What Content Would You Like Added?

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
There ought to be a couple of minor clean-ups given Flurry has landed:
1) Talking to Anyxine about the Uvento office still has the text about Frostwyrm attacks. Either there is yet ANOTHER Frostwyrm out there, or she hasn't gotten the news. (Although given Flurry's comments about trying to avoid fights, he may not have been the cause of the problems. In which case I'd say there's a quest yet to go....)
2) Flurry's discussion of when he first had sex is implied to be the Uvento episode of "Steph Irson: Galactic Huntress". If so, it would be cool to update it after Steele has that conversation such that Steele recognizes Flurry in the video, and possible fantasizes about being in Steph's place. OR, if it ISN'T Flurry, Steele again realizes there's more work to be done.
3) I'd love to see a scene with Natalie, where a slighty inebriated Steele tells Natalie a bit more about Frostwyrms then she might be ready to process ("And they all have a dick as big as you, and pussies to match! Getting railed by that, I cum so hard!" as Natalie's face burns like the sun of her homeworld...)

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
Not so much "content", but: it would be nice to have to have a screen that shows what implants Steele has and what their effects are; ideally that would be located under the stats page or as a page of the inventory screen.

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
With respect to the Frostwyrm content: Steele is their Qal - their teacher. Given that, wouldn't it make sense for Steele to bring a few Codexes in so the kips can learn about the wider galaxy? Especially since they are semi-anthro hybrids, they may just find themselves out there. Also, it says in the text that some of the kips are going out to raid villages for skins - I thought that kips didn't leave the nest at all until their parents passed. But as unconventional as Steele's nest is, might not some of them want to leave early? Imagine bringing a couple of kips to Anyxine's office and asking if there's a position for them on her staff (pun fully intended). But seriously, imagine how helpful fully acclimated workers could be.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Something that would be totally kickass is having to defend they wyrms against poachers or pirates or whatever.

Seeing those six limbed murder machines of your mates and kids ripping and tearing.

It would be so awesome.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
But as unconventional as Steele's nest is, might not some of them want to leave early? Imagine bringing a couple of kips to Anyxine's office and asking if there's a position for them on her staff (pun fully intended). But seriously, imagine how helpful fully acclimated workers could be.
Maybe as an ending slide.

Something else that would be cool would be figuring out what, or maybe who, is causing the frostwyrms to go through an extinction event.

My theory? Something on uveto is using the wyrms psionic abilities to lure them in for the kill.

Maybe poachers. Maybe some kind of super evolved lureling. Idk, but it would be awesome to do!

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
There ought to be a couple of minor clean-ups given Flurry has landed:
1) Talking to Anyxine about the Uvento office still has the text about Frostwyrm attacks. Either there is yet ANOTHER Frostwyrm out there, or she hasn't gotten the news. (Although given Flurry's comments about trying to avoid fights, he may not have been the cause of the problems. In which case I'd say there's a quest yet to go....)
2) Flurry's discussion of when he first had sex is implied to be the Uvento episode of "Steph Irson: Galactic Huntress". If so, it would be cool to update it after Steele has that conversation such that Steele recognizes Flurry in the video, and possible fantasizes about being in Steph's place. OR, if it ISN'T Flurry, Steele again realizes there's more work to be done.
That was never meant to be Flurry; that was all written before Flurry was even an idea coming out of B. Or the original Frostwyrm was changed from a roaming boss to a waifu for that matter.

Dude_with_bad_english

Oct 11, 2022
It would be very convenient to have a mode/cheat to disable penis size/hole capacity compatibility check or set everyone's capacities to a really big number.

Oh and also more friendzoning content for Anyxine please. Lovely stuff!

King Kenya

Feb 25, 2020
Speak about outfit...
I’m walking around with the gray goo armor and I was wondering. She can make helmets, but I would have liked her to make hats.
for example I would have liked a conical hat on the head of my character. X)

Moreover I find that the customization of the outfit that it can give you could be more varied.
Although the gray goo already has a lot of content, I wish I could have improved it more.

