can already be used this way. Just use it after winning, but before using the 'Victory' button.

Dusty77

Apr 20, 2023
someone in the discord has been working on it and i believe they're almost done. after that it would have to be submitted, reviewed then coded in.
Good to know, thank you...
i'm working on a small extension for the gray goo armor (it's not very big and shouldn't be more than 6 or 7 pages long) i'll be proposing it soon. it'll be my first attempt at writing, i'm sure it won't be perfect at first, but if after some corrections it's validated i'll work on something more ambitious.

UpsideDownDog

Oct 24, 2023
Has anyone thought about asking Azra to collect and raise other plants you find, like the ones on Phaedra? Maybe unlocking a potted liferoot plant at 50% addiction

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
Has anyone thought about asking Azra to collect and raise other plants you find, like the ones on Phaedra? Maybe unlocking a potted liferoot plant at 50% addiction
Azra is currently confined to Content Purgatory due to Fenoxo becoming burnt out on writing smut. As of now there are no plans to pick her up.

Greyfox643

May 20, 2016
I feel like that's the case for all potential crew members. Instead of older content getting fleshed out, new stuff gets constantly added as if FenCo were in a rush.

That's a great point.
I think I'd much desire all crew members to feel like "Paige Level" of content. She feels the most feature and store complete, IMO.

Renurb

Nov 7, 2023
I think this is the best thread for this post: I'm forced to give up my effort of modding Accent combos after trying every method and suggestion I could think of, find or learn. Thanks Donks, Mag and Waffle for indulging my fools errand on discord.

That being said, I think I figured out body marking status effect application and more importantly a possible how-to in implementing what I was trying to edit. I was reading through the RAW code for Shark Bites to figure out more about the Accent Marking system and realized that the solution that made sense, would be to add Integer values for other options. For example giving Value_1 2 gives us spots, 3 gives us a frontal blotch and 1 gives us stripes. So if we wanted an option for, stripes and spots we could make that 4, Stripes and Blotches 5 I'm not sure how hard that would be to rework into Shark Bites and Pickmentation, but given Donk's recent work with the Scales of Color, I'm thinking it would be possible

So as an example;

Code:
if(!pc.hasAccentMarkings())
                {
                    //Gain Stripes perk.
                    if(hasSharkScales() && !pc.hasStatusEffect("Shark Markings") && rand(5) == 0 && changes < changeLimit)
                    {
                        pc.skinAccent = RandomInCollection(["black","brown","white"]);
                        if(pc.skinAccent == pc.skinTone) pc.skinAccent = "orange";
                        output("\n\nYou idly look at your arms and notice several semi-haphazard lines traveling across your body. <b>It seems you have " + target.skinAccent + " stripes across your [pc.skin] now!</b>");
                        //Chance to occur at 2%
                        pc.createStatusEffect("Shark Markings",1,0,0,0);
                        changes++;
                    }
                    if(hasSharkScales() && !pc.hasStatusEffect("Shark Markings") && rand(5) == 0 && changes < changeLimit)
                    {
                        output("\n\nYou idly look at your arms and notice multiple dots popping up across your body. <b>It seems you have " + target.skinAccent + " spots across your [pc.skin] now!</b>");
                        //Chance to occur at 2%
                        //Pc gains "Spots" perks.
                        pc.createStatusEffect("Shark Markings",2,0,0,0);
                        changes++;
                    }
                    {
                        pc.skinAccent = RandomInCollection(["beige","white"]);
                        if(pc.skinAccent == pc.skinTone) pc.skinAccent = "neon green";
                        output("\n\nYou idly look down at your [pc.chest] and notice a large off-color patch forming over your chest, belly and inner thighs. <b>It seems you have " + indefiniteArticle(target.skinAccent) + " blotch on your frontal body now!</b>");
                        //Chance to occur at 2%
                        //Pc gains "Frontal Blotch" perk.
                        pc.createStatusEffect("Shark Markings",3,0,0,0);
                        changes++;
                    }
                    {
                        output("\n\nYou idly look at your arms and notice multiple dots popping up across your body. You also notice several semi-haphazard lines traveling across your body. <b>It seems you have " + target.skinAccent + "spots and stripes across your [pc.skin] now!</b>");
                        //Chance to occur at 2%
                        //Pc gains "Spots and Stripes" perk.
                        pc.createStatusEffect("Shark Markings",4,0,0,0);
                        changes++;
                    }
                }

Obviously there's discrepancies as you need to create new categories, but that's the gist of my idea. If anyone could explain the intricacies a little better I might be able to give a shot at writing this expansion.

gold3nspaz

Mar 25, 2023
we have the witch outfit for Halloween so why have a dedicated Christmas outfit with two variations. A red bikini with white fur, red arm length leather gloves with white fur and red thigh high leather boots with you guessed it white fur with garter belt and stockings.

second variation red latex corset (under bust or normal), red latex arm length gloves and red latex thigh high with garters and stockings and also all items have white fur. this outfit will be complete with the Santa hat and will give an extra bonus to sexiness and tease when you complete the set.