Since it’s Halloween, I have a question. During the Halloween event we can bring back Syri the Queen of Demons from another world to ours.
A Scene with the Syri of our world and the Queen could be funny.
It could be played if our own Syri is also a hellhound...
But, making love with a double of either from another world... is it incest or not? MINDBLOWING !!! XD

Regarding Nova the Grey Goo Armor, part of this was implemented a while back, but the cosmetic options, tech core upgrade, and flight upgrade were never implemented. I am still waiting to see if they are just holding it for a suitable dungeon or something similar.

Dusty77

Apr 20, 2023
thank you for this information...
By the way, a friend made me the reflexion about the fact that although we have a dynamic avatar which changes according to our modification.

He thinks it's a little sad that we can't have a fully adaptable avatar with all possible physical characteristics. Like, see the horns or a muzzle on our character, or our character's skin color. (other adult games have this full mechanic)
On the whole, I agree with him, but at the same time, it's possible that this would already require too many assets and would be rather complicated to implement in the game. But in the last case, I'm not sure.

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
By the way, a friend made me the reflexion about the fact that although we have a dynamic avatar which changes according to our modification.

He thinks it's a little sad that we can't have a fully adaptable avatar with all possible physical characteristics. Like, see the horns or a muzzle on our character, or our character's skin color. (other adult games have this full mechanic)
On the whole, I agree with him, but at the same time, it's possible that this would already require too many assets and would be rather complicated to implement in the game. But in the last case, I'm not sure.
A realistic avatar won't work, precisely because so many Steeles are totally unrealistic. My Steele's breasts alone weight several tons, as do her balls. One of her penises is over 5 feet long. I cannot imagine how fitting 4 penises and 3 vaginas into one crotch would work. Trying to make a somewhat sensible avatar for that would be impossible; there's just no way to make the pieces fit. Then you have the issue of taur and naga characters - making the body styles work would be a nightmare. It's not just a matter of "not enough coding resources", it flat won't work.
The only way the avatar could work would be to enact some severe limits on character's sizes and compositions, which would lead to great gnashing of teeth in the forums.

Dusty77

Apr 20, 2023
I had my suspicions... But I figured I could always ask. Thanks for the answer... Even if I think that being able to give unrealistic proportions to the avatar is not impossible, but yes it would be too hard. (I'd still like to ask a coding expert though).

I have another comment about condesol pills. It's a good thing to be able to take them so you can have sex with people for whom your genitals are too big. But I think there should be an option to take them when sexual interactions are possible (whether you take them during or before you choose the orifice) and not to take them in advance. Because the effect of the pills don't last long, and some actions don't allow us to take them in advance.

I'm also wondering if the possibility of taking Ithzan with you during the kiro quest is still being considered, or if it's been abandoned. That's all.

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
I have another comment about condesol pills. It's a good thing to be able to take them so you can have sex with people for whom your genitals are too big. But I think there should be an option to take them when sexual interactions are possible (whether you take them during or before you choose the orifice) and not to take them in advance. Because the effect of the pills don't last long, and some actions don't allow us to take them in advance.
I'd like to have the ability to get to the inventory and to the Extras menu at the last minute before the sex happens - to allow consuming Condensol, Jawbreaker, or Breeder's Bliss, or switching the settings on the SynthWomb or Inseminator.

XySe7eN

Dec 22, 2022
Dunno if this was already suggested, but I would love to have the option for auto-flight/levitation at the start of battles.
Ever since the update that changed how Steele's flying works in combat and how beneficial it is (specially Levitation for it's extra +10 evasion), having an option for Steele to start battles with flight automatically activated would help a lot making encounters go by faster and smoother.

Was thinking of putting the option either on the "Appearance" menu (next/inside on "Wings") or that one "Data" place where you can control your Implants etc. Somewhere that's clear and easy to find and activate/deactivate it.

Reactions: Arai and Theron

Dusty77

Apr 20, 2023
A realistic avatar won't work, precisely because so many Steeles are totally unrealistic. My Steele's breasts alone weight several tons, as do her balls. One of her penises is over 5 feet long. I cannot imagine how fitting 4 penises and 3 vaginas into one crotch would work.
maybe I misspoke, I wasn't talking about a realistic avatar.
But a completely adaptive avatar with a face, ears and so on...
it could very well have absurd proportions, it's not a problem.
But yes, I can understand that it would take too much time...
Then I'd really like to know what the creators have in mind.
And yes, you'd also need a lot of assets for such an avatar.

Bast

Aug 12, 2021
Regarding Nova the Grey Goo Armor, part of this was implemented a while back, but the cosmetic options, tech core upgrade, and flight upgrade were never implemented. I am still waiting to see if they are just holding it for a suitable dungeon or something similar.

Oh, yes. Please!

It is so annoying having to run around with a jet pack equipped or being forced to have a your character have wings when they're a melee smuggler just to be able to attack those very few enemies that can fly.. It's not fun.

A flight enabling Nova update couldn't happen too soon.

Last edited:

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Dunno if this was already suggested, but I would love to have the option for auto-flight/levitation at the start of battles.
Ever since the update that changed how Steele's flying works in combat and how beneficial it is (specially Levitation for it's extra +10 evasion), having an option for Steele to start battles with flight automatically activated would help a lot making encounters go by faster and smoother.
Levitate is -15 Energy every battle, which might not be always desirable. Otherwise, there's no reason to not be Flying all the time.
Was thinking of putting the option either on the "Appearance" menu (next/inside on "Wings") or that one "Data" place where you can control your Implants etc. Somewhere that's clear and easy to find and activate/deactivate it.
Additionally, this might enable Kineticists with Wings or the Light Jetpack to Fly with those by default, then spend the extra Energy when it's worth it, instead of all the time.

It is so annoying having to run around with a jet pack equipped or being forced to have a your character have wings when they're a melee smuggler just to be able to attack those very few enemies that can fly.. It's not fun.
Could be worse. At least the Light Jetpack is still the best +Evasion Accessory in the game. And I guess there's Booster Pack, but that's Level 11 and distinctly inferior to Wing/Jetpack Flight. In fact, I think it could use a rework.

If Mercs want Vaulting Strike's bonus damage vs Trip, you need to have the Rough Leash equipped.

Reactions: XySe7eN

kiby

Aug 26, 2015

This has been attempted multiple times before. Every time, the person making it has either given up or completely vanished partway through.

Reactions: Emerald

Dusty77

Apr 20, 2023
This has been attempted multiple times before. Every time, the person making it has either given up or completely vanished partway through.
In the last case he ran off with the money XD
Sorry for the joke, but thanks for the information.

Amakawa Yuuto

Sep 6, 2015
Berlin
An idea so simple that it's probably impossible due to spaghetti code, or else it would have been implemented already:
A "Sleep With" randomizer.
Basically, rather than choosing one crew member to sleep with, have a list of crew members you're sleeping with, and from which one crew member gets chosen every time you go to sleep.

Dude_with_bad_english

Oct 11, 2022
An idea so simple that it's probably impossible due to spaghetti code, or else it would have been implemented already:
A "Sleep With" randomizer.
Basically, rather than choosing one crew member to sleep with, have a list of crew members you're sleeping with, and from which one crew member gets chosen every time you go to sleep.
Ha ha that sounds fun. But leaving coding problems aside, how would it look from a common logic side? Will the crew members draw toss, whoever has the shortest stick gets the cuddles? Or would it be some sort of small competition? Like a sprint to the capt's bed, an arm wrestling match or a game of poker?:gedlaugh:

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
Continuing with the body-replacing hardlight suit theme - how about suits that make the character a manly-man (hiding all female bits), a womanly-woman (hiding male bits), a twink, etc. to allow accessing the content restricted by that (e.g. Ramis)?

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
Ha ha that sounds fun. But leaving coding problems aside, how would it look from a common logic side? Will the crew members draw toss, whoever has the shortest stick gets the cuddles? Or would it be some sort of small competition? Like a sprint to the capt's bed, an arm wrestling match or a game of poker?:gedlaugh:
Pudding wrestling, first to pin another gets the bed. Handicaps for crewmembers with too much of an advantage (e.g. Celiste).

UpsideDownDog

Oct 24, 2023
Looks like I was dumb and put a content idea in the main forums. Apologies for that. I've asked for that thread to be deleted in an edit, posting the ideas here. Old post that should be removed here: https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/dong-designer-npc-fun-mitch.36881/

Two ideas:

1) Recruitable Mitch as ships counselor. Could be a bit like Inara from Firefly, part companion part counselor. Lots of sex, lots of chances to take mitch through a bunch of different mods. Maybe even form a relationship? There's not much about Mitch in the wiki, so I'm not sure if the creators already have an arc in mind. I just like the charachter a lot. Looks like there's already content pending, but not really clear what that is from this post: https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/has-mitch-been-completed.35073/post-419216

2) New game mechanic with new scenes: having NPC's use the dong designer on your ship by request or by triggered script. Mitch's story is what gave me the idea for this. I figure trying different dicks with a crew scene could be a fun way to explore a lot of options given how powerful the parser is in the game engine.

Of course there are other NPCs that it could be fun with. Syri and Kase both come to mind.

Dusty77

Apr 20, 2023
Looks like I was dumb and put a content idea in the main forums. Apologies for that. I've asked for that thread to be deleted in an edit, posting the ideas here. Old post that should be removed here: https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/dong-designer-npc-fun-mitch.36881/

Two ideas:

1) Recruitable Mitch as ships counselor. Could be a bit like Inara from Firefly, part companion part counselor. Lots of sex, lots of chances to take mitch through a bunch of different mods. Maybe even form a relationship? There's not much about Mitch in the wiki, so I'm not sure if the creators already have an arc in mind. I just like the charachter a lot. Looks like there's already content pending, but not really clear what that is from this post: https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/has-mitch-been-completed.35073/post-419216
That would be interesting, and might even give Verusha and Mitch some content when we're on Tarkus (reminds me of an pictures ^^).

Speaking of Verusha, although we can't have a sexual relationship with her if our character is as tall or taller than her.
It would be fun to be able to have sex with her if we managed to beat her through 3 challenges (a bit like the challenges with Riya). What's more, if our character is an Amazon, I've thought of a special sex scene called "Amazon joyride". I'd be pretty "wild" X)

UpsideDownDog

Oct 24, 2023
After doing a trial with Amazona and looking to become more masculine, it looks like there aren't terribly many options. I like the ability to flex between genders. Maybe a new Masculinizing item could be made for sapients looking for a masculine option. for fun, here's a punny example of what came to mind:

3x drinks similar to the amazona spread of lite / classic / extra

Man's Man. a lite drink to put hair on your chest. (Fine print states that actual hair might not be present, but you'll definitely be more of a male from drinking it)

Brute Force. a classic drink that gives you cojones. Side effects include extra chutzpah, a much faster refractory period, more virility, and possibly rut. Broad shoulders and the build of a body building soldier may result. a small fine print warning reminds users that condoms tend to break within 24 hours of consumption, and nearby females may ovulate.

Jungle Juggernaut. An Extra drink that makes you unstoppable. in addition to masculinizing effects, the voice becomes deeper, and alpha charachteristics manifest with repeated consumption. a small warning label indicates that the beverage may induce temporary fearlessness, lack of judgement, and permanent strength gain. Users have reported an inability to back down from insults leading to rowdy bar fights on rush worlds, consequently bar owners have posted signs warning of temporary bans for repeat offenders. No running away from combat for 24 hours.

Dusty77

Apr 20, 2023
I was looking at the submission forum and wondered. As Amber was entitled to additional content for having a child. I would also like to propose this content for other crew members (I don't think I'm the 1st to suggest this).

However, since some crew members were already supposed to have content where they were pregnant in the first place but it was cancelled, I'm afraid of writing content that is not allowed for these characters. Before writing anything, I'd like to know which characters in the crew I can write about and which one I can't.

maybe I should post this question on the submission forum... But I'm afraid to make a mistake. So I'd rather ask here

Reactions: Phoenix Aureliana